Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746311 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2021
aomine:
INVESTING IN STOCKS AND TRADING STOCKS IS differenT YOU DONT NEED ANY SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE TO INVEST ,YOU JUST NEED A STOCK BROKER LIKE PASSFOLIO,E TORO,TD ARMERITRADE , DIVIDEND STOCKS ARE MORE ADVISABLE AS YOU CAN EARN INCOME FROM THEM EG COCO COLA ,APPLE,VISA,MASTERCARD ,AT and T AND SO MANY OTHERS BUT IF YOU WANT TO TRADE YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS PEACEYW I HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT A LOT BUT I WONT DROP IT HERE LIKE YOU SAID THIS IS A ROMANCE SECTION grin grin

Click on my profile and drop it in my masculinity thread.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
As far as I am concerned, all the red pill we discuss on nairaland and beyond are simply the truths on female nature and behaviour and other closely related peripherals like the inter-sexual dynamics and the situation of the dating market. There is no shame in this; that's what this thread is all about.

Those that complain that we are always talking about women instead of focusing on self-improvement and investment should find threads and sections that discuss these things.
I don't understand why they are trying to pretend as if it is not about women in the first place, who are they trying to impress? They will be saying redpill is not about women, what are they still doing here then? I don't even want to understand them, make dem sha gedifokoutofhere

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2021
. AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE AS OBSERVED A GIRL WHO WENT TO BUY STUFF FROM THE SHOP THINGS LIKE THIS ARE WHY OUR SEXUAL DRIVE IS THROUGH THE ROOF NOW AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE GIRLS HAVE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT DEY WANT DONT THINK YOU CAN KEEP A GIRL HAVE ABUNDANCE MENTALITY

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
aomine:
. AOMINE IN DAAA HOUSE AS OBSERVED A GIRL WHO WENT TO BUY STUFF FROM THE SHOP THINGS LIKE THIS ARE WHY OUR SEXUAL DRIVE IS THROUGH THE ROOF NOW AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE GIRLS HAVE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT DEY WANT DONT THINK YOU CAN KEEP A GIRL HAVE ABUNDANCE MENTALITY
Who asked for this

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
aomine:
A girl went to the market beside my house yesterday without any bra, her nipple was poking out of her top, let them do whatever they want, later it is still those girls that will be saying they are not dressing like that because of men.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^
@SOZINN

Don't fall for that subtle shot our "street og" fired from a place of emotion; he wants to sting you emotionally, don't fall for it. Petty feminine tactics to label you broke, hopeless, and underachieving because you disagreed with him. grin This time, let him enjoy his ignorance, deliberate lies and stubbornness in peace. Just ignore him.

I appeared here yesterday and you've been stalking me.. reading all the craps u claim I wrote.... analyzing them one after the other.. just to get cheap likes ...are you obsessed with me or what?
I get it... I came in with a different style..a different approach... and yet you are trying to gang KINGS against me...tell me if that ain't one of the traits of a feminine tactics

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
thank you i will call her
Tickles001:

You shouldn't have gone all red with her since it's a long time relationship. In the case of a beneficial long time friendship, it's best to use the knowledge to hold your position. Trying to switch from blue to red mode with her will ultimately end the friendship.

You can only switch smoothly if you happen to be among the top 5 within her reach.

Redpill works best when you start with it from the beginning.

As it stands. The situation has become tricky.
If I'm the one, I'll call her. Not to apologise, but to debate the inappropriateness of her action and register my disappointment.
After the debate, I'll invite her over for more physical talks then I'll try seal it with mind-blowing sex.

This will give you the chance to continue the friendship, or be the one to walk away if she's no longer worth it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
After reading today's posts about paying for sex, I have tried to think and rationalize the views of both parties. As usual, this is just my opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

These days, everything seems to be a spectrum and the argument of paying for sex (as long as it is on your own terms) seems to be accepted by some red pill advocates.

The red pill teaches us about the nature of women and ways to understand and override that nature and ensure that men are not getting cheated out of life as a whole. You can argue that the red pill is fundamentally focused on women or focused on improving your personal life. I believe that both exist as part of a whole. For those arguing that the red pill is primarily for self-development, think about this: If you were taught about the red pill truths primarily as a tool for improving one's self with the absence of understanding one's nature at the early stages of teaching, most will reject it and see it just as another motivational speech, etc. However, women's nature and its negative effects on us is something that we have all experienced and we can all agree on, so it makes it easier to understand the game and accept its truths. Arguing whether it is primarily for self-development or women is a waste of time as long as you understand both and apply them to your life. They both exist as part of a whole.

