Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748376 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Sometime last month I went to get breakfast for myself in the morning..

The roadside canteen I went to was slightly full with all walks of men excluding women..

While I was there waiting patiently for my takeaway, two pretty ladies came for breakfast too...

They both kept to themselves and were pressing their phones...

Thankfully the men present there were all business men and artisans with more pressing concerns in their minds so the ladies were totally ignored..

I noticed an old man handling idly with a shoe needle... It turns out he was a shoe maker...

He had no shirt on, probably in his 70's with grey and white hair spewing out all over from his bald head and uncovered upper body...

Something hit me.. why should a man this old and shriveled still be fighting for his daily bread?

Where are his kids at least?

Why is he in the middle of a busy motor park with all the noise and other unpleasantries?

I still admired the fact that his pride didn't make him to resort to begging...

Knowing that he was depending on patching a shoe to get money for his breakfast..

I called the woman selling aside and whispered in her ear to discreetly ask the papa whatever he wanted for breakfast and that the bill is on me but she shouldn't mention me...

The girls didn't notice what I did because I wasn't trying to impress anyone or get attention...

When it was my turn to be served, I insisted she served the papa first...

So she went to him in his little kiosk and asked him what he wanted to eat that someone will pay..

The man refused to eat until he identified who was making such a gesture....

She tried to persuade him to eat and not worry, he still blatantly refused...

So I owned up he was just saying blessings and appreciations.. I just told him to calm down as I didn't want to create a scene..

He then ordered and was served...

By now the girls had noticed what happened..

They turned their attention to me one was telling me that I look familiar and she knows me from somewhere..

The other one was asking me if I go to dominion city church..

I could tell they were wet already..

Their eyes glistening with a mix of desire, excitement and amazement...

I cleared them that I don't know them and I don't attend the said church..

I paid for both I and the papa's food totalling a thousand naira, took my take away and left..

I was utterly disgusted by both girls..

This my friend is why most men get married.
Several men tie the knot because they don't want to work when they become elderly and streaked with grey hair and they want to be cared for if they reach that age. They nurture children with the belief that these sprogs will become successful and return the parenting in time to come, it's quite unfortunate that most of them die before the actualization of that dream. Due to the stress that comes with providing for a family in beggary.
If that man was educated and successful, he wouldn't be there (children or not).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

The roadside canteen I went to was slightly full with all walks of men excluding women..

While I was there waiting patiently for my takeaway, two pretty ladies came for breakfast too...

Thankfully the men present there were all business men and artisans with more pressing concerns in their minds so the ladies were totally ignored..

I noticed an old man handling idly with a shoe needle... It turns out he was a shoe maker...

He had no shirt on, probably in his 70's with grey and white hair spewing out all over from his bald head and uncovered upper body...

Something hit me.. why should a man this old and shriveled still be fighting for his daily bread?

Why is he in the middle of a busy motor park with all the noise and other unpleasantries?

Knowing that he was depending on patching a shoe to get money for his breakfast..

I called the woman selling aside and whispered in her ear to discreetly ask the papa whatever he wanted for breakfast and that the bill is on me but she shouldn't mention me...

The girls didn't notice what I did because I wasn't trying to impress anyone or get attention...

So she went to him in his little kiosk and asked him what he wanted to eat that someone will pay..

So I owned up he was just saying blessings and appreciations.. I just told him to calm down as I didn't want to create a scene..

They turned their attention to me one was telling me that I look familiar and she knows me from somewhere..

I paid for both I and the papa's food totalling a thousand naira, took my take away and left..

I was drinking water when I read the "you look familiar and if you attend dominion church' part. I sprayed everything around me when I burst out laughing.

Dominion city kor...House on the Rock ni cheesy

Dem girls have identified another ATM, just to login remain. You nailed them.

N.B: Nice gesture too. Like I said before, let's be looking out for other men in need. We are all we got

38 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good move. It is important more women know not all men are suckers!

This is inspiring, hope to help more men in the future - beyond financial as well.

Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Even where men have chosen for their own clinic to cure them off all feminine manipulation, you people still come to air your views here. Your views don't matter here.

