Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748611 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 34, REDPILL 2021

You want to be a step father right, because her mother is tall, dark, enthusiastic and caring? Hope you know that the word: step father means to step up?

You must step up to take care of a child that doesn't carry your DNA.

You must step to a child that doesn't have your name affixed to his name.

You must step up to take responsibility of a child you've little or no authority over.

You must step up to a child you can't easily direct and control.

You must step up to a child that doesn't respect you.

You must step up to a child that knows you're not his father.

You must step up to a child who you can't fully and truly say is your own.

So, is this the way you want to live your life?

Authority: Avoid single mothers.
A man in my estate just married a single mom last year.... His ex wife died to child birth complications

I was mad when I heard it.... Very gentle and an easy going man

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
the only thing I want to know is if your friend is still giving his gf financial benefits??

Exactly

I'm not moved by those proposal cocktails

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

Chai...he is a pseudo-redpiller.

I'm not a prophet of doom but once that girl graduates and goes for NYSC, she would dump that guy, for another richer dude.

I've seen this many times. But then,I could be wrong this time.

N.B: The monthly pocket money part off me. The things men do for love sha
the thing is, I have stopped advising people(guys) on how to spend their cash, it's a waste of saliva and strength especially for money they get for free. It's just like advising a yahoo boy or polithiefians to reduce the money he gives to hoes, they will always see u as Bad belle and most likely call u broke

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustle2flex(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Let him continue donating to the girl.
We have seen how this plays out.
'what have you even done for me'
'did I ask or beg you to do that for me'
'didnt we have sex'
'just that little favour you did and you are making noise'
That day his eyes will clear.

patoski39:
yes o, the guy wouldn't even listen if u try to advice him, and I don't think he would stop anytime soon cause I heard the gal lost her dad.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Hustle2flex:
Let him continue donating to the girl.
We have seen how this plays out.
'what have you even done for me'
'did I ask or beg you to do that for me'
'didnt we have sex'
'just that little favour you did and you are making noise'
That day his eyes will clear.

that one concern am sha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
patoski39:
the thing is, I have stopped advising people(guys) on how to spend their cash, it's a waste of saliva and strength especially for money they get for free. It's just like advising a yahoo boy or polithiefians to reduce the money he gives to hoes, they will always see u as Bad belle and most likely call u broke

Very true bro... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

Very true bro... cheesy
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Old women often try to sabotage young women, fat women often try to sabotage thin women, and ugly women often try to sabotage pretty women.

Why? Jealousy.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Doesn't want to be treated like a sex object
Wants to use sex appeal to get ahead in life
Pick one, because you don't get to have it both ways.
If you want people to focus on what you can do, provide value
If you use sex appeal to get ahead, you'll be treated as a sex object

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Men gave everything for their families, everything. Their time, their sweat, their labour, their anguish, their toil, they bought houses, physically maintained them, paid for everything, protected their wives from harm & guided their kids

And feminists called it oppression
What rubbish angry

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
With the fall of traditional woman’s work being swallowed up by the Industrial Revolution among other things, many women embraced Feminism and feminist tendencies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have never met a woman who didn’t care what others thought of her.They are so narcissistic and self absorbed that they constantly need attention and validation,even so-called feminist

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Date only women that are interested in you, never date women you are interested in

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Every woman has a vagina, but not every woman has something more to offer.

Never forget this

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Focus on her feminine traits , don't be fooled by intelligence or beauty in women, how will she compliment my masculinity, does she prioritize having family over her career, if she does , then she's the one

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
the only thing I want to know is if your friend is still giving his gf financial benefits??

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmmmmmmm

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

A man in my estate just married a single mom last year.... His ex wife died to child birth complications

I was mad when I heard it.... Very gentle and an easy going man

Being gentle and easy going does not immune a man from a woman’s manipulation. That's why the red pill dose needs to be digested regularly.

Single mom is not a choice for me or any man around me, my uncle once tried it, it ended in premium tears.

Beware of women, they come with different baggages

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
WTF?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Benee1000:
For the religious guys interested in marriage or long term relationships, with religious ladies, please beware of the age long scam of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage. Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin. Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive scam, whether she's a virgin or not.

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
While they're incapable loving a man, they're also incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings. In fact, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes. The less emotional she is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is.
A lady cannot control herself from being sexual with a man she's attracted to.
She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

So beware guys. If she demands that you must wait until after marriage for her to become sexual with you, abort mission.
If you are made to wait for sex, you will eventually discover that the sex was never worth the wait.
Because what you get at best after that wedding is obligatory sex, of which as soon as she gives birth to the first child, she fulfils only sparingly, while your obligation to provide increases with each new birth.

But here's the corollary;

No female proves her love for a man through sex or the promise of sex. The existence of prostitution should reveal this to you.
Sex to a lady is either for her pleasure, a commodity for exchange, a tool for manipulation, or a weapon for destruction. And If she's clever enough, all can be applied at the same time.

Sex is never a proof of love, neither is the offering of virginity.

Her personality and investments (financial, emotional,time, etc) in you is a better precision Instrument that should be used in your calculations to prove her worthiness for your commitment.

However, dealing with the female is a gamble. And while you can predict the odds of an outcome from your calculations to know where best to stake your commitment, nothing is guaranteed.
The only way a gambler is guaranteed not to lose is not to stake.

Wizards everywhere, this thread has to be the thread with the most intelligent people on this forum

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ekakamba:
WTF?
simping raised to power 4 shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ekakamba:
WTF?

WTF? When a man of this mental state comes across the red pill thread, he will never be convinced to think otherwise.

Our fathers raised real men, the Western world raised SIMPS

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin

Abasi mbok

Bro, were you in JET club during your secondary school days? Because the way you are dissecting pussy and breaking down the formulas, I guess you went for further maths competition representing your school.

Chaii !!!

At bolded? Ado eyen eka mmi?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
I'm sure we all read the story of a Judge in Delta State who DNA shows that he's not the father of his 3 children, and the wife is also a lawyer, imagine what a woman did to a Judge, then what is hope for commners like some of us here?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Obarofrederick(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
BE ROYAL IN YOUR OWN FASHION, ACT LIKE KING TO BE TREATED AS ONE.-------Random thoughts
48 laws of power

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
sabbiboi:

WTF? When a man of this mental state comes across the red pill thread, he will never be convinced to think otherwise.

Our FATHERS raised REAL MEN, the Western world raised SIMPS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
PETUK:
I'm sure we all read the story of a Judge in Delta State who DNA shows that he's not the father of his 3 children, and the wife is also a lawyer, imagine what a woman did to a Judge, then what is hope for commners like some of us here?
You see nothing can be done to please women, yet white knights will say there are good women out there. What a lie from the pit of hell.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
PETUK:

At bolded? Ado eyen eka mmi?

Bro, am not akwa-ibomite oooo, just schooled there and understand one or two words.

Mesere bro

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Most women think they're different from all the other women.

Lolzzz
Don't forget the lesson

AWALT
whats AWALT ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Date only women that are interested in you, never date women you are interested in

a huge pill that few men can swallow

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

FRANKOSKI:

whats AWALT ?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
I remember when I was a little boy, I used to hear stuffs from men like 'I don't fall in love, love died the day Jesus died on the cross but didn't resurrect, I thank God I am not a woman but nowadays, I hardly hear stuffs like that. If you say any of the stuffs above, you will be crucified by dem feminazis. I remember the day my uncle said to me he was thankful he was not a female, I did not understand but now I an beginning to understand little by little.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fiscus105(m), heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.