Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2735880 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Those who like to play the captain save-a-hoe/white knight should watch this video carefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUCrMzCB-w
Here are comments from the video. The second picture is very painful and it should serve as a lesson; this is not unsurprising to those aware of female nature.

Men find it so hard to learn from the experience of others....They rather wait and experience it themselves and most times, it'll tear them to shreds....
Women have been dumping their kids in the dustbin for years now and move on like nothing happened...But show a man this video and he'll be asking questions like "What if it's your sister/daughter/mother" blah blah blah..
Thanks For sharing the video man...i'll even download it grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But CaveAdullam these marital crisis is faced by men solely in western and Progressivive Societies, in more conservative Societies like Africa and Arab nations which are religious and traditional, marriage still remains an asset so long our laws don't change and become gynocentric , I want you to explain to me why marriage might become a liability in Africa

Marriage, an ASSET ?? shocked angry
interesting...i'll love if you can explain more on this honestly...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Zabiboy:

Marriage, an ASSET ?? shocked angry
interesting...i'll love if you can explain more on this honestly...

It's an asset to some people here depending on how you view it
In this part of the world when your wife misbehaves you can dump her and keep changing women( marriage) as long as you want
You might decide to be a deadbeat and nothing will happen
Some people beat their wife and family will still settle it
You can cheat on your wife while still in marriage and your wife can do absolute nothing except filing for divorce that might not even pay her in the long run

The changing family dynamics and high divorce rate as stated in my previous post is directly proportional to the earning power of this women
If she's broke she wud rather cheat within the marriage and feign loyalty to the husband due to the marriage benefits she's deriving

The absence of those gynocentric laws still makes marriage a bit an asset here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Silence or maintaining composure is another way of exhuming underlying intentions. TRP is a boss, he has a way of baiting idiots to reveal their stupidity.

Definitely, the sheeps will have no way to bivouac even for a short time with the teeming packs of wolves. They will be eaten for supper.

Martinez39s, Ubunja has got a new customer: the idiot above and below.

Let the whining continue as we pay silence to the cheap clout chaser.
That is one of the reason i told those guys quoting the bitch to stop, fowl yansh don open.

some dirty hoes can do anything for attention.

ikillbrokehoes exposed her yansh.

we should continue redpill teaching. More overdose.
Martinez39s, ubunja.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2021
Nice one Martinez39s.

That was quite revealing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
More comments. Men, don't be devoid of common sense.
Its just like a natural tin inside men always wanting to protect women.
I experienced it last year d gel wanted me to drop her water so she can fight a guy, me i just jejely told her to go home. she was still there ranting me i just shun d mata, no b me guy go use learn matial art bcus of one girl may no even care if i exist lol...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But CaveAdullam these marital crisis is faced by men solely in western and Progressivive Societies, in more conservative Societies like Africa and Arab nations which are religious and traditional ,marriage still remains an asset so long our laws don't change and become gynocentric , I want you to explain to me why marriage might become a liability in Africa , I want you to predict the foreseeable future in Africa as globalization spread gynocentrism , what are we to hope for, Skepticus and Martinez39s your inputs are also required

The future is happening now!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
This thing don dey turn to nightmare o. I don't know this man, but listening to him reveals how bad things have got.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL6Y0J3JQwX/?igshid=rblqp3zb4ayk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Notice how everything is centred around women and how they (politicians) want to mimic the western world in order "not to be left behind"; that's gynocentrism in motion. Also notice how they talked about "women protection"; this is a vague phrase that could mean almost anything thing disastrous to a man, especially those in a relationship or cohabitation with a woman: it could be an exact replica of the biased domestic violence laws in the west, the alimony/divorce laws in west, the common-law couple stuff, etc.

The sad thing is that if these laws are instituted now, marriages that were solemnized before the advent of these laws will be subjected to these laws during a divorce initiated after these laws were established. Ask many American men who got married in a traditional fashion before certain marital laws were established. That's one of the reasons I shake my head at those that want to marry in Nigeria: they don't know what the laws might be in ten years time. They are only thinking about now. E dey sweet them to born pikin and be the powerful and respected red-pill patriarch in a traditional setting... the pleasurable happily ever after of many.

There are many good reasons I don't want to get married. Even if most people don't share them, they should at least look at the legal bombs feminists are preparing for men who will walk down the aisle. Men, protect yourself.

Hard times create strong men; strong men create good times; good times create weak men; weak men create hard times. The cycle continues till humanity ceases to exist. We are currently in good times which created pathetic, weak men (simps, wimps, hopeless manginas) and they have created, via their complacency, disunity, and stupidity, a gynocentric world which is getting more gynocentric with time.

BLOODYSPERM

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drLammy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Hmmm well,
I still reiterate on the fact that the hindrance to this kinda law in a Nigerian setting will be poverty,
Don't forget people are getting married with no verifiable source of income and they are not even on any government stipends for being a jobless citizen.
Perhaps it can be instituted by different states maybe, or how do you want to explain how this kinda laws will uphold in a state like Sokoto, Taraba or Zamfara
Let's be practical ,It's still gonna happen but not anytime soon, Nigeria has to be on some kinda level to achieve some of this things,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Notice how everything is centred around women and how they (politicians) want to mimic the western world in order "not to be left behind"; that's gynocentrism in motion. Also notice how they talked about "women protection"; this is a vague phrase that could mean almost anything thing disastrous to a man, especially those in a relationship or cohabitation with a woman: it could be an exact replica of the biased domestic violence laws in the west, the alimony/divorce laws in west, the common-law couple stuff, etc.