This is nairaland, not your house.
I can comment wherever I want to, without any sweat. You're going to have to ignore me, young man.
But in all honesty, you can't hinder me from coming here over and over again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mhosqo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Glycolysiss reacted in the heat of moment and prioritized his humanism and principles first above amorality, I don't fault him for his decision ,Dapcity247 and Glycolysiss will always remain our brothers in these online manosphere and would be welcomed back into the family

Arrant nonsense!
I've followed this thread from page 1.
Dapcity's case is quite understandable but glycolysis? c'mon man! Dude owes this group an unreserved apology for asking a brother to apologize to an uncouth
female species despite her throwing the first punch.
Common knowledge, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen!

I mean, how many times do we have to witness same scenario playing out? cos you've got some vertical lip down below, you lash out at random guys online and when they retaliate, the female cries foul and plays the victim card and booom! a guy is out there to play captain-save-a-hoe.

Disgusting!

To even think the captain, in this case, is same niccor that started this beautiful thread is an unforgivable sin! Glycolysis whatever should be very ashamed of himself.

Yes, she's got sickle cell, does that excuse good manners? I know people with worse conditions yet so properly behaved cos they're from good homes and got proper upbringing. That chi whatever got what she deserved, same goes for the simpanus called Glycolisis. So emotionally frail. He even displayed same weakness earlier in the thread, almost ruining this great masterpiece.

Nuff said.

Kudos to all contributors on this thread, y'all MVPs. Redpill is real, take it or leave it but the consequences of neglecting is dire. You can cash that on the counter.

Back to observation mode.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

ur good brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
SOZINN:

This my friend is why most men get married.
Several men tie the knot because they don't want to work when they become elderly and streaked with grey hair and they want to be cared for if they reach that age. They nurture children with the belief that these sprogs will become successful and return the parenting in time to come, it's quite unfortunate that most of them die before the actualization of that dream. Due to the stress that comes with providing for a family in beggary.
If that man was educated and successful, he wouldn't be there (children or not).
ur right
dats d reason I don't spend on girls, club nd buy some useless stuff, I'm in my 20s ND I wanna b rich b4 getin old, #I'm going die rich

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
smiley

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
DieRich5:
ur right
dats d reason I don't spend on girls, club nd buy some useless stuff, I'm in my 20s ND I wanna b rich b4 getin old, #I'm going die rich

What are your thoughts on matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
SOZINN:

What are your thoughts on matrimony.
90% of people I kn who's married have issues nd yes one of my sis is one of dem
main issues:
if both don't love each other, d marriage will not last. money or not
My thoughts on matrimony:
I'll not lie, I'm gonna marry cus everything has Good nd Bad side, u will enjoy marriage if u find someone dat have sense.
note: don't be a simp to ur wife cus of wat people will think,if she changes in a bad way pls leave da bitch nd take care of ur kids.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bennyflipy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
This thread everything a young needs, only if i knew some of the things i know now.

N.B. please who can legitimately teach us about crypto here
I need to be investing some little saving on it, these banks are ripping people way too much.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Got no clue about crypto too. On the lookout for a guide as well.

bennyflipy:
This thread everything a young needs, only if i knew some of the things i know now.

I need to be investing some little saving on it, these banks are ripping people way too much.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Young King
Do not marry a woman that has a tattoo, that she willingly put there. while you might see nothing with it, note that these girls lack impulse control, they can not be relied on. They are never thinking of the long term always short term, do not waste any of your energy trying to keep such girls, they can destroy you(also girls with unnecessary piercings are on this Table).

Young Kings
Never long term relationship a girl that Willy shaved her head and dye it especially yellow or any loud colour except for medical reasons. these girls are mostly likely experiencing or afflicted with some form of psychological issues with they ignore and refuse to deal with. Another Scenario is that she feels she is worthless inside or not receiving much attention as she used too, so she result in drastic measures to receive attention( she might say is fashion,it is bs.. do you really want a woman who can be swayed by the swims of stupid people).....
A woman beauty is in her hair, if she willing cut it off or is not interested in looking beautiful then she has some psychological issues.

young kings
Never be scared to approach a woman, if you see a woman you like, smile walk up to her and *MAINTAIN STRONG EYE CONTACT* I don't care if you are more shy than a limp dick... maintain strong eye contact, sit well and never apologize if you say something sexual.

