Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745633 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
I read that girls or young women that cut their hair short and/or spray them are expressing masculine traits and an aura of independence. Some females may counter with the point that it is stressful to make their hair and also maintain it. Older females also cut their hair sometimes, but it is generally understood that they have gone post-wall and have little or no sexual market value, so they can do that without having much care for appearance.

Are women/girls with low hair cuts a red flag? Is it just a fashion statement? Should it be overlooked if she thinks making her hair is too much of a bother and stress?

What is your take on this?
To me, young girls with low cut are a no no for relationships. They are only useful for sex and catching cruize

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO SAVE THEM cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
I was reading this book when I saw this part, I now realised what is doing that guy that is calling us misogynist. He is still in denial and couldn't accept the truth so he went online to look for stuff that will make him feel good,then he was found by the feminized media who maintained his bluepill brainwashing and told him he his better than the so called "redpillers" who are nothing but misogynist, women beater and all other shit. He is feeling that he his better than all of us, and that is going to his head since he has been praised by gynocentrist media. To him, he is a king and we are bunch of loosers who can't stand a "strong independent" woman. Let us all ignore him, premium tears will find him

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Lakadastickla post=102325301]

Such a proud mofo, I never expected less anyways,since the unreasonable God-father ubunja can’t stoop so Low to take corrections smh.

I thought we all agreed not to quote m/f monikers trying to derail the thread? Or you want to be holier than the pope? Are you the only Christian on the thread?

Laslas, I see this thread derailed since the so called core redpillers are the ones trying to derail the thread. SUCH A SHAME!

You all turning blind cuz it’s ubunja shouldn’t f*cking stop other monickers if they so choose to do same, if you do otherwise I’ll come at you until either you runaway from the thread or we derail it together.... ashawo thread no do pass this one ( sorry for speaking my native tongue) we all came here to learn from one another

My two cents cool
[/quoteDid you see how she just made it looked like the Bible was misogynistic?. do you know the amount of people viewing this thread howbeit anonymously? Do you know the effect a statement such as that could have on those who are not too grounded in the faith?

It's not everything you ignore bros.sometimes,d only way to deter a goat from disturbing you is by dealing with it decisively.
That sickle cell one was busy spewing trash everywhere,even on this thread until she was sanitized

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2021
LETS FUCKING GOOOO

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2021
JUST IMAGINE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
THE PROBLEM IS MEN NEGLECT THEMSELVES TOO MUCH

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
DONT HANG AROUND SIMPS AND LAZY PEOPLE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
YEAH THIER LOVE IS MATHEMATICAL AFTERALL

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
ALL FOR THE LIKES AND FOLLOWERS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
THIS IS WHAT GIRLS OF TODAY WANT TO DO PARTY AND ENJOY AND IS NA YOU THAT IS KILLING YA SELF FOR LOVE grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
IF YOU ARE LAUGHING AT HIM I PITY YOU tongue ITS WHEN SOMEBODY LIKE THIS CHOP YOU BABE YOU WILL KNOW WOMAN WAY NOR STRAIGHT

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
ubunja:
what I see this side in South Africa...

Men are just not into marriage too much. It's not even about the finances because marriages are dirt cheap. I would say the free availability of sex is the culprit. It doesn't incentivize any man. Why marry officially when you can get a girl to come stay with you? SA has a BIG cohabitation culture and it makes marriage largely redundant in men's view.

In Zimbabwe, especially my province, the marriage rate is dropping because women are becoming more educated than men. And our women have such a pride that they'll never marry a lesser man than them.

Oops! You got it. "sex is the culprit!"

Ever since the defence of patriarchy has been infiltrated, hook up culture has become the order of the day. Before, men marry just one wife or about 2-7 wives and are satisfied with their sexual adventure. Women were held accountable for all their moves and were closely monitored. However, in these days, since sex is cheap, men no longer need to hop like a grasshopper from frying pan to fire in order to secure a woman he'll peacefully have sex with as it is in marriage. A man with good game can have sex with different women every day. Even without good game, cathouses are always available, but just that men like to claim a prize---the women they hunt and catch by themselves.

Sex is cheap and it's only a "foolish" man that will want to lock himself up in the confinement of a marriage. Men just want their prizes in various forms and shapes even though the "tunnels" are all the same. But an unintended consequence of cheap sex for men is that rather than focus on more elevating adventures they settle down at the lowest phase of the maslow hierarchy just to improve their notch counts. And Civilization is on a decline because of this. Albeit, I still believe that there are men still reserved for the sustenance of our civilization.

