Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745801 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
WOMEN SEE THEMSELVES AS PERPETUALLY OPPRESSED BECAUSE THEY ONLY COMPARE THEMSELVES TO THE MEN AT THE TOP WHO THROUGH BLOOD AND SWEAT GOT TO WHERE THEY ARE AS FOR THE LOW VALUE MEN THEY DONT EVEN SEE THEM AS HUMAN

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gokesoye: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
I met this girl in a WhatsApp group. We met at our monthly WhatsApp sit-out in February ending.We have been going back and forth with normal calls,WhatsApp calls and even video calls. She even wanted me to come to her place last Sunday but I am kindda busy. Now we have another sit-out on Saturday (27th). This was the conversion we had this evening. She wanted to shit-test me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
dontai:
Fam, I'm interested. can I dm?

Just mention me in a dead thread of a section that's not popular( if at all this English makes sense cheesy )
i'll list them and the potential capital...you do your research and choose

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
gokesoye:
I met this girl in a WhatsApp group. We met at our monthly WhatsApp sit-out in February ending.We have been going back and forth with normal calls,WhatsApp calls and even video calls. She even wanted me to come to her place last Sunday but I am kindda busy. Now we have another sit-out on Saturday (27th). This was the conversion we had this evening. She wanted to shit-test me.

I was impressed with your reply until i saw that you replied again after she said "Good for u" ...
I'll like to see what you sent again after that "Good for you" because mehn... girl's with such irritating entitlement mentality are either deleted or left on Read.
A country so poor with women so obnoxious ( @tellyoursonthis was on Point)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gokesoye: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zabiboy:

I was impressed with your reply until i saw that you replied again after she said "Good for u" ...
I'll like to see what you sent again after that "Good for you" because mehn... girl's with such irritating entitlement mentality are either deleted or left on Read.
A country so poor with women so obnoxious ( @tellyoursonthis was on Point)

Lolzz. I told her to Bleep off indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CapitalBank: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Who is your bro? You broke redpiller!

As an idealist I'm going to modify the words: man, bro and masculinity. Let me tell what I'm aiming for;

1. To become a cockerel. I want freedom. I love seeing naked hen. And I don't know why men should be concerned about women trying to go liberal and do whatever they like. I feel like crying.

2. I killed pragmatism, logical positivism, empiricism 60 years ago and with my idealist frame we're setting women free from the shackles of men.

3. I want redpillers to always kiss the ground when they see an idealist. Oh! I forgot, I was trying to repair a damaged wh0re but she won't stop cheating. In fact I'm waiting earnestly for her punishment because I cheated on her once. This is my aim again: to educate redpillers to try as much as possible to repair damaged women for their own longevity.

4. Men are the most violent creature. Women are very innocent and beautiful. I want you all useless broke redpillers to appreciate and start worshipping women.

6. Lets redefine masculinity. We should allow women enter the STEM field why men become hairdressers, manicurist etc. In the next 50 years I see this happening.

7. Wow! I'm a proud narcissist, a male feminist, even if I don't really know my purpose on this thread, I'm gonna disgrace all redpillers especially Dapcity247, yourubarere, TheVictim01.

8. You see that little baby girl called caveadullam who got no spine to even quote me, I'm gonna teach him a lesson and his eyes will be open. Their general overseer Glycolysiss can't see I'm a male feminist and a narcissist. I will continue to expose him.

All redpillers are broke, misogynist, single and still living in their mother's basement. Weak old children.

I will not leave this thread. My religion is the best. F^ck REDPILL useless amorality.

I will not create another thread. We must redefine masculinity, set women free, allow men walk freely like cockerels.

Only martinez39s understand me and can give you idiots a summary. He is the best summarizer on nairaland.

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

WOW... GOD BLESS YOU. I once used another handle to summarily say this in another thread but guess what? they attacked me as they have attacked you here lol...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
mrfizy:

You were told not to quote me abi mtchewww
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
danielous:
Guys, you might want to see this!..

https://twitter.com/sonofokere/status/1374670453944516611?s=19

The wife kept a lot from the husband..

Damn....that was a whole lot of secrets. Even sanitary pads? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Jessepaid

I have sent you an email. smiley
email received

Check your WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
email received

Check your WhatsApp...
What are you people discussing in the mail,type it here for us to see
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
You all here have shrinked joysticks,even lalasticlala has confirmed it with his latest post so stop deceiving yourselves with your redpill.Redpill with a shrinked penis,is that one redpill.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Silence or maintaining composure is another way of exhuming underlying intentions. TRP is a boss, he has a way of baiting idiots to reveal their stupidity.

