Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746280 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ladikwa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
JasperVII:

You spoke my mind bro. Ladikwa I also advice the same thing, do not discuss any issues about women with him. That's the kind of person that'll go about telling women what you said just to be seen as a nice guy. Also if he's ever in need of advice about issues with women, don't help him. Those kind of people only learn the hard way.

Thanks for the advice, that's what I will do.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is not a curse but this man's marriage can only go downhill from here.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:

This can't be real..

No way in hell,can this be fuqin real!!!! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Men i typically don't comment but this thread is priceless. Thanks to everybody that shared their TRP wisdom and experiences (good or bad). I have known about TRP for a while now but i won't lie i have broken frame a few times but that's neither here nor there. I am very angry at what's going on around me and in society.

I am an entrepreneur and most of my friends are as well by design because there's just something about risk takers and people that take their destinies into their own hands. A lot of us are married and what is going on around me is giving me the shivers.

* Friend A's marriage is over because business took a hit, wife works a 9-5, couldn't weather the storm with him and the insults started.
* Friend B's wife was recently caught cheating with a "bigger boy" with Gwagon. My friend is a hustling guy that drives the big yansh camry. Granted he married an instagram slay mama. I think she fell in love with the lifestyle of the gang (rolling together like a unit, child naming parties at each others houses etc and the trappings of having rich friends)
* Friend C's wife works in an oil company. He pays the bills and she keeps all her money. Business is suffered setbacks in 2020, asked wife for help she refuses but still managed to upgrade her car to the 2019 Lexus jeep.
* Before i got married, Friend D used to always borrow from me( and payback of course) . I used to find it strange that he did that because his wife is super rich, until the day i asked my wife (who works and doesn't pay any bills) to borrow me and she flat out said she doesn't have.
* Friend E and wife migrated to USA. Luckily she got a job first while my friend was just hanging doing menial jobs here and there. Over a few months, the disrespect started. She stopped buying groceries, she would just buy her own food to eat and go to bed. She has left him under just 2 years since moving to yankee.

I am pained for men. There's a massive conspiracy to emasculate men. Its like men's only value come from his bank account. Even in my brokest days i see things deeper and farther than my wife, and that made me realize a man's value is not only in money. He is GOD's masterpiece, a reflection of HIMSELF. Yahoo boys and politicians have created a massive bubble in the gender market. Women are overpriced and inflated because of a few participants in the market driving up their price.

Men out there, i feel your pain, i feel your struggle. I know that there's no unconditional love for you anywhere. I know you are shamed on the daily for circumstances outside your control. Please SELF DEVELOPMENT and ALPHA FRAME is the meat and potatoes of TRP, the rest is just veggies. A man should build an empire(no matter how small) and be the king there.

Happy sunday folks

134 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Abimloaded(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Richandcuteguy:

the one who needs money knows that resources is superior and would happily give away the sex

the one who needs sex cannot even see that what he has (resources) is superior, thus he gives it away on a platter

sad tale

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Take note of this fellas. Being a complete jerk only works with damaged women #TRP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
@naenaesosa

You experiences showed you two timeless truths of the red pill: (1) Women don't and can't love you. They are only attracted to what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.
(2) Women see men as expendable utilities (it could be for money, sex, attention and ego boost, etc). An expendable utility serves and makes sacrifices for the women, it doesn't happen the other way round.

Women love men the way we love phones. If you can afford a better phone, you trade up no matter what the previous phone have done for you. Having a phone doesn't stop you from having other phones or checking out other phones if the opportunity presents itself, and you do such without remorse. It's the same way with women.

Your wife and the wives of your friends don't love you people. They don't think you guys are worth any financially assistance no matter how little the risk is. Like all women, they used you and your friends to ease their financial burdens through life while they kept their money to ensure their financial security. This is the fate of many men with wives who earn. They don't care what happens to you guys, once you guys can't serve any financial purpose in any way, they will spit you all out. I am sure the disrespect and resentment they have for you guys given your financial shortcomings are piling up. They won't take any risk by giving you money because they are concerned about themselves (being selfish and inconsiderate) but they don't mind having your money.

