Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748205 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2021
Junnior:

I'm taking note of this. I've been wondering lately the things that are okay to spend on ladies you're
1) dating and
2) friends with.

If you can make a more exhaustive list for each, based on your experience, it would be great. Thanks

Lmaooo@exhaustive list? Bro, I no get such list abeg.

Check these out:

1. Dating: I don't give women money for hair,shoes,clothes,bag, school fees,house rent or allowance. These bills are not mine to pay, especially if she has extant(living) parents. If she is kind, nice and generous, then, I give her stuff on her birthdays(whatever I have in mind), after she must have demonstrated such at my own birthdays. I'm not a fan of eating outside,so all these daily/weekly hangouts are not for me. But taking her out once in a while(as a surprise) is still ok.
I love hardworking women and if she has skills that need money to invest in, I don't give her that money outrightly,I make her a partner and let her know business is different from dick/pussy issues and I won't hesitate to collect my investment if she ain't serious.
Girls go broke,just like guys. So tfare and miscellaneous expenses are still ok for me. But these must NEVER become the ritual in the relationship. She must never believe that I'm her ATM for each and every need. That ain't my role, mudafucker!!! undecided

2. Friends: I have very few female friends. If they are the generous type, then I can give them food when they come visit or if broke,some recharge cards to call. If they are the not generous but the "urgent2k, I'm always hungry, gimme-gimme" type, their texts,calls or WhatsApp statuses are forever unread, unreplied and on eternal mute mode. Business wise, the skillful ones would be partners and I will control 60-70% of the stakes. All other bills are NEVER mine to carry.

N.B: Once a girlfriend or friends start giving you orders on what to do for her, with your own money and threatening to do bla bla blaaaaa...it's time to let her know you are in charge. It is your money,not hers and you don't owe her sponsorship, only her parents do.
I was chatting with a babe yday and she said " I ghosted a new guy sometime ago when he asked for tfare after coming to see me at work,for the first time". According to her, that was uncool and I told her, women have been collecting first visit tfare that we give willingly without crying,so why was she upset? She wanted to convince me but I said I wasn't unconvinced, then she asked "are you part of those who believe in spending their wives/gf's money?" I said why not!!!! As my wife,she has access to mine,why shouldn't I have access to hers? She wasn't Ok with my reply. I smiled inside me. Nothing is sweeter than watching a woman squirm with discomfort because you have a mind of your own and you maintained frame.

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello
First I'll like to appreciate all those making effort to help fellow men and brothers out of the darkness into light on this thread
Secondly this might be a bit lengthy and that's because I really want get out of this 'simpish lifestyle' so I just want to pour everything out. embarassed

I'm posting this with the hope of getting support and guide from my seniors here
Am reading this thread from the beginning hopefully I will turn fully RED before I get to this page.

So growing up I was a typical 'nice guy' trying hard to appear just 'right', pleasing people and avoiding disagreement like plague.
Extremely shy at some point Infact small things like bargaining for a price is a problem even when I know am being cheated on. (Damn)

My social anxiety is such that I can't even ask question in class, can't ask for money i lend  someone(my own money oo lol),
step on my foot and I might thank you and apologies for putting my leg there LMAO

And that has in turn, limit my progress in almost everything I do, missing opportunities like damn

And when it comes to girls and relationship stuff,
Yeah you are right, it sucks too.
Never had a real girlfriend, not even close female friends like that. I mean how could I with my stupid mindset
I still couldn't maintain serious conversation and relationship with them ladies...

honestly my social life just sucks am tired.

I've tried several times to build my confidence an get out there an do my thing
Have recently gone through books. Like. The Superior man, No more Mr nice guy(still reading) etc
And yes that give me a better understanding
But I haven't seen much improvement in action

So I know some of you might have being there too,
I will be glad to get tips, advice, guide on how to get out of this am just tired.
A mentor I can relate with will be cool too.
You can ask me more about me if that will help.
Just anything to improve my f*cked up lifestyle

I am 20, in my 3rd year in the uni(at home now sha)

Please help me tag, those OGs here dem ubunja harddon etc

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:

Check these out:

1. Dating: I don't give women money for hair,shoes,clothes,bag, school fees,house rent or allowance. These bills are not mine to pay, especially if she has extant(living) parents. If she is kind, nice and generous, then, I give her stuff on her birthdays(whatever I have in mind), after she must have demonstrated such at my own birthdays. I'm not a fan of eating outside,so all these daily/weekly hangouts are not for me. But taking her out once in a while(as a surprise) is still ok.
I love hardworking women and if she has skills that need money to invest in, I don't give her that money outrightly,I make her a partner and let her know business is different from dick/pussy issues and I won't hesitate to collect my investment if she ain't serious.
Girls go broke,just like guys. So tfare and miscellaneous expenses are still ok for me. But these must NEVER become the ritual in the relationship. She must never believe that I'm her ATM for each and every need. That ain't my role, mudafucker!!! undecided

2. Friends: I have very few female friends,like two or so. If they are the generous type, then I can give them food when they come visit or if broke,some recharge cards to call. Business wise, we would be partners and I will control 60-70% of the stakes. All other bills are NEVER mine to carry.
grin grin.

