Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748747 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wait a minute!
God is wonderful

My aim in this group is to sniff out low valued beta male simps amongst us who camouflage as redpillers.

I have serious issues with people who are MGTOW and are in Nigeria because it doesn't make sense to me. I want them to give me a reasonable explanation on why person go choose to be MGTOW in Nigeria shekina.
U people just have problem with my profanities and as a man I don't expect you people to be triggered like feminists but in life we will always have weak and strong men so I understand.

If a Nigerian should read this thread especially with some current comments made by so called "redpillers", they will b mislead that's why I have a hard patriarchal stance against somethings.

I'm in my mid 20s by the way and I'm also a student and I wonder why men who are in their 30s wen commenting in this thread are making redpill complex wen in reality it's a very simple praxeology. It's very sad though. Sometimes I wonder if it's that Nigerian's mindset of wickedness which is somehow present in our genes. But God knows best.

I'm still waiting for someone to counter my patriarchal stance though
The thing there is that, when people make decisions about their lives, they are under no obligation to give a reason to anyone. It is their business not yours, if someone decides to take a path, if they like, they explain to you, if they don't, they ignore you. We can't always have our way and we have to accept that. It is the way life is. There is no need for all this argument. Redpill is global. using it like others in other geographical zone is not a crime. If people choose MGTOW, good for them. If they don't good for them. As long as you respect their decisions, That is enough. We shouldn't name call anyone here, it is not necessary.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Peaceyw:

The thing there is that, when people make decisions about their lives, they are under no obligation to give a reason to anyone. It is their business not yours, if someone decides to take a path, if they like, they explain to you, if they don't, they ignore you. We can't always have our way and we have to accept that. It is the way life is. There is no need for all this argument. Redpill is global. using it like others in other geographical zone is not a crime. If people choose MGTOW, good for them. If they don't good for them. As long as you respect their decisions, That is enough. We shouldn't name call anyone here, it is not necessary.

I wonder why they didn't respect my own decisions on my patriarchy stance though

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol

We are just filled with feminized men who camouflage as redpillers sha especially in this thread

gROW uP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
foreman:

gROW uP

I'm still growing just like every mothafucking man in here though

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol

We are just filled with feminized men who camouflage as redpillers sha especially in this thread

You seem to have failed to realise that no one is interested in vilifying you for wanting to be a Patriarch.

I suppose that's because you see every other man who doesn't follow your path as weak and feminized. Yet, one could argue that you are the one with a robust level of feminine energy.

As a Patriarch, your goal probably centers on controlling your wives and kids with iron hand. You want to do this in order to show that you're comfortable with authority and you have a solid frame.

In short, you see Patriarchy as the essence of a high value man. Everyone else is low value and beta.

Your argument is laughable. Here's why:

You see, women and kids are very easy to dominate and control. It's even easier when they are yours. Despite the perennial decadence, society still expect them to accord you with some measure of respect.

And frankly, all men cherish respect. It's why there's a well-defined hierarchy in the world of men.

That said, a Patriarch can easily get his own dose of respect from his wives and children. And he feels like a king. But the reality is that they (his wives and kids) are OBLIGATED to respect him. Therefore, the value of that respect is tainted.

Plus, the only way to guarantee the continuous flow of that respect is by PROVIDING sufficiently for those you lord it over. Fail to do that and you can kiss your title of a Patriarch goodbye.

On the other hand, men who have no interest in being a Patriarch will have to get their respect somewhere else - amongst other men. In the world of men, you need to PRY your own share of respect from their hands. Because they aren't obligated to give you sh1t - unlike your wives and kids.

The only way to get respect among men is through competence and a life of genuine value. This is more difficult than you can possibly imagine.

Any fool can be a Patriarch. But it takes grit and drudgery to carve out a place for yourself in the world of other men.

A refusal to partake in Patriarchy is not a refusal of the burden of performance. It's a refusal to be saddled with the burden of performing for the benefits of others (wives and kids) even when it does not align with your OWN goals.

Senselessly berating people who want nothing to do with Patriarchy is a sign of supreme ignorance.

You see, the reality is that a RedPilled Patriarch is more often than not inferior to a RedPilled Non-Patriarch. This is the fact simply because the Patriarch works for his wives and kids. He acts in ways that'll secure their continuous respect. A series of burden that a Non-Patriarch does not share.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
SkyFlint:

You seem to have failed to realise that no one is interested in vilifying you for wanting to be a Patriarch.