Definitely, the sheeps will have no way to bivouac even for a short time with the teeming packs of wolves. They will be eaten for supper.

Martinez39s, Ubunja has got a new customer: the idiot above and below.

Let the whining continue as we pay silence to the cheap clout chaser.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Silence or maintaining composure is another way of exhuming underlying intentions. TRP is a boss, he has a way of baiting idiots to reveal their stupidity.

Definitely, the sheeps will have no way to bivouac even for a short time with the teeming packs of wolves. They will be eaten for supper.

Martinez39s, Ubunja has got a new customer: the idiot above.

Let the whining continue as we pay silence to the cheap clout chaser.
See this vulture,obviously you have submitted your brains to them,please mind yourself
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
cultists, that's what you all are
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by remi1444: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Silence is golden.

I've been learning alot here especially the personal development. I can see obvious growth in myself.

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol, we were warned not to quote that moniker, to think the person was right. All those cheap clout chaser, losers with nothing better to use their life for will come here and come and be provoking us to anger. Some people sef

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
danielous:

damn!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
One girl annoyed me this evening I swear, I just saw her as I was coming back and I decided to approach her. Her appearance was just simple, she wasn't even wearing make up. So I thought maybe she is not one of those girls that dress to impress big men, I decide to converse with her, men you needed to see the way this girl lashed out on me. At first I was so confused, I didn't even say anything, just hello and how are you. And she was yelling at me. I just kept on walking, I could still hear her behind me though.

Honestly just this afternoon I helped my guy get a nice chick, well dressed, I was even a bit scared to approach her but I just did it cos my guy was just standing there, unwilling to make a move. She was so cool, she was even a 700 level student studying medicine and it was her project that brought her to my neighborhood.
But she was well behaved even with her packaging. When she found out that I was just doing it for my guy, she seemed a little disappointed but she still gave my nigga her number.
Then this classless slowpoke that I approached because l like her shape, just trouser, shirt and one old wig. Tried to disgrace me.
FÛCK!!!!!!!

I'm so angry

How can that babe nice to me and this girl will be so mean. Like even if you are not interested can't you just put it in a nice way. The dude you are talking to has feelings for fûck sake.
SMFH

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
SOZINN:
One girl annoyed me this evening I swear, I just saw her as I was coming back and I decided to approach her. Her appearance was just simple, she wasn't even wearing make up. So I thought maybe she is not one of those girls that dress to impress big men, I decide to converse with her, men you needed to see the way this girl lashed out on me. At first I was so confused, I didn't even say anything, just hello and how are you. And she was yelling at me. I just kept on walking, I could still hear her behind me though.

Honestly just this afternoon I helped my guy get a nice chick, well dressed, I was even a bit scared to approach her but I just did it cos my guy was just standing there, unwilling to make a move. She was so cool, she was even a 700 level student studying medicine and it was her project that brought her to my neighborhood.
But she was well behaved even with her packaging. When she found out that I was just doing it for my guy, she seemed a little disappointed but she still gave my nigga her number.
Then this classless slowpoke that I approached because l like her shape, just trouser, shirt and one old wig. Tried to disgrace me.
FÛCK!!!!!!!

I'm so angry

How can that babe nice to me and this girl will be so mean. Like even if you are not interested can't you just put it in a nice way. The dude you are talking to has feelings for fûck sake.
SMFH

This is what what Alan Currie describes in his book as Mode 4. It's okay if you don't dwell much on it.

Your experience is where the abundance mentality comes into play. In the past two months, I've had similar experiences.

I just walked away and acted like the ladies never exist. In fact, I hardly remember those encounters again because everyday I go out, I see countless other ladies that are far better than the rude ones I encountered before. I always smile at the numerous options that will always be available to me.

As a guy, always remember that your duty is not to make a new girl accept you. That's not the case.

Your duty is to develop the courage to walk up to a new lady and initiate a conversation. If you are able to do that, your job is done. It's now left to the lady to decide to accept you or not. If she accepts you, all well and good. If she doesn't, quickly forget about her and move on to the next, better girl.

