Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2740313 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adeshola1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good evening guys... Thanks for the inspiration and knowledge you guys are giving on this platform.

I recently chatted with a lady if she will be fine for her to be in a serious relationship with one of her friend(I'm actually referring to myself here but anonymous).
She said she's not in the right mental state for a relationship(she had a break with her ex).

What do you think I should do, move on or I should keep trying if she can break the rule for me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

Sure I do. Unless she never fuqs anyone else after rebranding. That's the exception,not the rule though.

Besides, you guys are thinking of body counts but not time stamps of a body count?

I mean, if a girl stays with a guy for 6 years and then dates two other guys in the next two years, her body count increased but the time stamp of the first tripled the other two. The damage the first bf did may never be outclassed by the next two.

So for me, BC(Bodycount) + TS(Time Stamp/duration) = TPA(True Pussy age)
U get formula grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
adeshola1:
Good evening guys... Thanks for the inspiration and knowledge you guys are giving on this platform.

I recently chatted with a lady if she will be fine for her to be in a serious relationship with one of her friend(I'm actually referring to myself here but anonymous).
She said she's not in the right mental state for a relationship(she had a break with her ex).

What do you think I should do, move on or I should keep trying if she can break the rule for me.

The worst thing to happen to any man is to be a rebound bf. That girl needs time to heal and get herself back, so her last relationship baggage won't be dumped on you. Most guys say they don't mind until they see that it's either the girl is not yet over her ex or she projects the hate and hurt on the new guy and make him suffer for her ex shortcomings.

She plainly told you she needs time,don't force it bro. Give her 6 months of ghostmode and scout for other girls who will like you. If you still feel she is worth your time after 6 months,then reconnect.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iforkformoney(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
most of this redpill shit are not actually practical. you guys need to come and meet real girls in real life. stop feeding yourselves with fantasy.
na so una go dey scream redpill because una never see better toto. when i give you better toto to Bleep now, and ask you to practice this shit u wont be able to practice it. life is too short to take it too seriously my guys
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Morray:
tell us which is practical then cheesy.

We don't quote F monikers here bro undecided

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2021
SOZINN:

U get formula grin

I tell you bro...

So, lets see....

She has 3 boyfriends over an eight year period...

True pussy age = 3 + 8 making 11

To get the Real Time True Pussy age( RTTPA), add the TPA to her biological age. Let's say she is 25

RRTTPA = 11 + 25 = 36.

She is 25 years biologically but her pussy is 36 years in Real Time. grin

Imagine 20 year old girls with 20 bodycounts. cheesy grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

I tell you bro...

So, lets see....

To get the Real Time True Pussy age( RTTPA), add the TPA to her biological age. Let's say she is 25

RRTTPA = 11 + 25 = 36.

A 20 year old girl with 20 body counts, is a young girl in an old pussy, lol.
You sir, are a wise man.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Bro to tell you the honest truth,I was driven to know about The Red Pill today because I was a rebound boyfriend.if I remember the whole thing,I still blame myself.The lady burnt me beyond repair that till now I have refused to enter another relationship because of the baggage she unloaded on me.This is over a year now.
But I still see the experience as a positive one because it has helped me to acquire TRP knowledge.
She even went back to her ex and the guy dumped her for her close friend.i was laughing hard the day she called me in the morning crying while narrating the whole story.she was like I ghosted her.i replied her 'do u really expect me to giving you bf attention after what you have done'.she was like I thought we were friends.i told her I don't do friends with woman am ain't dating. Since that day,she hasn't contacted me.
I have decided until I reach the targets I have set for myself,I have no business entertaining another relationship to avoid causing pain for another person that doesn't know what I experienced in the past.
I think this is the first time am talking about this to anyone

Please on no account should any nigga attempt to date any lady that just broke up with her bf.it can never end well because subconsciously,she will be comparing you with her ex and you won't know that you are competing with a ghost.Nothing u do will be enough and when she wants to break up with you,she will wake up one day and tells you she needs a break and that's it.
Don't even attempt to give her time to heal(I tried it and it didn't work) cos when she eventually do so,she will definitely not desire to be in relationship with you and will want to friendzone you.if you accept that,Oyo is ur case.You can take these words to the bank.
A word is enough for a Red Piller.
luminouz:

The worst thing to happen to any man is to be a rebound bf. That girl needs time to heal and get herself back, so her last relationship baggage won't be dumped on you. Most guys say they don't mind until they see that it's either the girl is not yet over her ex or she projects the hate and hurt on the new guy and make him suffer for her ex shortcomings.

