Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745934 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
The fact I have had to reply to these questions not once, not twice shows the mentality of a lot of people here.

He didn't address the message, and probably didn't learn anything.

Abi you mad ni

This is the first time of seeing dis , you think i have time to be monitoring people up and down for nairaland......

Mentality keeee you there.....

The last time I noticed your moniker was when your mumu too much , so what's your problem.....

Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Girl wey dey beg me for 2k....

Just update her Whatsapp status with..

"Stong independent woman"

I like how women decieve themselves... grin grin
Same way they post their boyfriends' pictures on social media, writing "I love you", "love of my life" etc.... only to hop on and suck other diçks in secret. Let's not talk about the church prude who is enjoying diçks and naughty stuffs, yet posting scriptures on her social media.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
Same way they post their boyfriends' pictures on social media, writing "I love you", "love of my life" etc.... only to hop on and suck other diçks in secret. Let's not talk about the church prude who is enjoying diçks and naughty stuffs, yet posting scriptures on her social media.
normal levels bro

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
SOZINN:

What local man cannot even can even if it was free. grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
ubunja:
remember whatever a girl is, you are just another guy to her until you have fvcked her. Until you have put your dick in her, she'll forget you when another guy has put his dick in her. Fvck a girl first then do whatever you want after. Sex first, games after.

Very correct. We call it "marking your register". Goat and raw yam can never be friends. The goat must surely chop the raw yam grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WinterMinter(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Okay what about this,I asked a girl for her pictures online,she sent me her blurred pictures,I asked her why she did that,she said she doesn't know why it's blurry and moreover she doesn't like taking pictures,
I just had to laugh it off
TheUndercover:

It was a shit test, only those deep in the game will know.

1) Never ask for a girl's picture (except maybe you're meeting online for the first time), it shows you're missing her and she may start misbehaving. If she finds you interesting, she will flood your phone with it even without asking. Even if you do ask, for example, if you ask for one, she will send more than what you asked. I once remembered a girl I got chatting with online and I asked for her picture, she sent me an album and some other similar scenarios. Sometimes, I used the picture asking as a shit test to see if a girl is interested in me.

2) The picture she sent you was a shit test, the response you gave her made you fail the test. It shows you're pained and she got you. You should have responded like "tell that guy to press it very well and handle it like a pro" with an emoji and block her immediately. Don't answer her call nor text, delete her with Shift + Del key. Never let a girl know that she got you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Girl wey dey beg me for 2k....

Just update her Whatsapp status with..

"Stong independent woman"

I like how women decieve themselves... grin grin
How far about that the other girl?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dabronze:
How far about that the other girl?
which girl?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
ubunja:
if by now he doesn't know what to do, he's hopelessly lost lmfao
One thing I understand about swallowing redpill you after u hve cured the blue-pill mentality you y've to deal with NAWALT which is the most difficult

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
which girl?
The one that said she won't talk to u because you refused to compliment her in ur workplace

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KingClown(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm sha happy at the way I've grown.

girls that I would have move heaven and earth for few years back, no dy trip me again.

when I see the kind of girls some guys are killing themselves to chase, I just lose respect for them.

I have become really picky with the women I let into my life.

if you allow anyhow girl into your life, she will just come and disorganise your life.

before I use to rush to enter relationship with them only for me to come and be asking myself how and why did I even enter this relationship in the first place ........I don learn my lesson.
these days, I avoid stories that touch.

if you look closely you'll discover that most girls don't deserve your time and resources ......most of them na werey in disguise.
thank God I now know how to smell the useless ones from 2 miles away.

most women see men as a tool to compete against her fellow women.
na their way......they Like to compete and oppress each other.
she will just see you as an instrument to upgrade her social status in the eyes of her fellow women.

in this 21 century men have not changed, we are still the same. most of us just want a good beautiful woman that will support us and give us peace of mind.

women have really changed and it's beacause of their need to compete against their fellow women.
those that cannot get a man have turned to feminist...lol
while the one's getting men have used social media to sell to the highest bidder, oppress their fellow women and develop narcissistic and entitlement personalities.

have you ever wondered why they spend hundreds of thousand on human hair when majority of men cannot tell the difference between cheap 4k hair and an expensive 500k one ??

these days I avoid girls that

-try so hard to impress people

- like to show herself on social media especially Instagram

- show traits of stingyness and selfishness (she hardly willingly do or get anything for you but like to receive)

I remember when one useless girl told me her love language is receiving gifts, I just quietly withdraw my application grin

- not really family orientated

-like to compete with men ( I cannot be inside relationship with another man ....period)

- the one's that like to pretend to be a good person because people are around watching her (you have to have foresight and wisdom because this type of girls are very dangerous)

- want to start billing me because you think I'm liking you.