Again, the circumstances surrounding marriage is what men also consider and make them no longer interested in marriage. E.g divorce law, flakiness on the side of the woman etc. All a man want is peace and if marriage will not guarantee him peace, why become part of it? Africans always copy and paste absurdity, even though the divorce and family law is not threatening at the moment African men must fortify themselves because we don't know what's ahead of us.

Thanks.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,E CHOKE A WHOLE PRESIDENT IS TO WORK UNDER RAIN ON TOP GENTLEMAN

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Una hear so

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
THE SOLUTION IS THE GRIND ,FOCUS ON IT INSTEAD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
FOCUS ON YOURSELF grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
we understand grin
We really do. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
angry angry grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
THE PAIN,FAILURES , STARTOVERS,STRESS,STRATEGY,PLANNING

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
THINK ABOUT IT

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
ABEG I AM OWING THE ASSASIN MONEY LET US CONTRIBUTE AND PAY HIM grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blueheart(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Peaceyw:
I’ve just come out of a relationship with a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder. It has been, by far, the most chaotic relationship I have ever had. I would like to share what I’ve learned about them so that other men can spot the signs of these abusive, controlling, bitches and AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! For the love of God, Stay the hell away from these types of woman. They are incredibly dangerous.

ENTRAPMENT
Borderlines have an uncanny ability to mirror the qualities and outlook of their victims. Meeting a borderline woman is a magical feeling. It is like living in a country where you can’t speak the language and then suddenly meeting the only other English speaker in existence. Your values, your experiences, your morals – as they come up you will find that she embodies them all, and this builds a trust that that will open you up and make you want to expose your deepest hopes and fears. She will of course mirror these too and this will only make you fall in love all the faster. The love that you will feel for this person will make any past love feel shallow. This person, or at least who they pretend to be, will feel like your soulmate. People with their own mental health concerns are the borderline’s favourite prey. This is in part because the victim’s are more receptive due to a lack of female attention or feelings of alienation, but also because the borderline’s self-loathing won’t allow them to measure themselves against someone who is healthy.

MANIPULATION
Pity is the weapon of the Borderline. They are riddled with pain and suffering. Their lives are chaotic and in shambles. Because you will see so much of yourself in their projected persona, you will want to help them. And because they are pretending to share your own outlook, you would expect them to have the same regard for you. But they will not. You will bend over backwards to meet the borderline’s demands, but it will never be remembered or appreciated. And if you expect consideration or support in return, they will let you down every time. They will sidestep any issues you may have, invent reasons to be upset that you would bring it up, and then blame you for their lack of compassion or the behaviour you have a problem with. Over time this will condition you. You won’t want to hurt this person, and their reaction to any criticism is so extreme, to the point of self harm or suicide attempts, that you are constantly treading on eggshells around them. It becomes impossible to set boundaries without been met with abuse and rage. But unlike a traditional abusive partner who uses physical or emotional violence to condition their victim, the borderline abuses themselves to cause guilt.

Another tactic the borderline will use against you is to provoke a reaction, then use that reaction to blackmail you in the future. If you are ever anything less than 100% understanding and compassionate regarding their hurtful behaviour, they will hold a grudge against you and use it to excuse their future actions, or bizarrely, the very thing that you are angry about in the first place. The initial reason for your anger will be forgotten, and if brought up it will be dismissed or outright or denied to have happened at all. In the mind of the borderline, they can do no wrong, because admitting they have would mean confronting their self-loathing and guilt. This behaviour is tolerated by the victim because despite how disgusting the borderline is acting, you have seen a better side of them and are waiting for to it re-emerge. That person who you fell so deeply in love with must be in there still, right? They have an illness and will be better once this long, dark, episode passes. If you could only be more understanding or helpful they will return to the state they were when you first met. But it’s a fools errand. That person was never real in the first place. The ugliness is what is real and that can be very hard to accept in someone you love.

WHY DO THEY DO IT?
Who gives a f~~~. They should be put on a list for the safety of the public. No matter their motives, they are predatory creatures who prey on vulnerability and destroy men for their own gratification. They are emotional vampires who only love to be loved, without a shred of empathy, honesty, fidelity or trust.