Young kings
If you want to dominate a woman, do not hit her, in fact if possible never do, rather withdraw your attention and if you must hit her to prove a point, never hit her on her face but raise her on your lap and smack her on her bum,.. but it is a waste of time and energy, women do not fight physically but mentally. if you beat your woman you might damage what you love about her. rather fight her psychological.

firstly isolate her from her friend and family if possible, make her know that you are the best she can do. I can not say more as some will use it for evil.

Young kings
Ask your girl her body count and multiply by 3...then reason if you want to likely long term her or place her as one of your hoes.

Young kings
If your girl say some disrespectful never ignore. correct her immediately make sure you don't take that nonsense.. you don't have to violent but raise you voice a bit with a little bass and tell her to better recognize who she is talking too.. don't let her interrupt you when you are speaking, always tell her to wait till you say your piece then she can talk.. she can comply kick that hoe out.

Young kings.
In my opinion, 18-21 are the best years to marry a girl except she is older and virgin, you will never see a woman more feminine than a 19 years old virgin.. this is my opinion. you can do what you want but my wife has got to be virgin I don't care if they are rarer than diamonds..she has got too... as a man do not think of marriage until you are in your 30s

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
bennyflipy:

I can teach u or send u some files, videos abt crypto.........my WhatsApp number: 070 3366 8873
I'm new still learning, I started last year
note: as dis country dy go so, na to save ur money for $USD
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/542#6318352.17344

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

If you are a man of faith, may the deity you believe reward you for your kind gesture (pardon me but I'm not religious, though). Men don't have to be nice. Being kind is okay, though it must be done within limits where you aren't taken advantage of, at the level of mockery.

The man you extended your act of benevolence to, reminds me of how sad it is when I see men being harsh on each other for no reason because some have it "easy" than others (with factors beyond their control like privilege, time and chance contributing to their success), ignorant of the facts of life (shît can go wrong, even if you think you are fully prepared for the better) or stupid dick contests that reeks of psychological insecurity, emotional immaturity and mental inferiority.

When I went fully red-pilled, I started appreciating men striving to make life meaningful for themselves and their families if they had one (from those at the bottom like manual labourers, truck pushers to those at the top like CEOs, MDs top political leaders etc. Whether we like it or not, class and rank (Hierarchies) will always exist among men. Even, the ranking criteria is relative (subjective) and can vary within environments/strata etc.

In Nigeria where it's common to rank men with fiat cash (money) and financial networth, even, the networth of Nigeria's (and Africa's) richest man is some other men's "tax" money and "chicken change". Life happens to all. It's a reason why I have stopped broke-shaming men or mocking them for being in certain low economic class which is typical of Nigerian men. Most of those who broke-shame or mock others for being "low-value" are either ignorant or coping psychologically online. Also, the modern romantic scene is not static universally. A lot of broke, poor men end up having a lot of sex and are even "reproductively successful" than some rich high value men could ever imagine. Men need to start looking deeper and read between the lines. Justformen can relate.

This is not to say that men should not strive to get better or not be "encouraged" to get better. It's not "broke-shaming" in my opinion. For those stuck on the "Burden of Performance" thing, do you think the guy who goes out there to push his wheel barrow to survive and probably feed his family, and the guy who who gets up early, earning millions monthly, working extra hard, as the MD/CEO of a multinational firm, don't understand the burden of performance saddled on a man, and are not working towards lifting the burden that their "muscles" can "afford to lift"? Do you think they are working for the fun of it other than earn money to survive and solve their basic problems like food, shelter and clothing?

You don't have to agree with me. Just understand my point. Life is different for every man. Let's not make it harder for ourselves. We only have a life to live.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Drenimarcus:
smiley

Now they are called "304s"

Type 304 on your calculator or some other digital device and turn it upside down. What you get is H.O.E. no be me talk am grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlahJoe(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2021
I need to be investing some little saving on it, these banks are ripping people way too much.[/quote] I think this will help https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Brothers in the community, I swear, no matter how nice and kind you are, women are vicious, the best thing that happened to me was being Red pilled ..
Now I got a breaking news, legendary Spanish and Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas and his partner are officially divorced, those of us here that are football fans would easily know him, they dated for 12 years and married for 5 years plus, they had two sons..
He famously kissed her on set when she interviewed him after Spain won the 2010 world cup, funny enough she started divorce proceedings just months after he retired from football, he last played for Fc Porto (the team Chelsea just won in the champions league) and retired last year after a heart failure and complications related issue..
Y'all can see, she got tired of the union immeidiately he is no longer an active super star and the Bucks (money) ain't rolling in weekly again compared to before..
Drogba's wife recently divorced him after he retired..
We all know Eboue's story..

