Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2747944 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Faboosuarez:

Exactly man, wat makes vagina more tight us a surgery called vaginoplasmy or vaginoplasty can't remember tha name, it's wen the vagina is loose maybe after childbirth and sex is no enjoyable, dh attach living tissue to the vagina or something to make it tight, watched it once on botched
Botched exposed me to a lot of stuff. I have stopped watching it but my sister never misses it, I think she is gaining knowledge in case she might need it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WinterMinter(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
my fellow redpillers
I have got something to ask,please there is this girl I kind of admire only because of her skin type (fair) she lives in the same compound as mine,buy she is only around in the evening while her guardian is strict she doesn't have chance for chitchats,buy I did collect her number though,it's been over a week and I haven't called her nor see her.
Am I making my presence diminished or elevated ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2021
Itzlinda:

I'm talking about the girl I met when she'd just two or three guys.

She wants me to be her captain save a hoe. I can post screenshot
We don't quote that moniker here, stick to the rules

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SNAKE IS A DANGEROUS ANIMAL BUT SOME BIRDS LAND AND GRAB THEM AND SWALLOW THEM DOWN.CREATIVITY HAS WIDE DEFINITIONS.
I wonder why you guys don't listen

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

His 10year old son confidently told him he wants to be identified as a girl and he proudly accepted..I mean the child is going thru transformation into a female under his roof
Wade is a fvcking simp, he's not certified to be a dad. I can't imagine my own son telling me that he wants to identify as a female, I will use dirty slap to reset his brain to default.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2021
WinterMinter:
my fellow redpillers
I have got something to ask,please there is this girl I kind of admire only because of her skin type (fair) she lives in the same compound as mine,buy she is only around in the evening while her guardian is strict she doesn't have chance for chitchats,buy I did collect her number though,it's been over a week and I haven't called her nor see her.

You don't need to call her Gee...she lives in same compound as you do...mahn.... you just need to go out there... live the life up like you don't get care my Gee..get more girls COMING TO YOUR APARTMENT AND GUy friends... blow some weed... and drinks.. with sound system playing and all... whenever you come out with a new clothes on.(drip).. and a latest palm to match your outfit.... trust me even though she ain't around... she be getting the gist from her friends and guardian...

Then she be looking forward to experience you someday to see for her self....if all the news she hearing about you is true

she be like fûck mahn.. whose the guy self...he took my number and he ain't even called yet... that's how to get her attention bro... Be like you don't care...let her hear your news.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2021
ItachiKakashi:

i been deh hustle all my life, na now i wan settle down and i am not going to date or touch any old retired or semi retired cargoes out there. i be man, i be old wine angry.
Una dey fall hands Sha, you know the useless person wey you quote? jeez!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Peaceyw:

Botched exposed me to a lot of stuff. I have stopped watching it but my sister never misses it, I think she is gaining knowledge in case she might need it

Botched be boss show, saw Lotta shii on there, butt enlargement with silicon, watched it 2013 den lol, ladies be wildin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WinterMinter(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Your advice is tangible
But the problem is I don't have the resources to pull of those tricks
I'm broke and a bit of an introvert,or an ambivert,I don't want to get entangled with her....just wanna drill and go.
Born2winKingOG:

You don't need to call her Gee...she lives in same compound as you do...mahn.... you just need to go out there... live the life up like you don't get care my Gee..get more girls COMING TO YOUR APARTMENT AND GUy friends... blow some weed... and drinks.. with sound system playing and all... whenever you come out with a new clothes on.(drip).. and a latest palm and the to match your outfit.... trust me even though she ain't around... she be getting the gist from her friends and guardian...

Then she be looking forward to experience you someday to see for her self....if all the news she hearing about you is true

she be like fûck mahn.. whose the guy self...he took my number and he ain't even called yet... that's how to get her attention bro... Act like you don't care...let her hear your news.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2021
We all know the situation of our society and how it tends to favor females over males.

I want to proffer a mental image. In the situation where a woman slaps or hits a man, what should he do? Assume that there will be repercussions for his actions. Should he retaliate and take a risk of losing his job, societal standing, etc.

