Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2740676 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Greetings...

Since I started seeing this thread I have come to realize that women are naturally redpilled....

For you to win you will have to think like them and act like a man...

Cheers.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Good angle

ObinnaValentine:

he is simply being stupid..invariably it means all this while he's being working tirelessly jes to show off..avoiding women during his hustling days was because of inferiority complex not that he is redpilled..although e get as money spirit be o..but if u was redpilled b4 becoming rich it will play a significant role in ur life in as much as ur new found status might wanna play some tricks in ya head but redpill will always guide and guard ur doings..no matter what!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Hustle2flex:
The main reason for us swallowing TRP is to be a better man than we were yesterday.
And being a better man who is self aware,knows his worth,handles numerous challenges the society may pose to him and grows in every sphere of his life
is the end goal of the Red Pill.

Yahoo boys are weak men who can't put in the legitimate work that is needed to achieve this purpose of TRP.Some may see it as being smart but its greediness and discontentment that is at the heart of what they do and for such person he can't be red pilled.
Okay,look at their how they manage their resources when they finally get it.Reckless spending on their GF,living a lifestyle that is not sustainable based on their source of income shows you that they haven't acquired the skill set need to thrive in a sane society.
Yea,you might say that they have the Mula now and can live their lives the way they want and that is all that matters.that may be right from ur own angle but a better human being contributes positively to make a better world through their actions.
If I know that swallowing the pill,I will be worse than I was yesterday both mentally, emotionally, physically and resource wise,then I have no business being on this thread

I don't want to go into the morality or amorality of making money because most of what we consider as legitimate businesses have a lot of amoral practices when you look at it deeply. Some are fronts for crimes and deceptive schemes masquerading as charity organizations and all.

My motive is their reason for making money. I've seen some of these boys go legit after making money from illegitimate schemes and dedicate their money to building themselves and those who may have been for them in their struggling days. They don't try to impress people.

Some of these boys make their money to impress girls and "intimidate" other guys - a key sign of poor self esteem. It's the reason when the money comes they try hard to impress people (who mostly) don't like them. In the end, they attract only leeches, gold-diggers and fake friends. When the money fades off like it always does, they get surprised at the way they are badly treated. It is so bad for some guys that they think they can't enjoy their money alone (reward themselves) or with their loyal men. They always want to impress those they think are looking down on them further attracting hate and negative dramas in their lives.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:

Nice points

But my own be say: DID YOU COLLECT YA 500 NAIRA BACK OR NOT?

E GO PAIN ME IF YOU NO COLLECT THAT MONEY BACK O undecided

grin grin

I collected it, that was the bone of contention in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
4ckz:

grin grin

I collected it, that was the bone of contention in the first place

Ma nigga!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by naenaesosa: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Big facts. My level of redpill is getting to the stage that i don't attach myself to material things. The most red pilled man i know is from the east, a real man's man. He lost everything when he moved back from Europe. Loving man but he rules his household tightly. He started from the bottom despite having lived abroad for decades, a small danfo business he drove by himself (ultimate red pill frame of not caring of what people say). He drove his family to church with the bus, and he still maintained control his UK nurse trained beautiful wife. Believe me, this guy became a multimillionaire under 10 years running a full fledged transportation and logistics company. He oozes of redpill without even knowing any of the lingo or slang. From the guy i learnt that being a redpilled alpha is an internal essence that has nothing to do with material things.

It is just you and your frame of mind

Skepticus:

That he abstained from women to make money doesn't make him fully red-pilled. However, he may be red-pill aware and reference red pill facts when he is broke and on his purpose of making money. Blue-pilled and rich betas often appear in such "conflcting" packages. They only come back to their red-pilled senses when they are heartbroken or financially broke. The mental worth of a man is known when he makes money. A reason I take my red pill beyond making money contrary to what i see some guys do, as their own red pill ends with making money (mostly to impress women and other men) but to women, they are still fools (richer fools). Any id.iot can make money or stumble on some cash to throw away.

Most of the men I have met and respected as being fully red pilled in life would be considered broke by Nigerian standards. Some are uneducated blue collar men. All these men (single and married) all have their shiit in order and the married ones have their women submit to their leadership while they do everything within their poor means to maintain their families.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2021
naenaesosa:
Big facts. My level of redpill is getting to the stage that i don't attach myself to material things. The most red pilled man i know is from the east, a real man's man. He lost everything when he moved back from Europe. Loving man but he rules his household tightly. He started from the bottom despite having lived abroad for decades, a small danfo business he drove by himself (ultimate red pill frame of not caring of what people say). He drove his family to church with the bus, and he still maintained control his UK nurse trained beautiful wife. Believe me, this guy became a multimillionaire under 10 years running a full fledged transportation and logistics company. He oozes of redpill without even knowing any of the lingo or slang. From the guy i learnt that being a redpilled alpha is an internal essence that has nothing to do with material things.

It is just you and your frame of mind

Fuqin on point!!!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2021
mickelkingz:

this one small na compare to witin I dey see. fear woman. if you stay lagos u go choke to babes matter

Baba gist us small wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
dontai:
lol, even if I'm a simp and choose to invest in a lady, I can't buy any phone.
because, if you checked this ladys dm, you will cursed the pusssy worshippers out there.

