Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748652 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2021
DieRich5:
Dem only care about women nd kids cry

I'm beginning to view this assertion from another angle. I've perused some articles and watched some interviews on YouTube about these white people, especially those in the United States. And I've come to the conclusion that you have to belong to one of the three gradations of oppression to be respected by numerous people in the society. The are the three kinds of people who are believed to be subjects to ill treatment customarily.

1. Black people.
2. Homosexuals.
3. Women (*rolls my eyes*)

Victimization, victim hood and the victim mindset have triggered protests which in turn led to talk shows where lies were utilized to make the truth more acrid than it was. There are blacks who still believe that they are being maltreated in some way or another even though we're not in the 19th or 20th century. Criminals are seen as iconic people who were viciously murdered because the whites are still oppressive. At this point every white police officer is conjectured to be racist unless proven otherwise. There are still protests online/offline from blacks who want unmerited pedestalization or adulation, no one cares about their criminal records or their offences. The black community doesn't want to see any video of a soul brother/sister getting arrested or shot. The truth is, more whites die every year due to police brutality but the media doesn't report it because it doesn't get attention or clicks on the internet. But just one black person will generate twice as much recognition, heck might start a protest. The scale is now asymmetrical but there are still people who want to be part of the false injured party, so let them.

For homosexuals, their breakthrough came in neoteric years through Barrack Obama, until then they didn't receive equivalent treatment and discrimination was like expected manna. Things have changed, when you compare the western communities to places like Africa. You could sanguinely affirm that they have achieved a lot but president Trump and his negative comments happened and they felt like they were drawn back into the dark ages which is perspicuous.

As for women, feminists are just living in large towers of deception they built themselves because they were never subjugated by the "evil patriarchy ". All they have done is accuse the patriarchy (which held both genders in equal regard from as early as the 1700s), of androcentrism. They can't inculpate men for being the more productive gender, when only a few of them were interested in making the world a better place throughout history. Well, they are all crazy.

Other people who are believed to be subjects to ill treatment but haven't gained as much support are :

1. Fat people: Rather than put in the work to change their unhealthy lifestyles, they chose to maintain their obesity and asked the society to accept them for who they are. They have their own vacuous campaigns. Oh well, this is the 21st century, nothing should come as a shock to us anymore.

Judging from everything I've enumerated, we can say, no one feels more victimized than the fat, black, gay woman and the straight, white, healthy men are the ones who might be denied freedom of speech in coming years.
So DieRich5, if you want the society to care about you just join one of the movements and push a propaganda. You are black right? Your statement is not entirely true. wink Or you could add more weight. undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:

Not trying to doubt you (you could be telling the truth), but if you are making a case, make it sound.There are many reasons why a girl could text you such; it proves nothing you wrote, even if all the girls in Africa, America, and Europe are simping for you and you, it still doesn't make paying for sex logical or part of the red p
ill. So what's your point?
At the bolded... yes I could be telling the truth...but when a girl text you at late nights before they sleep..means they can't just hold it no more....mind you..."y is my phone off"she ain't getting a reply from me. ... because that's a stupid assx question

An OG never says his a redpiller...an OG is more like a game player.. game changer...A born Fûcker... combo of all sort of shitx

Because an OG pays for a massage that comes with happy ending...once in a while.. makes him a simp...xo be it

But an OG tells you martinez...even you can learn a few things from a simp nigga you can learn a few things from an OG bro.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Born2winnx:

At the bolded... yes I could be telling the truth...but when a girl text you at late nights before they sleep..means they can't just hold it no more.... mind you.. she ain't getting a reply from me. ... because that's a stupid assx question

An OG never says his a redpiller...an OG is more like a game player.. game changer...A born Fûcker.

Because an OG pays for a massage that comes with happy ending...once in a while.. makes him a simp...xo be it

But an OG tells you martinez...even you can learn a few things from a simp nigga you can learn a few things from an OG bro.
No doubt, I can learn a lot from you and simps. That's a sure thing that applies to anyone. There are experiences you have had that I don't have, there are places you have been that I have not been to. It is also true the other way around. At this point we agree to disagree on any issue of contention. Just know that I don't have anything against you and I have developed no critical attitude towards your person.