I know some might be thinking that if you set your boundaries and had your frame, this situation would not occur in the first place. I know that, but let's just over look this.

I just need unbiased and concise responses please. It is a hypothetical question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
you probably didn't understand my last text. If spending is your style ride on because the money is your own. The red pill is meant to teach you how not to spend. Since the bluest simp spends at the twinkle of an eye. Those who don't wish to spend will learn how not to. That's the whole point of all these pointers we're sharing. It seems Nigerian men are intent to spend, even though Nigerian women are open to men not spending. Bro, do you.
She is clearly being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
WinterMinter:
my fellow redpillers
SEND HER LOVE MESSAGES AND WATCH HOW SHE RESPONDS.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I wonder why you guys don't listen
how bro ? more lights please !

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
We all know the situation of our society and how it tends to favor females over males.

I want to proffer a mental image. In the situation where a woman slaps or hits a man, what should he do? Assume that there will be repercussions for his actions. Should he retaliate and take a risk of losing his job, societal standing, etc.

I know some might be thinking that if you set your boundaries and have your frame, this situation would not occur in the first place. I know that, but let's just over look this.

I just need unbiased and concise responses please. It is a hypothetical question.
He should have slapped her back immediately....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
WinterMinter:
Your advice is tangible
But the problem is I don't have the resources to pull of those tricks
I'm broke and a bit of an introvert,or an ambivert,I don't want to get entangled with her....just wanna drill and go.

Am someone you don't get meet often.... but when you see me.. girls... they be like who the hell is this guy.... where is he from...for those that haven't met me yet in the neighborhood I currently live in mahn....nor be every knows me.... except few...I try as much as possible to hide myself....but when I step out bro...am hot like the sun rays!.....

I don't do compound or area parole bro from day one....I play away games!.

But I tell you...I got girls who their pucsy gets wet at the sight of me...in the area I live in.....one always comes to charge phone in my house... everytime my gen is on.... to see who the fûck am with.

Cus I do got alot of Gees coming in from other vicinities...like for real manh.

Gee..

To be a hardcore redpiller... you need resources..to improve yourselves... your lifestyle.. your mentality.

You say your broke... you need to be on your A games for this shitx... especially for compound parole.
You need to package yourself bro.... that needs resources.... time n money...go get that shitx bro.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Rozcol:
This your own version of redpill is very funny, which man will have to lie before getting a lady to fall for him if not a simp? I think there should be a redpill version called "Simpishredpill" you obviously belong to that category

U gradually getting the point now?! Aren't you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Am someone you don't get meet often.... but when you see me.. girls... they be like who the hell is this guy.... where is he from...for those that haven't met me yet in the neighborhood I currently live in mahn....nor be every knows me.... except few...I try as much as possible to hide myself....but when I step out bro...am hot like the sun rays!.....

But I tell you...I got girls who their pucsy gets wet at the sight of me...in the area I live in.....one always comes to charge phone in my house... everytime my gen is on.... to see who the fûck am with

Gee..

To be a hardcore redpiller... you need resources..to improve yourselves... your lifestyle.. your mentality.

You say your broke... you need to be on your A games for this shitx.
You need to package yourself bro.... that needs resources.... time n money...go get that shitx bro.

Clown. I remember you saying you do not identify as a redpiller.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin grin lol dude, am not rich neither do I try to seem rich but you're either dirt broke or just a freakin miser, you basically said snacks and refreshments.....at least 2k would get you basic snacks and refreshments, if spending 2k on refreshments would make a dent to your net worth you probably shouldn't be in romance section talking about women, move to agric section were your mates are making a living grin you even referred to snacks and refreshments as "good food" grin grin.

I'm with you brother. Ride on!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

But I tell you...I got girls who their pucsy gets wet at the sight of me...in the area I live in.....one always comes to charge phone in my house... everytime my gen is on.... to see who the fûck am with.

Cus I do got alot of Gees coming in from other vicinities...like for real manh.

Gee..

You say your broke... you need to be on your A games for this shitx... especially for compound parole.

