Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748583 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
naenaesosa:
Guys lets discuss this. Are yahoo boys simps or naturally red pilled?

Yahoo boys start off with a red pilled philosophy by not focusing on women, and just spending time on their laptops 24/7 trying to make money. They practically spend all their days indoors on a computer. Then the money starts to roll in; step 1: Buy new car and move to lekki or magodo; step 2: Gucci bag and clothes; step 3: Find an average babe and just start buying phone, bone straight, car and giving her allowance.

A yahoo boy i know casually said "Men i have to reduce my monthly expense oh my rent na 4m/per annum, fuel na 50k/month, i dey give my chef 120k/month, outing and enjoyment na 500k/month, then i go give my babe allowance of 400k/month". My mouth fell to the ground. I remember when he started, he was red pilled to the core, he knew women only like money. He worked day and night on his laptop, and immediately he started making it he started buying phone for girls, paying for plastic surgery, popping 500k champagne and pouring it on woman's head.

I am conflicted. On one hand he acts alpha and has a strong frame and controls women and brings them into his environment; on the other hand he spends on women, gives lekki high class oloshos $3000 etc.

P.S: I am not a yahoo apologist.
They're not redpilled in any way. I see all those things they post as them trying to seem serious and focused on what they're doing. Almost everybody does it these days, posting motivational quotes and stuff. Once the money starts coming... They show their true colours. That's when you'll realise that most of them don't even know what to do with the money apart from clubbing and the rest.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
You are correct but you cant deny that them focusing on bettering themselves financially (albeit negatively) is a major cornerstone of the red pill philosophy which is leave women, focus on self development and the women will come back.

I have seen a street yahoo boy that couldnt even speak proper english smashing ajebutter girls from pristine homes that we used to carry on our head.

JasperVII:

They're not redpilled in any way. I see all those things they post as them trying to seem serious and focused on what they're doing. Almost everybody does it these days, posting motivational quotes and stuff. Once the money starts coming... They show their true colours. That's when you'll realise that most of them don't even know what to do with the money apart from clubbing and the rest.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
343tipster:

A girl I used to disturb before TRP, I met her at cash point p. O. S collected her number, but she doesn't have Android to browse so I start doing the calling, the next day she Bill me money to eat saying she doesn't have anything I was like wow, so soon... We've never even started saying love you love you too grin I told her I don't have, me sef dey hungry, she now called me in the evening to come see her, but in my mind i still dey suspect something dey happen cos I don't know why she wants to see me all of a sudden.. I just gather courage went there

After we greet each she just asked for my phone that she wanted to login to her Facebook grin I was like wow again!! So na the reason why you call me today grin (in my mind) I just gave her the phone, but somehow she forget to log out before someone called her and she started rushing back home....

My brother, my brothers!!!!!! I no fit lie una watin I find for this girl Facebook eh... In there i even discovered how to use agbo to last long on bed
Listen to diffrent type of voice notes

The girl is just too good, mehn if you see guys wey dey rush am ehn

Last last

Hear a voice note that makes me laugh out loudest at the end grin

She tells the man if you can't do more than 3rounds she's not coming in anger voices... And the guyman tell her to bring the agbo along with her that she will surprise her this time...

I saw conversation with her pos boss sef she dey even bleep that one

Fear women cheesy

this one small na compare to witin I dey see. fear woman. if you stay lagos u go choke to babes matter

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Even before I read the emboldened text, I was already laughing... even on your behalf. I remember a guy who deferred his admission for more than a year in other pay his girlfriend's tuition fee. After the girl had advanced and graduated, she broke up with him and said to his face "what kind of man defers his admission to hustle for another girl? Is that not a fooliśh man?" The guy said he couldn't believe his ears and he was flabbergasted at that moment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women are naturally redpilled.

If all women are given 100m naira each today, Marriage that we men placed on our head and hawking like gala will die a natural death.
They don't like marriage or man, they just need the money.
The few ones that will marry will only marry the few men richer than them.
Come to think of it, what kind of man defers his admission for another idiot

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
LIVINGICON:
During a young man's toiling days, he appears almost invisible more like a ghost to the female folks. He might even be scorned and laughed at by these same people. But as soon as they see the man making headway and when he finally BREAKS THROUGH, the same female folks pop out from nowhere ever ready to milk the same man dry.

BE WISE, GUIDE YOUR RESOURCES JEALOUSLY.