I hope we are good, bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
My take on the ongoing argument is that as long as the money spent on the pussy cost you nothing, you're not simping. Period!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Saying you must get free pussy all the time is not practicable looking at how hungry Nigerian girls tend to be these days....

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Ronnnie:

Then he gets old and realises he wasted his life achieving nothing by chasing holes

May be. He's never serious about chasing the bag. He's hella enjoying himself now tho. Will he regret later in life? No one knows. He might likely become successful too.
This life never balance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Kenogidi:
Saying you must get free pussy all the time is not practicable looking at how hungry Nigerian girls tend to be these days....

Just have a lot of girls on the tabs. You would always get free pussy.

The broke dude I know never run out of pussy. He hit on 3-5 girls daily and have success rate of almost 95%.
There was a time the boy made a time table of girls he's inviting to visit him daily grin. He had no job at that time.

I am trying to get him to articulate his knowledge but he doesn't know where to start.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

How is Africa doomed
Psychopaths living with us

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Jeezzz!!!

Everybody wants to win argument, na wa o!

God knows I’m done reading... I no even read like this for exams... to think some are even lengthy undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Itzlinda:

Just have a lot of girls on the tabs. You would always get free pussy.

The broke dude I know never run out of pussy. He hit on 3-5 girls daily and have success rate of almost 95%.
There was a time the boy made a time table of girls he's inviting to visit him daily grin. He had no job at that time.

I am trying to get him to articulate his knowledge but he doesn't know where to start.
And some people believe you must have money to be with women. It's a supreme must like Glucose+2ATP for Glycolysis /EMP pathway. If you wave money at women all you'll attract are Gold diggers.

There was one guy a few weeks back mocking redpillers. Infolennka or what was his name. He said "the more beautiful woman you date is directly proportional to your financial capacity" I was like

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2021
SOZINN:

I'm beginning to view this assertion from another angle. I've perused some articles and watched some interviews on YouTube about these white people, especially those in the United States. And I've come to the conclusion that you have to belong to one of the three gradations of oppression to be respected by numerous people in the society. The are the three kinds of people who are believed to be subjects to ill treatment customarily.

1. Black people.
2. Homosexuals.
3. Women (*rolls my eyes*)

Victimization, victim hood and the victim mindset have triggered protests which in turn led to talk shows where lies were utilized to make the truth more acrid than it was. There are blacks who still believe that they are being maltreated in some way or another even though we're not in the 19th or 20th century. Criminals are seen as iconic people who were viciously murdered because the whites are still oppressive. At this point every white police officer is conjectured to be racist unless proven otherwise. There are still protests online/offline from blacks who want unmerited pedestalization or adulation, no one cares about their criminal records or their offences. The black community doesn't want to see any video of a soul brother/sister getting arrested or shot. The truth is, more whites die every year due to police brutality but the media doesn't report it because it doesn't get attention or clicks on the internet. But just one black person will generate twice as much recognition, heck might start a protest. The scale is now asymmetrical but there are still people who want to be part of the false injured party, so let them.

For homosexuals, their breakthrough came in neoteric years through Barrack Obama, until then they didn't receive equivalent treatment and discrimination was like expected manna. Things have changed, when you compare the western communities to places like Africa. You could sanguinely affirm that they have achieved a lot but president Trump and his negative comments happened and they felt like they were drawn back into the dark ages which is perspicuous.

As for women, feminists are just living in large towers of deception they built themselves because they were never subjugated by the "evil patriarchy ". All they have done is accuse the patriarchy which (held both genders in equal regard from as early as the 1700s), of androcentrism. They can't inculpate men for being the more productive gender, when only a few of them were interested in making the world a better place throughout history. Well, they are all crazy.

Other people who are believed to be subjects to ill treatment but haven't gained as much support are :

1. Fat people: Rather than put in the work to change their unhealthy lifestyles, they chose to maintain their obesity and asked the society to accept them for who they are. They have their own vacuous campaigns. Oh well, this is the 21st century, nothing should come as a shock to us anymore.

