Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741494 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dajobi: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
TheUndercover:

It was a shit test, only those deep in the game will know.

1) Never ask for a girl's picture (except maybe you're meeting online for the first time), it shows you're missing her and she may start misbehaving. If she finds you interesting, she will flood your phone with it even without asking. Even if you do ask, for example, if you ask for one, she will send more than what you asked. I once remembered a girl I got chatting with online and I asked for her picture, she sent me an album and some other similar scenarios. Sometimes, I used the picture asking as a shit test to see if a girl is interested in me.

2) The picture she sent you was a shit test, the response you gave her made you fail the test. It shows you're pained and she got you. You should have responded like "tell that guy to press it very well and handle it like a pro" with an emoji and block her immediately. Don't answer her call nor text, delete her with Shift + Del key. Never let a girl know that she got you.

I blocked her already. Staying far away from these gender for now.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oyin2212:

Local man cannot begin to can grin

What local man cannot even can even if it was free. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goddyss(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
I am a silent follower of this thread. One thing I have concluded is that I will never marry a woman that is not a virgin.

Once a woman has tasted different dickss, it's just a matter of time before she starts lusting after dickss better than yours.

But a man can easily mould the sexual behavior of a virgin that has never tasted a dickk.

The easiest way to get a virgin is to engage her while she's still 18 and monitor her without having sex with her till she's 21.

My cousin did same thing.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
dajobi:

I actually misunderstood his advise

Ok bro might I suggest you follow (Alpha Male strategies) on YouTube he gives real time examples and advises though some situations don’t apply to Nigerian women but you will get the general point of it all.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
a single mother chopped my money, put my number in blacklist and blocked me on whatsapp im raging i hate single mothers

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
im getting tired of this redpill and females palaver nothing works

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
to me if you say sh!t and later take it back in this thread to me you have failed a "shit test" by a fellow Man, you don't deserve to brag about Alpha Sh!t here again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:
I am a silent follower of this thread. One thing I have concluded is that I will never marry a woman that is not a virgin.

Once a woman has tasted different dickss, it's just a matter of time before she starts lusting after dickss better than yours.

But a man can easily mould the sexual behavior of a virgin that has never tasted a dickk.

The easiest way to get a virgin is to engage her while she's still 18 and monitor her without having sex with her till she's 21.

Well is good to marry virgin but monitroring her will be disasterous a girl in he prime yrs will be more attractive to guy due to he smv let say one guy per day that will be 30/mnth 365/yr in 3yr "over 1000 guys" can she reject all of them?
what u can do make sure you pop dat cherry first and dominate her spiritually&physically that would still be better

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abba114:
a single mother chopped my money, put my number in blacklist and blocked me on whatsapp im raging i hate single mothers
Sorry bro. Singles mothers loyalty is first to the survival of there offsprings.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
the only way to be a true redpiller is to control ur sexual urges and they cant be controlled.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Qasak:

Sorry bro. Singles mothers loyalty is first to the survival of there offsprings.
she used me to provide for her children with a promise to Bleep me later whenever i talk about sex she come up with an excuse i got tired and ask her just to tell me if the sex is not going to happen she blocked me nd put my number in blacklis im raging dn looking for a way to have my vengeance

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abba114:
she used me to provide for her children with a promise to Bleep me later whenever i talk about sex she come up with an excuse i got tired and ask her just to tell me if the sex is not going to happen she blocked me nd put my number in blacklis im raging dn looking for a way to have my vengeance

Sorry bro na their way. Na she go unblock you herself contact you with explanation when alarm ring am.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:

I hope you are a virgin too because no virgin likes a community prick
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Goddyss(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dabronze:
Well is good to marry virgin but monitroring her will be disasterous a girl in he prime yrs will be more attractive to guy due to he smv let say one guy per day that will be 30/mnth 365/yr in 3yr "over 1000 guys" can she reject all of them?
what u can do make sure you pop dat cherry first and dominate her spiritually&physically that would still be better

The fact she is still a virgin and invested in the relationship,l would discourage her from having sex with another man.