A common story of an average nigerian boy

18 years ago, wanted to date a close lady people even thought we are dating due to our closeness, she told me she can't date me because am usng 2 legs instead of 4 legs (car) and moreover, she just broke up with her bf and he is using a car so she has to upgrade so that when the ex sees her, he will know she has stepped up not stepping down to dat a 2 legged man like me ........ Jesssss.Gbas Gbos
I nearly committed suicide, i almost did stupid things, trying to traffic cocaine, do anything doable to make money due to the hurtful words.
12 years later, the same girl saw me in a convertible (didn't even know she saw me because i didn't see her). Called me and started saying i forgot her blah blah blah
to cut long story short, i met an obese out of shape divorced lady when we met.......not my type anymore. Abeg i jump and pass
Many storues about women but need to stop here
Thunder Fire poverty anywhere he dey..... i hate poverty with passion because it makes people ridicule you for no reason

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
naenaesosa:
You are correct but you cant deny that them focusing on bettering themselves financially (albeit negatively) is a major cornerstone of the red pill philosophy which is leave women, focus on self development and the women will come back.

I have seen a street yahoo boy that couldnt even speak proper english smashing ajebutter girls from pristine homes that we used to carry on our head.

The only simp move yahoo boys make is 'lavishing money on girls' and buying them expensive things, pussie shouldn't be so costly, it should be free. Yahoo boys, drug dealers and politicians sit on this table, they make good money illegitimately but they attach too much price on pussy, they make money seem like it ain't a thing to these hoes, they've literally raised the bar and most legit guys with average income can't match, in fact most girls nowadays don't want anything to do with guys making average earnings. Apart from the fact that times are hard, many girls are materialistic, greedy and lazy, all they do is use their bodies to gold dig whoever has gold, it doesn't matter what the person does for a living or where the money is coming from.. lots of opportunists out there, a lot of girls are just looking for helpers in this country, nothing more.

Some of these yahoo boys don't even have a house of their own, no tangible investment but they keep giving girls huge amounts of money, those are big SIMPS. To those that are already very rich and have a lot of properties&investments yet still giving girls a lot of money, they're most likely into yahoo+ which is very deep like they say, sometimes these guys pay this hefty amount of cash to compensate these ladies for the spiritual things they have taken from them, not because they're simping, other fetish rich men and politicians included.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hustle2flex:
This is exactly my experience where I am currently working now.most of my co-workers are ladies.Almost everyday,they will be indirectly asking you to do one favour(mostly monetary) or the other.But even during this Christmas season,no single one of them even looked my way, let alone bringing any gift.Not that I send(what can they really give me).But it makes realized the entitlement mentality of many Nigerian ladies both those you are dating or not dating.
It made to understand that women are wired to receive and keep receiving, consuming resources and hardly appreciative.The moment you stopped doing her any favors,you automatically becomes her enemies.She will not remember what you did before (that's why they don't understand what loyalty and sacrifice means unlike we men).
Also they hardly take or assume their responsibilities but they are very quick to remind you of your role as a man in catering for their unending need.

What do you as a red Piller;you stand your ground and maintain frame.Don't give in to their manipulations (especially broke shaming and emotional blackmailing).when they notice that you don't even give a damn about what they think,they will begin to abort mission

NB:that was how I handled them at my work place.they don't even bother me anymore.

You're right, I have noticed that asking for favors has drastically reduced since I started practicing trp at work.

Only side talks whenever I walk past their corner, it makes me happy though, the side talks. I guess it means that trp is getting to them.

They'll have to live with the new me, a changed man.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
4ckz:
There's this that was bothering me after going through this thread.
I started applying it immediately, especially in the aspect of giving to ladies, I have a lot of female friends, which means that from time to time I get to lose money foolishly.

One who works or is close to ladies should be aware of the "buy me this or that" from time to time, doesn't matter if you are fuking her or not, doesn't matter if she is above you financially, they're always asking for favors.
I was the classic nice guy, conditioned myself into giving in to those pilfery and not expecting anything, although I always got that "you're such a nice guy, you will treat your woman right" complement.

However, lately I have been on guard over this foolishness, it was hard to start, I do fall back occasionally, but I have gotten a lot better, and I have noticed a lot of changes in attitude towards me.