Thanks so much boss.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Junnior:

grin grin.

Thanks so much boss.

You welcome,I already updated it sef..so check it again.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2021
wink

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
wink

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello
First I'll like to appreciate all those making effort to help fellow men and brothers out of the darkness into light on this thread
Secondly this might be a bit lengthy and that's because I really want get out of this 'simpish lifestyle' so I just want to pour everything out. embarassed

I'm posting this with the hope of getting support and guide from my seniors here
Am reading this thread from the beginning hopefully I will turn fully RED before I get to this page.

So growing up I was a typical 'nice guy' trying hard to appear just 'right', pleasing people and avoiding disagreement like plague.
Extremely shy at some point Infact small things like bargaining for a price is a problem even when I know am being cheated on. (Damn)

My social anxiety is such that I can't even ask question in class, can't ask for money i lend  someone(my own money oo lol),
step on my foot and I might thank you and apologies for putting my leg there LMAO

And that has in turn, limit my progress in almost everything I do, missing opportunities like damn

Never had a real girlfriend, not even close female friends like that. I mean how could I with my stupid mindset
I still couldn't maintain serious conversation and relationship with them ladies...

Have recently gone through books. Like. The Superior man, No more Mr nice guy(still reading) etc

I will be glad to get tips, advice, guide on how to get out of this am just tired.

I really understand your plight, I can't/which I don't talk much. all you need is a model/mentor like you said because it's what you have been missing since the beginning. reading of books are good, but watching movies of strong men would be better, you will see their posture, attitude, reactions to issues, the way they think.

I always have this three films in my laptop I watched here and there, they teach me about myself in a kind of way(because I'm also shy):

1. TYRANT: learn BASSAM's meekness, thoughtfullness and his brother JAMAL's courage, witty-ness, crudeness, knowledge and how he will pause for some seconds before answering questions or giving a verdict.

2. TRANSPORTER

3. BURN NOTICE.
they are all season films.

bonus: check out for Charlie in TWO AND HALF MEN, anywhere they show Alan his younger brother just fast forward the place he's the definition of new age men.

And for the relationship stuff, that's not a big issue, with time when your attitude towards people became more firm. you will pass through that hurdle.

just remember whenever you started exploring don't be a 'SIMP'.

also get a friend that has those qualities you need, and be imitating him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by boninho: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Martinez39s:
Even before I read the emboldened text, I was already laughing... even on your behalf. I remember a guy who deferred his admission for more than a year in other pay his girlfriend's tuition fee. After the girl had advanced and graduated, she broke up with him and said to his face "what kind of man defers his admission to hustle for another girl? Is that not a fooliśh man?" The guy said he couldn't believe his ears and he was flabbergasted at that moment.
To be frank, there are some things beyond comprehension for me. I don't understand how guys do this. Redpill undoubtedly has opened my eyes to a lot of things about women...but not when it comes to my money. Even my siblings don't get a free pass when it comes to giving out money let alone one random mofo in the name of a girlfriend.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello

Bro's you are young and it's good you are getting an education on the nature of women at an early age, so many men wished they had redpill awareness when they were young

The redpill is not a social movement but an individual philosophy, a guide to make pragmatic decision when it comes to women and life

The redpill consists of two aspects , the anti-feminism and the personal development aspects

With regards to your path, you first need a vision for life,what's your life's purpose,what goals do you want to achieve
,how to define happiness and success because they are both different.