Judging from everything I've enumerated, we can say, no one feels more victimized than the fat, black, gay woman and the straight, white, healthy men are the ones who might be denied freedom of speech in coming years.
So DieRich5, if you want the society to care about you just join one of the movements and push a propaganda. You are black right? Your statement is not entirely true. wink Or you could add more weight. undecided
The truth is, more whites die every year due to police brutality....ur right here

no one feels more victimized than the fat, black, gay woman....... what about the slim

I'm just trying to pass a message dat men should love Dem self cus d society don't care.
In Nigeria, I don see alots of men doin hard labor just to feed da family still d jobless wife nd society keep pushing him to kill himself cus he a man.
In movies, people rather watch a man die than a woman.........I really hate dat

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
There's this old American song: Ooh bitch gerrota the way bitch gerrouta the way. Dont know the title.

I so much like that song with its beat.
THE SONG IS MOVE BITCH BY MYSTIKAL

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
I read it very well. Okay, fine, let me put the ball in your court. Explain logically how not putting puśsy on a pedestal implies "we will be monks living in caves who don’t care about being with any woman"? We are all here to learn.

First... Just know you are one of the few i respect on this forum...
Can you first explain what this means "If we take Don’t put pussy on the pedestal” to its logical conclusion," thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Notateflonguy:
First... Just know you are one of the few i respect on this forum...
Can you first explain what this means "If we take Don’t put pussy on the pedestal” to its logical conclusion," thanks
grin Lol. It simply means the conclusion you can logically derive or arrive at from strictly abiding by the rule of not pedestalizing pusśy. In other words, it means the conclusion and decisions one can logically make that's based on the rule of not putting puśsy on a pedestal. If I am wrong, please correct me. Also, don't forget to answer the question I asked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
There is nothing one will not see in the red pill community. After today, nothing can surprise me again about the red pill community.

Some people stated their assertion, I and others countered with logic and reasoning. They brought arguments which we easily deconstructed, and we kept asking them to bring a sound case, but they couldn't instead they just kept saying it's no big deal and kept validating each other as if it proves a point. All of a sudden, we are now labelled as keyboard warriors, underachievers, bitter ones, misogynists, inexperienced folks that haven't done exploits etc. grin Someone who can't put emotions aside to see that we are not trying to hinder him from paying for sex instead we simply don't think such behaviour is logical and in line with red pill principles thinks we are herd-like and narrow-minded. Someone who has no single irrefutable logic and reasoning to table in the argument is accusing those who kept bringing sound and simply reasoning of being narrow-minded, herd-like, and not able to change their minds. How laughable. I wonder the usefulness of displaying your achievements on this issue.
=====

The reason why you see me painstakingly mentioning people and stating my case is because of other redpillers that will come after us. I believe this thread will last after we are all gone. Some new redpillers, in future, who already have the common sense not to exchange valuable resources for pùssy (and know that pùssy is a worthless, dirty, nasty hole not worth one kobo) will know they are not alone in that mindset and won't be confused or perplexed by the rubbish they are seeing from "alpha OGs". Some who can't control their lust and will dishonestly try to hide behind the rubbish they are reading here to justify paying for sex (since "alpha OGs" did it too) will have it at the back of their minds that they have no excuse, that a lot saw clearly through their bùllshit, and that paying for sex is not logical or part of the red pill. Those that want to persist will know no one is holding them back, but they can't claim it's logical and part of the red pill. You can't act and think like a simp and condemn simping (even when you think you added "conditions" and "moderation"wink; simps have no reason to take the red pill seriously if they see that you still act like them at the end of the day.

"I do whatever the fuçk I want. I see, I pay, I fùck" Na so. Before nko, is anyone stopping you before? What does this prove to the matter being discussed?

Well said brother, I wanted to write a message about the false presumption that notch count, smoking and drinking amongst others are necessary rituals to be initiated into manhood. Or about them being mandatory precepts for masculinity. But I'll just post that in my masculinity thread. undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin Lol. It simply means the conclusion you can logically derive or arrive at from strictly abiding by the rule of not pedestalizing pusśy. In other words, it means the conclusion and decisions one can logically make that's based on the rule of not putting puśsy on a pedestal. If I am wrong, please correct me. Also, don't forget to answer the question I asked.

All I understood from the post was to not take this whole thing so serious and end up not getting laid, which is for those who intend to game.... Not applicable to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
SOZINN:
Well said brother, I wanted to write a message about the false presumption that notch count, smoking and drinking amongst others are necessary rituals to be initiated into manhood. Or about them mandatory precepts for masculinity. But I'll just post that in my masculinity thread. undecided
Logic is profitable and can't be argued against. That's why I love logic and sound reasoning. When you are on the side of these things, you don't need to make insults or silly assumptions about people's personalities and lives, you simply make your case and establish it.

