Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2747736 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/02/reddit-the-red-pill-interview-how-misogyny-spreads-online

Spitting out the Red Pill: Former misogynists reveal how they were radicalised online

Subcribers of Reddit’s most notoriously sexist subreddit explain what happens when you change your mind..

Honestly, I just wish We guys on this Thread Can patiently go through the Link (about 30Minutes reading time) I've just highlighted above... I want to believe this will help settle most of this Drama going on currently on the Thread...

Excerpt from the LONG Read:

Mike Wood, a lecturer at the University of Winchester and an expert on the psychology behind conspiracy theories, explains that people who believe in conspiracy stereotypes such as AWALT tend to have what is known as a “Manichean” worldview.

“They feel the world is divided into absolute good and absolute evil, and the people behind the conspiracies are of course the absolute evil ones,” he says.

Psychologists have a concept, entitativity, which describes the extent to which a group of people are perceived as a single entity. “If you think that a group is entitative, it’s like a swarm of bees or ants,” Wood explains. “They’re not just a collection of individuals, they’re actually that a single organism that moves with singular purpose. I think that’s probably likely to be true for groups like the Red Pill, that look at women and see just a flock of harpies.”

MY CONCLUSION:

The Idea of TRP guys attacking any contradicting View or Opinion actually started from the Reddit RedPill Forum which happens to be the foundation for the RedPill Philosophy

INFORMATION IS POWER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:

You make sense Baba. Personally, you will never find me fighting any girl here. Most of them girls on nairaland are wannabe feminists and I have no time to spare for them. But I won't stand back and watch brothers go at brothers throats cos a pussy is involved.

We should be brothers watching brothers back and if anyone of us goes offline, we warn and teach him in a brotherly way. Not denigrating a man to apologize on what he didn't start.
I get you bro...Truly,I feel your pain,infact we have done worse..Back in the day when Romance was one big blue zone, we had fights like these...I'm talking about dawn to dusk free for all,nothing was too sacred, Stigmatization? casting? Trolling? Your mama, Your papa? All join...simp vs simp...White knight vs cuck b**tch.. misogynist vs feminist..The validation craze back then was neurotic..That was before redpill when the mod then was one big blue pilled arsehole..Sexkillz..You enjoy relative freedom now. Back then Sexkillz would ban your account till 2035 if you mention any "f" the wrong way how much more than to troll an 'f' simply to put her in her place or be seen to be hitting on his oneitis online girl friend oguggua...Bro,sh**t happens thus we need you to ignore any riling remarks so that we move..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you are drawn into something emotionally, the odds of damaging your reputation and engaging in regrettable acts exponentially increases.

Many arrogant men believe anger is the safe emotion they can display without real consequence, this belief is folly. Man should endeavour to be mindful, for this will allow him to rein in unruly emotion.

He who does not control his emotions is puppeteered by them. Strict adherence to emotional data is tactical death, whilst ignoring emotion idiotic, and suppressing it tiresome. As such, emotion should be channelled, not ignored or obeyed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
if you cannot stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen undecided
You cannot be SS and think you will troll and insult people online and go scot free.
On the streets of NL,anything goes undecided

Waywardpikin,fire on grin

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
You cannot be SS and think you will troll and insult people online and go scot free.

This morning, with tears in my eyes, I cursed ach and every one who used a problem I have no idea about to troll me.
It is true that I've had some brushes in the past with a few of these guys, but I was minding my business, on my thread.
If you think what happened was right, God will give you a reason to be shamed and humiliated.
I'm leaving nairaland for good. I'm never coming back.
May the good/evil you've done be returned back to you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:

That's all this is bro, low key simping. Let's call it out for what it really is. From the oga o, to most of the followers.
u and that other guy are bastards!!!! how dare u bring her health issue into whatever fight u have!!! do u know how depressing, demanding, money and time consuming it is to be SS!!! I pray u experience dis first hand!! bastards

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
I don't know when redpillers became bully-men association. poor