Secondly, paying for sex is another view that has been brought up here today. Before I go further, it's your choice to do whatever you want with the red pill knowledge that you have gained but you shouldn't let your thinking and actions stray from the red pill. As part of the knowledge gained from studying red pill truths, paying for sex has been proved to be unnecessary as long as you can understand women's nature and manipulate/control the situations with females in your favor. This means that as long as you see yourself as the prize to be won and not women, you don't need to pay for sex. It has also been advised by Rollo Tomassi to have an "abundance mindset" and "spin plates" in order not to be too tied down emotionally to women which can lead to emotional manipulation.

The red pill is not rigid and is mostly made up of contributions from males that have experienced the negative effects of the female nature and understood them. Some red pillers may advise men to constantly approach girls in their strive for sex or pleasure while others will advise that you should study a woman and her non-verbal cues/body language (which is a great indicator of her interest in you) and pick the particular woman that shows the most interest in you. This method saves time and energy and is more efficient than the first method. However, some people may prefer the first method as it helps improve confidence and gives them experience. It depends on you as a person.

Now, it has been established that men's high sexual drive and lack of control make it easy for women to manipulate. Ergo, they charge men for sex for their benefit. If you truly understand the red pill, it is imperative that you control your sex drive because it enables you to think clearly and evade manipulation. When you have control over your sex drive, you will also not need to pay for sex.

Understand that when you pay for sex, the woman benefits more than you. She enjoys the pleasure and monetary benefits while you only enjoy momentary pleasure at the risk of your cash. Material sex is also far less enjoyable than sex that is engaged in pure emotions and interest in both parties. If you have sex with a prostitute, yes you are saving time but if you have an abundance mindset and have other girls with a mutual interest in having sex, you will fare better. Now, if any of "your girls" are unavailable, this is where the self-control comes in. You just need to put it off until when that better and more enjoyable sex is more available. The risk of sexual infections gotten from paid sex is also much higher than from other girls.

Paying for sex comes with its own problems. Once you start, it's hard to stop paying for sex and you'll find ways to justify your actions. Another problem is that there is no fixed amount to be paid and whatever you do is at your discretion. You may argue that it's "peanuts" or it doesn't affect you, but those peanuts can be invested into something more valuable and worthwhile than paying for sex. When you keep paying for sex and sit down to analyze the amount of money you REMEMBER paying for sex, you'll realize how expensive it turns out to be. That money can be used for something more productive or invested. Another problem is that when you pay for sex, since there is no fixed amount to be paid correlating with the type of female/ her type of body, it's easy for the money to get inflated and manipulation to occur. You'll also not mind paying for "premium pussy" because since you believe in paying for sex, you'll want to rationalize and justify the amount of money spent on "sexy and hot LovePeddler". You'll also believe that the more you pay, the more value you get which is absolutely not true.

You can't eat your cake and have it in this situation. If you believe you are saving time and energy by paying for sex, you are simultaneously losing money by doing that.

In my opinion, true red-pilled males should not pay for sex because it can be easily abused. It is under the category of addiction due to hard drugs, gambling, masturbation, etc. Once you start and if you have that mindset, you can easily justify your actions and "overspend". Just use the Ashawo Beerparlour thread as an example. We even have some monikers from there coming here with that mentality.

All in all, it's your choice what to do with the red pill knowledge that you are imbibed with, but we should all maximize the practical use of that knowledge in our lives. If you still believe in paying for sex, then you will be left to reap/enjoy the fruits of your mindset/actions.

PS. I may get some reprisals from this post but I hope my message is conveyed.

This made total sense.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Bless you brother

TheDarkGamer:
After reading today's posts about paying for sex, I have tried to think and rationalize the views of both parties. As usual, this is just my opinion and we are all entitled to ours.

These days, everything seems to be a spectrum and the argument of paying for sex (as long as it is on your own terms) seems to be accepted by some red pill advocates.