She plainly told you she needs time,don't force it bro. Give her 6 months of ghostmode and scout for other girls who will like you. If you still feel she is worth your time after 6 months,then reconnect.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2021
For the religious guys interested in marriage or long term relationships, with religious ladies, please beware of the age long scam of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage. Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin. Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive scam, whether she's a virgin or not.

A woman's sexuality is more important than her religious beliefs when it comes to relationship & marriage.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings, and religion doesn't change this.

A lady is a female first, before her religious beliefs.

Let me explain:

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
They are incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire, and desire, is an emotion, something felt and not intentional nor negotiated.

Have you ever wondered why sex with a lady in a highly emotional state (after a quarel, aka make up sex, or when she's excited, scared, sad and dejected, drunk, lonely etc.) is often very intense and pleasurable for her?

It's because Sex is directly proportional to a woman's emotions.

The more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes.
The more logical or less emotional she Is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is (legends know thisgrin).

This is also why the easiest way to sleep with a lady is to make her Emotional.
Emotions opens up a woman sexually.
When her emotions are high, sex is not far away.

Females require emotions to enjoy sex.
And as such will seek an emotional connection with a man they're sexually attracted to.

Since desire is an emotion, and emotions opens up a woman sexually, a lady therefore can hardly control herself from being sexual with a man she genuinely desires because that desire makes her emotional, and emotions makes her sexual.

She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

Again, desire, my friends cannot be negotiated. If a lady doesn't desire you sexually, she simply doesn't, and therefore cannot attach to you emotionally.

There's always a level of emotional fulfilment and attachment in a lady when has sex with a man she sexually desires.
The strength of this attachment is strongest for the man who disvirgins her and the man who can give her earth shattering orgasms. They don't easily break up and forget this categories of men.
However, the more sexual partners a lady has had, the less the strength of this emotional attachment, and the less chance of her bonding emotionally with her next sexual partner.

A lady who is not attached to you emotionally is not a lady you want to get married to. Neither your money nor her religion can keep her loyal in such union.
This is the reason why most married women cheat, especially with their ex. They're still emotionally attached to that ex.

Moreover, sex with a lady who desires you sexually is at opposite ends to one which a lady does out of obligation.
The Former indulges her emotions, as well as her sexual fantasies, fetishes, and lustful desires, which easily takes her to the promised land (orgasm), and doesn't require stress from the man as only few minutes of penetration, or just caressing or touching her, or even just hearing his voice or seeing him, is enough to open her flood gates. It's how she feels emotionally about the guy that really matters.

The later, (obligational sex) is akin to prostitution and you go drill her hole taya before you see water, if you see at all, no matter the size of your drilling rig grin.
This is because it involves little to no emotions from her. She's doing it as her own duty in a business transaction. To get money or financial security from the man in return for the use of her coochie.

This is why the sex an olosho gives to a client is very different from the one she does with her boyfriend that she loves and is sexually attracted to.

For a female, sex borne out of desire (validational) is for her, to please herself, while sex due to obligation (transactional) is for the man, to please the man and get his resources in return.

Which one do you think you will enjoy more? The sex you beg or pay for and she agrees to so that peace will reign, while she barely partakes and simply lies down like a bag of beans as you pound away with a handy bottle of lubricant as drilling mud grin,
or the one she looks forward to, begs you for and brings her A game so she can satisfy her sexual cravings with multiple orgasms?

The first is just like masturbating, but with a real person. The sex is like eating food to cure hunger but didn't savour the meal.

For the second, the pride, pleasure and satisfaction when a man cums after he has made the lady orgasm is on another level.
You feel like a king, the lady adores you and she feels like a Queen.
You satisfied your hunger, savoured the meal, and you look forward to the next meal.

If you are made to wait for sex, you will eventually discover that the sex was never worth the wait.
Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, of which as soon as she gives birth to the first child, she fulfils only sparingly, because no woman really enjoys obligated sex, and that child is insurance of her financial security from you, while your obligation to provide as a man increases with each new birth.

Ever heard of women having sex time table for their husbands? This is the origin, obligation, void of desire. Desire can not be negotiated, it is spontaneous.

