Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2747746 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PERFORMING FOR YOUR OWN SELF IMPROVEMENT AND NOT FOR WOMEN ,THE GOAL IS TO BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF YOU CAN BE PROUD OF

I have said it and I will say it again, men must become high value not just because of women u become high value to b able to handle the bullshit that eventually comes with dealing with women.

High value patriarchs understand this.

Most average and poor men can't leave their wives or girlfriends because they are not high valued and those men are tolerating their wives or girlfriends bullshit.

Remember,
U first
Ur purpose second
She, family third

That's the sequence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2021
Kings...

You neither add nor give value when scouting for LVW(Low Value Women) to lay with at the detriment of networking with HVM(High Value Men) who are capable of changing your life story for good.

There are billions of HVW(High Value Women) – wey no dey give too much stress – across the world yet to be discovered.

So, learn to have abundance mindset and surround yourself with noble people while focusing on becoming a HVM.

P.S: One of the golden lessons I was taught.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2021
Jay-Z recently referenced "Intermittent Fasting" in the new song "Sorry Not Sorry" – I started practicing fully two months ago due to late adaptation of my body, and the experience/benefit has been great.

Kindly do some research and start ASAP.

P.S: You need to replace those junks with Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2021
I was watching the movie "UNHINGED" and I came across this scene where a guy stood up to a crazy psycho in hopes of saving a hoe, he got crushed to his death and the lady zoomed off.

#NoMoreSimping
#NoMoreWhiteKnighting
#NoMoreCaptainSave-A-Hoe

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2021
Olochee:

That's the same zone as myself
Which cds u dey?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2021
King...

Pleasure from impacting this world positively is greater than pleasure from the act of coitus void of procreation.

P.S: One of the golden lessons I was taught.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
cry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:26pm On May 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
cry

Bro, did you read the article on quota. Bïtch was like, I've got better men hitting on me at work. How can I tell my husband that he's not good enough for me anymore without hurting his feelings. I'm like what the fûck. How can you tell him that without hurting his feelings lol.
Honestly if you know a heart break can affect you mentally then you shouldn't think about marriage or LTR or whatever the fùck men and women do under the same roof for a long time.
RIP to that brother.
Time to get on his knees and crawl to the red pill
#AWALT

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 11:27pm On May 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
cry

These bitches ehhn.

Naija non redpillers don't understand what's coming.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OGWILLS123: 12:28am On May 02, 2021
I was here on page 390 wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pretend: 12:46am On May 02, 2021
I will appreciate red-pillers to help me dissect this issue. Kindly quote it or mention my name so I can receive your comment. Thanks.

Background:
To relay this post, I created another moniker cos I'm very popular here with my usual moniker.
I was due to marry this year. But due to a severe illness and some unforeseen circumstances that grounded me for like a year, I couldn't. I had to start afresh. I lost my job; but more importantly, I was only lucky to be alive and I'm grateful to God.
The lady I was supposed to marry deserted me. But that's not the point. Today is my first date for like over a year after my misfortune.

Body:
While in the hospital a couple of young doctors were drawn to me cos they found me interesting and different, unknowing to them i'm also a doctor, but I din't reveal my status.
But somehow, I downloaded Tinder out of loneliness, and connected with a lady, she's like 24, in a private university. Cos of my issue, I din't follow up until last week, other than hi, hi
This weekend, we had a date, I told her all I've been through, and that I was in the hospital when I connected with her..I drove one of my Dad's car to go meet her in school, and afterwards we went out.
She was sweet. I like her. She was somehow cool. I spent like 5k...but the money isn't the issue honestly. And I dropped her back to schl after our outing.
Conclusion:.
I was expecting her to call me, for like 24 hrs , she hasn't, I'm like isn't she supposed to call me? I don't want to fuck_ up or act clingy, so I haven't called her. I'm now so cynical and distrustful of ladies cos of my experience with my fiancee.
I like this gal, I want to be serious with her..but I'm scared. What do you think ? Who's supposed to call first given the background story I related.
Thanks. Will appreciate mature and honest comments, as I don't want to start a new relationship on a wrong foot. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 1:03am On May 02, 2021
Never Improve Yourself to Impress a woman.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2021
@pretend.

I have these to say:

1. Why did you have to hide your popular moniker? No one here would have judged you based on your story. Sometimes, sharing these stories with your KNOWN moniker drives home the point and makes better examples for others.

2. Just take it easy:
Hell, you went through a harrowing experience and survived, take some chill pill on this 24 year old babe. A student and that young? She is prolly shit testing, rigmarolling and rope-a-doping you to commit. You have been out the game for a year so naturally, your dating game is outdated but don't stress yourself on this chick by making the damn first move to call,text or whatever. She should on a norm have called to let you know how far, even if na to just say thank you for the outing and 5k you spent. Little gestures like that go beyond the act,to the personality within. Either she is not into you or she is being a woman with her drama.
My advice: Relax your mind, If she doesnt call to check on you. Meet more girls,get your frame and game up to date. Things will naturally pick up from there.