The red pill teaches us about the nature of women and ways to understand and override that nature and ensure that men are not getting cheated out of life as a whole. You can argue that the red pill is fundamentally focused on women or focused on improving your personal life. I believe that both exist as part of a whole. For those arguing that the red pill is primarily for self-development, think about this: If you were taught about the red pill truths primarily as a tool for improving one's self with the absence of understanding one's nature at the early stages of teaching, most will reject it and see it just as another motivational speech, etc. However, women's nature and its negative effects on us is something that we have all experienced and we can all agree on, so it makes it easier to understand the game and accept its truths. Arguing whether it is primarily for self-development or women is a waste of time as long as you understand both and apply them to your life. They both exist as part of a whole.

Secondly, paying for sex is another view that has been brought up here today. Before I go further, it's your choice to do whatever you want with the red pill knowledge that you have gained but you shouldn't let your thinking and actions stray from the red pill. As part of the knowledge gained from studying red pill truths, paying for sex has been proved to be unnecessary as long as you can understand women's nature and manipulate/control the situations with females in your favor. This means that as long as you see yourself as the prize to be won and not women, you don't need to pay for sex. It has also been advised by Rollo Tomassi to have an "abundance mindset" and "spin plates" in order not to be too tied down emotionally to women which can lead to emotional manipulation.

The red pill is not rigid and is mostly made up of contributions from males that have experienced the negative effects of the female nature and understood them. Some red pillers may advise men to constantly approach girls in their strive for sex or pleasure while others will advise that you should study a woman and her non-verbal cues/body language (which is a great indicator of her interest in you) and pick the particular woman that shows the most interest in you. This method saves time and energy and is more efficient than the first method. However, some people may prefer the first method as it helps improve confidence and gives them experience. It depends on you as a person.

Now, it has been established that men's high sexual drive and lack of control make it easy for women to manipulate. Ergo, they charge men for sex for their benefit. If you truly understand the red pill, it is imperative that you control your sex drive because it enables you to think clearly and evade manipulation. When you have control over your sex drive, you will also not need to pay for sex.

Understand that when you pay for sex, the woman benefits more than you. She enjoys the pleasure and monetary benefits while you only enjoy momentary pleasure at the risk of your cash. Material sex is also far less enjoyable than sex that is engaged in pure emotions and interest in both parties. If you have sex with a prostitute, yes you are saving time but if you have an abundance mindset and have other girls with a mutual interest in having sex, you will fare better. Now, if any of "your girls" are unavailable, this is where the self-control comes in. You just need to put it off until when that better and more enjoyable sex is more available. The risk of sexual infections gotten from paid sex is also much higher than from other girls.

Paying for sex comes with its own problems. Once you start, it's hard to stop paying for sex and you'll find ways to justify your actions. Another problem is that there is no fixed amount to be paid and whatever you do is at your discretion. You may argue that it's "peanuts" or it doesn't affect you, but those peanuts can be invested into something more valuable and worthwhile than paying for sex. When you keep paying for sex and sit down to analyze the amount of money you REMEMBER paying for sex, you'll realize how expensive it turns out to be. That money can be used for something more productive or invested. Another problem is that when you pay for sex, since there is no fixed amount to be paid correlating with the type of female/ her type of body, it's easy for the money to get inflated and manipulation to occur. You'll also not mind paying for "premium pussy" because since you believe in paying for sex, you'll want to rationalize and justify the amount of money spent on "sexy and hot LovePeddler". You'll also believe that the more you pay, the more value you get which is absolutely not true.

You can't eat your cake and have it in this situation. If you believe you are saving time and energy by paying for sex, you are simultaneously losing money by doing that.

In my opinion, true red-pilled males should not pay for sex because it can be easily abused. It is under the category of addiction due to hard drugs, gambling, masturbation, etc. Once you start and if you have that mindset, you can easily justify your actions and "overspend". Just use the Ashawo Beerparlour thread as an example. We even have some monikers from there coming here with that mentality.

All in all, it's your choice what to do with the red pill knowledge that you are imbibed with, but we should all maximize the practical use of that knowledge in our lives. If you still believe in paying for sex, then you will be left to reap/enjoy the fruits of your mindset/actions.

PS. I may get some reprisals from this post but I hope my message is conveyed.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Born2winnx:
I appeared here yesterday and you've been stalking me.. reading all the craps u claim I wrote.. are you obsessed with me or what?
I get it... I came in with a different style..a different approach... and yet you are trying to gang KINGS against me...tell me if that ain't one of the traits of the feminine tactics
grin grin Nice try, but you failed. I believe you can do better in trying so hard to place me in YOUR group of men who claim street but display petty feminine traits just because I pointed out your petty feminine tactics.

