Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748974 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2021
softguy1:

The kind of insult you guys are giving to ubunja this time around is very bad, you guys should note that he deserves some respect.
And also note that if not for him many of you will remain ignorant of the redpill. He is long in this game and I believe that he delivered majority of you from simping either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY (even if you won't admit it). So give him some respect, he deserves it!
that's human nature man. You and @Martinez39s must not stress yourselves too much. Even myself I have had to keep telling some people to stop insulting ilegendd many times. It's a NL pattern. whenever there's a new source of information the previous source gets demeaned. Guys here know very little about loyalty. I saw it many times with my own eyes.

It is partly for this reason (plus the need to show the other side of the coin) that I started to write also for the Ladies. You just can't count on men nowadays to stick by you. Just do what you feel like doing and live your life. Let then live theirs.

Never mind these guys. The very fact that they're still angry with their ex girlfriends' vaginas just shows where their level of understanding in the game is. Peace.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2021
ubunja:
that's human nature man. You and @Martine.z39s must not stress yourselves too much. Even myself I have had to keep telling some people to stop insulting ilegend.d many times. It's a NL pattern. whenever there's a new source of information the previous source gets demeaned. Guys here know very little about loyalty. I saw it many times with my own eyes.

It is partly for this reason (plus the need to show the other side of the coin) that I started to write also for the Ladies. You just can't count on men nowadays to stick by you. Just do what you feel like doing and live your life. Let then live theirs.

Never mind these guys. The very fact that they're still angry with their ex girlfriends' vaginas just shows where their level of understanding in the game is. Peace.
I think it's more than what you think honestly.

You should look beyond the actual side of it all.

More reason why I prefer to be termed a "Sigma Male" than an Alpha.

The word "alpha" makes one a bit rebellious in nature. Trying to lead his own pack.

I'll give you an example : In my tribe, two Kings cannot rule/live in the same location

The crowned Prince of Benin Kingdom is never found in the Royal palace.

Once ordained and crowned, he leads a smaller community in a different location and town called Uselu. Thereby taking on the title of " Edaiken" of " Uselu" meaning the Duke of Iken ( A constitued authority in his own right)

All these happening while his father the King who is still alive and healthy, reigns superior as The " Oba of all Benin Kingdom"

Well untill, the monarch exits the throne, thereby paving way for the next in line ( his son)

Note. Other male children or princes might live with the King in the palace but never the "crowned" successor. ( speculated to be even from his birth)

Does this arrangement make the King loose total control over the son's smaller enclave? Enstrange the father from the son?

Or does it make the Crowned Prince any less worthy of the throne of his father?

The answer is No.

So just do your thing man and forget naysayers while still allowing them to their own individual opinions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Creeza:
I think it's more than what you think honestly.

You should look beyond the actual side of it all.

More reason why I prefer to be termed a "Sigma Male" than an Alpha.

The word "alpha" makes one a bit rebellious in nature. Trying to lead his own pack.

I'll give you an example : In my tribe, two Kings cannot rule/live in the same location

The crowned Prince of Benin Kingdom is never found in the Royal palace.

Once ordained and crowned, he leads a smaller community in a different location and town called Uselu. Thereby taking on the title of " Edaiken" of " Uselu" meaning the Duke of Iken ( A constitued authority in his own right)

All these happening while his father the King who is still alive and healthy, reigns superior as The " Oba of all Benin Kingdom"

Well untill, the monarch exits the throne, thereby paving way for the next in line ( his son)

Note. Other male children or princes might live with the King in the palace but never the "crowned" successor. ( speculated to be even from his birth)

Does this arrangement make the King loose total control over the son's smaller enclave? Enstrange the father from the son?

Or does it make the Crowned Prince any less worthy of the throne of his father?

The answer is No.

