Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746877 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
SOZINN:
Please guys can we talk about matters that are strictly red pill related from now on.
Thanks
I said please oooo
I'm begging

This thread as gone through worst, is just a matter of time all this argument will fade. But trying to stop it now is a total waste of time sad

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sulele04:

Unpopular opinion, but the truth.
Most them doing those dumb stuffs are kids, you will never see Martinez, Ubuja, Glycolsis, Theundercovr and other respectable elders here taking cheap shots about someone health status.

That is enough to show any logical person, that it has nothing to do with the redpill.
But,if you stand where they are,you might relate with their emotions and all...Look at the other guy spewing sh**t about modifying masculinity unbeknownst to most of us here that he was undergoing a serious identity crisis stemmed from a chronic case of being too long in self-denial phase. Now we have something similar from those stewing too long in Anger phase hence their need to strike any willing target or opportunity, whether a cowardly move or not....below the belt hit or not...to them any hit na hit...You just have to be calm and call them out... Empathize with them at the same time point out where they went far enough. Hopefully, the reasonable ones will cool off....the unreasonable ones are irredeemable...We can't help them...WE just MOVE past them.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

[b]I think he is emotionally attached to the said girl. I saw his defense for that girl in that thread like a week ago. [/b]I just looked and smh. Defending a very controversial girl while preaching redpill here. Las las, plenty people no deh follow wetin dem deh preach.

These screenshot below is that the defence and emotionally attached to her you're talking about ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

Since when do men starts apologizing for women bad behaviours? All these low key SIMPs parading and reders
Hey asshole the last time i check i was'nt quoting you so stay the fvck outta my way undecided . cleared

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
That particular thread in question that the girl opened. She insulted the daylight from anyone trying to contribute or ask her necessary questions. Unfortunately, GLYCOLYSISS ignored all of them and only went after those clapping back at her.

So much for a redpiller fighting for a ladies course.

That threads was so full of insults from that particular girl until the insulted men starting giving same back to her... And she went berserk.

The question is why give what you can't accept? And some low-key SIMPs are here defending her.

I spit!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

These screenshot below is that the defence and emotionally attached to her you're talking about ?

Why not caution the same girl that started the insults instead of going after your brothers?

I mean no insult tho. I overlooked it back then till u brought same issues here on this thread to desecrate it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:
That particular thread in question that the girl opened. She insulted the daylight from anyone trying to contribute or ask her necessary questions. Unfortunately, GLYCOLYSISS ignored all of them and only went after those clapping back at her.

That threads was so full of insults from that particular girl until the insulted men starting giving same back to her... And she went berserk.

The question is why give what you can't accept? And some low-key SIMPs are here defending her.

I spit!

She has crossed my path before and attacked me unprovoked much to my surprise. As in, I dey my own jeje dey sleep as trouble wey I be, yanga come dey wake am. Before then I see her comments everywhere always rude and condescending to everyone. Even if you try to advice her she will insult you. Very rude thinking it's swag.

I'm very satisfied with the little I did to her. Una dey crase.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

I spit!

"Unfortunately, GLYCOLY*** ignored all of them and only went after those clapping back at her"

Can you bring forward screenshots for these ?

I quoted only one guy there, and that was in respect to his comments on her genotype.
I was very specific about the genotype issue,i even highlighted it.
The same thing I was specific about in these thread : you don't stigmatize people's health conditions, irrespective if they are male or female.
But here you're claiming I was clapping down on guys engaging her, please forward the screenshot evidence of your claims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
For those defenders of that ill-mannered girl. Pls open a thread to praise her and leave this thread d fvck alone.

Awon derailers. Worshipping pussies like their existence is based on it.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
There was a moniker who compiled this thread's content back in page 150-160 (approx.), I'm asking with all due respect and gratitude, whoever that person is to have this subsequent data backed and forwarded to another redpill thread.
Las Las, God no go shame us.
GLYCOLYSISS, Martinez39s, skepticus, Dpsychologist.....Etc.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

"Unfortunately, GLYCOLY*** ignored all of them and only went after those clapping back at her"

I quoted only one guy there, and that was in respect to his comments on her genotype.
The same thing I was specific about in these thread : you don't stigmatize people's health conditions, irrespective if they are male or female.
But here you're claiming I was clapping down on guys engaging her, please forward the screenshot evidence of your claims.

I mean you ignored all of her insults to men on that thread and only defended her. Whether healthwise or not, u sha defend her.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
See as una just dey fail shit test angry . spit on yah all sad .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
We are currently going at each others throats. Something the girl in question wants. Make we allow the matter slide but female defenders won't be allowed here.

I am done jare before me self join derailers.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
There is no kindness to return to a woman who had squandered the vast majority of her beauty on others.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please let all this bygone!! Stigmatization of the subject is uncalled for and inappropriate. I know her for being a pain in the arse, but that was simply not needed and expected of waywardpiking. It was a Shit test projected subtly by her in craving for attention and compassion, they failed and she succeeded, hence the need for her "vacancy is closed".
We learn, we move.

GLYCOLYSISS:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:
For those defenders of that ill-mannered girl. Pls open a thread to praise her and leave this thread d fvck alone.