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
to all those bastards that bullied that girl out of Nairaland...
aye yin ma baje ni...
e o ni sorire ni ile aye yin....
e o ni jere ise Owo yin...
gbogbo ohun ti e ba dawole, ko ni se rere

being an SS is pain already, always on drugs, even herbs Nairaland is her getaway from it and u spoilt it for her, I know all these coz I lost a friend with it, brilliant, intelligent, smart, a fighter...
Ayo yin ma baje ni, eyin oloriburuku!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
red pill doesnt make u hate women, it makes u aware of women's wits!!!! u animals took it to another level!!
must u bring health issues to whatever u re disagreeing on, I thought females are d only ones that attack people's weaknesses, there are still some worthless piece of shit among the males!! did she wish to be SS? u pigs!!! I don't care being banned but it will never be well with those that shamed her with her health!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=GLYCOLYSISS post=99314766] Good sir. We move!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
ichidodo:
I get you bro...Truly,I feel your pain,infact we have done worse..Back in the day when Romance was one big blue zone, we had fights like these...I'm talking about dawn to dusk free for all,nothing was too sacred, Stigmatization? casting? Trolling? Your mama, Your papa? All join...simp vs simp...White knight vs cuck b**tch.. misogynist vs feminist..The validation craze back then was neurotic..That was before redpill when the mod then was one big blue pilled arsehole..Sexkillz..You enjoy relative freedom now. Back then Sexkillz would ban your account till 2035 if you mention any "f" the wrong way how much more than to troll an 'f' simply to put her in her place or be seen to be hitting on his oneitis online girl friend oguggua...Bro,sh**t happens thus we need you to ignore any riling remarks so that we move..
That sexkillz is one of the SIMPest men I have ever come across. I heard he is doing it for female validation and for him to meet them offline and probably do the do.

I find it worrying for men to throw other men under the bus for a taste of pussy and the worst part is that many men are still doing it. All for validation or taste of pussy undecided

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
fuckaholic25:
red pill doesnt make u hate women, it makes u aware of women's wits!!!! u animals took it to another level!!
must u bring health issues to whatever u re disagreeing on, I thought females are d only ones that attack people's weaknesses, there are still some worthless piece of shit among the males!! did she wish to be SS? u pigs!!! I don't care being banned but it will never be well with those that shamed her with her health!!!

SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
davidant:

SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS
SS grin
do called alpha male!!! u re a disgraceso*
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Resist the urge to quote any 'f' or troll next time. IT'S A RULE TO NOT.
davidant:

SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Red pill song alert: Thunder fire you by Ric Hassani

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Aswear ehnnn, wetin dey even pain me pass be sey MOST of These so-called TRP guys No just Wise and MOST of them Lack Basic Logical comprehension of Ongoing happenings... Now let me revisit the Issue of MrColdSweat, I swear I too like that guy grin grin grin grin grin, (10 bottles of his favourite beer for him anywhere he is now grin grin grin)

This MrColdSweat guy deliberately gaslighted these dumbass TRP Mumus by saying he's going to report them to the Mods etc etc thus Concluding that He will ensure this Thread gets closed... It Still Amazes me Aw these so-called TRP guys cant even see that That Statement of his was Just to Test how Logical they are and to see if they wouldn't react emotionally, Las Las, I was disappointed.. Just Imagine the Way they Came out in their Nos to start saying jargon grin grin grin grin

Las Las U TRP people don Cast Unasef
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Not surprised, but angry mama (bird) didn't educate him on female nature.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
fuckaholic25:
to all those bastards that bullied that girl out of Nairaland...
aye yin ma baje ni...
e o ni sorire ni ile aye yin....
e o ni jere ise Owo yin...
gbogbo ohun ti e ba dawole, ko ni se rere

being an SS is pain already, always on drugs, even herbs Nairaland is her getaway from it and u spoilt it for her, I know all these coz I lost a friend with it, brilliant, intelligent, smart, a fighter...
Ayo yin ma baje ni, eyin oloriburuku!!!

Omo Iyami, Abeg these Curse too Much... Just Free them make dem be.. I don kuku already talk am sey MOST OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES (Now see how they are Validating my submission grin grin grin grin)...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Guys ignore ayinde or whatever, he is same person as coldsweat.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
Not surprised, but angry mama (bird) didn't educate him on female nature.
Now this is the question to ask: Was there an INITIAL MUTUAL AGREEMENT between them that They will get Married after seeing her through the University??

Get All ur facts Available b4 throwing blame around brother, as far as I'm concerned, this is still an half-life story, not yet complete...

Moreover sef, this is another Validation of MrColdSweat argument that Men are the genesis of problems they Tag women with... Now Let's look at it like this, Why didn't he Rather make her get Betrothed to him 1st (at least) b4 deciding to sponsor her education?? At least that Way, it's still safer knowing that He's Seeing His Legal Wife-to-be through Tertiary Education
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pricelessruby(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Wow, seriously,
GLYCOLYSISS:
Gent, starve that lady above of the attention and emotion she seeks, that's the only way to sustain the psychological onslaught she is experiencing now .
Derive pleasure in sitting back , non reactive, as they whine and employ all manipulation hooks, you're better off not entering her chaos.