So just do your thing man and forget naysayers while still allowing them to their own individual opinions.
I see this is all about the Sex with the Ex thing. so after me telling people to stick to their level of game I still am the guy who forces everyone to accept my view? That I defended my view aggressively doesn't mean I forced it on anyone. If that is what you got out of that debate, I don't know what to tell you. Because I wasnt even the only guy who aggressively supported sleeping with their Exes.
The thing is most guys here don't want to see me supporting views that are not popular. Somehow they think others will adopt them and damage the cause. Other guys supported sleeping with their Exes. Fine. I did the same thing. And I was told I was high on something. One guy even said he's aware many guys look up to me. While demanding I explain myself on some point I made he didn't like.

What's happening? Care to explain.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Junnior:

I completely agree with you.

My own personal experience taught me this. When I was stark broke, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't be confident, I couldn't have a high esteem, I couldn't be charismatic, etc.
But when I started getting some money, I started getting those attributes as well. I could notice myself exhibiting those nice behaviours. It was no longer as hard for me as it was.

I quickly learned that the first self development any man must do is getting rid of brokeness. Without doing that, it is impossible to be alpha or anything close to it.

Exactly my point. I am not advocating for being rich but please just be okay or stable and anything you want to do or practice will flow easily

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2021
ubunja:
that's human nature man. You and @Martinez39s must not stress yourselves too much. Even myself I have had to keep telling some people to stop insulting ilegendd many times. It's a NL pattern. whenever there's a new source of information the previous source gets demeaned. Guys here know very little about loyalty. I saw it many times with my own eyes.

Although the case is dead, I don't know why people are still bringing it up. This very issue is what I'm facing right now. I mean I'm experiencing it right now.

My best buddy's ex still comes to his office to steal a kiss. They've broken up over a year now. Whilst me on the other hand will never look at my ex twice if she comes to me. I don't have much ex, but this particular one, I have my reason which is:

I am not sure I can beat her in the game, since she manipulated me once. I don't wanna play that game with her anymore.

Case is, like you said, the redpill is all about putting yourself first. I know myself and I can't de with her in the sense of game. Since I don't want to put myself in danger, I'd never let her come close to me. Assuming we broke up like my buddy with his ex, I can use her for any benefit at all. But I can't because I know what it took me to leave her claws.

So everyone should know their limits and work with it. Your limit only makes you stronger and not weaker. That others still communicate with their ex and you don't shouldn't make you insecure, in fact that's your style, and you should rock it till you leave that stage and get to the next stage. This truth is in stages. You keep progressing as you take it. It all depends on how much truth you can take.

This shouldn't bring a rift here, and everyone should forget about the issue of ex thingy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2021
Regex:

Although the case is dead, I don't know why people are still bringing it up. This very issue is what I'm facing right now. I mean I'm experiencing it right now.

My best buddy's ex still comes to his office to steal a kiss. They've broken up over a year now. Whilst me on the other hand will never look at my ex twice if she comes to me. I don't have much ex, but this particular one, I have my reason which is:

I am not sure I can beat her in the game, since she manipulated me once. I don't wanna play that game with her anymore.

Case is, like you said, the redpill is all about putting yourself first. I know myself and I can't de with her in the sense of game. Since I don't want to put myself in danger, I'd never let her come close to me. Assuming we broke up like my buddy with his ex, I can use her for any benefit at all. But I can't because I know what it took me to leave her claws.

So everyone should know their limits and work with it. Your limit only makes you stronger and not weaker. That others still communicate with their ex and you don't shouldn't make you insecure, in fact that's your style, and you should rock it till you leave that stage and get to the next stage. This truth is in stages. You keep progressing as you take it. It all depends on how much truth you can take.

This shouldn't bring a rift here, and everyone should forget about the issue of ex thingy.
yep people are still triggered over the ex thing. But myself that's something I've always made clear Im into. Check it out, I said this last year April and no one made any noise about it:

ubunja:
how is having many kids all over karma? Hilarious. Anytime I wanna fvck I call my babymama to come collect money for our daughter. And we have good sex. She knows I'll fvck her for the rest of her life. Even though she maries another loser.