It's like oyinbo (foreigners) buying an iPhone for a Yahoo boy. you know the Yahoo boy won't hesitate to used the said phone to swindle the Foreigner. That's what is it like buying phone for a lady.
she should buy her tool herself. though you can be occasionally servicing the tool, albeit, recharging for data.

My God, wise men full this thread cheesy be like all the guys here don get forth eyes grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
SPLENDID25:
@Meedon LOL....i have decided not to be telling him anything aside "IT'S OK". Reason Is, Any Advice I give Him, he Tells Her!

I felt proud and said to myself I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!! cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
343tipster:

I have a friend like that too, his wife told him to stop following me said she did not understand me that I may corrupt him..

How I take know?

One saturday I was hungry after using my last card to play bet9ja so I went to my guy house before they married, but na only the girl dey house sayin her man will be back soon, I told her to give me garri to drink, she gave me.... I saw 200 on the flow I ask her who owns it,? She said my guy, I just took the money and left

(meanwhile that's the kind of life me and my guy live so I wasn't expecting any woman to change it, but after they married I gave them their privacy)

On my way home I met my guy and I told him your wife is nice con see how my guy dey suspect me grin after I told him about watin I use money do we said goodbye, before I reach house look back see my friend again grin shouting my name saying bro that money you took no fit enter me inside, he said his wife is the owner

I ask my guy but, but I ask your wife before I took it, he said she was afraid to tell me the truth blah blah blah

After that day any day I'm with my friend outside, the girl will just call my guy to come inside and my guy will just bid me farewell, saying I should get married too before time gone

Before TRP I no fit lie you guys, I felt jealous, I felt alone, grin but we aren't gay abeg, but he's just the only one i call if any opportunity show up anywhere anyday,

I've never see any work... Me and this guy be workaholic we no dey lack in terms of money
But the difference between us was, he likes woman and me like betting grin

Someday he started looking for me after I stopped talking to him, he said he missed our old days that somehow he's broke and his wife advice him to look for me that we both know how to find and fix our way.... I was like what?

So you dey always tell everything about us to your gurl?

I felt proud and said to myself I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!! cool

Nice story dude

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
My fellow red pillers please recommend great

and powerful books for me on confidence, finance, wealth, standing out,power and many more about turning one's self into respected person in the society.....and least before u forget I also me our daily Trp manue and daily guard books too

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ablemax:

and powerful books for me on confidence, finance, wealth, standing out,power and many more about turning one's self into respected person in the society.....and least before u forget I also me our daily Trp manue and daily guard books too
I am currently reading the richest man in Babylon. You should read it too. Take a look at the screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Peaceyw:

I am currently reading the richest man in Babylon. You should read it too. Take a look at the screenshot below

Okay I'll get it , but what app are you using to read book cuz me I don't like the PDF reader style

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ablemax:

On wealth and finance
1) Rich Dad Poor Dad
2) Think and Grow Rich
3) Richest man in Babylon
4) Cashflow Quadrant
5) All Donald Trump's books online and offline

On Power
1) illimitable Men free pdf download
2)48 laws of power
3) 33 strategies of war
4) The prince- Niccolo Machiavelli

On personal development
1) Goals- Brian Tracy
2)The Success principles- Jack Canfield
3) Eat that frog- Brian Tracy

On Confidence
1) The redpill handbook free pdf
2) No more Mr Nice Guy
3) The manosphere free pdf
4)The Rationale Male
5) The Rationale Male-Positive Masculinity
6) The Rationale Male- Preventive Medicine

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chapelbeatz:
Brethren of TRP
Happy Sunday. Stay redpilled.
Gbam nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 17, REDPILL 2021

They told you that if you're extremely nice; buy her gifts; send her logs and series of texts; take her on several romantic dates; worship her; adore her; respect her; and put her on a pedestal higher than you, she will love you, and even "love you for who you are". All these were lies!

You went from the beginning, progress to the middle, and even became extreme on the scale of niceness, but yet, you got nothing in return. You were played, deceived, manipulated, and became an object of disgust.

Now, your eyes are opened, you've seen reality for what it is, the scales no longer blind your eyes, your fantasies shattered, your dream of happy and ever after cancelled.

Henceforth, become tyrannical against any thing that will insist in dragging you backward to your former state. Be firm! Maintain frame! Even if she exit the relationship it is her lose. You're a god, and gods don't lose. Stand up, and continue to march forward to your destination, and that which will make you become respectful, and desired.

No more simping! You're neither a coward nor a fool and you must properly edify yourself to a higher standard that you may not be seen as one.