Awon derailers. Worshipping pussies like their existence is based on it.

Nevertheless, they are alfa meils and red pillers and real men. grin

Y'all better be honest with yourselves. No dey disguise for here abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:
This is exactly how it plays out in the larger society. A woman commits all sorts of atrocities and no one bats an eyelid. A correct Gee takes it upon himself to give her a tiny taste of what she dishes out and she runs to the public playing the victim and crying how she has been wronged.

What happens next?

Of course! Clueless, rudderless men like some of you here rush to the scene to save a damsel in distress, doing exactly what she hoped y'all would. Maybe if you guys actually ingested the red pills you spend so much time propagating, most of you would know better.
Exactly this is wat happens everytim in d society. a lady provokes u ,wen u react d blame is shifted to only ur syd. As usual u are expected to b a Man and take all d blame lmfao.
Seriously most women tink we men don't have feelings or wat.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:

Nevertheless, they are alfa meils and red pillers and real men. grin

Y'all better be honest with yourselves. No dey disguise for here abeg.

It is okay bro... Make we no join derail the thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:
This is exactly how it plays out in the larger society. A woman commits all sorts of atrocities and no one bats an eyelid. A correct Gee takes it upon himself to give her a tiny taste of what she dishes out and she runs to the public playing the victim and crying how she has been wronged.

What happens next?

Of course! Clueless, rudderless men like some of you here rush to the scene to save a damsel in distress, doing exactly what she hoped y'all would. Maybe if you guys actually ingested the red pills you spend so much time propagating, most of you would know better.
you kept getting a boner in your folly, don't you people teaches us females are emotional being and not in any way logical, when you guys have upshots in a different thread and she ran naked to this thread, screaming blue-murder and gang raping (literally)and even showing where you guys used her health status to spite her. so you want us to applaud you, we sorry to disappoint you guys. you now writing 'k' upandan, where is the k before you people wrestle with a pig in the first place(pun and no pun), you now came out with battered image and dirt's all over the white you have been wearing since inception of this thread. not knowing you guys are in a corner belittling the redpillers community.

for example: as a pastor preaching love and peace, someone wailed into the church with bloody face, then proceed to held your tie directly on the altar while you're giving sermon about how to avoid fight and make peace. you now trying to sweet talk she abused you first. When the congregation doesn't buy it, you switch to offensive and at the same time so defensiveness mode that they didn't stand for Christ like Peter the disciple, do you hear Christ used someone ailment to abused him or her, he instead heal ailments.
we are now telling you to make peace with her, not because we care about you or her. we don't want the church to become a war zone or better still carry your fight to the market square not this house of wisdom.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Exactly this is wat happens everytim in d society. a lady provokes u ,wen u react d blame is shifted to only ur syd. As usual u are expected to b a Man and take all d blame lmfao.
Seriously most women tink we men don't have feelings or wat.

Men are also enablers of this as can be witnessed on here. And this is a red pill thread o. Let that sink in.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
dontai:
you kept getting a boner in your folly, don't you people teaches us females are emotional being and not in any way logical, when you guys have counter in a different thread and she ran naked to this thread, screaming blue-murder and gang raping (literally)and even showing where you guys used her health status to spite her. so you want us to applaud you, we sorry to disappoint you guys. you now writing 'k' upandan, where is the k before you people wrestle with a pig in the first place(pun and no pun), you now came out with battered image and dirt's all over the white you have been wearing since inceptionof this thread. not knowing you guys are in a corner belittling the redpillers community.

for example: as a pastor preaching love and peace, someone wailed into the church with bloody face, then proceed to held your tie directly on the altar while you're giving sermon about how to avoid fight and make peace. you now trying to sweet talk she abused you first. When the congregation doesn't buy it, you switch to offensive and at the same time so defensiveness mode that they didn't stand for Christ like Peter the disciple, do you hear Christ used someone ailment to abused him or her, he instead heal ailments.
we now we are telling you to make peace with her, not because we care about you or her. we don't want the church to become a war zone or better still carry your fight to the market square not this house of wisdom.

"K"

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Let's end all these nonsense abeg.
I saw the thread to. Just scrolled past it, why will you give an "f" moniker attention in the first place lol.
Then you are complaining she insulted you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

It is okay bro... Make we no join derail the thread.

It's fine, but we should never be afraid to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
ichidodo:
But,if you stand where they are,you might relate with their emotions and all...Look at the other guy spewing sh**t about modifying masculinity unbeknownst to most of us here that he was undergoing a serious identity crisis stemmed from a chronic case of being too long in self-denial phase. Now we have something similar from those stewing too long in Anger phase hence their need to strike any willing target or opportunity, whether a cowardly move or not....below the belt hit or not...to them any hit na hit...You just have to be calm and call them out... Empathize with them at the same time point out where they went far enough. Hopefully, the reasonable ones will cool off....the unreasonable ones are irredeemable...We can't help them...WE just MOVE past them.
You make sense Baba. Personally, you will never find me fighting any girl here. Most of them girls on nairaland are wannabe feminists and I have no time to spare for them. But I won't stand back and watch brothers go at brothers throats cos a pussy is involved.

