Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746838 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Premium painful tears awaits ur friend..

Tell him not to bother himself abt her bday if he doesn't have d means, if she can't understand den she go hug transformers.
It painz me that most men want to inconvenience themselves to please women but women would never do d same if reverse was d case.
MGTOW

Noted

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2021
DAY 23, REDPILL 2021

Signs that you're running round cycles:

Searching for ways to make her love you.

Reading love magazines and novels on how to make her happy.

Listening to Wednesday and Friday radio news discussion to learn her to make her stick to you.

Exiting your boundary to make her look like a goddess.

You neglect self development for her welfare.

You sacrifice your career for her career.

You sacrifice your time in trying to prove that you're always there for her.

Acting ludicrously and stupid just to make her blush.

You postpone important assignments because of her.

Always think she's a unicorn.

And above all, which is the stupidest, you always seek her advice before you do anything and her advice is always final.

Authority: value your short life.

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Emmynator

You friend had shown you what I have always said: that simping is a disorder.

Honestly, I was once skeptical about the red pill, but my friend's life confirmed it for me. I instantly knew what I had to avoid becoming "a bloody simp".

I maintain my frame at all times.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
I have checked and i havent seen anything. Kindly resend

Doortun:

Check your message and revert.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Increase the volume please..

CaveAdullam:
DAY 23, REDPILL 2021

Signs that you're running round cycles:

Searching for ways to make her love you.

Reading love magazines and novels on how to make her happy.

Listening to Wednesday and Friday radio news discussion to learn her to make her stick to you.

Exiting your boundary to make her look like a goddess.

You neglect self development for her welfare.

You sacrifice your career for her career.

You sacrifice your time in trying to prove that you're always there for her.

Acting ludicrously and stupid just to make her blush.

You postpone important assignments because of her.

Always think she's a unicorn.

And above all, which is the stupidest, you always seek her advice before you do anything and her advice is always final.

Authority: value your short life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Doortun(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
naenaesosa:
I have checked and i havent seen anything. Kindly resend

WhatsApp +234 901 478 1638

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Godwin50902: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pls send to: godwinotaru18@yahoo.com
Deejay1000:
between can you be redpilled and be broke ?? cos that's the main problem in this country.. girls always feeling like you owe them even if you guys are not dating. grin

if you want to run a side hustle online which can be paying you.. i have a pdf book on affiliate marketing which i believe is very helpful to you all.
click on my signature and I'll send you the book for free . cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
#TRP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
I can't still believe that I have visited wikiHow to learn ways to make a woman to fall in love with you.And after everything and my efforts,bitches still got a nigga dumped.Smh

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jaywon442: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deejay1000:
between can you be redpilled and be broke ?? cos that's the main problem in this country.. girls always feeling like you owe them even if you guys are not dating. grin

if you want to run a side hustle online which can be paying you.. i have a pdf book on affiliate marketing which i believe is very helpful to you all.
click on my signature and I'll send you the book for free . cool

pls send Amanabolu@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2021
MY RED PILL JOURNEY.

Here is me, a 14 year old guy having his first real infatuation, I was overwhelmed, the whole "love" thing was really strange to me, being my first time. Prior to my falling in "love", I was a nerdy guy, extremely introverted and shy, since I had no one to advice me, I started reading Google articles especially wiki how, and I started doing a lot of nice stuffs (shared my data with my crush, lol).
Then about 4 months later I made a move to ask my crush out, which was rejected, I was really hurt and depressed, the logical me was like "you are too young for this shit", but my heart was telling me a different story. I ran to wiki how once again and was reading articles on how to deal with rejection, it didn't really help but I moved on with life painfully.

Later I found my way to nairaland and picked interest in romance section because reading many heartbreak stories made me know that I am not alone, then I came across one of the great ubunja threads, his style of writing was captivating for me, I didn't mind the length of the thread I was done in a jiffy, then I read all his prior thread. It was at this point I knew that I fvcked up big time with the way I dealt with my crush, reading ubunja threads was the beginning of my journey to the red pill. For over two years I kept repeating them and following up with new ones.
Within that time I was in anger phase, it was almost as if I hate women, but in truth I was scared because of the grim reality that the red pill exposed me to. While I was at the university, I avoided girls a lot and my introvert personality helped me with that.
After 5 years since then, I graduated and I didn't have any relationships while in school to the surprise of most of my friends.
Within this time I started reading a lot of red pill content online, it was them I started seeing faults in my application of the red pill.
I knew it was time for growth, and my discovery of these points helped me in making the decision to leave the anger/fear stage.
- the red pill is beyond man's relation with women, it deals more with man's relation with himself.
- the red pill is not necessarily against women, it just about arming men with the right tools in dealing with women Etc.
I started opening myself up more, took very seriously my personal development, started making more female friends and having this platform where redpilled men share their thoughts helped me pick up on where I was lacking, it is now I can say I am really understanding the red pill, before now I was living in a shadow of it.
At the age of 21 now, I can say I am not an alpha male, I am not
the finished product, but I am on my way, its not easy to fully swallow the red pill, because one need to internalise the principles and make it his default settings.