Rejection is a normal part of our quests to be close to those daughter of Eve. We just have to embrace it. I once read that if you are not getting enough ladies, it is because you are not getting rejected enough. The guy with the most success with ladies is also the guy that has faced so many rejections.

Just brace up for another encounter and don't care about the outcome. You have done your part by developing the courage to talk to her.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ketapu:

This is what what Alan Currie describes in his book as Mode 4. It's okay if you don't dwell much on it.

Your experience is where the abundance mentality comes into play. In the past two months, I've had similar experiences.

I just walked away and acted like the ladies never exist. In fact, I hardly remember those encounters again because everyday I go out, I see countless other ladies that are far better than the rude ones I encountered before. I always smile at the numerous options that will always be available to me.

As a guy, always remember that your duty is not to make a new girl accept you. That's not the case.

Your duty is to develop the courage to walk up to a new lady and initiate a conversation. If you are able to do that, your job is done. It's now left to the lady to decide to accept you or not. If she accepts you, all well and good. If she doesn't, quickly forget about her and move on to the next, better girl.

Rejection is a normal part of our quests to be close to those daughter of Eve. We just have to embrace it. I once read that if you are not getting enough ladies, it is because you are not getting rejected enough. The guy with the most success with ladies is also the guy that has faced so many rejections.

Just brace up for another encounter and don't care about the outcome. You have done your part by developing the courage to talk to her.
Thanks man

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
SOZINN:

FÛCK!!!!!!!

I'm so angry

SMFH

She lost her urgent 2k withdrawn from POS.

Naija hard bro cry

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

She lost her urgent 2k withdrawn from POS.

Naija hard bro cry

My belle oooo
U won kill me

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
SOZINN:

FÛCK!!!!!!!

I'm so angry

SMFH

Same lightening hit both of us on one spot. Loooool.

When coming from the gym this evening, I saw her from afar, tried to get closer, highlighted from where I was standing, she feigned not hearing, called the second time, she turned and told me she was late for where she was heading to. I aborted mission and turned 180° to my destination.

A young lady (together with her friend) highlighted me when I was coming from the mission aborted, talked for few minutes, though I didn't collect her number neither did I gave her mine because it was a dangerous mission.

We move!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShadowCracker(m): 4:38am On Mar 26, 2021
gokesoye:
What is shit-test.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Those who like to play the captain save-a-hoe/white knight should watch this video carefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUCrMzCB-w

Here are comments from the video. The second picture is very painful and it should serve as a lesson; this is not unsurprising to those aware of female nature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2021
danielous:

DAY 85, REDPILL 2021

The two major institutions that has held civilization for long: The marriage and Educational institution. However, as it seems, either both are dead or at the precipice, and ready to get engulfed by the wide mouth of the ocean.

This is what happens when a wholly system is pandered to suit individualism rather than the collective whole. Educational curriculum is now very porous as schools don't teach what's important to real life situation, alongside, useless departments keep springing up on a daily basis with degrees of no importance. Scientists, Professors, Academia, no longer carryout research in search of truthfulness but on the basis of political peanuts, favours and positions. They're now sycophants, they choose avarice thinking it all ends there. But no, you can't hide pollution, when it's time to spread it does and destroys.

On the other hand, women were not allowed to graze many fields in the past, and we thought the patriarchy was wicked, uncompassionate, egoistic, not knowing that they thoroughly understood female nature to the brim. Women were not allowed to graze these fields because nature didn't programmed them for such and culture only allowed men because men were much suitable for it. For example, the corporate world. Also when both graze same field it breds contempt, hence, male and female had their specific play ground. If that woman in that story was a housewife, or her line of business is under the scrutiny and jurisdiction of her husband, she wouldn't have acted in such unscrupulous manner. As tough as things was for the man, he still tried his best in pushing and leading the family forward, yet never knew that a knife of betrayal is about to pierce his soul, a knife not from an enemy but an ally: his lovely precious wife. This's solipsism at its peak. She cares only about herself and has seriously drafted and aligned various means of sustenance waiting for the day her husband will finally slip. You see, she was very pragmatic in such a selfish way. After all, that's what betrayals do!

As earlier said, the marriage institution is in a decline because:

1. Society wants men to take responsibility over women and children but without authority. No, it cannot work. Employees must be courteous and obedient towards their bosses. Ditto for stewards and wives.