- the one's that low key think they are better than you or they think they can do better than you

guys make una look well before you leap

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
ubunja:
you don't "save" a virgin man. Fvck her. Saving a virgin only means you'll be shocked after someone else has fvcked her right under your nose. The point is not to reserve a virgin for some special time but to Dickmatize Her ASAP. the sooner you brainwash her with your dick the longer you will last with her.
You are evil
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Born2winnx:

Smile.... they are places you haven't explore yet bro... here on nairaland... for real.. jobs hunting...occultic meetings and all.

Especially the SEXUALITY thread do you know most men who are about to get married...do come there to undergo 6months course searching and screening d asewo threads of 2008 till date.....just to see if their esteemed fiancees are among those already been devoured by mighty mandigos n shitxx... hahaha ha.

The ones who didn't know about it... live in regrets till now... when their wife start demonstrating the act of an hoè after marriage.

The thing here is this motherfuckas thinks it's brothel hôes that's gets slaughtered in that thread......my nigga go there see for yourself.....

Abeg point me in the direction..I wan see things ��

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are obviously operating in a scarcity mindset. Baba there are alot of bitches in the ocean nahh tf!

U are also the same age for bleeps sake spin her plate and move on Jesus!
Bro YOU Can't save everyone that boy don't want to move on he thinks he can't see someone better than her that why he keep saying that bin he wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Abeg point me in the direction..I wan see things ��
I won't advise you to go that way Gee.... that's the dark side ...in here is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
ubunja:
played.

That's why we say SEX FIRST, ALL ELSE AFTER.

Don't fall for a promise of pussy. Promises are a comfort to a fool.
Bro stop qouting that troll he is a simp.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:32am On Jun 12, 2021
12 June, today, is my birthday. Red Pillers Be kind and say something nice on my birthday thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4556249/12-june-happy-birthday-ubunja

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2021
The great UBUNJA, may ur days be long on this earth to keep on doing ur shit in liberating men from the hooks of simphood.
Happy birthday bro. One love. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2021
THIS THREAD IS MOVING TO FAST AM TRYING TO CATCH UP

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winnx: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Moneysoldier007:
Let me share my own view. This is like the best thread in my thread reading career.

When you stop taking women seriously, you'll find out they ain't shit. The best thing any man can do out there is to focus on you first, add value and then see these women for who they are.

Love is meant for the weak. Kill your emotions in your dealings with people and then you've solved 99% of your problems cos it means your happiness first before anything else.

During relationships the signs are always there but because you've taken them too serious(Love) you become blind to see these things staring at you in the face. When a woman says I am with a friend, it means she's with a guy but when she says I am with my friend, it means she's with a girl, 100/100 that this has happened to me, it has always been correct, it's an unconscious action. Another unconscious action is when they are lying watch them closely, they look at their left.

That your babe you want to kill yourself on, that's making you not channel all your energy into bettering yourself only shows you messages from guys she doesn't like but the ones you she can replace you with tomorrow, she deletes them, that's why you'll find when partners break up, within few months the babe is getting married.

My brotherrrrrrrrrr when you carry am for head and taking care of all her bills, she's begging another man of value for attention, a man that's already gotten his shit together when you were simply busy chasing her with all your strength and might, those ones she adores and acts like angels to them, you've seen it all with her and she's paid you for it with sex because after looking back the truth is it was all you got(sex and companionship which you mistook for love).

Wisemen, focus on yourself, add value to your life, get yourself in a very comfortable situation, nice crib, a small ride to move around and just keep hunting for the next best thing to do to continue that value adding, I bet you babe go find you come and when you're about to hit that cookie you'll hear "I can't believe I am doing this", my brother she had it all planned from the minute she shaved.

Everyone is born intelligent, it's how we apply it, act based on facts and not emotions.

A man who can control his sexual urge, do his chores, make his food and tame his ego would
ALMOST be 'uncontrollable' and 'un-influenceable'.

Only wise and strong women who have more qualities to offer more than sex are meant to be cherished.

A woman offering you nothing but just sex is a total drag back.

Leave love and chase money, leave the love for the woman, rather choose respect over love.

Respect manh.... hahahaha.

You got the highest support on this post... this history mahn.Gee.