I remember when one girl and some guys were insinuating that I am not as manly as some of my friends who drink and smoke, I said "what is the logic of doing things that are not medically advisable to prove you are a man? Who said these things maketh a man?" I wasn't intending to argue because I knew it would fly over their heads, and, as expected I was furnished with nonsensical woos woos and responses that couldn't make a sound case. It takes a lot for most human beings to accurately access their position and concede the flaws within; most people just want to be right.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Notateflonguy:
All I understood from the post was to not take this whole thing so serious and end up not getting laid, which is for those who intend to game.... Not applicable to everyone.

I rest my case, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
After reading through all the back and forth argumentative essays and seeing that I fancy myself as a very logical human.

I think I will be doing this thread a great disservice by sitting on the side lines.

Here goes my submission :

"Worth" especially where it concerns monetary value is relative.

The worth of a thing is determined by the worth placed on it by the supplier, the worth placed on it by the demander and lastly to some extent, the general economical situation of the society where the transaction is taking place.

I believe that we are all familiar with the economical term "Inflation" and what it entails. Any male paying for sex is inflating its worth and putting the female organ on a pedestal since the activity is meant to be mutually enjoyed by both sex.

Any self acclaimed redpiller paying for sex is doing the redpill community a great disservice by unwittingly putting it in the subconscious mind of the female participants in the transaction that sex is a goldmine and should be monetized - all this will only play into the hands of the females who will then go on to make the act of sex harder for the next male (match the previous offer or no show).

The fact that you think you are spending peanuts is laughable, it might be peanuts to you but is it peanuts to the hooker you are patronising?

A true redpiller is someone who can get maximum utility while exerting minimum resources.

Spending money to get sex is putting the female on a pedestal and telling her that her body is made for worship and that is against everything the redpill stands for.

Shalom!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notateflonguy(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:

I rest my case, bro.

That was a copied post and also it made sense to me.. But we are all here to learn.. Explain to me why its wrong, I'd love to learn more

Just to clarify.. Putting pussy on a pedestal is obviously and totally wrong, I'm fully aware of that

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Hehehe...

This matter long ooo...

To pay or not to pay....

Personal I feel if a man pays for sex with a woman he knows Is not a prostitute then he has simped...

If you wanna pay for sex locate a brothel have your fun and pay...

You already know the hoes at the club is selling pussy and you went for the exchange...

Or you go climb ashana finish no gree pay say you be redpiller?

Some people don't know how to or are too lazy to milk the cow... So they opt to buy it's milk elsewhere...

The same scenario is applicable to paying for sex just cuz you don't want to spend your time or use game to get it for free from some girl in your neighborhood...

If you are interested in a girl that you didn't find in a brothel.. maybe from church, work etc....

You have no Business giving her money to intiate sex... Highest give am tfare or food..

Everything is an exchange....

If you are milking the cow for free you must feed it or take care of it....

Which in this case is your time and attention and game you are using to score the gyal...

Na una sabi sha...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
There is nothing one will not see in the red pill community. After today, nothing can surprise me again about the red pill community.

Some people stated their assertion, I and others countered with logic and reasoning. They brought arguments which we easily deconstructed, and we kept asking them to bring a sound case, but they couldn't instead they just kept saying it's no big deal and kept validating each other as if it proves a point. All of a sudden, we are now labelled as keyboard warriors, underachievers, bitter ones, misogynists, inexperienced folks that haven't done exploits etc. grin Someone who can't put emotions aside to see that we are not trying to hinder him from paying for sex instead we simply don't think such behaviour is logical and in line with red pill principles thinks we are herd-like and narrow-minded. Someone who has no single irrefutable logic and reasoning to table in the argument is accusing those who kept bringing sound and simply reasoning of being narrow-minded, herd-like, and not able to change their minds. How laughable. I wonder the usefulness of displaying your achievements on this issue.
=====

The reason why you see me painstakingly mentioning people and stating my case is because of other redpillers that will come after us. I believe this thread will last after we are all gone. Some new redpillers, in future, who already have the common sense not to exchange valuable resources for pùssy (and know that pùssy is a worthless, dirty, nasty hole not worth one kobo) will know they are not alone in that mindset and won't be confused or perplexed by the rubbish they are seeing from "alpha OGs". Some who can't control their lust and will dishonestly try to hide behind the rubbish they are reading here to justify paying for sex (since "alpha OGs" did it too) will have it at the back of their minds that they have no excuse, that a lot saw clearly through their bùllshit, and that paying for sex is not logical or part of the red pill. Those that want to persist will know no one is holding them back, but they can't claim it's logical and part of the red pill. You can't act and think like a simp and condemn simping (even when you think you added "conditions" and "moderation"wink; simps have no reason to take the red pill seriously if they see that you still act like them at the end of the day.