One of my colleagues, the first lady that made me feel welcome when I was still a work newbie (I call her my work mother), got into a little squable with me over 500. We were out together and she needed 500 to complete her money to get something, I gave her. When we finished that day, I went to collect my money, she was stunned and told me, she will easily leave that for me if the tables were turned that I should drop my resent attitude.
I wanted to defend myself, then I thought thoroughly and asked her "when have you ever given me?". It was then it dawned on me that even though this lady was a senior colleague, obviously better financially placed, I haven't received anything from her.
Her answer shocked me further; she answered the question, talking a lot of gibberish but ended with the classic reply "after all you are a man".

We got into a little friendly argument and she maintained this stance "fight it or not, a Man's role is to provide".

I got to ponder on that statement for many days, I actually believe in gender roles and even if you observed animals, they still had gender roles too.

However, recently I got to talk with my old man, and I carefully raised the topic with him to see his view. He also reaffirmed to me "a Man's role is to provide".
However, he made me understand that women had roles too. In the olden days, the father had the role of providing, while the woman had that of house keeping and the likes of it.

Today, women are rapidly dropping their roles and see it as slavery and today's woke woman doesn't go through those parts, however men are still being subjected to their's.

I have come to this conclusion: Money is earned and it's meant to be. Any money you remove from you should be satisfying a need atleast 90% of the time.
For people like me that would still like to get married, here's an advice, if she (your wife) drops her convectional role of house keeping and is actively working (like is mostly obtainable today), you too drop your role and make family provision a "collective thing".

I have seen this play out steady in some marriages I observe, the wife works, the man works yet the man takes care of family provision, while house keeping is done by a hired maid, wtf is your woman's role in the family, to eat and get obese?

Remember this, Money is earned, and if you must spend let it meet your needs.

Peace!

You are completely right bro. 100%

I dated a lady or will i say we dated? she is working (custom)
For over 8 - 10 years, i dedicated my time, strenght, attention and money into the relationship. At a point, she started misbehaving and insulting me.
it was at that point something changed in me, as if a veil was lifted. I realised have invested sooooo much in the friendship without any tangible thing in return except occasional naked pictures and masturbating videos from her. I spent a lot, gave gifts, i do buy things on jumia and konga to deliver to her house for she and her kid (a single mum presently).
Recharge cards nko? many abi na to load her dstv from my app. The list is endless or should we talk about writing love poems for her or the plans to take her on a vaction to ghana. My brodassssssssssssssssssss, hmmmmmmmm God no go shame us
What a story, the typical life of a simp.
After the yangas, cold shoulders and insults became too much, i came to my senses and ask myself one day that what am i really benefiting from this uselesssssssss friendship? money i no see(na me even dey lose despite she working and earning 120k then), gift i no see even during my birthdays, sex sef i no see unless audio/video sex for screen.......... Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I lock up finally, she hold her side, i hold my side for good 3 months before she came to her senses and realized she has lost it, that am no more in her grips.
Tried severally to bring back the relationship but it was too late to cry when the head is cut off. At a point she became frustrated and blurted out that am stingy like an ijebu man when i stopped giving gifts and money again and insist she should give me gift too.
Why will a stingy working lady call a man that has given so much stingy? have proven my worth, she is the one who hasn't.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
A Friend Who Is A Still A Student Just Sold everything He Got From Rice Farming and Paid A Ladies Bride Price. because She Compelled Him To, or Risk Loosing her. Now, school Has Resumed, and He Is Looking Up To His Dad, who Is Old,retired, and Been Very Ill For Like 3years Now For Money To Resume. To Say The Worst, her Highest Edu qualification Is Just ssce(manipulating an Undergraduate, who Doesn't Have An Android phone To Aid His Studies).... Now I Shared This, not Because I Am Seeking For Any Sort Of Advice for Him, BUT BECAUSE,"I DON'T WANT TO BE LAUGHING ALONE".

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have said it before and i will still say it again.... that if i had known what i know now, i would have stayed far far far away from relationship and marriage. Just bedmates and FWB will be okay by me.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
your friend just elevated his problems from pro to pro max

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
A Friend Who Is A Still A Student Just Sold everything He Got From Rice Farming and Paid A Ladies Bride Price. because She Compelled Him To, or Risk Loosing her. Now, school Has Resumed, and He Is Looking Up To His Dad, who Is Old,retired, and Been Very Ill For Like 3years Now For Money To Resume. To Say The Worst, her Highest Edu qualification Is Just ssce(manipulating an Undergraduate, who Doesn't Have An Android phone To Aid His Studies).... Now I Shared This, not Because I Am Seeking For Any Sort Of Advice for Him, BUT BECAUSE,"I DON'T WANT TO BE LAUGHING ALONE".
Tell your friend to vist the nearest native doctor, he has been bewitched. What the actual FÜCK.??.??