Moreover, since there's no emotional attachment involved in obligatory sex, the day you default on your own part of the deal (financial provision), or when she considers it insufficient, that is the day you lose your value and respect to her, including her loyalty to you.
She may not show it immediately, but with time, nagging, disrespect, disregard, sex deprivation and even cheating will creep into that marriage. she may even elope with your children sef.
Peace of mind will be very far from you, and your journey as a philosopher will be on full throttle grin. That is If she doesn't kill you so she can inherit your resources and go be with the man she really desires.

No man with a better past dies a simp.

So beware guys. If she demands that you must wait until after marriage for her to become sexual with you, abort mission.

Her marriage demand is not borne out of righteousness but rather a need for the security of your resources.
She's codedly offering sex in exchange for the resources that comes with your commitment.

Marrying such a lady is like marrying a prostitute, albeit a religious one, with you as the only customer, that is if she decides to be loyal to you.

Prostitution isn't about having multiple sexual partners, but wanting to be rewarded for sex. It is a mindset.

Marriage in itself, has little to do with love, it's all about resources. To make a man accountable for a woman and her offspring.
While this is necessary as a woman needs resources to properly cater for her offspring, a man don't need to be married to a lady to experience her love and sexual side.
That sexual side of her comes naturally when she meets a man she's genuinely attracted to.

Marriage doesn't automatically make a woman sexual towards you.

A lady who genuinely desires you won't even bring the idea of no sex without marriage to you, because
1) she would be so scared of loosing you to other ladies who wants you, especially when you're high value.
2) A lady has little to no control over her body for a man she sexually desires.
Only the man does. Only the man can determine whether sex will happen or not.

What she'd rather do if really serious about being chaste before marriage is to beg you not to take advantage of her sexually and help her keep herself whenever she's with you.
She knows she can't help it, and you only have to make the move for sex for it to happen.

Some ladies will even make the move for sex themselves, put their hope in you to resist, and will genuinely blame you when you fail to resist.

A lady who insists on a no sex before marriage most likely has other options, certainly doesn't desire you sexually, and definitely cannot attach to you emotionally.

A man who has to win a woman's affection, is already playing a lost game, and he'll pay dearly for it, when whatever won and sustained the woman's affection is no more.

A woman's affection, while very rare and priceless, comes free. It's a gift. Gifts are freely given, not bought.
However gifts are giving to those who are found worthy.

But here's the corollary;

No female proves her love for a man through sex or the promise of sex. The existence of prostitution should reveal this to you.

Sex to a lady is either for her pleasure, a service to be rendered for a price, a tool for manipulation, or a weapon for destruction.
If a lady is clever enough, all can be applied at the same time, to multiple men.

Sex is never a proof of love, neither is the offering of virginity.

Love is proven through giving and making sacrifices.
However, sexual attraction comes first, because while women can be sexually attracted to a man they don't love (their crush), they can only love a man they're sexually attracted to.

Marry a lady whose fertility is highly guaranteed (young virgin), can raise your children properly, can manage a home with the resources at both your disposal, and will be a useful companion, and not because marriage is the only way to have sex with her.

If a lady is not sexually into you, just forget about her other qualities and dey your lane.

Don't make the grave mistake many good men make by saying "she'd make a good wife cos she's a good person, and sex is not that important to me".

There's a big difference between a wife who finds you as her lover and a wife who only sees you as her husband and father of her children.
One makes a happy home irrespective of circumstances, and the other makes a peaceful home as long as you can provide.

Finally, A lady's personality and investments (financial, emotional,time, etc) in you is a better precision Instrument that should be used in your calculations to prove her worthiness for your commitment.

However, dealing with the female is a gamble. And while you can predict the odds of an outcome from your calculations to know where best to stake your commitment, nothing is guaranteed.

The only way a gambler is guaranteed not to lose is not to stake.

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:14am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

Sure I do. Unless she never fuqs anyone else after rebranding. That's the exception,not the rule though.

Besides, you guys are thinking of body counts but not time stamps of a body count?

I mean, if a girl stays with a guy for 6 years and then dates two other guys in the next two years, her body count increased but the time stamp of the first tripled the other two. The damage the first bf did may never be outclassed by the next two.

grin grin

Nawaaaaaaaa!!!!

See further maths for pussy matter

Bros, i hail oo

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:20am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

I tell you bro...

So, lets see....

RRTTPA = 11 + 25 = 36.

grin grin

Abasi mbok

Bro, were you in JET club during your secondary school days? Because the way you are dissecting pussy and breaking down the formulas, I guess you went for further maths competition representing your school.