"I do whatever the fuçk I want. I see, I pay, I fùck" Na so. Before nko, is anyone stopping you before? What does this prove to the matter being discussed?

I'll give my perspective on this.

Having seen the back and forths, I'll make some things clear from my understanding on this I have observed so far:

A good number of guys who come here to comment have no basic understanding of the red pill, though some may drop comments that indicate some level of awareness but no understanding and when some of them spill ignorance in the name of trying to make comments, and get corrected, the emotional side of them is exposed and you see them making blunders and doing the typical feminine antics of shaming others for exposing their ignorance.

Prostitution is among the oldest professions (not the oldest as some people say) showing that women have always offered their pussy for money even in times where men were naturally red pill aware. Also, at the time (and in the more recent past), societies were closed with women's "sexual misbehaviour" curtailed by religious and other cultural methods. Despite all of this, some women still "misbehaved". Some men still slept with them and they knew it was never a thing to "brag about" knowing that such women were skanks, and no match to the women they had as wives (homely women who assured their paternity).

That said, Justifying picking skanks (prostitutes and other trashy ladies) using the lure of money under the red pill is disingenuous. It's also dangerous because there are a lot of young impressionable men on this thread who may see it as "normal" and will set them up for life as money-paying slaves for pusssy. I've seen it ruin the lives of young men and not make them understand how to attract women despite having physical and financial features that can naturally attract women.

At the beginning of this thread, a brother asked me if picking prostitutes was Red Pill or Blue Pill. My response to him that it WASN'T Red Pill (in all ramifications) and MAY or MAY NOT be blue pill in itself and went to explain to him that prostitution may serve some purpose for certain kinds of men. In that comment, I said it that it is good to reduce the INCELIZATION of men who because of genetic and other artificial cases of severe deformity, can not attract women naturally with their body game, social status or verbal dexterity. Occasionally one may be having sexual thirst and just need a quick fix (like a drug addict) to ejaculate, hence paying for a hooker. I have no issues with that but if you try to justify it as being red pilled or some form of "alpha OG bragging" here, you will get called out. You can take it to the ASHAWO thread which exists for that reason. That thread is serving a beneficial purpose of reducing the INCELs and sexual thirstiness among men (I see some of them getting red pilled in some way because of their experiences with prostitutes). Incels are men who seek vaginas badly but because of being gameless or having an extremely low SMV (here, Looks, Money and Status), they can't access women. Your stories of paying pussies would certainly impress these types of men who don't get pusssy that often and see it as they see it as some kind of golden trophy.

If you take it as being alpha, paying sluts to do different forms of sexual depravity for you, you are just deceiving yourself and you know it. My advice is to pay your sluts, enjoy the temporary high it gives you and keep it shut here because you'd be looked down upon as LOSER (A thirsty, shiftless, incelized one). When I worked with club hoes (some of them are now online using, tinder, badoo, instamessage and codedruns and are the type to get down for dirty sexual behaviours), I saw guys who regularly asked me to help them get these girls and I did. I looked at them the way a drug dealer looked at his drug-addicted client - a LOSER with benefits. I got the same thing you paid for free or almost free which when I look at it now, has nothing special to it. Just empty ego.

Another thing, in the level up world of scheming women (GOLD DIGGERS), the type of sluts most guys (including the ones in ASHAWO thread) spread around or brag about, are looked as bottom feeders who can't even buy a motorbike from their hustles. Only colourful fake designers clothes, dirty wigs and used Iphones. Those at the top wrung of the ladder are going for richer men and are building wealth and investments out of it.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
obinna58:

Psychopaths living with us

Who are the psychopaths tho??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
oyetpel:

Guess you live with those celebs then, for you to know that they don't pay for sex.
It's not about paying for sex, but as a man if you are fúçking a lady on a regular, nothing bad in putting cash in her hands sometimes. It's Manly.

