Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2702826 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 10:16pm On May 14, 2021
Dem use attention swear for some people.
You talk talk talk dem no send you and you still dey look for person wey you want follow argue on top redpill matter.
transgender werey.

That is why i love islam it teaches redpills.

As dey take attention swear for nigerian girls reach one stupid girl slide into my DM Just for her to tell to like her newly uploaded profile pics i no blame mosdii at all.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:30pm On May 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin If to say I wan use "enjoy," I go use am, but na "like" dey my mind that time. Country is too hard to know or be thinking which one is for suya and fanta or which one is for La Liga. Make I go sleep. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Country hard reach your side too?
Na wa ooo bcus me i no dey feel am at all oo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
You talk talk talk dem no send you and you still dey look for person wey you want follow argue on top redpill matter.
transgender werey.

As dey take attention swear for nigerian girls reach one stupid girl slide into my DM Just for her to tell to like her newly uploaded profile pics i no blame mosdii at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bossman,do giveaway na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:03pm On May 14, 2021
luminouz:

Bossman,do giveaway na. grin

Lumi Lumi, u too like give away ehhhhhhhhh
I dey suspect say be ibadan man sef
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2021
emmaodet:
grin grin grin grin grin

Things are going well; I was just speaking in general.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Lumi Lumi, u too like give away ehhhhhhhhh
I dey suspect say be ibadan man sef
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...I'm not from there but I stayed so long in that town

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2021
Martinez39s:
See as you burst my potential client.

Spoilsport grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:31pm On May 14, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
transgender werey.

Lol. If you noticed, in recent times the number of guys reacting to female pictures are few compared to the females.
It's almost like they seek validation from the public but in present day reality they are the ones complimenting and flattering themselves. grin
In the end, the compliment or validation of a female will never equate that of a male. When they post, they seek recognition from the opposite gender primarily.
Only men can bolster their self-conceit. In the absence of it, they become humble.

Now you know how valuable your attention/recognition is to them. grin
Well done brother.
Have a nice weekend. cool

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:35pm On May 14, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
"My girlfriend has shared a bed with male friends in the past, and I don't care because I'm secure enough in myself and trust her enough to know nothing will happen."

What a foolish Simp

"Trust her enough to know that nothing will happen"
Anybody wey talk that one deserve make them shoot am for prick.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:53pm On May 14, 2021
emmaodet:

Hahaha, am a Barcelona fan too but of recent am not really fancying watching them.

Me too, I've not watched our last three games,I can't come and give myself heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:54pm On May 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:12am On May 15, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
"My girlfriend has shared a bed with male friends in the past, and I don't care because I'm secure enough in myself and trust her enough to know nothing will happen."

What a foolish Simp

BLOODYSPERM how dare you say that I'm a foolish simp?

I have/ I'm holding frame and I'm rich!

Girls are trooping to my table and with enough money to spend, I can have plenty and change women as much as I want.

Guys, make money so you can have more women than Jeff Bezos and Ned Nwoko!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:55am On May 15, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...I'm not from there but I stayed so long in that town

Ok, if you don't mind let's talk offline

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:57am On May 15, 2021
Martinez39s:

You are right. Even if things are going well for us, we shouldn't be insensitive to our environment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:58am On May 15, 2021
temi1290:

Me too, I've not watched our last three games,I can't come and give myself heart attack

grin grin

Me too, i just watch highlights of our games on youtube, that's all.
I can't kill myself abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:11am On May 15, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

shocked

At the bolded, I don't understand sir. I seem confused.

Please sir, elaborate. I'll really appreciate.
Boss, abeg help your brother. May you not be put to shame. cool

Send me a pm, i will give little i can afford

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:24am On May 15, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
To have power is to have options.
A man with options is a man without need.

Have options in terms of...

- Money
- Alliances

...It’s a safety net.

Power cannot exist without options.

Hmmmmmmm
I am 100% with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:32am On May 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
wink

Hmmmmmmm
I can never have enough...i take the pill this morning again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:36am On May 15, 2021
Francis95:
Please I need your replies.
My main girlfriend managed to get my phone password while I was sleeping on Wednesday night. She couldn't open WhatsApp because of the fingerprint security, but managed to enter my Facebook. She read the chat I had with a side chick nd found out that I've been having sex with the girl.
The following morning she confronted me and I lied, I denied everything only for her to tell me she had access to my phone while I was asleep. I apologized to her countless times already.

She has been crying profusely since yesterday. Even as I'm typing now, she's lying beside me on the bed still crying. I'm thinking of sending her back to her hostel before she thinks of harming me and I dont want her to harm herself either.

