Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2736967 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Correct babe,you already answered your question,yes he doesn't want to fall the hands of his minions and I be person wey full ground remain (left,right, centre,back and front lol),I intended to teach him some life lessons about women but he's somehow afraid in his subconscious state lol.Anyways I've let that slide so as not to come off as desperate. These redpillers are just funny and not in tune with reality

There're seriously far from reality until it hits them.
A man with enough time on his hands can't have this much energy just to discuss women.
Very dumb shit.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

There're seriously far from reality until it hits them.
A man with enough time on his hands can't have this much energy just to discuss women.
Very dumb shit.
They are not as intelligent as they try to portray themselves, only a clueless woman won't know where and when to grab a man to make him wail.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
I may decide to be there too,thanks
Add me when you get in grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
I have challenged their leader here several times to agree to meet with me and all expenses on me but he has constantly refused,how then do you test your redpill abilities when you are always in your shell.Babe if I no simp him beyond redemption then I'm not my mother's daughter, you can count on me on that.

Dear Rozz ,a.k.a zzor, a.k.a. rozcol of the esteemed ashawo thread,

I write with the hope that you're truly a female and not a man with strong nyash, hairy rectum and resounding baritone voice, hiding behind a female moniker to cause nuisance all over the NL social space.

With that aside, please, I will like to take you up on this offer. I am a simp. And I want you to make me simp harder. I want to simp like a wimp. If you will cater for all expenses like you said and make me simp to the high heavens, please, consider this offer. I know many red pillars here will come for my head, but I no send. I only cum for women and I can come anywhere just so I can cum...of course, it must be a consensual cumming together.
You have no reason to fear for your safety for I am not physically imposing (barely 5,7"wink, but Messi is also that height so you cannot insult me with that. I am maintaining my inner beauty.

Please, consider my humble and simple application. We can meet at Lekki conservation centre... there, I can simp like a little chimp.

I leave you with my warm regards.
Piss.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
you are the only person in the world who doesn't know that the Bible Of Misogyny is a red pill thing not a real Bible. It's fictious.

You talk of concubines raped and murdered and the act then condemned, now I don't know how that is in any way misogynistic.

You say wives must submit then mention husbands must love their wives,, how is any of that even misogynistic?

Here is a word of advice, Stop bringing things here you read all over that you don't have the least understanding of. Cause you're just showing me you're a Parrott who just goes up and down repeating things. You are as clueless as hell but just opening your mouth saying a lot of things. Smh.

women were treated with honor, respect, and dignity until Christianity came along and messed everything up because the Bible teaches us to mistreat women. But this fails to understand what the Bible actually teaches about women. It is true that God also designed men and women to fulfill different roles and responsibilities in some areas, like the home and the church. But different does not mean unequal. EVERYONE IS EQUAL IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD, BE IT OLD OR YOUNG, POOR OR RICH, UGLY OR NOT, SLIM OR FAT... WHATEVER OR WHATEVER. EVERYONE IS EQUAL

Many people Misogyny have twisted Scripture to oppress women, but this is a failure to understand both what the Bible teaches about women and how God has designed men and women to relate to each other. From the very beginning, the Scripture is clear. Both men and women are created together in the image of God (Gen 1:26-27). Although women were consistently mistreated and abused in the Ancient Near East, the OT is full of stories of women of faith, like Hannah (1 Samuel 1-2), wise and courageous women, like Deborah (Judges 4) and Abigail (1 Samuel 25), and women who saved God’s people from destruction (Esther). In a world where women were hardly ever seen as anything more than property to serve men, the Bible’s view of women who are made in the image of God and used by him to accomplish his purposes is remarkable. Jesus treated women with dignity, love, and respect, even when they were shamed by the culture they lived in (John 4; Luke 7:36-50). While he certainly called women to repent of their sins, he did not leave them in their sin, but saw them as God’s image-bearers who are to be loved and honored..

Learn to comprehend before commenting..

clearly the hatred has consumed your soul.

Follow the words ur followers typed in [ ignore the simps, women and trolls ] so don't quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
They are not as intelligent as they try to portray themselves, only a clueless woman won't know where and when to grab a man to make him wail.
A redpiller can only implement his ideologies on a girl with low self esteem. Quote me anywhere

You can't try this with an alpha female (if there's any word like that).