N.B: So your fiancée left you,despite your being in a lucrative profession(doctor), when you were sick and needed her? Well, the lesson there is you can't trust anyone unflinchingly but your own frame

Ikillbrokegirls made a valid point below your post.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 5:50am On May 02, 2021
luminouz:
@pretend.

I have these to say:

1. Why did you have to hide your popular moniker? No one here would have judged you based on your story. Sometimes, sharing these stories with your KNOWN moniker drives home the point and makes better examples for others.

2. Just take it easy:
Hell, you went through a harrowing experience and survived, take some chill pill on this 24 year old babe. A student and that young? She is prolly shit testing, rigmarolling and rope-a-doping you to commit. You have been out the game for a year so naturally, your dating game is outdated but don't stress yourself on this chick by making the damn first move to call,text or whatever. She should on a norm have called to let you know how far, even if na to just say thank you for the outing and 5k you spent. Little gestures like that go beyond the act,to the personality within. Either she is not into you or she is being a woman with her drama.
My advice: Relax your mind, If she doesnt call to check on you. Meet more girls,get your frame and game up to date. Things will naturally pick up from there.

N.B: So your fiancée left you,despite your being in a lucrative profession(doctor), when you were sick and needed her? Well, the lesson there is you can't trust anyone unflinchingly but your own frame

Nice one.

In addition pretend, if you take any lady out, spend your money on them and they don't call back to say thank you or even message. Don't ever bother to call the lady again. If she calls after a while respond but you have to proceed with caution from there. From my experience entitled girls are the worst to deal with. It's either they think they worth more than you or you already appear needy to them.

Don't call. If she doesn't call, burst it. She didn't feel you the last time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:07am On May 02, 2021
DAY 122, REDPILL 2021

Never trust any man that betrays you or another man because of a woman. In fact, any man that acts beggarly before women must never be tolerated, you must either discard him or set yourself aloof from him.

Authority: Be wise as a serpent!

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2021
Hehehe...

I was in a bus yesterday...

The bus was full of men and one lady...

Her phone rang and she started talking with the caller..

She was so perplexed by the issue she was going through and definitely needed solution so she forgot that she was in public and started rattling her mouth...

Here's what we overheard...

She's getting married soonest...

She played the virgin and no sex till marriage card for the unsuspecting soon to be depressed husband..

Her problem now is that her Vgay is as wide is river jordan...

And she doesn't want the man to find out after he goes for a dip on the wedding night because he will certainly drown...

She kept on talking and her friend on the line was telling her to use lime water and blah blah blah...

She suddenly became aware of her location and immediately told her friend to hang up that they would see in person..

She told the driver she wanted to come down so she paid for her fare and dropped...

We all kept silent (the entire men in the bus)..

After a while we all started laughing grin grin grin

We talked about the issue at length till we all got to our various destinations..

FEAR WOMEN shocked shocked

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pretend: 6:50am On May 02, 2021
luminouz:
@pretend.

I have these to say:

2. Just take it easy:

Thanks.
I used new Moniker cos I posted it on Romance section, where I'm well known.
Meanwhile, I'm not popular on redpill thread...I don't post here, but I follow in the background.
What baffled me most is that she dint give off those shit test stuff prior to our date..she was normal, cool and straight forward. otherwise I wouldn't have considered to go on a date...
I was like, let me even get a feel of her person. And her body language was not bad when we went out.
Anyway. thanks for ur points

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:54am On May 02, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

She was so perplexed by the issue she was going through and definitely needed solution so she forgot that she was in public and started rattling her mouth...

She played the virgin and no sex till marriage card for the unsuspecting soon to be depressed husband..

And she doesn't want the man to find out after he goes for a dip on the wedding night because he will certainly drown...

She kept on talking and her friend on the line was telling her to use lime water and blah blah blah...

She suddenly became aware of her locations and immediately told her friend to hang up that they would see in person..

She told the driver she wanted to come down so she paid for her fare and dropped...

We talked about the issue at length till we all got to out various destinations..

chuckles

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:07am On May 02, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2021
#redpillpartriach

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2021
THE MISTAKES GUYS MAKES WITH WOMEN ON FIRST DATE
1. Tryin hard to proof to women they realy want her
2. Takin her too serious that he want a LTR with her
3. Makin her feel special because she's the only that you have
4. Tellin her how he realy appriciate to be on date with her.
5. Spendin money for her even if the money mean nothin to you
6. Treatin her as if you are already in a relationship

By doing all these will make her swith her mind to entiltle bitch?

