Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,275 members, 7,891,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (2231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2874173 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (2237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:48pm On Jun 13
Redpill

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:52pm On Jun 13
Fact

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:08pm On Jun 13
I wonder…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:10pm On Jun 13
👍

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by killsmith(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13
heartofcity12:
👍
You marry an Argentine, Brazil or mexican woman and get citizenship in 2 years,
Marry a German woman and get citizenship in 3 years.
Marry a swiss woman and get citizenship in 5 years.
Marry a Spanish woman and get citizenship in 2 years.
Marry a cape Verde woman and get citizenship instantly (they are very beautiful).

Marry a Nigerian woman and get lifetime frustration plus bastards.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13
https://www.nairaland.com/8123992/only-stupid-girls-date-broke#130457520

Broke red pliers should check this out.

Luminouz baba.. I recommend you to go through it too.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wotowotoman: 7:39pm On Jun 13
Ballzproblemm:
The moment your girl has male bestie or is close to any male in the name of seeking "professional help" it's time to wrap the relationship up.

I rather be tagged insecure than to confirm my bias right under my nose while playing understanding boyfriend/husband 😂..

Kezie Naira you don come again angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 9:18pm On Jun 13
hmm..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by killsmith(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13
Some of the men wey women give bastard, na men wey use money collect broke man babe. Broke man come dey chop am for back.
This life no just balance.

Modified: Make una no vex o. Na beer parlour wey I go relax this night with green bottles, gist of DNA test come up, men begin discuss am.

One of the men wey dey the joint talk say, him girlfriend wey him date for 3years, one rich man come from nowhere collect the girl marry am because e get money.
Him come vex dey fucck the lady for back. Him don give the woman 5 kids. Him talk say e ready to give the woman 10 kids so that the rich man go spend him money train children since e get money.

Cold just dey catch me since. Things dey happen o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13
Broke red pliers masquerading as real men. 😅

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PinkNature(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13
killsmith:
Some of the men wey women give bastard, na men wey use money collect broke man babe. Broke man come dey chop am for back.

Modified: Make una no vex o. Na beer parlour wey I go relax this night with green bottles, gist of DNA test come up, men begin discuss am.

One of the men wey dey the joint talk say, him girlfriend wey him date for 3years, one rich man come from nowhere collect the girl marry am because e get money.
Him come vex dey fucck the lady for back. Him don give the woman 5 kids. Him talk say e ready to give the woman 10 kids so that the rich man go spend him money train children since e get money.

Did you read the gibberish you just sent?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by killsmith(f): 10:32pm On Jun 13
PinkNature:

Fvck off mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13
killsmith:

The dude is a simp and a G, depending on how you see him

Simp:

A rich man cannot collect your girl if she ain't ready to leave you. She was ready and left you for him..so hypergamy is in full mode. That means she can be collected by anyone with money...shows she never loved you, at least not enough not to be swayed by money. I would have never had anything more do with her. But that's me!!

G:
He must have been good in bed so Okafor's law was evident and even though she married a rich man but he was poor in bed, so she went back for knacks from her old bf and the fact that she kept giving birth to his kids showed he had some influence over her. If he plays his cards right and influence her enough, she can even kill the husband for the ex. I have seen this happen.

Winner:
The girl. She is living large and using the husband's money to take care of her ex's kids.. win-win. I always say it that women are the original redpillers

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by killsmith(f): 10:57pm On Jun 13
luminouz:

Winner:
The girl. She is living large and using the husband's money to take care of her ex's kids.. win-win. I always say it that women are the original redpillers
What exactly is the gain in our dealings with women?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13
killsmith:

What exactly is the gain in our dealings with women?
A more refined legacy for me..long-term goal

Short-term? Cooking,fucking, being taken care of as I want...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13
Sending money to a banny that doesn't offer any service just to prove a point. Would he have sent the money if it was his fellow guy? Don't be like this, fuul....

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13
olamoses75:
Sending money to a banny that doesn't offer any service just to prove a point. Would he have sent the money if it was his fellow guy? Don't be like this, fuul....
I have heard men talk like this!!!

I also shake my head in shame for them. So he shocked her with 30k?🤣🤣🤣.

Her insults entered the werey and he sent his monthly allawee.

At the end of the month, he will be the one in premium shock!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 12:49am On Jun 14
luminouz:

I have heard men talk like this!!!

I also shake my head in shame for them. So he shocked her with 30k?🤣🤣🤣.

Her insults entered the werey and he sent his monthly allawee.