If you think I am stalking you or I am obsessed with you just because I read your posts, then your case is beyond me. I guess with that logic waywardpikin can claim I am stalking him and I am obsessed with him; after all, I wrote more lengthy posts to him on the issue of paying for sex. In fact, others can claim I am stalking them and obsessed with them. SMH

Finally, I am not "ganging" anyone against you. It just in your head. All I was concerned about is the logic of the issue we were all discussing here.

Good day.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2021
No. Self improvement topics should be allowed as well, but the foundation of this community is female nature - so those topics should be balanced.

I'm in a group where they give days to each topic. Some days are for finance, some for game, etc. Perhaps we can have that

You see, men have always had to evaluate themselves from the standpoint of women. It's not a matter of insecurity, I think nature made it that way to encourage more independent men.

So, understanding female nature opens doors to sexual market value and after several layers will often lead to self reinvention, improvement etc. They're all linked in a way.

Martinez39s:
As far as I am concerned, all the red pill we discuss on nairaland and beyond are simply the truths on female nature and behaviour and other closely related peripherals like the inter-sexual dynamics and the situation of the dating market. There is no shame in this; that's what this thread is all about.

Those that complain that we are always talking about women instead of focusing on self-improvement and investment should find threads and sections that discuss these things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2021
You just wrote another lengthy post bro...naah am better than this.
Either you like it... you be seeing more of me right here man..
Am here to learn.... and also to give what I got...I hope as day goes by I get to meet like minds.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Friendly Reminder

Gents. I want to encourage us to commit to sexual discipline daily. If at all we screw up, please pick yourself back up.

If you can't control your penis, you had better not identify with this community because you'd shame us sooner or later.

I've seen so many men fall, so many get manipulated by women even after overdosing with TRP - just because of scarcity mindset and desperation to get laid.

Throw the junk out.

- If you're a porn addict, try to dial it down. Have a more realistic sex drive, and detox from that visual cocaine.

- If you're a serial patroniser of escorts, challenge yourself to test your attraction muscles in the real world and save yourself some money.

- If you're always blown away by beautiful women, take yourself more seriously (grooming, finances, life in general) - you'd observe a greater level of confidence and have more esteem for yourself.

Please let's take this very seriously. Too many women assume every man is desperate to get laid, and that their vagina is priceless - we've got to be different.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
I believe a huge part of d redpill is abt women, but as a man with dreams and ambition u are suppose to see d redpill as a drive to become a high value man.

Wen i took d redpill my perspective abt life changed not only abt women. This days i quickly see through some peoples BS easily tanks to d redpill wink wink

Long live TRP

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Born2winnx:
You just wrote another lengthy post bro...naah am better than this.
Lol. How does it make you feel to claim I wrote a "lengthy" post to you? What does it prove? Is that post really lengthy compared to what I wrote to waywardpikin?

Either you like it... you be seeing more of me right here man..
grin Sure, no one is trying to chase you away. Feel free to drop by at any time and post as you want.

Am here to learn.... and also to give what I got...I hope as day goes by I get to see like minds.
No problem in this. We are all here to learn, discuss and give what we've got; hence the responses, discussions and arguments that result. Don't worry, you will meet all sort here.

Till tomorrow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
No. Self improvement topics should be allowed as well, but the foundation of this community is female nature - so those topics should be balanced.

I'm in a group where they give days to each topic. Some days are for finance, some for game, etc. Perhaps we can have that

You see, men have always had to evaluate themselves from the standpoint of women. It's not a matter of insecurity, I think nature made it that way to encourage more independent men.

So, understanding female nature opens doors to sexual market value and after several layers will often lead to self reinvention, improvement etc. They're all linked in a way.

personally speaking, TRP have mademy life more balanced. Understanding women nature helped gave my life a meaning. On the long run, let's be honest with ourselves, all the self development is to be a better person and no other way to confirm you are a better person than when women start simping for you. Let us not use self development and act like deep down we don't want women to simp for us.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2021
DieRich5:
I feel u bro.... da finance is cool,I really like it

We can talk about: workout, life goals, develop heathy habits, diet, lifestyle and finance
See as una attack me, as if I b blue pill guy cry
Just because I say to read woman mata tire me...... even stock and some other business pdf on my fone Dy tire me too

Na mk some people write note for my head, some few pages una talk about gym,workout and I love it, so wat wrong wit wat I post up dere

Weti una do me pain me, I swr
1)diet:= if una Dy eat anyhow, una get big belle or get fat..........ur out of d game.