We should be brothers watching brothers back and if anyone of us goes offline, we warn and teach him in a brotherly way. Not denigrating a man to apologize on what he didn't start.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
SOZINN:
Let's end all these nonsense abeg.
I saw the thread to. Just scrolled past it, why will you give an "f" moniker attention in the first place lol.
Then you are complaining she insulted you.
Lol... I blame those wey give her attention too. I just look the thread start deh laugh.

But wetin deh vex me now be say. She started the insults and name calling on those guys. And some guys are here saying those guys should apologize for what they did not start. What happens to telling the girl to apologize as well for the barrage of insults she gave those guys?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:

It's fine, but we should never be afraid to call a spade a spade.
Yes we should never be afraid. But pipe low for now so that we don't derail.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PisciMan: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
oyolohi:
A message from me, to all humans:

Know, and accept the fact that you are an animal (without special purpose) —just like every other animal on the face of this planet —and know peace!

You will never overcome your animalistic instincts if you still feel that your life has special meanings —which will consequently lead you into doing the many useless things/traditions propagated by society.

These animal instincts I speak of are the things that make you that irredeemable "simp" or whareva, an unsuspecting lover of stress, etc. —not just in female matters, but in all aspects of life!

The strongest of these instincts I speak of is the desire to replicate your gene. Yes, I said that.

I can't stress this enough: know that you are an animal like the chicken in your backyard, and know peace. Only then will you see the ultimate explanation to everything we've been trying to discover in this thread.

-oyolohi
Apt !
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is how I see it.
You were walking on the road, you saw a pig, feeding and playing in the dirt, feeling bored and knowing full well you weren't really going anywhere you decided to join the pig to see what the pig was doing for fun (playing with dirt that's what). The pig tried to chase you away from it's space by attacking you, you could have walked away but you chose to fight back instead. You wrestled with the pig, left some scars and walked away (abi na don't mess with me).
Now the pig is pained, seeking revenge some how by trying to mess up your own space with dirt. You've managed to chase the pig away but by walking into your own space the pig has left some slime or mud. Now you've got cleaning to do.

For fvck sake all these shiit could have been avoided.
Niggas please next time just walk past the pig.
That's my very humble opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

Lol... I blame those wey give her attention too. I just look the thread start deh laugh.

But wetin deh vex me now be say. She started the insults and name calling on those guys. And some guys are here saying those guys should apologize for what they did not start. What happens to telling the girl to apologize as well for the barrage of insults she gave those guys?
Never use "apologize" and "woman" in the same sentence again.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
SOZINN:

Never use "apologize" and "woman" in the same sentence again.
Well I know women never take responsibility for their actions. What I am saying is that. The men asking other men to apologize, why not ask her to do same? Eventhough we know she won't. She will rather play victim card.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pricelessruby(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow thanks for this information,
ubunja:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papi, daughters of single mothers are Masculine. See the bolded below...

Daughters of single mothers have masculine energy and are self-sufficient due to their upbringing and they will only enjoy 50/50 relationships. They grow up to be Independent Women because they're so driven and have been told education is the gateway to success (feminine women are taught marriage is the gateway to success). Poor girls or Daughters of single mothers grow up to be what are called Pick Me Women (or Pickmeishas or PickMes) who seek male validation and will spend on a man to earn his love or prove their love.

The Psychology is that these women never had a relationship with their father and they place part of the blame on themselves believing that they were not good daughters that's why their fathers left. And so in every man they have a relationship with these women seek the father they never had and will pamper the man to prove themselves better women this time, as if they're dealing with their real father. That's the meaning of the statement "for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself." It means the fatherless woman seeks a FATHER (surrogate) by whoring herself. It's so sad.

So these women who are in their masculine energy can't live with a rich man whose joy is in providing for his wife because these women NEVER LEARNED TO RECEIVE FROM MEN. Instead these women, if they make it in life, THEY are the "rich man" in the equation. Such a woman it is HER whose joy is in giving to the men she loves because growing up around strong women who provided (because there was no father) taught her to be Provider. Which is bleeped up.
Still, daughters of single mothers grow up to be Independent Women, women that men can gold dig with ease. If you're broke, an Independent Woman is your target. That's why men with money can't seem to have real lasting relationships with Independent Women because it's masculine VS masculine. It won't work.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
Please let all this bygone!! Stigmatization of the subject is uncalled for and inappropriate. I know her for being a pain in the arse, but that was simply not needed and expected of waywardpiking. It was a Shit test projected subtly by her in craving for attention and compassion, they failed and she succeeded, hence the need for her "vacancy is closed".
We learn, we move.

She's a pain in the arse, not even debating that.
Below is a recent conversation between myself and her,days after that genotype comment I made on her thread, not to mention numerous time she have come with disparaging remarks about me, even in these thread.
Does that justify me making fun of her health condition because she's troublesome and feel that's going to put her in her place ?
You go out of these thread, make disgusting remarks about people, and they come to these thread to spread redpill teachings, and when the persons they spoke ill of in other threads calls out their BS, they ask us to ignore them and go as far as justifying their condescending attitude.

It's all good brother..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.