For the aspiring patriarchs, pls note that women are in it for what they can get and how comfortable you make them feel, always be ready for the unexpected..
Bless up everyone here..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedpillAnalyst: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Brothers in the community, I swear, no matter how nice and kind you are, women are vicious, the best thing that happened to me was being Red pilled ..
Now I got a breaking news, legendary Spanish and Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas and his partner are officially divorced, those of us here that are football fans would easily know him, they dated for 12 years and married for 5 years plus, they had two sons..
He famously kissed her on set when she interviewed him after Spain won the 2010 world cup, funny enough she started divorce proceedings just months after he retired from football, he last played for Fc Porto (the team Chelsea just won in the champions league) and retired last year after a heart failure and complications related issue..
Y'all can see, she got tired of the union immeidiately he is no longer an active super star and the Bucks (money) ain't rolling in weekly again compared to before..

For the aspiring patriarchs, pls note that women are in it for what they can get and how comfortable you make them feel, always be ready for the unexpected..
Bless up everyone here..

These happen more often than not. The excitement is over and it is time to move on.

Boredom is number one thing that push these women to unleash their whoredom.

In the next 5 years marriage will be an outdated concept. You can't sell marriage to any logical human being. You have to be a first class simp or live in Arabian country to enter that marriage contract.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Lmao.... typical hungry bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 2:40am On Apr 16, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Bless up everyone here..

If after 17 years of being together, she can ask for a divorce, then it is fair to say marriage will soon be an outdated institution in the coming years. I am shocked at this news!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 16, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Bless up everyone here..

Bro I think marriage should be like a contract that is renewed every 2 years.If both parties after the stipulated time still fancy each other,d contract is renewed...Can't imagine myself losing years of accumulated assets,all for what??
It's indeed a game out there and surely there is no mercy for the weak
I just hope he signed a prenup

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Nice one op.

Please, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2021
DAY 106, REDPILL 2021

Women will not f^ck all the men that comes their way, but they will lovely absorb the resources of any man regardless of whether he's dead or alive, handsome or ugly, poor or rich. The quality or state of the man doesn't matter inasmuch that her needs are satiated.

For women attention and resources matters a lot. Her welfare depends on these things. And with these things in steady supply, the sisterhood will always grant her an opportunity to express herself.
The women lacking in attention and resources are considered useless by the sisterhood.

Authority: Be prudent with your resources.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2021
I hope you know being married doesn't make a man a simp.

RedpillAnalyst:

These happen more often than not. The excitement is over and it is time to move on.

Boredom is number one thing that push these women to unleash their whoredom.

In the next 5 years marriage will be an outdated concept. You can't sell marriage to any logical human being. You have to be a first class simp or live in Arabian country to enter that marriage contract.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pimine: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Creeza:
All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with
a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped
her before.[See Briffault’s Law]

I have this girl on my dm right now and for some reasons best known to her she seems to be shit testing me. Too bad for her, it would end in premium tears if she doesn't change her ways.

Before the outbreak of Corona Virus we talked alot but on her birthday she was expecting me to do the needful SIMPING boyfriend stuff and upload her pic in status, brag about her to the world and even credit her acct. Damn. She waited the whole day. I didn't do nada!

She hated me for that and stopped talking to me after I laughed it off and told her that public display of affection doesn't mean I truly care. MIND YOU, I HAD EARLIER SHOWED HER HOW TO TRADE CRYPTO AND MAKE SOME CASH FROM HER STAY AT HOME during the Covid lockdown and she made a little progress then.

I wanted her to learn how to fish and not expect fish from me.

Long story cut short
This December, I used her recent picture from her dp as mine for a week ( Note. This is what she craves so much. Attention) I did this as a form of bait and she fell for it. I knew and it was not long before the conversation vibed again. Deep down I knew she wasn't the innocent girl from months ago, something in her changed but these things remained : She likes attention, money and alot, when I mean alot. Alot of it.