We focus on your mental wellbeing, physical fitness,your health, how do you improve society, how can you create wealth, how can you be impactful to humanity

With regards to women , you will understand their manipulative nature, why feminism is a big lie,why men and women are not equal,then you have four options

1)Men Go There Own Way (MGTOW)- which means monk mode and introspection for only your personal development and achieving your goals in some cases you avoid women totally

2)Men Rights movement (MRM)- Not what redpill wants,but some men begin social awareness campaigns with regards to issues affecting Men

3) Pick Up Artistry (PUA)- These involves you gaming with several ladies, having sexual non- exclusive ( no serious dating) relationship with them , it was the earliest form of the redpill online, you can also game to have female friends

4) The girl friend's game- These involves gaming in a long term relationship (LTR) with your girlfriend,the skills and knowledge required to sustain your relationship

5)The Patriarch- These the family man who has settled down with his wife or wives having kids and dealing with family dynamics with redpill awareness

As a young man I expect you to pass through all these five phases then settle down with one in the long run

If you have any questions and anything on your mind feel free to discuss with me

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by boninho: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2021
If she's streets-worthy, she ain't sheets-worthy

Remember this and know peace

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
boninho:
If she's streets-worthy, she ain't sheets-worthy

Remember this and know peace

Hmmm
Deep

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:

You welcome,I already updated it sef..so check it again.
Seen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello

Skepticus Luminouz pansophist CaveAdullam Glycolysis emmaodet i926 2dice01 etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2021
You have solid points.
Me personally I made it as a rule not to keep any female friends if we aren't dating and am happy for that.i do tell my exs that see I don't do bestie or the go-to guy when u have issues and they are kinda surprised.i did that cos I know that am not gonna benefit from that association when they want my attention, money, validation and advice for free without any sexual commitment.

luminouz:

Check these out:

2. Friends: I have very few female friends. If they are the generous type, then I can give them food when they come visit or if broke,some recharge cards to call. If they are the not generous but the "urgent2k, I'm always hungry, gimme-gimme" type, their texts,calls or WhatsApp statuses are forever unread, unreplied and on eternal mute mode. Business wise, the skillful ones would be partners and I will control 60-70% of the stakes. All other bills are NEVER mine to carry.

N.B: Once a girlfriend or friends start giving you orders on what to do for her, with your own money and threatening to do bla bla blaaaaa...it's time to let her know you are in charge. It is your money,not hers and you don't owe her sponsorship, only her parents do.
I was chatting with a babe yday and she said " I ghosted a new guy sometime ago when he asked for tfare after coming to see me at work,for the first time". According to her, that was uncool and I told her, women have been collecting first visit tfare that we give willingly without crying,so why was she upset? She wanted to convince me but I said I wasn't unconvinced, then she asked "are you part of those who believe in spending their wives/gf's money?" I said why not!!!! As my wife,she has access to mine,why shouldn't I have access to hers? She wasn't Ok with my reply. I smiled inside me. Nothing is sweeter than watching a woman squirm with discomfort because you have a mind of your own and you maintained frame.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello

You already know many things from the way you write

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
dontai:
I really understand your plight, I can't/which I don't talk much. all you need .........

also get a friend that has those qualities you need, and be imitating him.

Thanks, I will definitely get those movies. I like super fly as well, don't know if you've whatched that

And yeah I think one of my problem growing up was that most of the people I look up to are kinda nice guys too, or females. makes me see the real men as bad guys(negatively).
Tho I can't think of a particular mentor or friends now I will surely find one, can't keep living this way hell nahh!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

Bro's you are young and it's good you are getting an educ.........

Thanks, am glad to see the replies.
gives me more courage to move forward.
I look forward to going through the phases, and ultimately living a fulfilling life.

For now am going through the thread from beginning and reading the books that were recommended
Hope that's a good start right?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:

Thanks, am glad to see the replies.
gives me more courage to move forward.
I look forward to going through the phases, and ultimately living a fulfilling life.

For now am going through the thread from beginning and reading the books that were recommended
Hope that's a good start right?

Very good start
Focus on knowledge and self improvement
Build your Alpha's frame(mindset)
Then take meaningful actions

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
343tipster:

You already know many things from the way you write

You know how to be comfortable but what you don't know is how to be uncomfortable

If I advice people they're 70% likely to get hurt the next day or the third day

If you don't want to get hurt don't quote me
If you want to go the nice way don't quote me

For me to advice my friends in a nice way I will have to ask another nice guy to tell me how to, and at the end they will just laugh grin

But pls note this, I might advice you to stake your sch fees for 2odds grin so don't quote me bro if you don't want to get hurt

Cos sometimes I don't like my way too but at the end it makes me ------------------ don't bother fill in the gap bcs I don't know the right word to use there

Peace

LMAO, well I know quite a few things. But It somehow doesn't reflect in my daily life.

Do I want to go the nice way? NOT anymore.