But now guys are up in arms.. Lol. People should stick to their level. Period.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by omobacyprus(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2021
mablie:
"A woman does not care about what a man did for her yesterday.A woman only cares about what a man can do for her today and tomorrow"--Sagamite

"I am not like other women;said by every woman ever"--Unknown

"Women do not love men.They only love the fantasy of a man"--Unknown

"Women=Adult children"--BoboYekini

"Women because they are herd creatures by nature,find truth by agreement among the herd.If the herd thinks 1+1=3,then It is right----Ajufinz

Word

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
mickelkingz:
J.cole once said "I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world when I ain't got shit to give em"

I still stand by that..
I love that verse in that song lost ones cheesy cheesy anyways hsd

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2021
ubunja:
I see this is all about the Sex with the Ex thing. so after me telling people to stick to their level of game I still am the guy who forces everyone to accept my view? That I defended my view aggressively doesn't mean I forced it on anyone. If that is what you got out of that debate, I don't know what to tell you. Because I wasnt even the only guy who aggressively supported sleeping with their Exes.
The thing is most guys here don't want to see me supporting views that are not popular. Somehow they think others will adopt them and damage the cause. Other guys supported sleeping with their Exes. Fine. I did the same thing. And I was told I was high on something. One guy even said he's aware many guys look up to me.
There. Thats whats happening. They see you as someone with influence. We all do. Me for one, got surprised because you never preached about holdin unto an ex in the past. Well if u did, guess I missed it but i grasp : there are levels to the game

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
ubunja:

In the end, just do you. I've never been a fan of tearing other men down especially when we share quite a lot in common than the few differences we have. This expression of anger and being rude at another man because of little disagreement on some points here is needless and shows mental weakness on some part. Express your opinion of whatever is tabled and move on.

As the knowledge of masculine common sense spreads, the fold gets bigger and as it gets bigger, guys from different backgrounds and different levels of mental maturity and experiences starts to show up. You'll have to deal with the ignorant, the uncouth, the inexperienced and just plain idiotic trolls from time to time and you'll find them very annoying. At least, the attention you get shows that you have some level of influence here that has been built over time.

Like you have always done, state your opinion of things in respectful language and leave everyman to their device.

When it comes to GAME, the part of the red pill where a man uses knowledge gained from evolutionary biology, sociology, basic human psychology to place his needs as top priority when dealing with women in romantic/sexual and non sexual relationship, it will take a lot to unplug from the matrix because of factors beyond you and those who oppose your idea of dealing with exes. These factors are ingrained from childbirth, environments influenced and even genetics. When dealing with women, no matter how much you try to drum your position, in practical reality, people can only play the GAME from their position of mental understanding and other external advantages. For instance, standing 6'5 tall, you are most likely to get chosen by women and play your game easily on her in dating (or outside of it) over a guy who is below 5'5 in height and probably having a hyper religious background where GAME is considered "immoral" (when women are running their own game on him).

In another instance, as it concerns the exes thing, a guy who was once in the blue-pill conditioning of worshipping women above himself, could have suffered a traumatic heartbreak from a girl he truly loved tolerating heavy abuse and disrespect till the red pill liberated him. Some may see no reason to associate with such a destructive, manipulative ex and its understandable. Like i said earlier about environmental conditioning, a lot of guys still believe that the ONLY way to associate with a woman on a deeper level is "FORMAL DATING". Some guys get their way with women without the need for asking her out FORMALLY. We all have what works for us, as long as you are not a simp (someone who pedestalizes vagina above himself). Someone like me who has never dated a lady exclusively (I have loved the conveniences of Friends With Benefits/No Strings Attached that come my way because from younger years, I found dating quite "stressful" I did better with women who chose me), have had it easy doing business with these f*** buddies even when they got married to their current spouses. When we separate (mostly intitated by them), I make our separation less bitter which opens way for lifelong friendship that can be beneficial to us both and most in fact, do reach out to me long after I have forgotten about them. Knowing the economic fact that men make money but women spend them, I get them to pressurise their husbands to buy my stuff. Good business for me.