Do you have children?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
#TRP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Naenaesosa....

You said it all bro

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:
* Friend A's marriage is over because business took a hit, wife works a 9-5, couldn't weather the storm with him and the insults started.
* Friend B's wife was recently caught cheating with a "bigger boy" with Gwagon. My friend is a hustling guy that drives the big yansh camry. Granted he married an instagram slay mama. I think she fell in love with the lifestyle of the gang (rolling together like a unit, child naming parties at each others houses etc and the trappings of having rich friends)
* Friend C's wife works in an oil company. He pays the bills and she keeps all her money. Business is suffered setbacks in 2020, asked wife for help she refuses but still managed to upgrade her car to the 2019 Lexus jeep.
* Before i got married, Friend D used to always borrow from me( and payback of course) . I used to find it strange that he did that because his wife is super rich, until the day i asked my wife (who works and doesn't pay any bills) to borrow me and she flat out said she doesn't have.
* Friend E and wife migrated to USA. Luckily she got a job first while my friend was just hanging doing menial jobs here and there. Over a few months, the disrespect started. She stopped buying groceries, she would just buy her own food to eat and go to bed. She has left him under just 2 years since moving to yankee.
grin grin grin
I pity you people, especially friend C, D, and E. If you people fall sick today and you guys needed N900k each to save your life or you die, then be prepared to kiss your ancestors in the afterlife. grin You know as I do that your wives won't help śhit because you all, by being in that situation, have completely outlived your usefulness (Briffault's law).

Like all modern, working women, her money is hers while your money belongs to both of you. They live the "strong independent woman" lifestyle and the man is just the ATM or he should fùck off. Such is life. Women live for themselves, men should start doing the same. The status quo has changed, but it seems men have not adapted.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:
Men i typically don't comment but this thread is priceless. Thanks to everybody that shared their TRP wisdom and experiences (good or bad). I have known about TRP for a while now but i won't lie i have broken frame a few times but that's neither here nor there. I am very angry at what's going on around me and in society.

I am an entrepreneur and most of my friends are as well by design because there's just something about risk takers and people that take their destinies into their own hands. A lot of us are married and what is going on around me is giving me the shivers.

I am pained for men. There's a massive conspiracy to emasculate men. Its like men's only value come from his bank account. Even in my brokest days i see things deeper and farther than my wife, and that made me realize a man's value is not only in money. He is GOD's masterpiece, a reflection of HIMSELF. Yahoo boys and politicians have created a massive bubble in the gender market. Women are overpriced and inflated because of a few participants in the market driving up their price.

Men out there, i feel your pain, i feel your struggle. I know that there's no unconditional love for you anywhere. I know you are shamed on the daily for circumstances outside your control. Please SELF DEVELOPMENT and ALPHA FRAME is the meat and potatoes of TRP, the rest is just veggies. A man should build an empire(no matter how small) and be the king there.

Happy sunday folks

Damn.....

This is painful man

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mizzyliz:
Damn.....

This is painful man
It is painful. I am sure like most men, naenaesosa and his friends loved their wives and are ever willing to make sacrifices for them, but they don't know that their wives don't love them and won't do shi shi for them when they face hard time. Their wives are living the "strong independent women" lifestyle while they have naenaesosa and his friends as financial pocket handkerchiefs "just in case." Such is the harsh truth of life.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
maybe you should read naenae.Sosa post

CuteRat:
Is it redpill-permitted to marry a woman of higher class;
a woman with more money
More income
And more influence? What should you do when your fiancée is making more income than you, should you continue with the marriage?
Is there a way a man could tame her and bring her into submission?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm sure if someone had mentioned the red pill to them before marriage,they would have given the person NAWALT logic and statements

Martinez39s:
It is painful. I am sure like most men, naenaesosa and his friends loved their wives and are ever willing to make sacrifices for them, but they don't know that their wives don't love them and won't do shi shi for them when face hard time. Their wives are living the "strong independent women" lifestyle while they have naenaesosa and his friends financial pocket handkerchiefs "just in case." Such is the harsh truth of life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
CuteRat:
a woman with more money
More income
And more influence? What should you do when your fiancée is making more income than you, should you continue with the marriage?
A woman who has more money than you and has a higher status will not select you as a husband. Her hypergamous nature will seek a higher male. Women marry their best financial options higher than them.