The sad thing is that if these laws are instituted now, marriages that were solemnized before the advent of these laws will be subjected to these laws during a divorce initiated after these laws were established. Ask many American men who got married in a traditional fashion before certain marital laws were established. That's one of the reasons I shake my head at those that want to marry in Nigeria: they don't know what the laws might be in ten years time. They are only thinking about now. E dey sweet them to born pikin and be the powerful and respected red-pill patriarch in a traditional setting... the pleasurable happily ever after of many.

There are many good reasons I don't want to get married. Even if most people don't share them, they should at least look at the legal bombs feminist are preparing for men who will walk down the aisle. Men, protect yourself.

Hard times create strong men; strong men create good times; good times create weak men; weak men create hard times. The cycle continues till humanity ceases to exist. We are currently in good times which created pathetic, weak men (simps, wimps, hopeless manginas) and they have created, via their complacency, disunity, and stupidity, a gynocentric world which is getting more gynocentric with time.

BLOODYSPERM

The plan of being a Patriach has crossed my mind , Arab nations like Turkey,Quatar ,UAE with core Islamic Patriachal cultures and institutions where I can easily practice my redpill tenets without fear of gynocentrism as I would love to have an harem of beautiful young women who would give male sons as I want all boys , polygamy was outlawed in the western and penalized as bigamy one of the biggest mistakes they made and they will live to regret , I feel Saudi Arabia is the ultimate solace of my redpill utility but as they are strictly wahabbi in Islamic doctrine Christians like me are not welcome there unlike Qatar,UAE and Turkey where foreigners are welcome, but globalization has spread Western education to all genders in every Society as both genders can enter the workforce and vote which no Society including Arab societies look down upon, Nigeria is a tribalistic nation where ethno-nationalist agitators and rable rousers are springing up but they don't have the resources and political will to truly secede and their corrupt governors and traditional rulers are holding them to ransom nevertheless Nigeria future is doomed economically and when things spiral out of control another civil war or secession might occur , I don't mean to be pessimistic about our future but I have to take note of the tribalist undertone and deduce with all our current challenges how will Feminism and gynocentrism pass and gain strong legal footing in Nigeria like western and Progressive Societies

Aisha yesufu and the feminist coalition came to my mind, the end Sars movement was a failure but it left a distinct impression in the heart of Nigeria youths , Feminist like Aisha, Chiamanda know the power which culture and religion has upon our society which I see as the only reason why gynocentrism has not fully succeeded in Nigeria that Hijab wearing Feminist dog Aisha disguises as a devout Muslim mother of two concerned with the welfare of youths and the nation ,she won the heart and minds of youths and even some adults alike during the protest and became a symbol of liberation but the problem Feminist have now is that the current political system is still headed by baby boomer aged people who don't want to leave the reins of power anytime soon, when I'm in my early sixties I know our youths will be fully in the political spectrum and I predict radical reform to our country laws as many youths in politics will be educated westernized individuals or indigenous national individual who will subscribe to the mantra of Feminism under the disguise of inclusivity of women into the politics as they would falsely claim that discrimination, gender stereotype and prejudice has limited women from attaining political heights which actually is not true as women are not drawn to politics even they are on equal footing with men in the workforce and there is no laws discouraging women from voting and participating in politics ,they will blame their incompetence and lack of ambition on patriachy and demand affirmative Actions and Quota policies to encourage them to enter politics

I really don't know how they would influence the family court system to favor divorce , alimony, child custody, single motherhood,etc , I don't know the story they would sell as Feminism is very unpopular among the populace as they tried to fool us during the end Sars protest and we're exposed when they campaigned for Queer (LGBTQ) lives, as frauds, I know that there are many Simps and white knights in my generation who would sacrifice men on the altar of pussy to please and protect women when they are occupying political positions, I know the Islamic culture of the North might inhibit their momentum but it's bound to happen anytime soon just like the way latin Argentina a traditional Society just legalized Abortion last year which is a victory for women right and gynocentrism, I won't lie I like sex and the dream of being a father of sons which I know in of itself is not the measure of success of a man as you come first before family or society and your personal success not family success is the standard for every man, sex and Patriachal values are coloring my judgement now as I can't factor things clearly without their subjective bias, that's why I wanted to know your view on these

Skepticus I want to know your take on these

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening Redpillers
New quotes for introspection and edification
Swallowing of the bitter pills will yield pragmatic results in your personal development and relationship with women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Me chasing women? Nah, better read that backwards

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
If she can't cook and you cheat on her with someone who can cook, bro,it is not cheating, it is surviving

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
She loves you today
The next day she doesn't care if you are dead
It's Hypergamy bro
Focus on yourself and goals

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
A woman's greatest fear is a man who can control his dick

Think about it

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Stop telling women your secrets
Don't look up to them for sympathy
They would despise and loathe you
Keep them to yourself

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Impress yourself not her

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Women come and go but you are forever
Focus on yourself

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Women don't understand facts only feelings

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
The prettier women are the more worse you gat to treat them

#Dread

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
The women of these day breath or cough and they want a congratulation for it

#Fvck chivalry
#Betas complement for sex
#Dont be a simp

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
If she knew you and wasn't with you in the basement when you were hustling don't let her into your mansion

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Keep grinding bro's don't sacrifice your time on the altar of pussy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
The hotter she is the more toxic you gat to be

#Dread
#Game
#Abundance

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
When a girl wants to convince you that she is not like other girls that's is when you should believe she is like every other girl

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Don't lose yourself trying to find your one and only

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Find yourself a girlfriend that understands you are single and grinding

#MGTOW
#Monk mode

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
You deserve more , women deserve less
End of discussion

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
If you are hoping a woman will solve your problem then you are looking for more problem

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Focus on yourself bro she is in love with celebrities that don't know she exists

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chase your purpose and women will follow

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (2204) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waywardpikin, Pukkalolo, moremuch1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.