It is all subjective. It is well.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Regex:

Though I didn't touch the ex issue even though I only commented on receiving financial gifts/financial favours from women, I agree with you and Ubunja that there is nothing really wrong or simpish about having sex with your ex as long as there is no bad blood and boundaries are in place; this is common sense. Why stress yourself and burn bridges unnecessarily? The discord on this issue isn't worth the anger, disrespect and name calling thrown around.

As for receiving free financial favours/financial gifts from women, I have my repeated experience and I have sworn I will never collect such from a female (ex or not), whether it's a gift she gave of her own accord or I agreed to pay back later. It may be different in another country, but check out this thread below (please read from start to finish) which dealt with the issue I am talking about in details. This isn't about exes, it's just most women in general. Hear the same from experience from other Nigerian men (even a certain waywardpikin, a fellow Nigerian, mentioned his experience on this thread in this POST )

https://www.nairaland.com/6049404/women-very-calculative-dont-accept

NB: you have to read it from start to finish, and think carefully about it post to post.

I had to make the comment I made here because someone said "what if your ex gives you free money? Won't you collect blah blah." If I had an ex, I will have sex with her if there is no bad blood and boundaries are in place, but the issue of collecting free money/financial favours is what I won't do. It's not about exes, it's just most women in general, ex or not. Ubunja might want to check out that thread and see how Nigeria girls are doing their men in that aspect. Everyone here should read the thread carefully from start to finish, I repeat, from start to finish. Ubunja, please boss, is the situation similar in your area and what are your experiences in this aspect?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Though I didn't touch the ex issue even though I only commented on receiving financial gifts/financial favours from women, I agree with you and Ubunja that there is nothing really wrong or simpish about having sex with your ex as long as there is no bad blood and boundaries are in place; this is common sense. Why stress yourself and burn bridges unnecessarily? The discord on this issue isn't worth the anger, disrespect and name calling thrown around.

As for receiving free financial favours/financial gifts from women, I have my repeated experience and I have sworn I will never collect such from a female (ex or not), whether it's a gift she gave of her own accord or I agreed to pay back later. It may be different in another country, but check out this thread below (please read from start to finish) which dealt with the issue I am talking about in details. This isn't about exes, it's just most women in general. Hear the same from experience from other Nigerian men (even a certain waywardpikin, a fellow Nigerian, mentioned his experience on this thread in this POST )

I had to make the comment I made here because someone said "what if your ex gives you free money? Won't you collect blah blah." If I had an ex, I will have sex with her if there is no bad blood and boundaries are in place, but the issue of collecting free money/financial favours is what I won't do. It's not about exes, it's just most women in general, ex or not. Ubunja might want to check out that thread and see how Nigeria girls are doing their men in that aspect. Everyone here should read the thread carefully from start to finish, I repeat, from start to finish. Ubunja, please boss, is the situation similar in your area and what are your experiences in this aspect?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Martinez39s:

that Twitter thread is from SA. Where I am. And SA women can be quite the Pickmeishas. They do spend on men. A lot. Actually too much.

Personally I have never even one day been bothered by what a woman might say after giving me something. It has never even occurred to me. Maybe because I've always had leech tendencies myself. I've always taken from women. And women have always given. Thinking back, there was a time when one mentioned what she had done for me, but frankly I never even fretted one second over it.

I've always been a leech anyways so such statements never even register. That's why this thing of gold digging fascinates me and I've spoken on why Men need to gold dig. I take from women and I do it without shame. And I'm never the kind to return gifts after a breakup.

Gold Dig these hoes gents. And if a girl likes you, she'll spend on you anyways. There's that.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

Personally, am a bit flexible with this redpill of a thing. I take some things in it while i dump others.
In life, as our status changes so is our taste and mentality.
I may think building a duplex or mansion is waste in my present societal class but when i get to financial level where i can comfortably relocate to banana island or VGC, my taste and mentality will change and building a mansion i so much overlook now will be must and normal.
At my present stage, using the average car of toyota or nissan or honda is normal but at a higher level, you will be suprise i will be talking about Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari etc
This is life, as our status changes so is also our taste, mentality and requirements.
For a broke, poor or struggling man - TRP is not recommended but Mandatory. At the upper class, it is recommended. At the highest class, optional to me.
There was a point in time in my life, eating sandine, geisha even eating fried rice were all luxuries that only happens once in a blue moon but am now in another class that not only use them anyhow, i give them out regularly.