2. No incentive for men in marriage: Men of the medieval age never bothered about this, all they wanted was a submissive woman who cooks, clean, play her conjugal duties, and takes good care of the children. They were never bothered of working tenuously because they know that if they don't live to reap the benefits of their labour, their blood line---children---will. Men wanted children at all costs because children is the joy of fatherhood.

However, the marriage system has been vitiated by a motley of pollutants. Since women are acting full blown on their solipsistic nature, it is wise and beneficial for men to watch over themselves by also putting themselves first and foremost.

3. The divorce or family court: men got no incentives in marriage and yet idiotic and unsympathetic judges still decides to strip men of the little they've garnered before, during and after marriage.

You don't expect such a contract to hold. It's a zero sum game with blood spillage everywhere.

4. Aside reproduction and coitus, men don't need women for anything. In fact, women need men a billion times than men need women. Even the chores women boast of are now carried out perfectly by men in the complete absence of women e.g cooking, cleaning, fashion designing etc. So, the marriage institution is no longer a means to these things for men.

5. Society will rather blame men for women's trouble rather than hold both to equal standard of justice. Women exploit men in marriage psychologically, emotionally, financially, physically and yet receives pardon when she misbehaves while her husband gets punished.

6. Since everyone is now entitled to their particular opinion, the gap between degeneracy and discipline is becoming oblivious as both is almost intertwining. Everyone is free to do whatever he or she deems fit without accountability, competency, discipline, criticism, shaming, reproofs.

7. The degenerates after wasting their lives will enter marriage, which of course will be a destructive affair. Marriage cannot hold when both or one partner is a degenerate! If any lacks virtue, knowledge and discipline, that union will definitely suffer. Now, men of today will not marry in order not to jeopardize their worth and inner peace through Marriage.

Marriage of today for the man is high risk and no benefits! And totally vice versa for women.

If marriage will continue to last, men must be given complete authority, women must be held accountable for every of their foibles, the family law must be reviewed to favour both husbands and wives and men given incentives. But simps will never let this happen, they will rather metamorphose to feminine demands, thereby bolstering women's entitlement mentality, support their misdemeanors and watch the decline of civilization as they wait in hordes for some p^ssy juice.

Marriage is no small thing for a man, however, a single man is greater than a married man!

Authority: Men must develop an abundance mindset and put themselves first. They must be aware that a woman can flake at anytime, respond to emotions and does things based on sentiments. They must prepare for the journey ahead should they choose to engage with women.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2021
More comments. Men, don't be devoid of common sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 84, REDPILL 2021

The two major institutions that has held civilization for long: The marriage and Educational institution. However, as it seems, either both are dead or at the precipice, and ready to get engulfed by the wide mouth of the ocean.

This is what happens when a wholly system is pandered to suit individualism rather than the collective whole. Educational curriculum is now very porous as schools don't teach what's important to real life situation, alongside, useless departments keep springing up on a daily basis with degrees of no importance. Scientists, Professors, Academia, no longer carryout research in search of truthfulness but on the basis of political peanuts, favours and positions. They're now sycophants, they choose avarice thinking it all ends there. But no, you can't hide pollution, when it's time to spread it does and destroys.

On the other hand, women were not allowed to graze many fields in the past, and we thought the patriarchy was wicked, uncompassionate, egoistic, not knowing that they thoroughly understood female nature to the brim. Women were not allowed to graze these fields because nature didn't programmed them for such and culture only allowed men because men were much suitable for it. For example, the corporate world. Also when both graze same field it breds contempt, hence, male and female had their specific play ground. If that woman in that story was a housewife, or her line of business is under the scrutiny and jurisdiction of her husband, she wouldn't have acted in such unscrupulous manner. As tough as things was for the man, he still tried his best in pushing and leading the family forward, yet never knew that a knife of betrayal is about to pierce his soul, a knife not from an enemy but an ally: his lovely precious wife. This's solipsism at its peak. She cares only about herself and has seriously drafted and aligned various means of sustenance waiting for the day her husband will finally slip. You see, she was very pragmatic in such a selfish way. After all, that's what betrayals do!

As earlier said, the marriage institution is in a decline because:

1. Society wants men to take responsibility over women and children but without authority. No, it cannot work. Employees must be courteous and obedient towards their bosses. Ditto for stewards and wives.