Authority: Focus.
"GIRL'S LOVE BAD GUYS
"

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Legionx:
Men will forever remain simps
Stop wasting time, teaching redpill
SHE STOOPS TO DEFILE YOU, OPEN THY EYES OR BE BLIND FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:
This is not a curse but this man's marriage can only go downhill from here.
SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAINLY GOOD. don't mistake all kindness to S I M P I N G

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Redpill song of the day

Erigga - Coffin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

On wealth and finance
1) Rich Dad Poor Dad
2) Think and Grow Rich
3) Richest man in Babylon
4) Cashflow Quadrant
5) All Donald Trump's books online and offline

On Power
1) illimitable Men free pdf download
2)48 laws of power
3) 33 strategies of war
4) The prince- Niccolo Machiavelli

On personal development
1) Goals- Brian Tracy
2)The Success principles- Jack Canfield
3) Eat that frog- Brian Tracy

On Confidence
1) The redpill handbook free pdf
2) No more Mr Nice Guy
3) The manosphere free pdf
4)The Rationale Male
5) The Rationale Male-Positive Masculinity
6) The Rationale Male- Preventive Medicine

Thanks man...... you're the man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ablemax:

Thanks man...... you're the man

You are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremiah89: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pls stop quoting those moniker with "f". Deprive them of that attention they so crave. It has been said a number of times on this thread. Let it remain that way. God bless!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:

Refused breakfast in your house? You mean your own food? That's better na...you just eat it and be happy.

Guys dey try sha. I have never bought a phone for any woman. I haven't given any woman money for hair or cream or allowance or urgent 2k. Apart from the usual tfare or food you eat in my house and occasional hang outs, whatever else you want as a woman, get it yourself. You are a human being,not a mannequin.
I'm taking note of this. I've been wondering lately the things that are okay to spend on ladies you're
1) dating and
2) friends with.

If you can make a more exhaustive list for each, based on your experience, it would be great. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Peaceyw:

The Man who desired Gold.
I just finished reading it.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Degrezhaa:

The Man who desired Gold.
I just finished reading it.
I'm halfway done, I will be done with it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lwsquotes: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:
--You have been lied to about the nature of women all your life, disregard what you think you know because it’s probably wrong. Ignore the top-down preaching that society espouses, reconstruct your understanding from the bottom-up.

--The average man is ignorant and misled. His mental construct of women is far greater than anything the typical woman aspires to. This is not his fault for his biology deceives him and society lies to him, as such the deck of deception is stacked. Nevertheless, the reality remains.

[url] https://lwsquotes.com/creepy-things-to-say[/url]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2021
DAY 28, REDPILL 2021

Hope those getting married on a daily basis know that with women, there's no better for worse, in riches or poverty, in sickness or health "till death do us part".

In fact, she will be the one to bring that death from the pit of hell to her man when sickness, poverty or worst situations comes.

Women can't stand close to a man when his nightmares comes in the day, he is perceived as weak, and because they lack natural strength they will quickly forget about him and move to a man oozing enough strength. What shapes her reality is her emotions and comfort, any anything aside this is invisible to her. Her love is not sacrificial, she stick to her man for protection and provision, and when these qualities starts fading away, she will gradually diffuse from his ambient.

As a man, you must build yourself to the stage, where you can stand and not become weakened or fall when a woman flakes. This is life; and it's a reality. Take heart!

Authority: Swallow the redpill.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
emmaodet:

A common story of an average nigerian boy

18 years ago, wanted to date a close lady people even thought we are dating due to our closeness, she told me she can't date me because am usng 2 legs instead of 4 legs (car) and moreover, she just broke up with her bf and he is using a car so she has to upgrade so that when the ex sees her, he will know she has stepped up not stepping down to dat a 2 legged man like me ........ Jesssss.Gbas Gbos
I nearly committed suicide, i almost did stupid things, trying to traffic cocaine, do anything doable to make money due to the hurtful words.
12 years later, the same girl saw me in a convertible (didn't even know she saw me because i didn't see her). Called me and started saying i forgot her blah blah blah
to cut long story short, i met an obese out of shape divorced lady when we met.......not my type anymore. Abeg i jump and pass
Many stories about women but need to stop here
Thunder Fire poverty anywhere he dey......I hate poverty with passion because it makes people ridicule you for no reason......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Joker09:

The only simp move yahoo boys make is 'lavishing money on girls' and buying them expensive things, pussie shouldn't be so costly, it should be free. Yahoo boys, drug dealers and politicians sit on this table, they make good money illegitimately but they attach too much price on pussy, they make money seem like it ain't a thing to these hoes, they've literally raised the bar and most legit guys with average income can't match, in fact most girls nowadays don't want anything to do with guys making average earnings. Apart from the fact that times are hard, many girls are materialistic, greedy and lazy, all they do is use their bodies to gold dig whoever has gold, it doesn't matter what the person does for a living or where the money is coming from.. lots of opportunists out there, a lot of girls are just looking for helpers in this country, nothing more.

Some of these yahoo boys don't even have a house of their own, no tangible investment but they keep giving girls huge amounts of money, those are big SIMPS. To those that are already very rich and have a lot of properties&investments yet still giving girls a lot of money, they're most likely into yahoo+ which is very deep like they say, sometimes these guys pay this hefty amount of cash to compensate these ladies for the spiritual things they have taken from them, not because they're simping, other fetish rich men and politicians included.

You are very well Informed and enlightened about Nigerians stuffs. I give It to you okay.......

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AyoII(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.