Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749137 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Riener:

Can anyone please explain this?
Wow!

Dangote is a borrower, using banks to fund his refineries and cement plants , how much time will it take him to borrow $1 billion, how much time will it a take a normal person to save $1 billion dollars, for more understanding I suggest you read

Unfair advantage- Robert Kiyosaki
The conspiracy of the rich- Robert Kiyosaki
Cashflow quadrant- Robert Kiyosaki

You can download them online on pdfdrive.com

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Making money mindset makes people poor, having asset mindset makes people rich
I just followed you. More power to your elbow ��

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingray10: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
NYCnextStop:
A father's role in a family can never be overemphasized. Unfortunately, our mothers make it seem like fatherhood is a stroll in the park by their innate manipulation instincts for survival. I wish the children (men mostly) can see the sacrifices the fathers make and appreciate them more

Good to know you can see the light now. Cheers

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
IronPants:

Baba I can't ask him such questions ooo (@ the concluding part of your last paragraph). It'll look like an intrusion.
I brought the issue here because I wanted you guys to help me analyze irresponsible fathers in our society with the tenacity to go AWOL using redpill philosophy.

"Irresponsible" fathers are generally red-pill "aware". Not fully red-pilled. Their red-pill "awareness" is displayed by putting their own needs, FIRST above the women they attract.

It's a sad and depressing reality. Women at subconscious/base/primal level are a lot different than men but can also "appear rational" on the surface, as men to fool everyone. Women would always tell you how much they love to be treated nice and respectfully by men (which is infact, true. Everyone wants to be treated right whether they deserve it or not). But such men are kept in the friend zone and are viewed as men of poor genetic quality. The men who put themselves first (sometimes, to the point of extreme selfishness), assholes and evil men get the committed attention of women. It's crazy.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2021

Abeg na advice we dey advice ourselves here mostly for SELF DEVELOPMENT and against girls/ladies/women MANIPULATION!

LETS STOP DISHING OUT ADVICE WITH LINES WHICH SHOWS HATRED FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER! Some of us are guilty of this.

PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Skepticus:

"Irresponsible" fathers are generally red-pill "aware". Not fully red-pilled. Their red-pill "awareness" is displayed by putting their own needs, FIRST above the women they attract.

It's a sad and depressing reality. Women at subconscious/base/primal level are a lot different than men but can also "appear rational" on the surface, as men to fool everyone. Women would always tell you how much they love to be treated nice and respectfully by men (which is infact, true. Everyone wants to be treated right whether they deserve it or not). But such men are kept in the friend zone and are viewed as men of poor genetic quality. The men who put themselves first (sometimes, to the point of extreme selfishness), assholes and violent men get the committed attention of women. It's crazy.

Understanding these primal instinctual nature of the feminine to engage in Solipsism, rationalization hamsters and dissociations with regards to how they process thoughts via feelings not logic but seem on the surface to appear logical and rational especially the educated and matured ladies is one of the fundamentals in understanding the redpill philosophy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
soulstar09:

I'd be quoting this statement because it's important for Everyman to understand it. I used to think my late dad was lackadaisical when I was a simp.

I've come to realize recently as a redpiller that our mother's manipulation made me thought that way.

He was a natural redpiller and I always thought he was a bad person prior to knowing redpill.

Now I'm learning the ways of a superior man on my own, big thanks to y'all. And its so obvious to the extent that my mother complained recently that I've changed.

She thought she raised dumb simp.
my story too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Don't be a simp like this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Don't value women, ignore them and they would value you