What going to be in the mind of a man with many option on first date is WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME By doin these will make her proof her good side to you if she truly want to be in a relationship you.
#redpillpartriach

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:06am On May 02, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

She suddenly became aware of her location and immediately told her friend to hang up that they would see in person..

We talked about the issue at length till we all got to our various destinations..

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2021
The lead character, thomas shelby, in the series Peaky blinders is one hell of an actor. He is a literal fucking Alpha! If you are yet to see the series please don't sleep on it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleSnr(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2021
Ok guys, while learning redpill, you can grab my giveaway and use it to host your blog or website.

Giveaway: host your website on a fast server for $7.5 for 1 year.

https://beastshopper.online/product/deals/100gb-ssd-cloud-hosting-1-year/

If you have more questions, you can chat me up via WhatsApp on the link in my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:02am On May 02, 2021
Hope you are aware that he is obsessed with Grace?

Vecto:
The lead character, thomas shelby, in the series Peaky blinders is one hell of an actor. He is a literal fucking Alpha! If you are yet to see the series please don't sleep on it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:06pm On May 02, 2021
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2021
Pretend:

Thanks.
I used new Moniker cos I posted it on Romance section, where I'm well known.
Meanwhile, I'm not popular on redpill thread...I don't post here, but I follow in the background.
What baffled me most is that she dint give off those shit test stuff prior to our date..she was normal, cool and straight forward. otherwise I wouldn't have considered to go on a date...
I was like, let me even get a feel of her person. And her body language was not bad when we went out.
Anyway. thanks for ur points
When you're out with the ladies always reduce the urge to shaleye, allow them to do the guessing, remain mysterious to them, never tell them your survivor stories because they ain't really interested. They'll always pretend to listen but deep down they aren't interested.
The girl in question is just shit testing you, please don't call her if she doesnt call you. Leave young girls alone especially university girls. Date ladies within your social class. You should be dating other medical practitioners etc na

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2021
Calibrator:
Hope you are aware that he is obsessed with Grace?

Grace loves and worships him, she even carried his child

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pretend: 1:01pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:

When you're out with the ladies always reduce the urge to shaleye, allow them to do the guessing, remain mysterious to them, never tell them your survivor stories because they ain't really interested. They'll always pretend to listen but deep down they aren't interested.
The girl in question is just shit testing you, please don't call her if she doesnt call you. Leave young girls alone especially university girls. Date ladies within your social class. You should be dating other medical practitioners etc na
Thanks .You made good points. I date from my circles while at work..though for fling. I don't feel to marry from them. For now, I don't even have access to them cos my illness took me far away from my work, and I'm not even back to work..cos I'm still unfit for job stress.....was only trying to look out since tinder was my alternative being bed ridden and stuck indoors for over a year.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2021
Pretend:

Thanks .You made good points. I date from my circles while at work..though for fling. I don't feel to marry from them. For now, I don't even have access to them cos my illness took me far away from my work, and I'm not even back to work..cos I'm still unfit for job stress.....was only trying to look out since tinder was my alternative being bed ridden and stuck indoors for over a year.
Tinder is not really an option for me, are there no girls in your neigbourhood, church, mall, etc? Don't feel offended I just want to know

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pretend: 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:

Tinder is not really an option for me, are there no girls in your neigbourhood, church, mall, etc? Don't feel offended I just want to know

I'm not offended....Tinder was never my thing. I never had time for myself cos of job, let alone time for tinder...but my being stuck at home owing to my chronic health issue led me there...since I'm back to parents place, it's somewhat quiet...not so urbane.
Even in my neighborhood, gals aren't on tinder as such..I only get matches from far away..of course most of them are Ashewo so I delete them..so the reasonable match nearby is what I'm trying to follow up...and she's sort of a spec, cool, and stays in university hostel. a private uni

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2021
Pretend:

I'm not offended....Tinder was never my thing. I never had time for myself cos of job, let alone time for tinder...but my being stuck at home owing to my chronic health issue led me there...since I'm back to parents place, it's somewhat quiet...not so urbane.
Even in my neighborhood, gals aren't on tinder as such..I only get matches from far away..of course most of them are Ashewo so I delete them..so the reasonable match nearby is what I'm trying to follow up...and she's sort of a spec, cool, and stays in university hostel. a private uni
Seems like you really like this girl, I would advice you take things slowly with her, but please don't call her, if she doesnt have the courtesy to call you back then let the heavens fall. Ungratefulness is a major red flag for me. Entitlement is another. I'll advice you look for other gorgeous women in that same university so you can spin plates with them. You become emotionally attached to a woman if she's the only option you've got. Personally If I notice I'm generating feelings for any of my girls, I dumb you immediately. It's just the way i roll.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (2207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.