There is a popular physics law that states - Pressure increases with depth. And that is true for everything.
The lower you go, the higher the pressure and a different mentality.

At the highest class TRP is optional
What are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Finally lemme chip in grin

Been liking Ubunja's comments and other people's contribution base on that ex stuff and since someone has decided to make us digress a bit no ish then... For me i feel most people hate the idea of the sex thingy with ex because she manipulated you during your time together and since finding out about TRP you've hated her for that and don't want anything to do with her again. If you had known about the red pill before then i doubt if you'd want to burn down bridges cos you'll be the person that left her in the relationship in the first place. Ended all my relationships without bad blood and they still come around once once... So it boils down to your level of gaming!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
SOZINN:

At the highest class TRP is optional
What are you saying

I mean at the top of the society, the creme de la cremes, TRP is not compulsory, atleast to me.

You will survive on average at that level with women but for struggling guys? Non-negotiable

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Riener:
The Redpill is a necessity, but only for the "rich" in mind.
it wasn't supposed to go mainstream as we see now.
It may be a nice and honorable thing to see the light and bring others to it. But not everyone can handle the light.
Some give it any color they want. Some do any stupid shit and call it the light.Some only agree with the ones that strokes their ego and remove them from all blames. Some use it to rationalise their actions.Some, as a balm for their egos.
It isn't for everyone but for those that are ready to see both the sweet and ugly side.
Now, we see Men who are weak. Men who rationalise on their actions and call it the "Redpill". Men who accept only the sweet side and cry foul over the sour ones. Men who are "always right" .
It isn't supposed to be so.
The Pill isn't for everyone.
It isn't for seeing yourself as being wronged by the Universe.
Now, it has become watered down and tasteless as everyone has their own version of it.

The Soup isn't for everyone to drink.

You can't save everyone.
If every man was redpilled, there will be no balance, no Elite class and civilization will fall.
Enlightened self interest isn't for everyone.

You might as well perform dying rites for the unfortunate ones.
guy here is your answer. When you thought I was warring against the red pill, I was highlighting the above:

ThomasShelby:

I want to ask you personal questions here, kindly give answers.
Do you think men should be redpilled at all?
Or men should be redpilled and pretend to be bluepilled when occasions calls for it?
Do you feel 'redpill' is somewhat toxic, too selfish and men should stay away from it? I've seen your subtle jabs on the 'redpill movement' over the past few days, I feel you're uncomfortable with some aspects of it or probably the way ppl are taking it. Just spill it bruh. What is your opinion about 'redpill' as a whole and would you encourage any man to tow the path?
I notice a lot of guys look up to you on here. The redpill is already becoming a lot of men's lifestyle, just share your opinion about it and let us know.

One of the comments I made that triggered you is this:
ubunja:
if women are not central to the RedPill message then take this thread to another section of NL, eg investment, and see if it will catch on. It won't.

Men's problem is not money or whatever. It's women.men can make money well on their own. But it's sex, love and romance where men have headaches. Hence the Red Pill.

Don't get it twisted. The Red Pill is not some virtuous movement that will uplift society. If every man became redpill society will collapse in record speed. Red Pill is basically selfishness that preserves the man but that ultimately harms society. individual men will improve their lives by becoming red pill but if enough men become red pill society will go to shiit. No man will want to go to war to fight and die for country. No man will self sacrifice. Etc. The RedPill are shortcuts to life that benefit individuals but harm the collective. Just like gold digging. If enough women become gold diggers everything will collapse.

And to try to separate game and redpill is very laughable. I'm not even going to waste time on that.
Research anew your redpill themes you'll see the error of your ways.