2)develop heathy habits:= when I talk about how to stop Masturbation, many people shut me down here saying Dem no wan hear anything like dat.

3)lifestyle:=sometimes ur lifestyle play some important role too

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2021
oyetpel:

As long as you can't stop millions of guys paying over the top for women, then the game is rigged.
I believe there's a difference between "The game is rigged" and "we rigged the game"...
For me, the game is not rigged... We (MEN) rigged the game to the benefit of the opponent.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Regex:

She did not manipulate you bro. You played yourself.

Know the difference.

If you have been played before by women, and still let them play you again, then it's not manipulation, you are deliberately playing yourself by yourself.

You got served player!

Sup bro.
Long time.
How is everything over there?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2021
TheUndercover:
Law 40: Despise The Free Lunch.

What is offered for free is dangerous—it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation. What has worth is worth paying for. By paying your own way you stay clear of gratitude, guilt, and deceit. It is also often wise to pay the full price— there are no cutting corners with excellence. Be lavish with your money and keep it circulating, for generosity is a sign and a magnet for power.
I had to wait for the whole debate to reduce before i quote this...and i'll keep it short and simple..
If i'm the author of the book "48 laws of power", it'll be a big slap to my face, energy and time if someone quotes the law above with respect to a mere pvssy...
How can you see "Worth", "Excellence" and "Power" in a statement and use it to explain/justify something(pvssy) with no value?
Man, honestly this post .... Infact make i just stop here... The matter don die... Everybody do as you wish

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2021
55% of those redpills

40% of a game player.

5% of a simp nigga

Imagine you merging this combo together...my Gees....just think.
They won't tell you about this in their books and shitx...but it just a simple logic.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

I had to wait for the whole debate to reduce before i quote this...and i'll keep it short and simple..
If i'm the author of the book "48 laws of power", it'll be a big slap to my face, energy and time if someone quotes the law above with respect to a mere pvssy...
How can you see "Worth", "Excellence" and "Power" in a statement and use it to explain/justify something(pvssy) with no value?
Man, honestly this post .... Infact make i just stop here... The matter don die... Everybody do as you wish

For this alone, take my position "may God bless you first before me".

I have learnt something again today on a woman's thread: Proper analysis.

The G. O. A. T today goes to zabiboy... but I know we'll soon fight again, just enjoy your day.

Martinez39s and the King OG "una try".

"Make I go use this my last 5k take find one girl make I go do 1 hour with. After all something must kill a man. It's a stipend".

"For your information I'm not a redpiller o. It's my money, my life and my ashawo. It's what I do once in a day".

"una do well".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2021
All I see on this thread is painment. Y'all will be fine. Luckily I don't really have strength for arguments these days. I can swear that most of y'all don't pull the so-called regular chicks like I do, and I fùck hoès too, and I'm very calculated and generous with my resources. Y'all don't like it? Kuku kill yourselves mehn.

There is life outside this Internet, go out there and live it and gather some practical experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

Seriously? Read my post again without any feeling of rush to reply me then maybe we can have a discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2021
TheUndercover:

Seriously? Read my post again without any feeling of rush to reply me then maybe we can have a discussion.

I would advice you not to bother. People understand what they CHOOSE to understand. That is why engaging in pointless arguments can be so futile.

I will say this though, y'all make it seem like being a redpiller means being deathly stingy. I don't do stingy.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

I believe there's a difference between "The game is rigged" and "we rigged the game"...
For me, the game is not rigged... We (MEN) rigged the game to the benefit of the opponent.

Well said bro.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

"Make I go use this my last 5k take find one girl make I go do 1 hour with. After all something must kill a man. It's a stipend".
grin check out this scenario

A man earns 50k a month
Spending 2k to 10k a month is just stipend... It's those spending 100k that are foolish

Man earns 1M a month
Spending 100k a month is just stipend.. It's those spending 500k and above that are foolish

man earns 100M a month
Nothing wrong in spending 500k just for pvssy...