May it be well with you brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yiagi: 1:51am On Jun 12, 2021
The need to learn a skill and be empowered cannot be stressed enough.
As a business owner or entrepreneur, graphic designs would always be needed.
You would always need either a flyer, invoice, banner, logo design etc.

Most organisations require graphic designers these days, acquiring the skills is a smart move. At Average you could earn N120,000 monthly.

Anyone can design but not everyone can make a good design.
How much more advice do you need before you jump on this incredible opportunity

If you have attended a graphic design class before, this is going to be the mother of them all.

*Course outline*

1. Colour theory and psychology

2. Design composition

3. Brand identity design

4. Adobe Illustrator Mastery

5. CorelDraw Mastery

6. Pixellab Secrets and Hack

7. Secrets of designing eye-catching flyers

8. Introduction to Photoshop

*BONUS*

7. I would reveal how I was able to make over 250k in a month from making logos for clients.

8. I would reveal how I was able to make 10 different, non-generic logos in 2 hours.

9. Lifetime Access to Envato Premium Resources

10. Free Access to Udemy and Skillshare courses

11. Other freebies

Payment is ongoing for ₦5,000 and the price would revert to ₦10,000 soon.

For payments and enquiries, click the link
https:///message/SATOI4KQHJT3K1
Or send a DM to 0807 683 6910

The train would take off very soon, don't be left behind.
I want to take you by hand and make your design story a success.

Check out http://Instagram.com/brandexposure.ng to see what you can be able to produce soon.
Don't forget to follow to see updates.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday Ubunja. More fruitful years ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
I don't get it
she only loves the way you make her feel
If you stop making het feel that way she will leave.
Infact sometimes a gal will say something like "you are not acting the way you used to act"

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

THE SONG IS MOVE BITCH BY MYSTIKAL
It's actually by Ludacris featuring Mystikal in 2001. Thanks anyway. I've downloaded it... The beat and rap is maaad!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Dabronze:
The one that said she won't talk to u because you refused to compliment her in ur workplace
Hehehe....

Oh....

She's pregnant now...

She took permission to go to the hospital for medical checkup....

When she came back she looked very unhappy..

I jokingly asked if she was pregnant...

She refused to answer me....

I later found a lab test in her bag confirming my initial suspicions.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Oh....

She's pregnant now...

She took permission to go to the hospital for medical checkup....

When she came back she looked very unhappy..

I jokingly asked if she was pregnant...

She refused to answer me....

I later found a lab test in her bag confirming my initial suspicions.
Haaahaa! Shakaraa Don End
I guess you should be the one responsible for the pregnancy!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday to the one and only Ubunja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by lookyzy: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Modified ;

For biginners, genuinely willing to start these journey of delving deep into woman nature, and understand how they are innately programmed and hardwired, I have decided to compile a list on books I found helpful when I started my journey and strongly believe it will be of great help to you or anyone out there genuinely ready to learn the bitter truth of the woman nature, make peace with them and stop seeing women for who they are not.
Read them, rinse and repeat.
And most importantly, drop everything you think you know about women before you open any of the books because they're likely an illusion, and be willing to be open minded about the harsh reality of the human nature as you flip through the books that has been staring you in the face ,but you're took blind to see them.
Enjoy !

-- The Rational Male
--- The Rational Male [ preventive medicine ]
--- The Rational Male [ positive masculinity ]
--- The manipulated Man
--- No more Mr nice guy
-- The myth of male power

--- The book of pook
-- The war against boys
--- The predatory female
--- The feminist lie etc

I found these books as basis on these journey,so start from them. Of course ,there are more out there,maybe others in the journey could help with more.

You can download them from www.pdfdrive.com and by generally Google searching about them.
For now ,take care and do have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Dabronze:
Haaahaa! Shakaraa Don End
I guess you should be the one responsible for the pregnancy!
cheesy grin

Nice try bro

But no..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Jessepaid:
cheesy grin

Nice try bro

But no..
If you hav compliment her the other tym she wouldn"t be pregnant by now that but u refused tha why i hold u responsible for it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikillbrokegirls: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday Ubunja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
DAY 163, REDPILL 2021

In dealing with women forget about the word "extra". No extra money. No extra mile. No extra attention. No extra tolerance for bvllshit. No extra whatsoever because "extra" doesn't have an end.

Only do according to your capability. Because the woman you die for today, you won't see again tomorrow.

Authority: Maintain frame.

37 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, OrganicSoup and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.