I suppose that's because you see every other man who doesn't follow your path as weak and feminized. Yet, one could argue that you are the one with a robust level of feminine energy.

As a Patriarch, your goal probably centers on controlling your wives and kids with iron hand. You want to do this in order to show that you're comfortable with authority and you have a solid frame.

In short, you see Patriarchy as the essence of a high value man. Everyone else is low value and beta.

You see, women and kids are very easy to dominate and control. It's even easier when they are yours. Despite the perennial decadence, society still expect them to accord you with some measure of respect.

And frankly, all men cherish respect. It's why there's a well-defined hierarchy in the world of men.

That said, a Patriarch can easily get his own dose of respect from his wives and children. And he feels like a king. But the reality is that they (his wives and kids) are OBLIGATED to respect him. Therefore, the value of that respect is tainted.

Plus, the only way to guarantee the continuous flow of that respect is by PROVIDING sufficiently for those you lord it over. Fail to do that and you can kiss your title of a Patriarch goodbye.

On the other hand, men who have no interest in being a Patriarch will have to get their respect somewhere else - amongst other men. In the world of men, you need to PRY your own share of respect from their hands. Because they aren't obligated to give you sh1t - unlike your wives and kids.

The only way to get respect among men is through competence and a life of genuine value. This is more difficult than you can possibly imagine.

Any fool can be a Patriarch. But it takes grit and drudgery to carve out a place for yourself in the world of other men.

A refusal to partake in Patriarchy is not a refusal of the burden of performance. It's a refusal to be saddled with the burden of performing for the benefits of others (wives and kids) even when it does not align with your OWN goals.

Senselessly berating people who want nothing to do with Patriarchy is a sign of supreme ignorance.

You see, the reality is that a RedPilled Patriarch is more often than not inferior to a RedPilled Non-Patriarch. This is the fact simply because the Patriarch works for his wives and kids. He acts in ways that'll secure their continuous respect. A series of burden that a Non-Patriarch does not share.

High value men that are patriarchs are the most respected in the social hierarchy of men whether u like it or not.

Biology, nature or God has designed women to worship, serve and submit to men. It's not social conditioning, it's evolutionary for bleeps sake.

The west made women first class citizens and men second class citizens and we can all see the results. Just look at the Arab nations and compare with the western societies and u will see that societies that are patriarchal are the best for both genders.

Men have to b high value to be able to handle the bullshit that eventually comes from women.

Going MGTOW in Nigeria where men are first class citizens and women are second class citizens is folly and stupid. It shows u don't want to increase your value and u are a mediocre. That's why MGTOW peeps are at the low level of the social hierarchy of men. Men dont respect them talkless of women. They are miserable and worthless!!!

Moreover any fool can be MGTOW! Just That most MGTOWs are fools and are fucking blue pilled that to acknowledge they have a burden of performance is very painful for them to do because they have low dreams and they are average minded creatures

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
IGNORE THIS GUY SO THIS THREAD DOESN'T GET MESSED UP.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

High value men that are patriarchs are the most respected in the social hierarchy of men whether u like it or not.

Biology, nature or God has designed women to worship, serve and submit to men. It's not social conditioning, it's evolutionary for bleeps sake.

The west made women first class citizens and men second class citizens and we can all see the results. Just look at the Arab nations and compare with the western societies and u will see that societies that are patriarchal are the best for both genders.

Men have to b high value to be able to handle the bullshit that eventually comes from women.

Going MGTOW in Nigeria where men are first class citizens and women are second class citizens is folly and stupid. It shows u don't want to increase your value and u are a mediocre. That's why MGTOW peeps are at the low level of the social hierarchy of men. Men dont respect them talkless of women. They are miserable and worthless!!!

Moreover any fool can be MGTOW! Just That most MGTOWs are fools and are fucking blue pilled that to acknowledge they have a burden of performance is very painful for them to do because they have low dreams and they are average minded creatures
are you done bro?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
luminouz:

Sorry about that.

I hate bullying. Wasn't so active when the last debate was going on, I will.continue to tackle any form of bullying I see here. Call me the bulldog! ;
Lol.....my man i trust you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
are you done bro?