But, sex workers come in handy sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

A redpiller can only implement his ideologies on a girl with low self esteem. Quote me anywhere

You can't try this with an alpha female (if there's any word like that).
Are you minding them,their ideologies works only on ladies with price tag on their body(prostirutes) and the annoying part is that a brostitute will come here to lament about his encounter with a prostitute and they will wail and rant endlessly. smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:
Add me when you get in grin
OK,let me sneak in like a snake first kikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
aomine:
THE 9- 5 STUFF IS A SCAM ONLY YOUR GRIND CAN SAVE YOU FROM IT AND GIVE YOU YOUR DREAM LIFE
Lmao

Do you have a business??

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Are you minding them,their ideologies works only on ladies with price tag on their body(prostirutes) and the annoying part is that a brostitute will come here to lament about his encounter with a prostitute and they will wail and rant endlessly. smh

Well isn't that 70 percent of the Nigerian female population?, in essence the redpill should be tailored accordingly.

Money for sex, marriage, chatting?

You guys are full of bs, just polluting the thread.

Some softies are enabling you here.

To the super intelligent folk's here, thanks for all your help, don't let these agbero feminist's/ bitches distract you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Silentgroper(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol. i dont tink anyone has d right to call anoda a prostitute esp. If it's coming 4rm someone dat spends all her time at d ashewo thread trying to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jeon:

women were treated with honor, respect, and dignity until Christianity came along and messed everything up because the Bible teaches us to mistreat women. But this fails to understand what the Bible actually teaches about women. It is true that God also designed men and women to fulfill different roles and responsibilities in some areas, like the home and the church. But different does not mean unequal. EVERYONE IS EQUAL IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD, BE IT OLD OR YOUNG, POOR OR RICH, UGLY OR NOT, SLIM OR FAT... WHATEVER OR WHATEVER. EVERYONE IS EQUAL

Many people misogyny have twisted Scripture to oppress women, but this is a failure to understand both what the Bible teaches about women and how God has designed men and women to relate to each other. From the very beginning, the Scripture is clear. Both men and women are created together in the image of God (Gen 1:26-27). Although women were consistently mistreated and abused in the Ancient Near East, the OT is full of stories of women of faith, like Hannah (1 Samuel 1-2), wise and courageous women, like Deborah (Judges 4) and Abigail (1 Samuel 25), and women who saved God’s people from destruction (Esther). In a world where women were hardly ever seen as anything more than property to serve men, the Bible’s view of women who are made in the image of God and used by him to accomplish his purposes is remarkable. Jesus treated women with dignity, love, and respect, even when they were shamed by the culture they lived in (John 4; Luke 7:36-50). While he certainly called women to repent of their sins, he did not leave them in their sin, but saw them as God’s image-bearers who are to be loved and honored..

Learn to comprehend before commenting..

clearly the hatred has consumed your soul.

Follow the words ur followers typed in [ ignore the simps, women and trolls ] so don't quote me again.
lmfao So instead of Giving me a misogynistic verse you agree with me that the Bible in fact has no misogynistic verses, as you say, but its people who twist scriptures. Lol.

Nice one.

Listening to you is like watching you score own goals all day long. Lol.

Talk to you later. I'm sleeping for now.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
neyohh:

Well isn't that 70 percent of the Nigerian female population?, in essence the redpill should be tailored accordingly.

Money for sex, marriage, chatting?

You guys are full of bs, just polluting the thread.

Some softies are enabling you here.

To the super intelligent folk's here, thanks for all your help, don't let these agbero feminist's/ bitches distract you.

Dude undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyohh: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Dude undecided

It's annoying bro, how can a redpill thread be hijacked by feminist's?

Don't worry i won't be making regular comments here, just here to read, but that bitch need's to fck off , so we can see your enlightened comments.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Dude undecided

No vex Baba...

Calm down

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

No vex Baba...

Calm down

grin grin
cheesy cheesy

I guess he doesn't know the rules
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
neyohh:

Don't worry i won't be making regular comments here, just here to read, but that bitch need's to fck off , so we can see your enlightened comments.