At the end of the month, he will be the one in premium shock!!
very fuulish boy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:26am On Jun 14
killsmith:

You marry an Argentine, Brazil or mexican woman and get citizenship in 2 years,
Marry a German woman and get citizenship in 3 years.
Marry a swiss woman and get citizenship in 5 years.
Marry a Spanish woman and get citizenship in 2 years.
Marry a cape Verde woman and get citizenship instantly (they are very beautiful).

Marry a Nigerian woman and get lifetime frustration plus bastards.
Then why are the men in these countries complaining bitterly about their women?
Let me tell you, the trash Nigerian women take from their men here cannot be tolerated by women abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:33am On Jun 14
olamoses75:
Perhaps she played on his ego. But for a man to send 30k to a woman on a whim just to prove a point in this economy is a sign that he's probably loaded and would recover back in a short while. Some guys spend more than that daily on useless ventures like gambling.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:44am On Jun 14
heartofcity12:
Redpill
High valued men like this do this with women normally, because they have lots of option. When you have lots of women surrounding you, you tend to become picky.
And again, he bangs thrice as much women than those average men would ever dream of.
The solution?
Become a high valued man.
Be mindful with the kind of relationship advice you take from these rappers.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:08am On Jun 14
Rukevwe999:

Perhaps she played on his ego. But for a man to send 30k to a woman on a whim just to prove a point in this economy is a sign that he's probably loaded and would recover back in a short while. Some guys spend more than that daily on useless ventures like gambling.
Go away, punk!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:09am On Jun 14
olamoses75:

The girl should have still brokeshamed him again by saying something like “your mates are sending 300k to girl, but you’re here sending mere 30k, is it for garri?, you should be ashamed of yourself”, so he can send her more to prove he’s not “broke”. What a fuulish man, getting easily manipulated by a broke bitchh just like that? 🤦‍♂️

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:27am On Jun 14
Why did he send the money in the first place? No pity for the guy.. these hos are proudly scamming these simps without remorse nowadays, interesting 😆

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 7:31am On Jun 14
luminouz:

Go away, punk!!
Get thee behind me, Satan
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mablie(m): 8:16am On Jun 14
Rukevwe999:

Then why are the men in these countries complaining bitterly about their women?
Let me tell you, the trash Nigerian women take from their men here cannot be tolerated by women abroad

@Emboldened

I agree 100% on both points.
I can even take it further and say,the men both past and present,put in a great deal of effort to build those listed countries.What effort have Nigerian men put in to build theirs?

This thread is slowly turning into a place to finger point at others especially women rather than focusing on male improvement/mindest changes.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 9:56am On Jun 14
Rukevwe999:

I would rather spend millions on gambling than using my money to prove a point to a leeche

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 10:48am On Jun 14
olamoses75:
I would rather spend millions on gambling than using my money to prove a point to a leeche
A lot of men love the worship and adoration of women. Their ego is tied to it. A man would send millions to a woman to prove to her that he is a man of means or a hero. If it was his fellow man he wouldn't dare it. Sometimes what we mistake for simping is actually a man trying to maintain a image or prove to be what he is not to impress a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14
Rukevwe999:

A lot of men love the worship and adoration of women. Their ego is tied to it. A man would send millions to a woman to prove to her that he is a man of means or a hero. If it was his fellow man he wouldn't dare it. Sometimes what we mistake for simping is actually a man trying to maintain a image or prove to be what he is not to impress a woman.
WTF are you saying?

I will send millions to a girl to maintain my image?
No one but simps do that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Robnectar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14
PinkNature:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rukevwe999(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14
luminouz:

WTF are you saying?

I will send millions to a girl to maintain my image?
No one but simps do that
It's the ego at work.
Many guys would do things they wouldn't normally do so women would validate them. They act as if they have a strong frame but would burst into flames the moment a lady ignores or rejects them.
Some even join the redpill so they can become irresistible to women.
It's not only about millions, many of you guys measure your masculinity by how much you're able to attract women. If simping doesn't work, you go into hard guy mode.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14
Rukevwe999:

It's the ego at work.
Many guys would do things they wouldn't normally do so women would validate them. They act as if they have a strong frame but would burst into flames the moment a lady ignores or rejects them.
Some even join the redpill so they can become irresistible to women.
It's not only about millions, many of you guys measure your masculinity by how much you're able to attract women. If simping doesn't work, you go into hard guy mode.

That's still simping!!!

That's not what the redpill teaches...Why would you say sending money for validation is redpill...
Redpill has many facers. Rich simps join to understand game and become better at not simping... Others are hustlers who need the redpill for motivation and less distraction.

You don't just open your mouth wa-wa and say what you don't know. I don't lack women and I'm here....so what's my purpose here then...to still please the same pussies I already bleeped? I need the redpill to be better at every facet/level...not just women shiit, even though we discuss feminine dynamics here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) ... (2237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obarofrederick(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.