I'm still cooking

U guys have been talking trash since I have been following una.

Una dey fear patriarchy but una dey console ur poverty, misery and mediocrity mtscheww!

This is Nigeria and we are not Europeans or Canadians or Americans. Nigeria is patriarchal and as long as we have the north and Islam we will forever be patriarchal.

Having redpill awareness in Nigeria should be a plus to a man and not a minus. It should make one strive to be high value and level up especially in this age of open hypergamy thanks to the internet.

I'm a proud Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm still cooking

U guys have been talking trash since I have been following una.

Una dey fear patriarchy but una dey console ur poverty, misery and mediocrity mtscheww!

This is Nigeria and we are not Europeans or Canadians or Americans. Nigeria is patriarchal and as long as we have the north and Islam we will forever be patriarchal.

Having redpill awareness in Nigeria should be a plus to a man and not a minus. It should make one strive to be high value and level up especially in this age of open hypergamy thanks to the internet.

I'm a proud Nigerian
hehehe...

can you describe the nature of your parents relationship?

like who has always been paying for your stuffs and needs

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

can you describe the nature of your parents relationship?

like who has always been paying for your stuffs and needs

My father is a patriarch and he's in charge of the home.

My parents are happily married. My mom is a full time housewife and my dad is the Marketing manager for a top wiring and cable company in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

My father is a patriarch and he's in charge of the home.

My parents are happily married. My mom is a full time housewife and my dad is the Marketing manager for a top wiring and cable company in Nigeria
good!

do you want to go down the same road as your father?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
good!

do you want to go down the same road as your father?

Not just the same road but I m going to be better than him cos I plan on going through the entrepreneurship path and not the career path.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

Not just the same road but I m going to be better than him cos I plan on going through the entrepreneurship path and not the career path.
hehehe...

you no get problem bro..

if you think the men are scared of patriarchy or whatever, fine! no yawa...

no be everybody like small stout....

some prefer Gulder...

all na beer but different brands...

focus on that school wey you dey, and find way to learn a skill...

life is hot after school

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
SkyFlint:

I see some reason with most of what you're saying but let's go back into history and remember that it was shift from Patriachy into gynocentrism that enslaved men globally especially in Western and Progressive Societies, although some cultures still have males as the dominant gender , like in Africa and Arab societies, nevertheless we can still see the impact of gynocentrism there albeit to a lesser degree, social media for example exposes the innate narcissistic and hypergamous nature of women as they require constant attention and want continuous validation, looking for the latest trend and showing their true selves

Aspiring Patriachy is not an idealistic or delusional view to go back to ancient days and bring back traditionalism or ancient Patriachy, rather it is an adaption and neo- reaction to mordern day gynocentrism realities where we are fully conscious of our burden of performance as men and the socio-economic heirachy where we men are measured based on our status gotten from our achievement and accomplishment not because of any societal pressure to serve the government, family or women but because we are fully aware that we must become the best version on ourself and constantly improve to get the best outcome and rise in the social heirachy, our personal reasons to have wife or wives and children is solely because of our desire to have a family unit where we have a micro-authority with responsiblity and to continue our genetic lineage in a world where govt and corporations have macro-authority over the lives of their citizens and employees especially men, whe are a subset of redpill for people who want to be fathers and give advices on how to raise children and deal with our spouses in these gynocentric era

The schism and discord MGTOWS like Skepticus and Martinez39s and even some neutral Redpillers have with DEMZEE is foremostly because of his vulgarity but the root cause of his emotional discontent is that most of you don't want to encourage pro-active measures to combat gynocentrism when you all are aware that as it spreads via globalization more and more men will be enslaved and would suffer if we just only discuss masculinity among ourselves and don't take pragmatic actions as individuals which aspiring Patriachs do , as we are a neo-reaction and evolution from mordern Feminism unlike Men's right in western societies we Patriachs are conscious of our religious, Cultural,traditional and societal shaming mechanism are still strong and would checkmate Feminism and curb women's innate Hypergamy, we will continue to learn about women nature, we consciously would advocate openly that our legislation remains Patriachal and won't be bastardized like western societies , we would ensure our society becomes less gynocentric and take more active steps than men's right because unlike them the system is to our advantage and we are willing to put in the effort to ensure in our society the male imperative which is the best for civilization is maintained,we are not egoist and naive idealist looking for control or wishing for change or waiting for things to worsen the condition of men while we do nothing about it and remain apathetic to the plights of men, we would rather take pragmatic actions based on our currently realities and deal with the situation and ensure that it comes out as the best interest for men