Nope bro

You don't quote them irregardless of whatever they say

Trolls love attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fati2001(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
neyohh:

buhahahahahahahahahaha

what am I even laughing at

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AndreSalvatore: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
TRP NUGGET...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy

I guess he doesn't know the rules

Those mofos dey vex many guys here noni cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
ubunja:
lmfao So instead of Giving me a misogynistic verse you agree with me that the Bible in fact has no misogynistic verses, as you say, but its people who twist scriptures. Lol.

Nice one.

Listening to you is like watching you score own goals all day long. Lol.

Talk to you later. I'm sleeping for now.
Ubunja, what's up nî? Please, the talk of later should be in another thread and certainly not this. Rolling with trolls is definitely not good at the moment or at any moment here and of course you know.

The rule still stands: don't give trolls replies to masturbate and cum on.

However, if this's the way the thread decide to trend, it will definitely overcome and triumph because this is not its first attack and neither will it be its last. We await more attacks because we know our victory is always cocksure!

Thanks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE , WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD CAN BE USED AS A MEASURE OF HOW WE REACT IN REAL LIFE ,WE CAN ACTUALLY FIND USE FOR IT ,WE ARE HUMAN FIRST NOT ROBOTS,IGNORING SOMETIMES IS NOT EASY BUT WE CAN EXERCISE OURSELVES TO LEARN HOW TO IGNORE, LETS FUCKINGGGG GOOOO

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:

Those mofos dey vex many guys here noni cheesy grin grin

Once I see the moniker... I no dey even waste time see the gibberish wey the thing write

Na to just scroll down cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Once I see the moniker... I no dey even waste time see the gibberish wey the thing write

Damn straight .....

Na the code be that!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Note;
Regardless of your decision as a man, never consider SAVINGS as an investment strategy either in career or entrepreneurially, it's economically the worst option in the short run as your money does nothing for you as it's sits in the bank securely, in the long run your money is reduced in purchasing power as inflation and charges would steal your wealth

Kings money is a very important subject regardless of our choice in the community whether MGTOW, Patriachy , PUA, when making decisions, never forget to consider THE INFLUENCE OF INFLATION which is a constant economic factor

#Redpill Finance

Charmingly composed.
Please, if you don't mind, I have a question.
What is your stand point on saving up money or seeking loan from a financial firm to start a business, do you recommend the former or the latter?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
That jeon sef,
In demezee voice "TUEEEH"

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

MA NIGGAR NEZZY J THATS THE SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Guys, you can break the rule here as much as you want....After all, it's a faceless forum.
BUT PLEASE, in reality( real-life scenario's) let's all learn the ability to take a deep breath and look/walk away...Not only does it save time and energy but it stops you from engaging in unnecessary arguments/discussions....
I dont see why someone would hold himself back from quoting here but still end up in meaningless explanations in reality/other threads...
Cudos to everyone wink

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Also, who else have noticed that rape "gibberish" stories have been on the rise lately..
Basically, once a female is kidnapped or killed and people want it to trend they'll add "Rape" to the story..
The recent one on FP cracked me up seriously grin ... A lanky and thin-looking dude( i've forgotten his age sef) raped a 32 year old woman...like wtf.... The said guy was looking like someone a small wind would make him stagger, yet he was able to pin a 32 yrd old woman( women of these days wey dey get big belle) to a bed/chair and raped her cheesy grin ..
Damn man..... Believe all these rape trash at your own peril...
if you know, you know

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Peaceyw:
That jeon sef, In demezee voice "TUEEEH"
is jeon peppering you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Let me allow you people to rest so blood can flow properly to your joysticks so as to have erections this night,enjoy yourselves with your bitter red pills.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Finally guys,
Remember to keep fit and take your fruits...sugar, alcohol and smoking should be reduced to the bearest minimum....
Have a routine exercise daily( must include squats/lunges) ...
Head out with your head held up high and a bright smile and be open to stretch out a helping hand to those who GENUINELY need it..
Au revoir wink

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (2204) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Connected1, Rizzputin(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.