I can relate bro,compound paroles dey bring see finish,personally I won't advice a nigga to chase compound girls,except na she bring body come,u chop clean mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2021
This thread has been invaded by F elements and incurable simps. Their mission is to gaslight us. Don't fall for it.
Before you engage anyone, check carefully to know who they are.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
you probably didn't understand my last text. If spending is your style ride on because the money is your own. The red pill is meant to teach you how not to spend. Since the bluest simp spends at the twinkle of an eye. Those who don't wish to spend will learn how not to. That's the whole point of all these pointers we're sharing. It seems Nigerian men are intent to spend, even though Nigerian women are open to men not spending. Bro, do you.

Somethings just don't classify as "spending" but I get your point.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Junnior:

She is clearly being sarcastic
of course, because all Nigerian girls are supposed to be gold diggers hey....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
how bro ? more lights please !
The person you quoted, we don't quote that person on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Somethings just don't classify as "spending" but I get your point.
find time and help yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Junnior:
This thread has been invaded by F elements and incurable simps. Their mission is to gaslight us. Don't fall for it.
Before you engage anyone, check carefully to know who they are.
Exactly! especially that she.male called roz whatever, y'all should be careful before you quote anyone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

I know some might be thinking that if you set your boundaries and had your frame, this situation would not occur in the first place. I know that, but let's just over look this.

Public? I would weigh the pros and cons of me retaliating. If it doesn't favour me, I will keep my cool. (I'm the type of person who doesn't forget insults easily.) Sooner or later, I would pay her back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
I pity any man that will eventually marry any of the women I am currently sexing because the kind of sexual perversion and atrocities this girls are committing just to satisfy their sexual fantasies deserves to be called an abomination.

The mire thought that in the nearest future one unfortunate MAN will eventually marry this girls is giving me Nightmares......

Any man that refused to be Redpilled have himself to blame.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Emotionss:
I pity any man that will eventually marry any of the women I am currently sexing because the kind of sexual perversion and atrocities this girls are committing just to satisfy their sexual fantasies deserves to be called an abomination.

The mire thought that in the nearest future one unfortunate MAN will eventually marry this girls is giving me Nightmares......

Any man that refused to be Redpilled have himself to blame.
yep. Even virgins are sometimes not innocent in this. Many virgins are into orãl šex and anal just to retain that hymen. Guys have to be careful out there.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
I read what Rollo Tomassi said about America. If what he said is true, America is doomed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/507804-kamala-harris-manosphere-rollo-tomassi/

And also, a topic is on the FP right now for anyone who can learn a thing or two.

https://www.nairaland.com/6610868/michael-usifo-ataga-dead-super

Pussy doesn't cost anything, but it can cost you everything. Tread carefully. (Pussy has led many men to their early grave and the trend will still continue).

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The person you quoted, we don't quote that person on this thread
really .....how special is he ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
I read what Rollo Tomassi said about America. If what he said is true, America is doomed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/507804-kamala-harris-manosphere-rollo-tomassi/

And also, a topic is on the FP right now for anyone who can learn a thing or two.

https://www.nairaland.com/6610868/michael-usifo-ataga-dead-super

Pussy doesn't cost anything, but it can cost you everything. Thread carefully. (Pussy has led many men to their early grave and the trend will still continue).
that front page story is especially sad. Guys if you have serious money just get yourself two or even three official wives. These side chicks no longer know their place. In the US side chick are busy exposing their lovers, destroying their careers. Smh.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubunja:
that front page story is especially sad. Guys if you have serious money just get yourself two or even three official wives. These side chicks no longer know their place. In the US side chick are busy exposing their lovers, destroying their careers. Smh.
I've heard so many stories related to the one posted on the FP and the one I've experienced around me also, that's why I said that these women sometimes are ready to take with force or anything possible what they can't take with manipulation. This is one of the dangerous entanglements I was talking about back then.

Men, sometimes in order not to fall into booby traps, the best thing is to avoid the location of the traps, don't think because you're redpilled or you're aware of women manipulative techniques that you can always avoid situations like this. Even people more wiser than you has fallen. That's why I said you can never know which woman is out to get you especially in this 21st century. Never assume calm is weak and loud is strong.

This is one of the reason why I support what Ned Nwonkwo does instead, at least, it's more safer that way.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (2207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disembark, wizzynuru, Dream25, GravityDefier and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.