2. No incentive for men in marriage: Men of the medieval age never bothered about this, all they wanted was a submissive woman who cooks, clean, play her conjugal duties, and takes good care of the children. They were never bothered of working tenuously because they know that if they don't live to reap the benefits of their labour, their blood line---children---will. Men wanted children at all costs because children is the joy of fatherhood.

However, the marriage system has been vitiated by a motley of pollutants. Since women are acting full blown on their solipsistic nature, it is wise and beneficial for men to watch over themselves by also putting themselves first and foremost.

3. The divorce or family court: men got no incentives in marriage and yet idiotic and unsympathetic judges still decides to strip men of the little they've garnered before, during and after marriage.

You don't expect such a contract to hold. It's a zero sum game with blood spillage everywhere.

4. Aside reproduction and coitus, men don't need women for anything. In fact, women need men a billion times than men need women. Even the chores women boast of are now carried out perfectly by men in the complete absence of women e.g cooking, cleaning, fashion designing etc. So, the marriage institution is no longer a means to these things for men.

5. Society will rather blame men for women's trouble rather than hold both to equal standard of justice. Women exploit men in marriage psychologically, emotionally, financially, physically and yet receives pardon when she misbehaves while her husband gets punished.

6. Since everyone is now entitled to their particular opinion, the gap between degeneracy and discipline is becoming oblivious as both is almost intertwining. Everyone is free to do whatever he or she deems fit without accountability, competency, discipline, criticism, shaming, reproofs.

7. The degenerates after wasting their lives will enter marriage, which of course will be a destructive affair. Marriage cannot hold when both or one partner is a degenerate! If any lacks virtue, knowledge and discipline, that union will definitely suffer. Now, men of today will not marry in order not to jeopardize their worth and inner peace through Marriage.

Marriage of today for the man is high risk and no benefits! And totally vice versa for women.

If marriage will continue to last, men must be given complete authority, women must be held accountable for every of their foibles, the family law must be reviewed to favour both husbands and wives and men given incentives. But simps will never let this happen, they will rather metamorphose to feminine demands, thereby bolstering women's entitlement mentality, support their misdemeanors and watch the decline of civilization as they wait in hordes for some p^ssy juice.

Marriage is no small thing for a man, however, a single man is greater than a married man!

Authority: Men must develop an abundance mindset and put themselves first. They must be aware that a woman can flake at anytime, respond to emotions and does things based on sentiments. They must prepare for the journey ahead should they choose to engage with women.

But CaveAdullam these marital crisis is faced by men solely in western and Progressivive Societies, in more conservative Societies like Africa and Arab nations which are religious and traditional ,marriage still remains an asset so long our laws don't change and become gynocentric , I want you to explain to me why marriage might become a liability in Africa , I want you to predict the foreseeable future in Africa as globalization spread gynocentrism , what are we to hope for, Skepticus and Martinez39s your inputs are also required

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Question of the day
Who would be more liable to cheat?
A young rich nigga
Or a young beautiful woman
If they were in a relationship, who would have a natural propensity to cheat

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But CaveAdullam these marital crisis is faced by men solely in western and Progressivive Societies, in more conservative Societies like Africa and Arab nations which are religious and traditional ,marriage still remains an asset so long our laws don't change and become gynocentric , I want you to explain to me why marriage might become a liability in Africa , I want you to predict the foreseeable future in Africa as globalization spread gynocentrism , what are we to hope for, Skepticus and Martinez39s your inputs are also required

Are you trying to tell me that you are oblivious to the changing family dynamics in Nigeria? Are you trying to tell me you are not aware about the high rates of divorces in Nigeria?
Are you trying to tell me you don't see the influence of western culture on family life in Nigeria?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2021
angelfallz:

Are you trying to tell me that you are oblivious to the changing family dynamics in Nigeria? Are you trying to tell me you are not aware about the high rates of divorces in Nigeria?
Are you trying to tell me you don't see the influence of western culture on family life in Nigeria?

That's the right answer
Bless up my Geee

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Altho there's an increase in the level of western influence in Nigeria culture but unlike in the western society divorce doesn't really take a toll on a man's finance at this side and you can even marry many wives as long as you are capable
So to say at the moment Nigeria is still a patriarchal society

I believe a lot will start to change when Nigeria finally becomes more economically balanced then many of those partial family laws might start to creep in
It's a matter of time tho.
I feel the bad economic state has even been the challenge to the feminist here, perhaps they wud have gone more haywire and influence laws for child support, alimony e.t.c like the western society

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boom99(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.