Thats how the cycle goes.... But guess what "They might all be paying and fvcking one person" grin
Mehn... Too much of all this women matter dey tire me.... Everybody should just live their life as the see fit ..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
emmaodet:

You are right bro and i fully agree with you.
You once said most men especially on this thread/TRP are un-teachable and i also agree with you.
I don't know why the average man is very Rigid, hard to bend or adjust to current situation which is a big adaptive feature women have used to survive ages and ages. Women are very very dynamic and it is what is needed in the world to survive. Not the rigid average man that wants to stick to his ego, i am a man, i am the head of the family, it is my duty to solely provide, it is our duty to cage women etc
About laws been made for women to be in some key positions - it is already happening here.
Last month, our big boss came to address us that there is a law by IMO to have atleast 1 female on each ship. It is not an option or a choice, it is a law and mandatory. They don't care if these women would be dragging us back on pilling more pressure on us.
Present, the person supporting me is a lady and i know how much pressure has been placed on me.
I work best with men, even my captain also complaining. Most of the paper works, safety checks that are meant for second mate are now been done by me the chief mate and the more i push her to work her ass, the more she sees me as been hard on her, she is a woman, she is a married woman and i have someone like her at home, the work is too much.
Even when we travel for days and out of network, she is always sober and moody, saying she hasn't heard from her kids and hubby and mostly use the ship expensive satellite phone for making long calls and now she clashed with the captain on phone issues.
Tbh, women are not cut out for jobs, they are mostly created to reproduce and nurture.
Na longer throat dey worry them.
hehehe....

I swear bro...

U just said my mind....

Women are very hard to work with...

They're mostly less efficient and carefree with their jobs...

And if you ginger them to do what they are paid for, you become the bad person...

But I don't let that deter me...

I dey pressure them to be as efficient and productive as their pay slip..

I dont mind being called the bad person..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Zabiboy:

grin check out this scenario

A man earns 50k a month
Spending 2k to 10k a month is just stipend... It's those spending 100k that are foolish

Man earns 1M a month
Spending 100k a month is just stipend.. It's those spending 500k and above that are foolish

man earns 100M a month
Nothing wrong in spending 500k just for pvssy...

Thats how the cycle goes.... But guess what "They might all be paying and fvcking one person" grin
Mehn... Too much of all this women matter dey tire me.... Everybody should just live their life as the see fit ..
I swr bro mata tire me..............for me to spend 10k on top wide pvssy I rather use d money play 100odd, if e cut, I move

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
What has worth is worth paying for.

I don't think there's any need for us to strain this subject further. If it's worth it, expend value for it. If it's not. Just don't.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

I would advice you not to bother. People understand what they CHOOSE to understand. That is why engaging in pointless arguments can be so futile.

I will say this though, y'all make it seem like being a redpiller means being deathly stingy. I don't do stingy.
Bro, my previous post was explicit enough for those who can read between the lines. I once mentioned on this thread that if you say something that doesn't go with the laid down rules by some people, you'll either be tagged a simp (my favourite word), a novice or JJC as some people say.

What I said on the conditions of paying for pussy was very clear. I didn't say you must do it just because you can't get it freely. I only said you should do it to avoid dangerous entanglements in the future from the women you aren't married to that you're fvcking aside your wife. And I also mentioned it should be at your own willingness. I didn't say you should subscribe to it everytime you wanna have sex with a particular girl. When you pay someone, they won't have entitlement over you, its a deal. Even if you get married, you're still paying for it but indirectly, but this move is like a Machiavellian move. You're saying what you want directly. The price you pay can't be necessarily be money, but an exchange. What you choose to pay is up to you.

"If power is defined as one’s ability to impose their will onto the world, then money is the commodification of power in physical form." - IM

But he ignored that which is fine by me. But people love free things, and sometimes the most expensive things are those that are labelled FREE or gotten freely. If you don't understand, its fine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Finally,
True power is "doing what you love, what makes you happy and on your own terms"
If hanging around or fvcking the hottest girls is what makes you happy, it's fine
If you feel like you can only do the nastiest things when you pay and it's working for you and you're happy, it's fine..
We define our own lives... The debates here is just a medium to see each other's perspective and probably learn... Chances of people accepting your views on a faceless forum is very low .. So do you and make sure you're happy... SIMPLE ...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.