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

you no get problem bro..

if you think the men are scared of patriarchy or whatever, fine! no yawa...

no be everybody like small stout....

some prefer Gulder...

all na beer but different brands...

focus on that school wey you dey, and find way to learn a skill...

life is hot after school

I know life is hot after school but it doesn't mean one has to settle for less or become a mediocre.
I'm a guy and I understand that I have a burden of performance and if I don't acknowledge and put in the work I will end up miserable and end up at the bottom of the social hierarchy of men.

I just wanna attract like minded peeps like me who are redpill aware and are ready to build something worthwhile that will stand the tests of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
JESHAL:

I see some reason with most of what you're saying but let's go back into history and remember that it was shift from Patriachy into gynocentrism that enslaved men globally especially in Western and Progressive Societies, although some cultures still have males as the dominant gender , like in Africa and Arab societies, nevertheless we can still see the impact of gynocentrism there albeit to a lesser degree, social media for example exposes the innate narcissistic and hypergamous nature of women as they require constant attention and want continuous validation, looking for the latest trend and showing their true selves

Aspiring Patriachy is not an idealistic or delusional view to go back to ancient days and bring back traditionalism or ancient Patriachy, rather it is an adaption and neo- reaction to mordern day gynocentrism realities where we are fully conscious of our burden of performance as men and the socio-economic heirachy where we men are measured based on our status gotten from our achievement and accomplishment not because of any societal pressure to serve the government, family or women but because we are fully aware that we must become the best version on ourself and constantly improve to get the best outcome and rise in the social heirachy, our personal reasons to have wife or wives and children is solely because of our desire to have a family unit where we have a micro-authority with responsiblity and to continue our genetic lineage in a world where govt and corporations have macro-authority over the lives of their citizens and employees especially men, whe are a subset of redpill for people who want to be fathers and give advices on how to raise children and deal with our spouses in these gynocentric era

The schism and discord MGTOWS and even some neutral Redpillers like Skepticus and Martinez39s have with DEMZEE is foremostly because of his vulgarity but the root cause of his emotional discontent is that most of you don't want to encourage pro-active measures to combat gynocentrism when you all are aware that as it spreads via globalization more and more men will be enslaved and would suffer if we just only discuss masculinity among ourselves and don't take pragmatic actions as individuals which aspiring Patriachs do , as we are a neo-reaction and evolution from mordern Feminism unlike Men's right in western societies we Patriachs are conscious of our religious, Cultural,traditional and societal shaming mechanism are still strong and would checkmate Feminism and curb women's innate Hypergamy, we will continue to learn about women nature, we consciously would advocate openly that our legislation remains Patriachal and won't be bastardized like western societies , we would ensure our society becomes less gynocentric and take more active steps than men's right because unlike them the system is to our advantage and we are will to put in the effort to ensure in our society the male imperative which is the best for civilization is maintained

God bless you dude

Redpill awareness is a plus to Nigerian and African men. I m sure some redpill Western men regret even letting us Nigerian and African men have access to the redpill knowledge but God shamed them lolzz. They envy our patriarchy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

God bless you dude

Redpill awareness is a plus to Nigerian and African men. I m sure some redpill Western men regret even letting us Nigerian and African men have access to the redpill knowledge but God shamed them lolzz. They envy our patriarchy.

my brotherman no be lie..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
RAGGA40:
my brotherman no be lie..

U sef see amh ahbi?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

This right here is the truth. I have been to many mgtow forum and the reason why many of them choose that life style is because the system is skewed to favour women. They are afraid a woman can wake up and Bleep up their life and there's nothing you can do.

In Nigeria and Africa where the system favoured men, it is stupid to be mgtow. You can beat the hell out of her if she mess up, Bleep her, then divorce her and you can walk away free with your shoulders high.

But in the West is different, I have a friend whose credit score is messed up because of divorce.

If you are in the West, mgtow is a better option. But in Nigeria you are always at disadvantage. Just learn how to deal with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

U sef see amh ahbi?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
papiforreal:

This right here is the truth. I have been to many mgtow forum and the reason why many of them choose that life style is because the system is skewed to favour women. They are afraid a woman can wake up and Bleep up their life and there's nothing you can do.