Lol. Red Pill is not about women!!yet this whole thread is 100% wailings and lamentations on women. Lmfao. Dude!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jeremiah89:
Finally lemme chip in grin

Been liking Ubunja's comments and other people's contribution base on that ex stuff and since someone has decided to make us digress a bit no ish then... For me i feel most people hate the idea of the sex thingy with ex because she manipulated you during your time together and since finding out about TRP you've hated her for that and don't want anything to do with her again. If you had known about the red pill before then i doubt if you'd want to burn down bridges cos you'll be the person that left her in the relationship in the first place. Ended all my relationships without bad blood and they still come around once once... So it boils down to your level of gaming!

After everyone don forget the issue, you now came on to 'chip' in?

Surely, your chips would prolong the issue everyone has moved on from.

Haba naaaaaa, Jeremiah!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

I mean at the top of the society, the creme de la cremes, TRP is not compulsory, atleast to me.

You will survive on average at that level with women but for struggling guys? Non-negotiable

Bro
I no mean any offence to quote
U see this your talk na
D tin dey do me some how
First of all
Let me start like this
You know say
E get women wey dey this world
Wey think say life dey easy
Some of them just think
All I have to do is look good and before you know it
I'll get one rich guy wey go dey worship the ground I walk on
That's why most of them dey look their best
Anywhere wey dem won go
Cuz Dem dey find maga
What makes it so
Why is it like this
Cos some rich guys at the top are simping
AND MIND YOU
Any rich man wey don simp in the past
And then take the red pill will REGRET that simping
Bro if you get friend wey be billionaire but in con dey simp, dey spend carelessly on to one gyal like that wey no even dey there when in dey
You have known this guy from day one
Which kind advice you go dey give your bro.
I agree
Say women come this world to come enjoy
To enjoy life and get whatever they want
Then we men
Ma we dey pay the price
We have to hustle and work hard for the sake of woman
It's our fault that the world is like this
Imagine when a lady post pics on instagram
Con dey type say
She got a rich nigga in her DM
Disturbing her just because he wants to have a taste
I blame men
Women didn't make the world like this
MEN DID
even for my guys I dey see am
All of us go get the same contracts ooo
But the way my guy choose to spend in own money Woman
Before you know am
Phew e don suck the boy dry
The best way to start rebuilding this world
Is if those guys wey dey up there
Highest class men start taking the red pill serious
In fact them need to take the reddest pill
REDDEST
We need to eradicate that mentality of
Once I make am the next thing woman
Thank you

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Now
For your Sunday motivation

More money to your pockets this week
So you can satisfy more women

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmaodet:

Personally, am a bit flexible with this redpill of a thing. I take some things in it while i dump others.
In life, as our status changes so is our taste and mentality.
I may think building a duplex or mansion is waste in my present societal class but when i get to financial level where i can comfortably relocate to banana island or VGC, my taste and mentality will change and building a mansion i so much overlook now will be must and normal.
At my present stage, using the average car of toyota or nissan or honda is normal but at a higher level, you will be suprise i will be talking about Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari etc
This is life, as our status changes so is also our taste, mentality and requirements.
For a broke, poor or struggling man - TRP is not recommended but Mandatory. At the upper class, it is recommended. At the highest class, optional to me.
There was a point in time in my life, eating sandine, geisha even eating fried rice were all luxuries that only happens once in a blue moon but am now in another class that not only use them anyhow, i give them out regularly.

There is a popular physics law that states - Pressure increases with depth. And that is true for everything.
The lower you go, the higher the pressure and a different mentality.
Guy if na 9ja u de talk about say as a rich man TRP de optional ah go understand.. But not in d western world bro if u are a rich simp there i swear women go reck ur lyf undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
SOZINN:
Now
For your Sunday motivation

More money to your pockets this week
So you can satisfy more women
Live dat gel by d time she hits menopause nobody go tell her b4 she run go Shiloh undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Junnior:

I completely agree with you.

My own personal experience taught me this. When I was stark broke, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't be confident, I couldn't have a high esteem, I couldn't be charismatic, etc.
But when I started getting some money, I started getting those attributes as well. I could notice myself exhibiting those nice behaviours. It was no longer as hard for me as it was.

I quickly learned that one of the first self development any man must do is getting rid of brokeness. Without doing that, it is impossible to be alpha or anything close to it.