Women may be very emotional but not when it comes to losing their virgiinity to a random guy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:

you don't "save" a virgin man. Fvck her. Saving a virgin only means you'll be shocked after someone else has fvcked her right under your nose. The point is not to reserve a virgin for some special time but to Dickmatize Her ASAP. the sooner you brainwash her with your dick the longer you will last with her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:

remember whatever a girl is, you are just another guy to her until you have fvcked her. Until you have put your dick in her, she'll forget you when another guy has put his dick in her. Fvck a girl first then do whatever you want after. Sex first, games after.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:

The fact she is still a virgin and invested in the relationship,l would discourage her from having sex with another man.

Women may be very emotional but not when it comes to losing their virgiinity to a random guy
Girls lose their virginity to community dick bro. Don't kid yourself.
Most girls lose their virginity to players and thugs. If I were you I would stop wasting time and pop that cherry. The point is not to marry her a virgin, but for you to be the only guy she has ever fvcked when you marry her.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Born2winnx:

Yeah mahn..am a celebrity over there man...buh toke a break early dis month..to focus on sum important goals..... just curious... which hand did you use to mastûbate your dîck while going through all my post.... because I got alot of +18 x rated content in there with same girls you took months overdosed on redpills to impressed...I got their assès on video's n explicit images... viewers discretion is advice.. that's why it's on hidden section on nairaland..... because you might find your sister... fiancees... housewives...in there.... handled like a cheap slut.. one day mahn with pics clearly taken...as signature..hahahaha cheesy

Wait o..hidden section dey for this site??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
If guys refuse to pay for sex, would we have a significant reduction in prostitution?

Would ladies be more humble and contributing to the society?

Would we stop having entitled women?

Thinking out loud! �
E go be! ✌

Prostitution is a long institution that has been part of the human civilization. Paying for sex didn't start now.

From a reproductive angle, prostitution is a medium some women used in gaining men that are of high status, wealthy and powerful. And to also secure a good gene by selecting for different men through sex and as well secure a better father. On the otherhand, it is programmed in the male specie to reproduce. And when a man cannot get get a woman of his choice and in dire need to spread his genes, prostitutes are his last option. In fact, since prostitutes are always available, a man has a greater opportunity of spreading his seeds faster by inseminating different women.

On the economic angle, a woman who is not engaged to a well-to-do male to cater for all her needs, used prostitution as a medium to source for money for herself.

However, all these happens subconsciously. It is when will bring it to a conscious level that we begin to see its pros and cons( STDs; physical and emotional and psychological attack; drug abuse etc).

Women have a great fill of grandiosity and entitlement because of the exorbitant price men attached to pvssy. The price is not as a result of the need for reproduction but the need to gain the excitement, sensation or pleasure of the by product of reproduction. Remember: on a subconscious level men are doing this because of procreation and attached enough price to it because they think the woman/prostitute is worth bringing forth good children. And the woman on a subconscious level: " I need to charge a high price because he might deny me and the child".
Even if TRP men decides not to be part of women's entitlement mentality, they're still in the minority, though their niche might gain reasonable increase, but women we still clinger to men that have too much money to spend.

Prostitution is here to stay and there's nothing we can do about it for the now, because it threatens no one severely at the moment and it's still a channel for government officials to "cool their temperatures". And other men to appropriate their infidelity. Lol! And we should not forget that the internet is here to stay.

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Goddyss:

Just dont come here and be lamentin that one girl break ur heart Because you soundin as if her virginity is like money that u can store in bank and withdraw it anytyme u need it.
POP THAT CHERRY NOW!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Wait o..hidden section dey for this site??
Smile.... they are places you haven't explore yet bro... here on nairaland... for real.. jobs hunting...occultic meetings and all.

Especially the SEXUALITY thread do you know most men who are about to get married...do come there to undergo 6months course searching and screening d asewo threads of 2008 till date.....just to see if their esteemed fiancees are among those already been devoured by mighty mandigos n shitxx... hahaha ha.

The ones who didn't know about it... live in regrets till now... when their wife start demonstrating the act of an hoè after marriage.