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
emmaodet:

For over 8 - 10 years, i dedicated my time, strenght, attention and money into the relationship. At a point, she started misbehaving and insulting me.
it was at that point something changed in me, as if a veil was lifted. I realised have invested sooooo much in the friendship without any tangible thing in return except occasional naked pictures and masturbating videos from her. I spent a lot, gave gifts, i do buy things on jumia and konga to deliver to her house for she and her kid (a single mum presently).
Recharge cards nko? many abi na to load her dstv from my app. The list is endless or should we talk about writing love poems for her or the plans to take her on a vaction to ghana. My brodassssssssssssssssssss, hmmmmmmmm God no go shame us
After the yangas, cold shoulders and insults became too much, i came to my senses and ask myself one day that what am i really benefiting from this uselesssssssss friendship? money i no see(na me even dey lose despite she working and earning 120k then), gift i no see even during my birthdays, sex sef i no see unless audio/video sex for screen.......... Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I lock up finally, she hold her side, i hold my side for good 3 months before she came to her senses and realized she has lost it, that am no more in her grips.
Tried severally to bring back the relationship but it was too late to cry when the head is cut off. At a point she became frustrated and blurted out that am stingy like an ijebu man when i stopped giving gifts and money again and insist she should give me gift too.
Why will a stingy working lady call a man that has given so much stingy? have proven my worth, she is the one who hasn't.

it was like I was reading my own story with a diffrent subtitle.....haha
no be only me don suffer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:21am On Jan 27, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Lmfao simpin is truly a disorder grin grin dat ur friend deserves a dirty slap chai grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Skepticus:
No man who really thinks deep about women, retains high opinions of them. He either despises them or stop taking them seriously - Otto Weininger
Exactly hw i feel towards girls these days that former pedestal de occupied in my life is gone undecided undecided
MGTOW

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed

Wait is this for real or doctored?? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2021
yahjac:

it was like I was reading my own story with a diffrent subtitle.....haha
no be only me don suffer

Bro, what happened to you?
Care to share? Make we all laugh at our stupidity and learn

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
DAY 27, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: her kneeling down to receive an engagement ring might project submissiveness, but that in itself will not eradicate her inherent solipsistic and manipulative tendency. If you lack the ability to maintain frame and always stay in charge of the relationship, she will launch her missiles which were formerly in chains.

Authority: Maintain frame.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dadrenaline(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed

When Nicolette Shea posted on her Twitter account that she is top .03% on Onlyfans, the urge to continue to waste my time and resources chasing women and subscribing to pornographic content died instantly.

In that moment, I couldn't be more ashamed of myself.

The decision was sealed when she posted a photo of her with engineers on a site she owned through money from foolish simps who would prefer to throw away their money just to see a woman play with her body parts.

Me wey never buy car dey help somebody else buy property for US. My Mumu don do abeg!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2021
4ckz:
There's this that was bothering me after going through this thread.
I started applying it immediately, especially in the aspect of giving to ladies, I have a lot of female friends, which means that from time to time I get to lose money foolishly.

One who works or is close to ladies should be aware of the "buy me this or that" from time to time, doesn't matter if you are fuking her or not, doesn't matter if she is above you financially, they're always asking for favors.
I was the classic nice guy, conditioned myself into giving in to those pilfery and not expecting anything, although I always got that "you're such a nice guy, you will treat your woman right" complement.

However, lately I have been on guard over this foolishness, it was hard to start, I do fall back occasionally, but I have gotten a lot better, and I have noticed a lot of changes in attitude towards me.

One of my colleagues, the first lady that made me feel welcome when I was still a work newbie (I call her my work mother), got into a little squable with me over 500. We were out together and she needed 500 to complete her money to get something, I gave her. When we finished that day, I went to collect my money, she was stunned and told me, she will easily leave that for me if the tables were turned that I should drop my resent attitude.
I wanted to defend myself, then I thought thoroughly and asked her "when have you ever given me?". It was then it dawned on me that even though this lady was a senior colleague, obviously better financially placed, I haven't received anything from her.
Her answer shocked me further; she answered the question, talking a lot of gibberish but ended with the classic reply "after all you are a man".