**sorry for the long read..

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2021
heartofcity12:
#TRP

DAY 24, REDPILL 2021

Headline: we'll not put our "time and energy" into women that (only) "want" us!

There's a difference between want and need. If you want something, and can't have it, there're substitutes which can serve same purpose e.g toothpastes, clothes, cars etc. Meaning: you can do without these things or you can go for their substitutes when the one you solely desire is unavailable. And by the way, if you find substitutes much better or at the same level with the major one you desire, you will continue to use the substitutes or jettison the major one so that you can truly have time to experience it, after all variety is the spice of life.

However, things you "need" have no substitutes, e.g water, money etc. If you don't have them as at when needed you will draw nigh to distress, despondency, and lose of heart.

Why am I saying this? Firstly, a high value man don't put his "time and energy" into any woman. That's an investment, and such investments always turns out negative for the man. Rather, a man should spend his time and energy on himself alone, and women feed from the crumbs that falls off. Yes! Crumbs are minuscule, and it takes an avalanche of time feeding on crumbs, and those that feed on crumbs are always affixed to those that eats the real bread. The more time a high value man spend eating bread, that is, investing his time and energy on himself, the more women congeal to him. Or, to be lenient, follow the Pareto principle (80/20) when distributing your time and energy towards women. By the way, a woman is already dating a high value man from the first point she saw him. Therefore, no need putting (much) time and energy into her.

Secondly, she "wants" you, which means that you're are replaceable. A high value man is irreplaceable, remove him from the equation, and it will forever remain unbalanced! By the way, it will take a huge amount of time and energy and sacrifice for a lady to have a plethora of high value men and decides to play chess with their minds. In fact, women don't want high value men, they need them as fire desires material things to destroy.

Thirdly, you don't convince a woman that's already interested in you---the green light approach. You flow with the tides, if she's interested, you invite, and lead, no need convincing because it will spoil the vibe. She's yours.

Nonetheless, what you posted is correct cause understanding nuances is not a day's job, but just had to key in because of some terminologies used.

Thanks.

Authority: where the treasure of a man is there his heart lies. Your time and energy are your treasures, if you put them on women; regardless of whether she's interested or not, your heart will always pursue her, and you know women are emotional, precarious and flakes easily. If you do this, she will ghost you! To avoid this, let your treasure be you and for you alone. The world is wicked and shitty, and nobody gives a shit about you. Like I will always say: value your short life.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2021
You want to know more about paternity fraud subscribe to this YouTube channel

https://m.youtube.com/user/PaternityCourt

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuinModah(f): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2021
angry Clown

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Ignore the nuisance there

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
RAGGA40:
Ignore the nuisance there
We already did. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2021
luminouz:
We already did. grin
ignore the "f" filthy animal comment above there.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Am gon share my own simp story soon.
i only simped just once i wILL NEVER REPEAT THAT SHIIT AGAIN..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Here is my own story.
Well for me I'm someone that started dating at the age of 19 years old, I spent all my time exploring the internet because I promised my self I want to see how the internet work..... But I don't know how I ended dating bittch.
Dated this girl for 2 years, met this girl on the road, i stopped to have a few talks to her maybe get to know her, I got her number, then I called her to get to know her then we end up talking and get to know each other more, bro I love this girl eh, she loves me too after 5 months of dating she started showing me red flags like, picking my calls late and not initiating the calls first but for me i prefer her initiating the call first. This is the girl i helped oh..... i started orbiting on her Facebook profile i saw a guy commented on her pic saying I love you my wife""......she replied using my ""heartbeat""....bro wtf i was like what's going on here as a tech savvy i decided to do the investigation through fb i decided to extract her cookies, history and cache from her phone to my PC boom i got her login details i logged in to her Facebook profile i went straight to the guy chats bro what i saw there is not funny at all she been fVcking this guy for 4 months mehn i was heart broken don't know what to do , she even got pregnant for this guy and she aborted the baby i saw all this in their wow this girl called me her love of her life ohhh she can't do without me she can't cheat lol fear who no fear women...fast-forward i pretended that i love her just to get her to my bed unfortunately everything went sour for me i started feeling pain every day, lonely and boredom. I decided not to call her for a day and she didn't call me back till a month, we did not chat or call for 1 months 1 week, I deleted her number every history of her on my phone, then she called me after 1 month I don't even remember her number again I've already move on with my life. I first heard the voice I know she is the one but pretended like I don't know who's on the line.
Her: Hello....how are you doing ?
Me: Huh?..who is this please?
Her: Ahh (my name) so you don't remember me again?
Me: Ummhh nah i don't think so.
Her: This is (her name )... (my name) Please i beg you please i'm sorry for what happen, i'm not happy since when you left.
Me: OK heard
Her:Please nah, how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine ok, ummh i”m kinda busy when you called. We should talk later.
Her: oh OK, please call me when you are done.
Me: saying this in my mind *who is going to call this one* Ended the call.
LOL bro do you think am gon call her? Nah I don't go back to shiiit again she cheated on me the hoe ain't loyal, she called me in the night didn't pick, she saw me online on fb and messaged it took me 2 days to reply she was like I didn't call her I was like I'm kinda busy these, told her even my mom just complained that I didn't call her...she said it seems I'm busy person now and she liked it that way I was like OK......let keep this short...last year 2020 on my birthday November 29 she texted me on fb wishing me happy me HBD I replied after 4 days she started nagging, insulting me and calling me names that I don't call her and I don't care about her she said she call me sometimes I don't sometimes pick I'll pick and tell her am busy i will call back at the end of the day I won't call her, i told her you're a pretender....lol she said am a pretender right ... i didn't reply the next thing she did is Facebook blocking, lol she blocks me on fb bro...that is the end of my story i just try to keep this short....lol bro I will never simp for any woman again beside once a cheat always a cheat i trust a cheat..
I applied RedPill theory bro this is fVcking working for me guys, another girl broke up with me yesterday I'm gon share the story later need to take a break. Thanks to GLYCOLYSISS Ubunja Martinez39s Skepticus pansophist CAPSLOCKED CaveAdullam and all the guys that contributed to this thread.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Naijahops:

I applied RedPill theory bro this is fVcking working for me guys, another girl broke up with me yesterday I'm gon share the story later need to take a break.

We are waiting for it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 24, REDPILL 2021

There's a difference between want and need. If you want something, and can't have it, there're substitutes which can serve same purpose e.g toothpastes, clothes, cars etc. Meaning: you can do without these things or you can go for their substitutes when the one you solely desire is unavailable. And by the way, if you find substitutes much better or at the same level with the major one you desire, you will continue to use the substitutes or jettison the major one so that you can truly have time to experience it, after all variety is the spice of life.

However, things you "need" have no substitutes, e.g water, money etc. If you don't have them as at when needed you will draw nigh to distress, despondency, and lose of heart.

Why am I saying this? Firstly, a high value man don't put his "time and energy" into any woman. That's an investment, and such investments always turns out negative for the man. Rather, a man should spend his time and energy on himself alone, and women feed from the crumbs that falls off. Yes! Crumbs are minuscule, and it takes an avalanche of time feeding on crumbs, and those that feed on crumbs are always affixed to those that eats the real bread. The more time a high value man spend eating bread, that is, investing his time and energy on himself, the more women congeal to him. Or, to be lenient, follow the Pareto principle (80/20) when distributing your time and energy towards women. By the way, a woman is already dating a high value man from the first point she saw him. Therefore, no need putting (much) time and energy into her.

Secondly, she "wants" you, which means that you're are replaceable. A high value man is irreplaceable, remove him from the equation, and it will forever remain unbalanced! By the way, it will take a huge amount of time and energy and sacrifice for a lady to have a plethora of high value men and decides to play chess with their minds. In fact, women don't want high value men, they need them as fire desires material things to destroy.

Thirdly, you don't convince a woman that's already interested in you---the green light approach. You flow with the tides, if she's interested, you invite, and lead, no need convincing because it will spoil the vibe. She's yours.

Nonetheless, what you posted is correct cause understanding nuances is not a day's job, but just had to key in because of some terminologies used.

Thanks.

Authority: where the treasure of a man is there his heart lies. Your time and energy are your treasures, if you put them on women; regardless of whether she's interested or not, your heart will always pursue her, and you know women are emotional, precarious and flakes easily. If you do this, she will ghost you! To avoid this, let your treasure be you and for you alone. The world is wicked and shitty, and nobody gives a shit about you. Like I will always say: value your short life.