The thing here is this motherfuckas thinks it's brothel hôes that's gets slaughtered in that thread......my nigga go there see for yourself.....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Media Detox To Help With Masculinity and Redpill

I want to share what I've been doing for some time. When you take the redpill, you realise the world is filled with a lot more lies and controlling mechanisms tailored to the naive man.

One thing I have done to unplug myself effectively is a media detox - purposefully choosing the content I consume. They fall within the following:

1. Movies/TV Shows

I started watching masculinity-themed movies and series. Sometimes movies say a lot more than words. If you're here and you watch too much RomCom, Disney, Happily Ever After or Stranger Finds Love movies, you'd slowly lose frame - there's a reason girls love those things a lot.

Instead, watch shows that portray men in their most traditional state. Fight Club, Shawshank Redemption, Mad Men, The Godfather are some good recommendations.

2. Social Media

This is in my opinion the most influential because it works very fast. A lady posts a picture, you can sight her boobs and start rationalising simping or worse you assume she's a quality lady - we've all been there but you don't have to remain there.

Uninstall Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok, if you know deep down you only use them to pleasure yourself/self-service to thirst traps - this is just as good as a woman holding you to her vagina except it's on your phone.

3. Books

Everyone of us here should have a physical or digital library of books in the manosphere, in addition to other books.

These books are unique because they'd tell you truths the people that claim to love you will never tell you. Any book that talks about harsh/observable reality like David Goggins Can't Hurt Me or Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power works.

Remember to read with understanding and context before you start applying.

4. Music

If you check the verses of a lot of trendy songs these days, you'd find a line or more that goes against men becoming men.

A lot are too weak, extremely emotional and encourage victim mentality. Try using music as inspiration, you can even download trap beats and continue with your day.

That's a wrap. I'd share more as I progress. If we can all master these four pillars, we'd see better improvements in our mindset and overall character.

Haha shey my eyes dey deceive me ni......grin

Hahahaha grin

Buhahahaha grin

When did you become a redpiller ? grin

Or person dey use dis account ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Buhahahaha grin

He subscribed to the red pill a long time ago. We were all surprised too given that he used to be one of the biggest simps on nairaland. We asked him if female nature dealt with him harshly, he said no. The good thing is, if he can change, many can.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
He subscribed to the red pill a long time ago. We were all surprised too given that he used to be one of the biggest simps on nairaland. We asked him if female nature dealt with him harshly, he said no. The good thing is, if he can change, many can.

Your head is correct you remembered all his behaviour dat time that gat many nairaland boys shouting up and down.....grin

Hahahaha grin.

Hope he take the pill well....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
DeusMagnus:
you didn't need to mention Anambra. It wasn't necessary.
Why did you say so.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Qasak:

Sorry bro na their way. Na she go unblock you herself contact you with explanation when alarm ring am.
Stop quotin that troll undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
The fact I have had to reply to these questions not once, not twice shows the mentality of a lot of people here.

He didn't address the message, and probably didn't learn anything.

SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Buhahahaha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Some will never change regardless and I also dislike being referenced as the worst case scenario in this thread repeatedly, because I wasn't even in my past.

The fact I came here without terrible and painful past relationships/experiential losses like some may have doesn't give me the right to rank above them because we've all made mistakes.

That should be the mentality

Martinez39s:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Some will never change regardless and I also dislike being referenced as the worst case scenario in this thread repeatedly, considering how well I've improved.
grin Be calming down. No vex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dabronze:
Just dont come here and be lamentin that one girl break ur heart Because you soundin as if her virginity is like money that u can store in bank and withdraw it anytyme u need it.
POP THAT CHERRY NOW!
if by now he doesn't know what to do, he's hopelessly lost lmfao

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abba114:
played.

That's why we say SEX FIRST, ALL ELSE AFTER.

Don't fall for a promise of pussy. Promises are a comfort to a fool.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hehehe....

Girl wey dey beg me for 2k....

Just update her Whatsapp status with..

"Stong independent woman"

I like how women decieve themselves... grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trailblazer93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.