RED FLAGS
She tells you that she is borderline. (she’s telling you so she can excuse her behaviour later).
Her past doesn’t match up with the persona she is presenting to you.
She will have multiple children from different fathers.
She might have a cuckold ex who still lives with her.
She will tell you that she has been in multiple abusive relationships as the victim.
She may be under close scrutiny by the law or social services.
She will be very generous in the bedroom and sex is all about pleasing you.
She has no or few friends other than online contacts.
She has scars from self-harm or suicide attempts.

RED FLAGS
She tells you that she is borderline. Manslation: S~~~ test. Every woman qualifies as a “borderline.”
Her past doesn’t match up with the persona she is presenting to you. Manslation: This is EVERY woman. AWALT
She will have multiple children from different fathers. Manslation: Welcome to 2018. The Everest of female accomplishment — spreading her legs.
She might have a cuckold ex who still lives with her. Manslation: They all have 4-6 orbiters willing to give cash/prizes for access to magic vagina.
She will tell you that she has been in multiple abusive relationships as the victim. Manslation: It’s a woman’s highest aspiration to be seen as a victim.
She may be under close scrutiny by the law or social services. Manslation: See above — multiple children/fathers.
She will be very generous in the bedroom and sex is all about pleasing you. Manslation: This is temporary.
She has no or few friends other than online contacts. Manslation: They already KNOW she’s a c~~~ and avoid her.
She has scars from self-harm or suicide attempts. Manslation: These are attention getters — nothing more.

From MGTOW.COM

Wow. Feels like a bad experience I had. Everything in here is just on the money shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
HUSBANDS DEY SUFFER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
CHAIII!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
AOMINE WILL BE BACK GOODAFTERNOON Y'ALL

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Skepticus:

I've been waiting for the day the issue of rich, popular celebrities having multiple baby mamas in gynocentric society will surface so that I can give my perspective on it.

The only knowledge to pick from their issues is that having a high sexual market value, especially in entertainment (Music and Sports especially) where there is a lot of flashiness (fast luxury cars, Jewelries, fancy luxurious clothings and other entrapments of wealth) would attract women (mostly vain gold diggers seeking for a maga who has the resources to cater for her and her child). These women don't mind sharing you with others as far as the MONTHLY CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS and other benefits are assured.

Getting money and fame as a male entertainer isn't a bad thing. Money makes way for a man and it is red pill to spin plates but when spinning plates leads to multiple baby mamas in these societies, it's a blue pilled move in the long run and you end up where the society wants you, a disposable rich slave for the system and women that will be left for "dead" when he serves no purpose anymore.

These western women may portray themselves as the victims of "falling in love" with a philandering celebrity but that's bullshiit to the discerning red pilled mind. It is known that these women deliberately choose to have babies for these celebrities knowing that with the gynocentric laws of their countries, they have an "ATM Machine" that will keep paying them till he is wrecked.

It may look like these celebrities are making the best decisions in having multiple baby mamas but the baby are the true winners (red pilled realists) in the end, having a rich slave for retirement while still exploring her options with other beta cuckolds who will simp with his commitment and resources after falling for the lie she brings that she (now an alpha widow might be baby mamas to a lot of men and that is a red flag) was a victim being treated badly by the rich celebrity. Most are SIMPs whose high sexual market value make them a target for gold digging leeches.

These rappers, sportsmen etc involved in the multiple baby mamas thing are setting themselves up for a future where they are likely to go bankrupt when the money and the fame is no longer there. There are numerous examples of rich american entertainment celebrities in the 80s and 90 who had more than 2 baby mamas, and are broke now, after losing almost all their retirement money in child support payments. The prominent ones I can remember now is Shawn Kemp (Retired NBA Basketball Player who had 9 baby mamas) and Karl Malone (Another retired NBA Player with 7 baby mamas). These two players earned more than 300 Million Dollars individually, during their playing career with these ladies flocking around them like flies. In fact, when Shawn Kemp recently try to recover financially and got a grant of 300, 000 dollars to pick up again, these women found out and with help of their gynocentric court, they got their portion of the money. The dude almost committed suicide. I also learnt that paying monthly child support for many years took a toll on DMX. If you earn that bag and even want to simp or have baby mamas, do it with sense. Men have weak system of support in old age unlike women. Your money should be contributed to investments that shore up your future. Not in excessive spending on gold digging whores.

Great points.

Sometimes I wonder why people say Future the rapper is redpilled. This guy has eight children from eight different women for crying out loud grin grin. Well he has the money for child support.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, GravityDefier and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.