100% bro

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Naijahops:
Here is my own story.
Well for me I'm someone that started dating at the age of 19 years old, I spent all my time exploring the internet because I promised my self I want to see how the internet work..... But I don't know how I ended dating bittch.
Dated this girl for 2 years, met this girl on the road, i stopped to have a few talks to her maybe get to know her, I got her number, then I called her to get to know her then we end up talking and get to know each other more, bro I love this girl eh, she loves me too after 5 months of dating she started showing me red flags like, picking my calls late and not initiating the calls first but for me i prefer her initiating the call first. This is the girl i helped oh..... i started orbiting on her Facebook profile i saw a guy commented on her pic saying I love you my wife""......she replied using my ""heartbeat""....bro wtf i was like what's going on here as a tech savvy i decided to do the investigation through fb i decided to extract her cookies, history and cache from her phone to my PC boom i got her login details i logged in to her Facebook profile i went straight to the guy chats bro what i saw there is not funny at all she been fVcking this guy for 4 months mehn i was heart broken don't know what to do , she even got pregnant for this guy and she aborted the baby i saw all this in their wow this girl called me her love of her life ohhh she can't do without me she can't cheat lol fear who no fear women...fast-forward i pretended that i love her just to get her to my bed unfortunately everything went sour for me i started feeling pain every day, lonely and boredom. I decided not to call her for a day and she didn't call me back till a month, we did not chat or call for 1 months 1 week, I deleted her number every history of her on my phone, then she called me after 1 month I don't even remember her number again I've already move on with my life. I first heard the voice I know she is the one but pretended like I don't know who's on the line.
Her: This is (her name )... (my name) Please i beg you please i'm sorry for what happen, i'm not happy since when you left.
LOL bro do you think am gon call her? Nah I don't go back to shiiit again she cheated on me the hoe ain't loyal, she called me in the night didn't pick, she saw me online on fb and messaged it took me 2 days to reply she was like I didn't call her I was like I'm kinda busy these, told her even my mom just complained that I didn't call her...she said it seems I'm busy person now and she liked it that way I was like OK......let keep this short...last year 2020 on my birthday November 29 she texted me on fb wishing me happy me HBD I replied after 4 days she started nagging, insulting me and calling me names that I don't call her and I don't care about her she said she call me sometimes I don't sometimes pick I'll pick and tell her am busy i will call back at the end of the day I won't call her, i told her you're a pretender....lol she said am a pretender right ... i didn't reply the next thing she did is Facebook blocking, lol she blocks me on fb bro...that is the end of my story i just try to keep this short....lol bro I will never simp for any woman again beside once a cheat always a cheat i trust a cheat..
I applied RedPill theory bro this is fVcking working for me guys, another girl broke up with me yesterday I'm gon share the story later need to take a break. Thanks to GLYCOLYSISS Ubunja Martinez39s Skepticus pansophist CAPSLOCKED CaveAdullam and all the guys that contributed to this thread.

I'm glad you're now out of the matrix, free from the delusional claim that doing what is right at all times in a relationship will guarantee her loyalty. I noticed something in your story where you said you kept bleeping her after finding out she has been cheating. I know you've learnt your lessons but I'll say you should watch out for redflags and not to hesitate to put an end to such relationship immediately. She belongs to the streets, she is not worthy to be in your sheets.

Continuing with the relationship despite her misdemeanors showed you lacked the abundance mindset.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hustle2flex:
I can't still believe that I have visited wikiHow to learn ways to make a woman to fall in love with you.And after everything and my efforts,bitches still got a nigga dumped.Smh
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Degrezhaa:

We are waiting for it.
Lol you like gist sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kabir5643:
You guys should listen to Ludacris - Ho

One of the commenter on the YouTube music said... Ludacris is the first scientist to discover the HOzone layer. I off cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Some men chase women, others chase their dreams. Your goals will never wake up next to you and tell you they don't love you anymore.

You lose money while chasing women but you'll never lose women by chasing money.

Prioritize your ambitions��

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trust me, mine is worse. NB: It isn't the vibe to my moniker though.
Naijahops:
Here is my own story.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Naijahops:
Here is my own story.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2021
DAY 25, REDPILL 2021

Instead of running helter shelter trying to secure a place for her in the market, channel that energy in bolstering your own market value. You let her find expression in you. The glory of a woman is her man. The duty of a woman is her man and family. Anything aside this is zero!

Don't be like the sculptor who having spent time in making and beautifying a gigantic figure becomes jaded and ugly after work. You must be much more beautiful than the figure you create, because it is you that gives the figure life and existence. Without you there will be no figure!

Authority: maintain and make yourself beautiful.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 24, REDPILL 2021

Thanks.

I agree with you. You’re absolutely correct.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2021
DharmieDhrey:

I'm glad you're now out of the matrix, free from the delusional claim that doing what is right at all times in a relationship will guarantee her loyalty. I noticed something in your story where you said you kept bleeping her after finding out she has been cheating. I know you've learnt your lessons but I'll say you should watch out for redflags and not to hesitate to put an end to such relationship immediately. She belongs to the streets, she is not worthy to be in your sheets.

Continuing with the relationship despite her misdemeanors showed you lacked the abundance mindset
Bro you are i didn't notice the redflags TRP Taught me all that...i can't believe me these days when i see women i just felt like AWALT I don't give a dammnn about them am chasing my dream not women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
TheVictim01:
Trust me, mine is worse. NB: It isn't the vibe to my moniker though.
share it so the red pillers can learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Loverboi2cute(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.