Tell your son this

Oil dey your head , God bless you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aburada: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
okrikaboi:
A woman is truly in love with you when she has invested more into the delusion that both of you would be together forever. A girl that invests her money into a relationship, her time, emotions, committment and a lot of sexual fetishes will not leave you easily. They will always be the ones to beg, they are usually the type that commits suicide when you break up with them.
I have a simp friend, his girlfriend is always on and off with him and she controls the relationship I wanted to show him how it is done plus I was already tired of my girl... A really loyal woman makes me sick urgh__ Nasty C
I brought up a discussion one thing led to another and I called it off, come and see calls and text messages my friend was getting emotional o, telling me to beg her and take her back, damn, coming from a guy that his girlfriend calls off their relationship every 3 months to get some space (worse he has never seen her pants) nigga says he'd hate a girl if he gets laid, okay. My girl's sister later called that my girl wants to commit suicide, men I thought it was a joke till she sent me a video of my girl holding sniper bottle and telling me she would love me even in death Omo fear catch me, as for my guy he almost fainted. We are still together though I pity her she might still get heart broken cuz I'mma end up marrying a 17 year old reserved girl when I'm ready. I would settle her my own way. During that period I did not even have knowledge of the redpill I was just "catching cruise" but boy was I in control guess hip hop was my inspiration back then but I'm doing much better now. Till today my frien is a simp. Some simps will never change cheesy
send me your WhatsApp number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
raptex:
Lol
Domestic violence is never a joke tho.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aburada:
send me your WhatsApp number
you get business for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
From these 50 points posted above and all I have learnt from TRP,am still yet to convince myself that I need marriage in my life cos I just can't really tolerate any woman bullshits and drama.
Seriously,how can I leave with the fact that I toiled for years to study,improve myself and become well to do only for a woman to come make my life miserable?
God knows that I will only give marriage (if I finally decide) one try and will not hesitate to send the woman packing to her father's house if she doesn't let me have the peace of mind I crave for and it ends there.
Really,what is the point of having someone that remain a responsibility (burden I would say these days) especially when she is selfish and narcissistic to aid you in the pursue of self improvement?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aburada: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
okrikaboi:
you get business for me?
we might run 1 or 2 together

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheVictim01:
Smh!
Guy na lie
Tell me say na lie
I don die

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
SOZINN:

Guy na lie
Tell me say na lie
I don die

She was raped.
She didn't know who raped her, so she hooked it on the guy, saying he looks familiar and she saw him in her dream, the court rationalise her lies and deemed the man guilty.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
SOZINN:
Guy na lie Tell me say na lie I don die

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheVictim01:
Smh!
cos he's black

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
I want to ask something about eye contact.
I realise that I am not very good at eye contacts, like looking at someone eye to eye, my eyes will just start wandering as if I am scared to have eye contact.

Does this have any underlying meaning or implication?
Is it something I need to deal with?
What do you think I can do to become better at this?

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattbass(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2021
I have actually learnt a lot from this thread.

My current bae says I treat her more as a close friend rather than a lover, though we started as friends before dating, me just laugh for mind.

She no Sabi the kind of pill I dey intake daily.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 1:58am On Feb 01, 2021
mattbass:
I have actually learnt a lot from this thread.

My current bae says I treat her more as a close friend rather than a lover, though we started as friends before dating, me just laugh for mind.

She no Sabi the kind of pill I dey intake daily.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bonnyegg: 4:03am On Feb 01, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Most don't understand how the banking system works that why they are poor

Please shed more light on this.
How does it work?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Bonnyegg:

Please shed more light on this.
How does it work?

The central banks create money out of thin air by issuing IOUs and also via a system know as fractional reserve lending ratio

An expert in these field Mike Maloney can be found on YouTube, the videos are titled hidden secrets of money episode 1 to episode 10 , for in depth understanding of what he's saying watch all of them, for understanding the central banking money creation system watch only episode 4

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Riener1:

Can anyone please explain this?
Wow!
if you don't understand it then why the"WOW"?
Bloodysparm is making sense though, but you shouldn't just suck-up everything you see online or in reality just because it's coming from someone you assume is/knows better than you.

#QuestToBeingAlpha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Women want a terrible man who's nice to them, men want a chaste woman that's a slut for him

The more successful you are as a man, the less women will test you and the more other men will.

Never forget this

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Most women think they're different from all the other women.

Lolzzz
Don't forget the lesson

AWALT

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Men have to be more objectively valuable to be valued as a much as a woman who simply exists.

I will tell my son this

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Martinez39s(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.