Chaii !!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

That's so true.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

We don't quote F monikers here bro undecided
sorry sir. 'unquoted'

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning,
God bless you Benee1000
I'm a traditional ( Christian ) conservative
These is one of the most priceless advice on this thread for me
Balancing redpill and faith is not easy
But this advice has simplified things a lot
Thank you

Benee1000:
For the religious guys interested in marriage or long term relationships, with religious ladies, please beware of the age long scam of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage. Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin. Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive scam, whether she's a virgin or not.

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
While they're incapable loving a man, they're also incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings. In fact, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes. The less emotional she is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is.
A lady cannot control herself from being sexual with a man she's attracted to.
She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

So beware guys. If she demands that you must wait until after marriage for her to become sexual with you, abort mission.
If you are made to wait for sex, you will eventually discover that the sex was never worth the wait.
Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, of which as soon as she gives birth to the first child, she fulfils only sparingly, while your obligation to provide increases with each new birth.

No female proves her love for a man through sex or the promise of sex. The existence of prostitution should reveal this to you.
Sex to a lady is either for her pleasure, a commodity for exchange, a tool for manipulation, or a weapon for destruction. And If she's clever enough, all can be applied at the same time.

Her personality and investments (financial, emotional,time, etc) in you is a better precision Instrument that should be used in your calculations to prove her worthiness for your commitment.

However, dealing with the female is a gamble. And while you can predict the odds of an outcome from your calculations to know where best to stake your commitment, nothing is guaranteed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Relate with blue-pilled men the blue-pilled way.

but never relate with any woman the blue-pilled way because all women are naturally red-pilled.

35 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by manychallenges: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Thank You For Your Advice, emmaodet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2021
DAY 34, REDPILL 2021

You want to be a step father right, because her mother is tall, dark, enthusiastic and caring? Hope you know that the word: step father means to step up?

You must step up to take care of a child that doesn't carry your DNA.

You must step to a child that doesn't have your name affixed to his name.

You must step up to take responsibility of a child you've little or no authority over.

You must step up to a child you can't easily direct and control.

You must step up to a child that doesn't respect you.

You must step up to a child that knows you're not his father.

You must step up to a child who you can't fully and truly say is your own.

So, is this the way you want to live your life?

Authority: Avoid single mothers.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Benee1000:

While they're incapable loving a man, they're also incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings. In fact, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes. The less emotional she is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is.
A lady cannot control herself from being sexual with a man she's attracted to.

Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, of which as soon as she gives birth to the first child, she fulfils only sparingly, while your obligation to provide increases with each new birth.

Sex to a lady is either for her pleasure, a commodity for exchange, a tool for manipulation, or a weapon for destruction. And If she's clever enough, all can be applied at the same time.

Her personality and investments (financial, emotional,time, etc) in you is a better precision Instrument that should be used in your calculations to prove her worthiness for your commitment.

Boss boss boss
Ah ah my head
Guy you too much
Kuku kee me
Where una dey get knowledge from sef

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Junnior:

but never relate with any woman the blue-pilled way because all women are naturally red-pilled.
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2021
I just dey screen shot every body comment
Una ready today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Junnior:

In summary be a chameleon grin

Nice one bruh

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2021
U don't want to have anything to do with a gyal until you reach your target.
Then if you reach your target what will you do
You will bring a woman
Why do people still have this mentality
These are the kind of guys that women are looking for sef
A guy that has gotten to where he wants to be
That's it
Guys are still planning to pick them up when they get rich
In the end hoes are getting what they want
Or
You want to vet
Even when you enter the relationship
U will still be on guard
Save yourself the stress
Keep your dick to yourself and don't give a fvck about women

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Hustle2flex:
Bro to tell you the honest truth,I was driven to know about The Red Pill today because I was a rebound boyfriend.if I remember the whole thing,I still blame myself.The lady burnt me beyond repair that till now I have refused to enter another relationship because of the baggage she unloaded on me.This is over a year now.
But I still see the experience as a positive one because it has helped me to acquire TRP knowledge.
She even went back to her ex and the guy dumped her for her close friend.i was laughing hard the day she called me in the morning crying while narrating the whole story.she was like I ghosted her.i replied her 'do u really expect me to giving you bf attention after what you have done'.she was like I thought we were friends.i told her I don't do friends with woman am ain't dating. Since that day,she hasn't contacted me.
I have decided until I reach the targets I have set for myself,I have no business entertaining another relationship to avoid causing pain for another person that doesn't know what I experienced in the past.
I think this is the first time am talking about this to anyone

Please on no account should any nigga attempt to date any lady that just broke up with her bf.it can never end well because subconsciously,she will be comparing you with her ex and you won't know that you are competing with a ghost.Nothing u do will be enough and when she wants to break up with you,she will wake up one day and tells you she needs a break and that's it.
Don't even attempt to give her time to heal(I tried it and it didn't work) cos when she eventually do so,she will definitely not desire to be in relationship with you and will want to friendzone you.if you accept that,Oyo is ur case.You can take these words to the bank.
A word is enough a for Red Piller.