In Nigeria and Africa where the system favoured women, it is stupid to be mgtow. You can beat the hell out of her if she mess up, Bleep her, then divorce her and you can walk away free.

But in the West is different, I have a friend whose credit score is messed up because of divorce.

If you are in the West, mgtow is a better option. But in Nigeria you are always at disadvantage. Just learn how to deal with them

God bless you abundantly Sir

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
RAGGA40:
yeah

Ur eye dey there jawe

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please who make a rule that women should not be beating but children and men should. Seems like an invention of hor.ny simp looking for a hole to cum in.

Here's what quran says about a husband beating his wife..

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.

So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.”
Q(4:34)

Seems like the old folks are smarter than us I swear. The only thing that send sense to women sometimes is serious lashing grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
papiforreal:
Please who make a rule that women should not be beating but children and men should. Seems like an invention of Hot simp looking for a hole to cum in.

Here's what quran says about beating a husband beating his wife..

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.

So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.”

Seems like the old folks are smarter than us I swear. The only thing that send sense to women sometimes is serious lashing grin

Walahi I go convert to Islam aswear ���

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
DEMZEE:
Every woman is AWALT

Some of our mothers were loyal to their husbands because their husbands had frame and maintained it throughout their marriage. The husbands also had societal shaming tactics in their favor too.

A woman who's loyal to her husband doesn't negate the fact that she's AWALT. AWALT has different components and it varies in degrees in all women.

The only truth I hold in redpill is that the only woman that can love you unconditionally is ur MOTHER!

Amazingly this one too is a lie undecided,
yes, i know of a woman that did'nt want to breast feed her son just bcus she did not want her boobs to fall.
Only God knows how the boy manage to survive, know that the boy has grown up come and see how this same woman is whining around the said son undecided.

I even heard she quarelled with my mom bcus my junior bro beat her so called son(that she did'nt want to breastfeed undecided).

~~~"WOMEN"~~, God's greatest mistake angry.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Amazingly this one too is a lie undecided,
yes, i know of a woman that did'nt want to breast feed her son just bcus she did not want her boobs to fall.
Only God knows how the boy manage to survive, know that the boy has grown up come and see how this same woman is whining around the said son undecided.

I even heard she quarelled with my mom bcus my junior bro beat her so called son(that she did'nt want to breastfeed undecided).

~~~"WOMEN"~~, God's greatest mistake angry.

I never said all women. Just like we have some crazy dads we also have some crazy moms.
We have Men who are useless fathers and we also have women who are useless mothers.

On a balance of probabilities women only love their children unconditionally

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
papiforreal:
Please who make a rule that women should not be beating but children and men should. Seems like an invention of hor.ny simp looking for a hole to cum in.

Here's what quran says about beating a husband beating his wife..

As a Christian I truely understand your perspective from the Holy Quran, we all brothers under the covenant of our patriachal father Abraham , your religion is one of the fewest religion that maintains frame in these gynocentric era, even our atheistic brothers are reacting in their own way to combat gynocentrism , Christian religion has weakened since the decline of Catholicism and currently now is being influenced by radical liberalism and Feminism, receiving some Quranic quotes greatly helps your Christian Brother to remember the origins of Patriachy and to adapt in today's gynocentric era

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
-Cultures have always had a preferred sex. In some eras, men are celebrated; in others, it is women. There is no equality in prosperous cultures, only a cooperation where one sex recognises the superiority of the other. To realise which culture you live in, ask yourself who it is more acceptable to criticise. The sex it is least acceptable to criticise is that culture’s preferred sex.

Nigeria men are first class citizens!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
--Your mother is the only woman who will love you for you, rather than your power. Corollary: if your mother was a heartless narcissist, you have never known and shall never know a woman’s least conditional love.

-If you compare a potential love interest to your mother, your love interest will disappoint you. Corollary: unless your mother was a narcissist, in which case you will get exactly what you expect.

Ponder on this fellas!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
My woman must venerate me, she must kneel before me and worship me. She must fear me and tremble at the sound of my voice. And if I so wish, she must arrogate slavery to herself whilst under my roof just to please me. My descendants and my wife will bear unequal authority. She is a servant to them as she is to me.

®WildPrimate

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.