Please I need yall advice now. If you are online

What kind of advice do you want from us bro? you betrayed her trust. I don't think the relationship will ever be the same again.
And she may likely start justifying flirtings she will be having with other dudes, afterall her bf is not faithful too.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:43am On May 15, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE SEE EHN FOR THOSE REDPILLERS THINKING YOU DONT NEED MONEY JUST STRONG FRAME SHAME ON YOU ,Y'ALL LAZY MONEY IS HARD TO MAKE ,A RICH SIMP WILL BE MORE SUCCESFULL WITH WOMEN THAN A BROKE REDPILLER YOU WONT EVEN BE NOTICED JUST INVISIBLE GET MONEY,BEUTIFY YOURSELF,TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN,BUY FINE CLOTHES,EAT WELL, BUY NICE WHIP!!!!ALL THIS SHIT COST MONEY MEN DONT USE REDPILL AS AN EXCUSE FOR MEDIOCRITY

Gbam!!!!!!! Am with you 100%
Have said it before on this thread that atleast you need to be comfortable to even enjoy the effect of TRP to the fullest.
Some will say Alpha fvccks, beta bucks. They will be mocking a simp with money while hailing a broke or struggling side guy they are crowning alpha that is banging the rich simp babe.
The question is - will the broke so called alpha dude be able to keep his own babe too? without been banged by a better simp?
With the knowledge of the TRP, i believe we should aspire to put our house in order first before other things, ofcourse in our own little way.
I am not saying everyone will be rich but we can always be a better version of our previous self. Just be comfortable.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:50am On May 15, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
transgender werey.

You have serious problems, why do you keep giving me the unnecessary attention I never demanded from you,why are you unnecessarily toxic? I didn't come here because of you and never quoted you or demanded for your attention, when and if I post here the person I direct my post to knows himself so ignore anything I post here as you ain't important.Stop jumping into things you know not of the origin. Just learn to practice the habit of minding the business that pays you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:53am On May 15, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
"You think sharing your weakness demonstrates trust and love. You believe you can bond over your pain. You believe wrongly. All she sees is the repulsiveness of your weakness. She does not respect your weakness..."

I was once guilty of this but thanks to the TRP community, i am now a better version of myself albeit regular complains of ''Have changed'' from my close ones.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:57am On May 15, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Strictly redpill thread is now turning to strictly sports.
wtf is going on? angry
Take your football shiit to sports section abeg make u na dey respect una self for this thread

Modified: To all motherfvckers seeking relationship and dating advices from redpillers can y'all be mature for once.

lets be honest sometimes you don't need people opinions to take action. Learn more to be creative and productive i didn't take redpill just to impress any fvcking woman i did it to help myself, to be who i want to be, improve myself and be creative. Suckers!!!

If you don't have purpose you are ruin. I didn't come to this world to impress woman am here to improve myself.

Don't be a nice guy. Take the redpill and you will save.

At the bolded - Apologies but once in a while the thread will always be derailed. We can't rule that out but we all should just do it moderately.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DA HOUSE SEE EHN FOR THOSE REDPILLERS THINKING YOU DONT NEED MONEY JUST STRONG FRAME SHAME ON YOU ,Y'ALL LAZY MONEY IS HARD TO MAKE ,A RICH SIMP WILL BE MORE SUCCESFULL WITH WOMEN THAN A BROKE REDPILLER YOU WONT EVEN BE NOTICED JUST INVISIBLE GET MONEY,BEUTIFY YOURSELF,TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN,BUY FINE CLOTHES,EAT WELL, BUY NICE WHIP!!!!ALL THIS SHIT COST MONEY MEN DONT USE REDPILL AS AN EXCUSE FOR MEDIOCRITY

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 7:13am On May 15, 2021
Hello, World...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:22am On May 15, 2021
emmaodet:

Send me a pm, i will give little i can afford
Many thanks sir. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:25am On May 15, 2021
DAY 135, REDPILL 2021

Be loyal to yourself.

Don't make worthless compromise.

Stick to your principles.

Be disciplined.

Find enjoyment in your work.

Be happy in the absence of women. Yeah, you want them, but with or without them your happiness should be intrenched.

Women serves as a form and not as a source. So, stay true to your Purpose.

Authority: Be focus.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07am On May 15, 2021
Father forgive me for I have simped, and fallen short of thy RedPill cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 9:13am On May 15, 2021
Kellzzyy:
Father forgive me for I have sinned, and fallen short of thy RedPill cry

Speak child, the Lord listeneth, speak so that thine heart might be cleansed.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2021
Kellzzyy:
Father forgive me for I have sinned, and fallen short of thy RedPill cry
Confess your sins and own up to them, and ye shall be redeemed.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (2188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Faber(m), kizolo(m), boom99(m), Agbaje1246 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.