Of course it is, you can do that cuz you are human first before any other thing

But make sure you give your fellow man times two of that same amount cuz they have no p*say to offer and would appreciate it more.

My two cents cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Born2winnx:

At the bolded... yes I could be telling the truth...but when a girl text you at late nights before they sleep..means they can't just hold it no more....mind you..."y is my phone off"she ain't getting a reply from me. ... because that's a stupid assx question

An OG never says his a redpiller...an OG is more like a game player.. game changer...A born Fûcker... combo of all sort of shitx

you sound like a broken congo record

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
When your throwing shades at someone you mention them and talk directly....let them know you talking about them.
That's a thing Be bold.... you won't get bitten.

Like i Said it's not about writing jargons uphon jargons... that's make you a redpiller..be a man quote and talk directly.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Born2winnx:
When your throwing shades at someone you mention them and talk directly....let them know you talking about them.
That's a thing I saw in martinez... Be bold.... you won't get bitten.

Like i Said it's not about writing jargons uphon jargons... that's make you a redpiller..be a man quote me and talk directly.
Lol. I am not scared of you, I can quote you if I want. When you spoke of someone writing lengthy post in the past, why didn't you quote me? Despite that, did I accuse you of being scared? Think before you act! If I talk about you to someone or I allude to you in a discussion or post without mentioning you, it doesn't mean I am looking for your attention, scared or I intended the post for you. It's simply a matter of discussion with whom I am conversing with or a case of general lesson.

Nice but failed attempt in trying to make me look like a weak man who is scared of confronting or quoting you. Lol. On top ordinary nairaland. grin Get out of your emotions and ego and start being logical jare. Your lack of logic and sound reasoning and the resulting feminine vibe are beginning to irritate me. An OG that needs to berate his fellow man to feel better/right instead of focusing on the logic of his case. SMH.

Finally, I never said or thought that writing posts makes me a redpiller just as I never said or thought that seeing pùssy as a worthless, dirty, nasty hole not worthy of one kobo makes me a alpha redpiller. I have nothing against you, bro, just grown up and handle your emotions and ego better.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
"Logic over emotions", "be masculine" etc.

See them. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. I am not scared of you, I can quote you if I want. When you spoke of someone writing lengthy post in the past, why didn't you quote me? Despite that, did I accuse you of being scared? Think before you act! If I talk about you to someone or I allude to you in a discussion or post without mentioning you, it doesn't mean I am looking for your attention, scared or I intended the post for you. It's simply a matter of discussion with whom I am conversing with or a case of general lesson.

Nice but failed attempt in trying to make me look like a weak man who is scared of confronting or quoting you. Lol. On top ordinary nairaland. grin Get out of your emotions and ego and start being logical jare. You lack of logic and sound reasoning and resulting feminine vibe are beginning to irritate me. An OG that needs to berate his fellow man to feel better/right instead of focusing on the logic of his case. SMH.

Finally, I never said or thought that writing posts makes me a redpiller just as I never said or thought that seeing pùssy as a worthless, dirty, nasty hole not worthy of one kobo makes me a alpha redpiller. I have nothing against you, bro, just grown up and handle your emotions and ego better.

I was actually giving you accolades my man.

be bold like martinez referring to that guy up there who wrote lengthy post... calling same girls he overdose on redpills for ..skanks and prostitute n the rest.

Lol... you see..do you even read and understand my post at all. cheesy other than to counter claim?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Born2winnx:
I was actually giving you accolades my man.

be bold like martinez referring to that guy up there who wrote lengthy post... calling same girls he overdose on redpills for ..skanks and prostitute n the rest.

Lol... you see..do you even read and understand my post at all. cheesy other than to counter claim?
Keep fooling yourself. Your post is ambiguous and can be construed either way. Stop playing silly games of setting such traps. Those that are following can see through your bullśhit. All of sudden, you are claiming you were referring to harmless contributions that were not aimed at your person (throwing shades) but aimed at the topic of discussion. Nice try.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
@ Martinez39s, more grease to your elbow. This brotherhood will not forget your great service to us.
U get time ooo grin

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ahijo1990(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.