We got into a little friendly argument and she maintained this stance "fight it or not, a Man's role is to provide".

I got to ponder on that statement for many days, I actually believe in gender roles and even if you observed animals, they still had gender roles too.

However, recently I got to talk with my old man, and I carefully raised the topic with him to see his view. He also reaffirmed to me "a Man's role is to provide".
However, he made me understand that women had roles too. In the olden days, the father had the role of providing, while the woman had that of house keeping and the likes of it.

Today, women are rapidly dropping their roles and see it as slavery and today's woke woman doesn't go through those parts, however men are still being subjected to their's.

I have come to this conclusion: Money is earned and it's meant to be. Any money you remove from you should be satisfying a need atleast 90% of the time.
For people like me that would still like to get married, here's an advice, if she (your wife) drops her convectional role of house keeping and is actively working (like is mostly obtainable today), you too drop your role and make family provision a "collective thing".

I have seen this play out steady in some marriages I observe, the wife works, the man works yet the man takes care of family provision, while house keeping is done by a hired maid, wtf is your woman's role in the family, to eat and get obese?

Remember this, Money is earned, and if you must spend let it meet your needs.

Peace!

Nice points

But my own be say: DID YOU COLLECT YA 500 NAIRA BACK OR NOT?

E GO PAIN ME IF YOU NO COLLECT THAT MONEY BACK O undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2021
maybe you should Google the Bella thorne onlyfans scam

Nezzjnr:

Wait is this for real or doctored?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
SPLENDID25:

This is no laughing matter bro undecided

How can you call him a friend and still let him make such a mistake? You were supposed to aid,guide and instruct him on the tenets of the redpill. That's why we are men, not backstabbers like the female gender. We understand loyalty and sacrifice.

Unless, you had talked to him and he refused(no mention of that up there). Now,he is going on a journey of penury and unending marital woes. How in hell does any man fall for that lane line of 'do this or lose me'? That shiit is the oldest con in the book.

Your friend had no android phone and school fees and he is now disturbing his dad,who should by now be taken care of by that same son, that's messed up. How dafuq would he maintain that marriage or even be happy? And since he yielded to the babe on that issue, she would keep giving him ultimatums till he goes crazy.

A woman who can advise you to offload ya rice farm and pay her bride price is no keeper,but a jailer.

I'm not laughing right now, I'm angry. undecided

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
naenaesosa:

Yahoo boys start off with a red pilled philosophy by not focusing on women, and just spending time on their laptops 24/7 trying to make money. They practically spend all their days indoors on a computer. Then the money starts to roll in; step 1: Buy new car and move to lekki or magodo; step 2: Gucci bag and clothes; step 3: Find an average babe and just start buying phone, bone straight, car and giving her allowance.

A yahoo boy i know casually said "Men i have to reduce my monthly expense oh my rent na 4m/per annum, fuel na 50k/month, i dey give my chef 120k/month, outing and enjoyment na 500k/month, then i go give my babe allowance of 400k/month". My mouth fell to the ground. I remember when he started, he was red pilled to the core, he knew women only like money. He worked day and night on his laptop, and immediately he started making it he started buying phone for girls, paying for plastic surgery, popping 500k champagne and pouring it on woman's head.

I am conflicted. On one hand he acts alpha and has a strong frame and controls women and brings them into his environment; on the other hand he spends on women, gives lekki high class oloshos $3000 etc.

he is simply being stupid..invariably it means all this while he's being working tirelessly jes to show off..avoiding women during his hustling days was because of inferiority complex not that he is redpilled..although e get as money spirit be o..but if u was redpilled b4 becoming rich it will play a significant role in ur life in as much as ur new found status might wanna play some tricks in ya head but redpill will always guide and guard ur doings..no matter what!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2021
CamusMidas:

True told I can even repair her phone for her, but to buy is out of it.

E dey look like engagement ring for my eyes, if you know what I mean.

Sai her previous guys dey guy for her, told her maybe it would be thoughtful if she consider dating other guys because I can't in good conscience buy a phone for her. One come dey tell me sai she see how important she is in my life.

If you buy that phone, na me go first curse you for here.