You have made very salient points bro. Infact, I can't add anything to what you wrote up there.

I know first hand how heartbroken gehs make their rebound bf go through hell. And if you tell these niggas to quit the relationship,they will say she would soon love them bla bla blaaaaaa. Most of the gehs even return to their so called abusive,bad and devilish exes and throw you out like you ain't shiit.

A word is enough for a redpiller indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin

Nawaaaaaaaa!!!!

See further maths for pussy matter

Bros, i hail oo
wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
The redpill is really spreading like wild fire, A lot of guys around me are waking up and have started putting women in their places. Funny enough most of them are not on nairaland, but were still able to get and take a Dose of the pill. One funny thing that happened last Sunday, we were hanging out with a friend and he came with he's gf whom he's been dating for 3years now, in the course of this years, he has paid her school fees twice in ESUT, house rent and gives her monthly pocket money. Not that he's doing a business or something, he collects from his pops and uncle to fund this gal's lifestyle. Well, we were just drinking when we heard loud cheers and claps close to our table, took a peek, and saw a guy kneeling down with a ring about to propose to a gal. U need to see how angry this my friend was, he was shouting on top his voice and cursing the guy for kneeling down to propose to trouble (according to him). The shock on his gf face was legendary, I laugh taya that day ehn. What surprised the gf was when he told her not to expect him to b foolish to that extent of kneeling to propose to her, I could see the shock on her face grin grin,, this was a guy that once cried because she threatened to leave him..
Kudos to everybody here, every nigga Out there must take a dose wink wink

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin

Abasi mbok

Bro, were you in JET club during your secondary school days? Because the way you are dissecting pussy and breaking down the formulas, I guess you went for further maths competition representing your school.

Chaii !!!

Funny enough I hated maths back in high school because my teachers made it burdensome. Later liked it at uni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
the only thing I want to know is if your friend is still giving his gf financial benefits??

patoski39:
The redpill is really spreading like wild fire, A lot of guys around me are waking up and have started putting women in their places. Funny enough most of them are not on nairaland, but were still able to get and take a Dose of the pill. One funny thing that happened last Sunday, we were hanging out with a friend and he came with he's gf whom he's been dating for 3years now, in the course of this years, he has paid her school fees twice in ESUT, house rent and gives her monthly pocket money. Not that he's doing a business or something, he collects from his pops and uncle to fund this gal's lifestyle. Well, we were just drinking when we heard loud cheers and claps close to our table, took a peek, and saw a guy kneeling down with a ring about to propose to a gal. U need to see how angry this my friend was, he was shouting on top his voice and cursing the guy for kneeling down to propose to trouble (according to him). The shock on his gf face was legendary, I laugh taya that day ehn. What surprised the gf was when he told her not to expect him to b foolish to that extent of kneeling to propose to her, I could see the shock on her face grin grin,, this was a guy that once cried because she threatened to leave him..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
the only thing I want to know is if your friend is still giving his gf financial benefits??

yes o, the guy wouldn't even listen if u try to advice him, and I don't think he would stop anytime soon cause I heard the gal lost her dad.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2021
patoski39:

To kneel down is so alien to even an alien like me that I'm disgusted. It's not that I hate the women being proposed to,but why kneel as a man? I can't wrap my head around that.

Ladies would say it's because he valued her and I wonder when kneeling became proof of love. It's just a western concept that Africans copied and like all the bad concepts, they overindulge in them.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
patoski39:
yes o, the guy wouldn't even listen if u try to advice him, and I don't think he would stop anytime soon cause I heard the gal lost her dad.

Chai...he is a pseudo-redpiller.

I'm not a prophet of doom but once that girl graduates and goes for NYSC, she would dump that guy, for another richer dude.

I've seen this many times. But then,I could be wrong this time.

N.B: The monthly pocket money part off me. The things men do for love sha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2021
premium tears loading

patoski39:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.