And talking bout getting hurt, well if it's worth it y not.
But for that 2odds we'll use your school fees today, 2moro we use mine.
How u see am. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

Bro's you are young and it's good you are getting an education on the nature of women at an early age, so many men wished they had redpill awareness when they were young

The redpill is not a social movement but an individual philosophy, a guide to make pragmatic decision when it comes to women and life

The redpill consists of two aspects , the anti-feminism and the personal development aspects

With regards to your path, you first need a vision for life,what's your life's purpose,what goals do you want to achieve

We focus on your mental wellbeing, physical fitness,your health, how do you improve society, how can you create wealth, how can you be impactful to humanity

With regards to women , you will understand their manipulative nature, why feminism is a big lie,why men and women are not equal,then you have four options

1)Men Go There Own Way (MGTOW)- which means monk mode and introspection for only your personal development and achieving your goals in some cases you avoid women totally

2)Men Rights movement (MRM)- Not what redpill wants,but some men begin social awareness campaigns with regards to issues affecting Men

3) Pick Up Artistry (PUA)- These involves you gaming with several ladies, having sexual non- exclusive ( no serious dating) relationship with them , it was the earliest form of the redpill online, you can also game to have female friends

4) The girl friend's game- These involves gaming in a long term relationship (LTR) with your girlfriend,the skills and knowledge required to sustain your relationship

5)The Patriarch- These the family man who has settled down with his wife or wives having kids and dealing with family dynamics with redpill awareness

As a young man I expect you to pass through all these five phases then settle down with one in the long run

If you have any questions and anything on your mind feel free to discuss with me

You already nailed the points I was about to pen down.

You can also mail him those books you recommended for a member back there

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:

You already nailed the points I was about to pen down.

You can also mail him those books you recommended for a member back there

Ok
Will do that now

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:
Hello

Yeah....Sorry bro, At your age and as a male, your life will suck a hell of a lot more till your mid 20s or laters,except if you're celebrity...Kinda reminds me when I was your age a million years ago and I would almost faint with excitement when girls just breeze past me...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
....Even though I had looks ,I wasn't blessed with the height that would trip them and that was besides the fact that I was so blue pilled that it was horribly lost on me even when opportunities arise( you can't imagine how clueless I had been when sexual propositioned by girls). Fortunately, I had distractions like hobbies and trying to be a geek especially in electronics and computer stuffs...then there was school...after which there was Nysc, livelihood and finally business...In between I was hopelessly Incel until a million years later after coming across redpill

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Then I became sexually active, I was sexually active because ,First off, I have been starved for so long then via red pill I understood the female psyche up to all level that I could seduce a woman especially the vulnerable ones, there was this one that was not so vulnerable than I thought,So I had to go Nuclear on the b**ch by going naked in her house, the sheer audacity and confidence to pull this stunt all harnessed from understanding Red pill from my part won her over....

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
I stopped judging them but harnessed their "chi" to my advantage...I stopped pining after those I couldn't harness or stopped stressing myself on "The One" , because there's a lot of fishes in the Ocean....Due to my status and stand in life I had my own tribe, that is, those women that are liable to fall for you and fortunately for me Red pill gave me the clues on how to "chop and clean mouth" dodging and avoiding those wiles these women would put up...and so much more..But i envy you, to think of where I would be by now if was redpilled at age 20 just blows my mind...I could be a big time celebrity Heck even the President of United States or I could just be a normal guy but the possibilities is mind numbing.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ablemax:

Okay I'll get it , but what app are you using to read book cuz me I don't like the PDF reader style
U can use light reader

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MrAKL: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Alot of guys are doing great Job here, but the mean idea and the greatest skill u can master is self discovery, understanding yourself as a person with all sincerity possible is better than any advice any one on this platform can give you, That is the best game formula. You can't be forming strong man while you are weak emotionally, if you haven't mastered emotional control, i won't advice you play with the female gender yet cause before you know it you are already simping. Just do what best works for you. If MGTOW is what you are good at so be it, if you have mastered your emotions and you know it won't interfere with your runnings with women so be it. Just do you, but make sure you don't simp.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ablemax(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
U can use light reader

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Girls using themselves as reasons why Nigerian girls are not liabilities, you will love to see it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haylel: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

MGTOW for lyf (monk mode) cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
real4real2021:

LMAO, well I know quite a few things. But It somehow doesn't reflect in my daily life.

Do I want to go the nice way? NOT anymore.

And talking bout getting hurt, well if it's worth it y not.
But for that 2odds we'll use your school fees today, 2moro we use mine.
How u see am. Lol

Rise and shine king

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ManyThanks and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.