Your last line is a classic manipulation trick. It is the "come hither mudafucker" slinger. For weak men,it makes you wanna strive to prove how important she is to you. For strong men,it's just a recipe for some good old comedy laughter.

If she is that important in her own life, she would hustle and buy the phone herself. But she is not.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
naenaesosa:

He is no alpha.. he is redpilled in business but not with women. Most rich men are like that. Most brilliant guys are also like that. You would think the effort and brainpower channelled into making money would crossover to their dealings with women but nope. They end up helpless when confronted with female wiles.

So men still give allowance to their girlfriends? Why won't those ones act like they are goddesses? undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2021
emmaodet:

Nice one.

If I were in your shoes,I would have taken it further. I would make sure I recover a substantial sum of my investment on her. Draw her close, feign some deep emotional shiit,wait for the perfect opportunity to strike, then drain her of money,then disappear like a ghost.

I can be a stone cold mudafucker when I want to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2021
House, please I have a question? what can you say about the word 'me and my husband' (a word popularised by religion). Is it not a first step to simping?

why do the mans parent and siblings not allowed around thier son home anymore. If we don't think about their impacts during the marriage ceremony, what of been the one who born and raised him, before a lady would come and claim love and marry him?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPLENDID25(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:

This is no laughing matter bro undecided

How can you call him a friend and still let him make such a mistake? You were supposed to aid,guide and instruct him on the tenets of the redpill. That's why we are men, not backstabbers like the female gender. We understand loyalty and sacrifice.

Unless, you had talked to him and he refused(no mention of that up there). Now,he is going on a journey of penury and unending marital woes. How in hell does any man fall for that lane line of 'do this or lose me'? That shiit is the oldest con in the book.
hmm, the thing is, whenever i tell him he's making a mistake, he always says "i shouldn't worry, that one day, i will take my money and be running after women to 'please' collect".lol ...thats what most of his other friends tell him about me(i am certain they are the energy behind this mistake).lmao

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
naenaesosa:

That he abstained from women to make money doesn't make him fully red-pilled. However, he may be red-pill aware and reference red pill facts when he is broke and on his purpose of making money. Blue-pilled and rich betas often appear in such "conflcting" packages. They only come back to their red-pilled senses when they are heartbroken or financially broke. The mental worth of a man is known when he makes money. A reason I take my red pill beyond making money contrary to what i see some guys do, as their own red pill ends with making money (mostly to impress women and other men) but to women, they are still fools (richer fools). Any id.iot can make money or stumble on some cash to throw away.

Most of the men I have met and respected as being fully red pilled in life would be considered broke by Nigerian standards. Some are uneducated blue collar men. All these men (single and married) all have their shiit in order and the married ones have their women submit to their leadership while they do everything within their poor means to maintain their families.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:

If you buy that phone, na me go first curse you for here.

Your last line is a classic manipulation trick. It is the "come hither mudafucker" slinger. For weak men,it makes you wanna strive to prove how important she is to you. For strong men,it's just a recipe for some good old comedy laughter.

If she is that important in her own life, she would hustle and buy the phone herself. But she is not.
Bro e tire me oh, I ask her that when the thought of needing a phone came to her mind; why was I the first person that came to her mind? Shouldn't you be your first respondent before seeking for help.

Finally told her that buying phone for a girlfriend is what I don't do.

She vex go and refused to have breakfast, haven't communicated since yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
SPLENDID25:
hmm, the thing is, whenever i tell him he's making a mistake, he always says "i shouldn't worry, that one day, i will take my money and be running after women to 'please' collect".lol ...thats what most of his other friends tell him about me(i am certain they are the energy behind this mistake).lmao

I guess he had it coming then

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2021
CamusMidas:

Bro e tire me oh, I ask her that when the thought of needing a phone came to her mind; why was I the first person that came to her mind? Shouldn't you be your first respondent before seeking for help.

Finally told her that buying phone for a girlfriend is what I don't do.

She vex go and refused to have breakfast, haven't communicated since yesterday.

Refused breakfast in your house? You mean your own food? That's better na...you just eat it and be happy.

Guys dey try sha. I have never bought a phone for any woman. I haven't given any woman money for hair or cream or allowance or urgent 2k. Apart from the usual tfare or food you eat in my house and occasional hang outs, whatever else you want as a woman, get it yourself. You are a human being,not a mannequin.

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beezman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.