If you started out higher than your wife and she started earning better than you during the marriage and her status surpasses yours, the disrespect and resentment from her towards you will build up. When a man has all the wealth and status, he tries to make them reflect on his wife and kids; in the case of a woman, she looks upon her husband with disdain and pride and asks herself "is he the best I can do?" It is what it is. grin A wife with a higher cash worth and higher status cannot respect her husband.

In other news, hear this:
Red pill: "Nothing builds resentment and disrespect to a husband greater than when his wife brings home the bacon (ie. when she is the breadwinner). The resentment and disrespect will come from the wife"

I am sure Hollywood, Nollywood, IrokoTV, romance novels and Disney have painted women to be beings who can love you as much as you love them, and they are equal partners who should run things equally in the household (no male authority), and they are selfless and considerate enough to lend you a helping hand in your down times and make sacrifices for you. This is BUUULLLLLSSSSHIT. wink

Edit: any gift or financial assistance she renders you comes with conditions: you must pay back or give her something in return. Besides, when she does that or some breadwinner role, she will continuously drum it over your head and to everyone when the opportunity presents itself.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
I'm sure if someone had mentioned the red pill to them before marriage,they would have given the person NAWALT logic and statements

Or back then our parents and relatives who are bluepilled would point to the "blissful" early periods of his and his friends marriages to disprove the red pill. The most important thing is that the guy has woken up. I hope he is prepared to take everything he sees here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin
I pity you people, especially friend C, D, and E. If you people fall sick today and you guys needed N900k each to save your life or you die, then be prepared to kiss your ancestors in the afterlife. grin You know as I do that your wives won't help śhit because you all, by being in that situation, have completely outlived your usefulness (Briffault's law).

Like all modern, working women, her money is hers while your money belongs to both of you. They live the "strong independent woman" lifestyle and the man is just the ATM or he should fùck off. Such is life. Women live for themselves, men should start doing the same. The status quo has changed, but it seems men have not adapted.
The guy and his friends dey tight corner. It's just a matter of time before e go sup

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
JasperVII:

The guy and his friends dey tight corner. It's just a matter of time before e go sup
Their wives have almost done a praying mantis on them, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
A woman who has more money than you and has a higher status will not select you as a husband. Her hypergamous nature will seek a higher male. Women marry their best financial options higher than them.

If you started out higher than your wife and she started earning better than you during the marriage and her status surpasses yours, the disrespect and resentment from her towards you will build up. When a man has all the wealth and status, he tries to make them reflect on his wife and kids; in the case of a woman, she looks upon her husband with disdain and pride and asks herself "is he the best I can do?" It is what it is. grin A wife with a higher cash worth and higher status cannot respect her husband.

In other news, hear this:
Red pill: "Nothing builds resentment and disrespect to a husband greater than when his wife brings home the bacon (ie. when she is the breadwinner). The resentment and disrespect will come from the wife"

I am sure Hollywood, Nollywood, IrokoTV, romance novels and Disney have painted women to be beings who can love you as much as you love them, and they are equal partners who should run things equally in the household (no male authority), and they are selfless and considerate enough to lend you a helping hand in your down times and make sacrifices for you. This is BUUULLLLLSSSSHIT. wink
Those people have killed us. Feeding us with bullshit on a daily basis. And some people still buy that idea as what real love is/should be like(The kind of posts I see on WhatsApp statuses comes to mind).