She assumed that I was rich now sighting from the way things where going since April this year which I claimed everything to be positive

I decided to give her a dose of attention, used her pictures twice on my status and a few other flirty words when we talked dirty. There was a convo where I asked her if she would do a thre.esome with me and share the assets assuming she makes money in life before me. The answer was “ More than a thre.esome” with a dark emoji

At a point she asked me to do giveaway for her. I replied That Great trees like Iroko and Mahogany don't do giveaways. They provide shelter, comfort and protect from the storm and all harsh weather conditions. WE LAUGHED ABOUT THIS BUT TO ME IT MEANT MORE, ONLY IF SHE REALISED

This is someone who recently sold her ethereum coins from her wallet and made some profit. I just SMH and continue the chat

Skip to today: After wishing each other a merry Xmas, she asked for giveaways again. ( Urgent 2k things)

I codedly told her that I bought a COW head and laps for my family members to celebrate Christmas and she is welcome to join the party. She had seen my status updates about these things.

Be my guest” was the word I used.

As expected she gave me the rolling eyes emoji and declined.

I feigned anger and told her to suit her self that I don't giveaways to people who will enjoy from me later. ( But in all honesty I'd rather put my last Kobo in Luno and buy Litecoin or Btc any day twice on a Christmas day instead of giving it out to a girl I've not even seen her pant before) grin
We had started talking weeks before the first lockdown

She insisted and I came outrightly by asking her what she has given me in return for my little attention and time to her. Or even what has she done for me in the past sef? with a very harsh undertone

" People of the world” She replied“ Must there be any exchange? ”

I trade everything. So I told her and that in life nothing is free.
If she doesn't give me anything in return for the little I've given to her, then she gets nothing more. QED

She got my attention, time and now she wants my money. Lol. That would be the stamping of my eternal simphood in her books.

Aswearugaaad

Hola brah, I sent you a pm. Please respond.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Why are talking as if sleeping with women is the ultimate in life. What's so special about that.
Rawhumper:
Dear Glycolysis because you are what i should leave it?

In truth you may be the type that doesnt pratice what you preach unlike Ubunja who may people have attested by what they said about him(He is the real redpiller).

What brought me to your half baked thread about women's behaviour was Ubunjas comments....

Have you truly bleeped several women in your life?

Guys should be wise not to swallow everything you said to avoid disaster in their lives.
angry grin angry angry

quote author=GLYCOLYSISS post=92999783]Dear rawhumper;

Do me a favour , leave these thread please.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2021
I'd tell you something, many are here because of that. They don't understand TRP, they don't want to self improve, they just want to get laid with several women.

oshaosha2014:
Why are talking as if sleeping with women is the ultimate in life. What's so special about that.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Redpill teaches me not to stress my life over women. I would have gone mgtow if I was in the west with all this knowledge. Because I wouldn't someone I have sacrificing for, and my kids wake one day and say they are not happy, and the govt mAkes my life miserable because of that. But Nigeria is not at that deplorable level yet, so I am getting married. And with all this redpiller knowledge and the ones I have been learning before now, I am just going to have a beautiful home with me as the head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamhilary: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Redpiller needs to know this.

You have 3 currencies

Time
-trade money and/or knowledge for it

Money
-trade time or knowledge for it

Knowledge
-trade time and/or money for it

Whichever one you need, use the other two to get.

I will hang this on my wall & recite it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
I tire oh. See the way he is even bragging about how many women he has slept with. You as a man need to learn first how not to need any emotional support from the opposite sex. If a woman eventually comes into your life, she has understand you are the captain of the relationSHIP and no sharing authority. She has to understand if she messed up wether because she thinks she's beautiful or has many suitors, you can leave and find someone else. It is that simple.

nwaezeemmanuel:
I'd tell you something, many are here because of that. They don't understand TRP, they don't want to self improve, they just want to get laid with several women.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oshaosha2014(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2021
There are exceptions to the rule.
Liposure:
but how come we have female presidents like the president of croatia, female PMs like the former PM theresa may, female chancellors like angela merkel, female senators like her excellency sen oluremi tinubu, female VCs or something is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.