You can enter her pussy !
You can enter her mouth [ with your dick] !
But Never enter her chaos !

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
QuadrilAyinde:

Omo Iyami, Abeg these Curse too Much... Just Free them make dem be.. I don kuku already talk am sey MOST OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES (Now see how they are Validating my submission grin grin grin grin)...
I was just pained coz most of us come to Nairaland to laugh and put aside our pains for the mean time!! health shaming someone is not funny at all!! Sickle cell is paaaaiiiins!!! thanks jare
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fuckaholic25(f): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
Resist the urge to quote any 'f' or troll next time. IT'S A RULE TO NOT.
ko de ni dafun e
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by QuadrilAyinde(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
yorubarere:
Heeeheeheee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... So for ur mind now, U don talk sumtin Reasonable Bah, Mr Untrained FBI... So this is how Low Ur Reasoning can descend to, it's really pitiful... Think All U want, Nah ur Wahala, but I hope u know sey for U to Make this kind of False Claim with such level of boldness, what U av just Displayed is ntn but a Clear sign of TALKING IN THE RUBBISH grin grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pricelessruby(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
True,

cheesy cheesy
I'm sure you equally believe that every woman loves attention, well, once in a while I do. Today is not one of those days.
I've been on nl longer than some of you even knew it, though not with this account. If I was an attention seeker, I know what I'd have used that to gain.
I'm sorry to disappoint you young man, I don't feed off attention.
I know a couple of young men like yourself have read my comments, and I know it's embedded in their subconscious. Words are seeds, they may not grow immediately, but under the right conditions, they will grow; definitely.
That's enough for me.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
I ain't to reply you initially, but doing so, to this would clear off the cobwebs getting dissed over the TRP like animal droppings!
If you could read and actually comprehend without a presumptive measure in your mind, you'd understand that the blame was subjected to the Op's mother. For no woman in existence is without the knowledge of her nature, at least to some certain demographics. Ever came across "If you educate a woman, you've educated the whole community" for women are teachers in their wards especially at the FORMATIVE phase!!! She didn't taught him pertaining intersexual dynamics in his early teen years!!
My last mention to you, peace!!

QuadrilAyinde:

Now this is the question to ask: Was there an INITIAL MUTUAL AGREEMENT between them that They will get Married after seeing her through the University??

Get All ur facts Available b4 throwing blame around brother, as far as I'm concerned, this is still an half-life story, not yet complete...

Moreover sef, this is another Validation of MrColdSweat argument that Men are the genesis of problems they Tag women with... Now Let's look at it like this, Why didn't he Rather make her get Betrothed to him 1st (at least) b4 deciding to sponsor her education?? At least that Way, it's still safer knowing that He's Seeing His Legal Wife-to-be through Tertiary Education

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
MJBOLT:

Oshey jare! grin

The truth is that if she has deactivated, that was my intention and for that I'm very glad. Maybe this experience will give her the time she needs to take a very good look at her shìtty character and fix herself up. There is nothing wrong in being humble and nice to others. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You have no right to hurt someone then cry foul because you don't like the way the person decided to strike back. I am not and will never be a gentleman. And all is fair in love and war.

So, sayonara baby. You will not be missed. cool

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
He or she ain't Csweat. Csweat's intelligence can be perceived even through his writing skills, this is an Insulting comparison. Mercedes Maybach S650 vs Toyota yaris!!!
yorubarere:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
That Chi girl has had it coming for a while and for people asking Waywardpikin and other Niggas who gave her a taste of her own medicine to apologise is what I don't get. I can't get attacked and you tell me how to attack back cos we can't all act alike.

This particular girl has a poison for a mouth and ever ready to give it to anyone hot hot, I am surprised this got to her to the extent of her deactivating her account, I been think say na you create yourself before.

Abeg jare another troll and feminist down.

This thread started loosing weight when kids hijacked it, just imagine some niggas apologizing on her behalf and defending her, she send una message??

Since say aliens don hijack our precious thread, I don leave am for una.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yorubarere: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheVictim01:
He or she ain't Csweat. Csweat's intelligence can be perceived even through his writing skills, this is an Insulting comparison. Mercedes Maybach S650 vs Toyota yaris!!!
Las Las na only first post of coldsweat deh intelligent. Others were pure thrash and canceling of posts. Maybe he even copied and pasted the first post sef cos his subsequent posts doesn't have any iota of sense.

Ayinde and coldsweat are same and I am sure he still have other monikers here to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Been working my ass off since morning.

Dashed in here to swallow some pills and all I saw were these!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

What would it take tall to ignore distractions naaaaa undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (2207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: losprince(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.