Lol I get you though but this assertion Is Applicable and Exclusive to Nigeria precisely. You are almost useless to most people If you are dealing with brokeness.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Creeza:
There. Thats whats happening. They see you as someone with influence. We all do. Me for one, got surprised because you never preached about holdin unto an ex in the past. Well if u did, guess I missed it but i grasp : there are levels to the game
well instead of guys worrying about how I'm using the "influence" I clearly worked hard to accumulate, how about they also put in the work and accumulate their own influence themselves. These things just don't drop from the sky. Work.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Guy if na 9ja u de talk about say as a rich man TRP de optional ah go understand.. But not in d western world bro if u are a rich simp there i swear women go reck ur lyf undecided undecided

Wise words guy
But na them this your naija gyals dey copy
And very soon
Hmmm
Serious wahala go dey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol I get you though but this assertion Is Applicable and Exclusive to Nigeria precisely. You are almost useless to most people If you are dealing with brokeness.....
Not almost. You are. I swear. They will treat you like a piece of shit. Even your relatives will not respect you. No amount of alpha trait will save you. At that time, any alpha trait will not be admirable and attractive -- any attempt at confidence will be termed arrogance. If you flirt with a lady, it will be quickly termed sexual harassment. Etc.
At least this is what I have observed so far personally and in others.
Thats why the first pill to take is that you must first make sure you're not stark broke. When you're sort of self-sufficient at least, you can then start applying the red pill properly.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
SOZINN:

Bro
U see this your talk na
D tin dey do me some how
First of all
Let me start like this
You know say
Some of them just think
Anywhere wey dem won go
Cuz Dem dey find maga
What makes it so
Why is it like this
AND MIND YOU
Bro if you get friend wey be billionaire but in con dey simp, dey spend carelessly on to one gyal like that wey no even dey there when in dey
I agree
Then we men
Na we dey pay the price
Con dey type say
I blame men
MEN DID

Before you know am
REDDEST
Thank you

Well nailed and tailored. "Men Have Always Been The Problems And Solutions of Planet Earth since the time of Adam" They will deliberately shoot themselves on their Legs and also treat and heal their wounds themselves. I'm not "really" bothered about all the happenings In life anymore. Understand life up to a certain level and have piece of mind.....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
mickelkingz:
J.cole once said "I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world when I ain't got shit to give em"

I still stand by that..

He still said... Start with a dollar and a Dream, never give a bird bitch a Ring

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
SOZINN:

Bro
U see this your talk na
D tin dey do me some how
First of all
Let me start like this
You know say
Some of them just think
Anywhere wey dem won go
Cuz Dem dey find maga
What makes it so
Why is it like this
AND MIND YOU
I agree
Then we men
Ma we dey pay the price
Con dey type say
I blame men
MEN DID
Before you know am
REDDEST
Thank you

Bros, no vex, but this pigin wey you dey use dey irritating to read. E dey give me headache. Please boss keep it as short as possible if you'll be using pigin so that we can read easily. I'm sure at least 90% of us here have a hard time reading it.
You're the first person I'll see writing a long post in pigin grin. No offense meant please. Just a concern.
I've been skipping your posts lately, because I can hardly read it. And I want to read it to learn from it.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Junnior:

Not almost. You are. I swear. They will treat you like a piece of shit. Even your relatives will not respect you. No amount of alpha trait will save you. At that time, any alpha trait will not be admirable and attractive -- any attempt at confidence will be termed arrogance. If you flirt with a lady, it will be quickly termed sexual harassment. Etc.
At least this is what I have observed so far personally and in others.
Thats why the first pill to take is that you must first make sure you're not stark broke. When you're sort of self-sufficient at least, you can then start applying the red pill properly.

Lol nothing but the absolute truth......

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
luminouz:

After everyone don forget the issue, you now came on to 'chip' in?

Surely, your chips would prolong the issue everyone has moved on from.

Haba naaaaaa, Jeremiah!!! undecided
Lol no vex chief grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Ishiewo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.