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
JasperVII:

Those people have killed us. Feeding us with bullshit on a daily basis. And some people still buy that idea as what real love is/should be like(The kind of posts I see on WhatsApp statuses comes to mind).
That's why the red pill is important. Going into relationships and marriage, people have an unrealistic expectation about females based on their ignorance of female nature. The blue-pill agents I listed are ensuring this.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
That's why the red pill is important. Going into relationships and marriage, people have an unrealistic expectation about females based on their ignorance of female nature. The blue-pill agents I listed are ensuring this.
That's why they always end up heartbroken. Then they come to Nairaland or go to other forums to wail and ask stupid questions

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
CuteRat:
a woman with more money
More income
Easy....Just "Game" her.. You can play the "Dread" Game on her....Also, there is the "Carrot and Stick" Game.....And so many other Games availed to us via TRP.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:

Happy sunday folks
Sorry,I just had to quote this out of shock...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for your response bro! No i don't have kids yet. I know on the longer term i want 2 kids but not now. As an entrepreneur i made the biggest mistake by depleting my capital for marriage and settling down (the classical fallacy of money will always come na) but 2020 humbled me a lot.

My wife and some other events that have happened lately have basically made me feel like asides YHWH i am on my own in this life (sorry atheists). No kids till i have different sources of income to afford raising them according to my heart desire.

Women don't care about your sacrifices of yesterday today.

You experiences showed you two timeless truths of the red pill: (1) Women don't and can't love you. They are only attracted to what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.
(2) Women see men as expendable utilities (it could be for money, sex, attention and ego boost, etc). An expendable utility serves and makes sacrifices for the women, it doesn't happen the other way round.

Women love men the way we love phones. If you can afford a better phone, you trade up no matter what the previous phone have done for you. Having a phone doesn't stop you from having other phones or checking out other phones if the opportunity presents itself, and you do such without remorse. It's the same way with women.

Your wife and the wives of your friends don't love you people. They don't think you guys are worth any financially assistance no matter how little the risk is. Like all women, they used you and your friends to ease their financial burdens through life while they kept their money to ensure their financial security. This is the fate of many men with wives who earn. They don't care what happens to you guys, once you guys can't serve any financial purpose in any way, they will spit you all out. I am sure the disrespect and resentment they have for you guys given your financial shortcomings are piling up. They won't take any risk by giving you money because they are concerned about themselves (being selfish and inconsiderate) but they don't mind having your money.

Do you have children?[/quote]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Don't get it twisted oh. 2020 was a tough year for entrepreneurs compared to their 9-5 counterparts, so don't think these women started off better than the guys. I don't care who you are but if 10m naira of your money hangs, even a 80k/month person is better than you. Thanks for all your concerns but we are bouncing back like we always have, just this time around we have wives. We are in our early thirties by the way

Marriage is a blessing in the sense that it is GOD ordained and the building block for society but its a scam in the current application of it

Martinez39s:
Their wives have almost done a praying mantis on them, if you know what I mean.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by austinereds(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:

Happy sunday folks

Everything about marriage just felt bitter. The life of a Man

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:

Happy sunday folks

Me sipping my burukutu right now!!!
LMFAO
I nominate this field report for the category of "Best Bluepilled Lamentations" for the month of January 2021.
No offenses please..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
naenaesosa:
Don't get it twisted oh. 2020 was a tough year for entrepreneurs compared to their 9-5 counterparts, so don't think these women started off better than the guys. I don't care who you are but if 10m naira of your money hangs, even a 80k/month person is better than you. Thanks for all your concerns but we are bouncing back like we always have, just this time around we have wives. We are in our early thirties by the way

Marriage is a blessing in the sense that it is GOD ordained and the building block for society but its a scam in the current application of it

Happy to see you're bouncing back sir.
Please bounce back and have a fruitful, blissful, marriage.
Wishing you and your friends a happy married life just as you all BOUNCE BACK.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
None taken my g. Its cool to laugh and make jokes, just be sure to take the lamentation and learn from it.

Yamiriflathead:

Me sipping my burukutu right now!!!
LMFAO
I nominate this field report for the category of "Best Bluepilled Lamentations" for the month of January 2021.
No offenses please..

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AmVista and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.