Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741631 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Women use men because of our dependance of love and sex from them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Wen last u subscribe for sense undecided undecided
Do u have any at all

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2021
DAY 172, REDPILL 2021

A. The life of a man as he begins to respond to the tinkling of his ego. (Right bar to Left bar).

I love you: he begins to work and walk helter skelter to sustain the call.

Man up: he begins to work tooth and nail to please the feminine specie until he wears himself out.

Real men do this: he begins to source for help where there is no help. He traverse the limits of his boundary and stretches his hands for that which he can not obtain. He risks his life in catching butterflies and endangers his life at the tip of the cliff.

You are not man enough: he begins to finagle different ways to hit the bull's eyes. He engages himself in different reckless adventures, engages in vices against the state and humanity. Yes, he wants to prove that he is man enough.

He responds to societal call. He doesn't care about himself. He wants to belong to the niche society has created even if it will jeopardize his life in the long run. He does all manners of things and will not care if he loses his life at the end, so far he gets societal praise and round of applause.

B. What happens when he says "fvck it! I don't give a damn! (Left bar to Right bar).

He knows he is empty but he is not taking emptiness for a conclusion.

He knows he has been deceived by the ones he trusted most but yet he decide to rise again above anger, resentment and revenge.

He begins to build himself and maintains frame. He now recognises the sirens that beckoned his downfall and like Odyssey, he muffed his ears and focus on the journey ahead.

He is not going to settle down for mediocrity; he attains a little achievement but he is hungry for more and he aim higher.

At the end, he get to his final destination and holds it with all his stamina. Not again is he going to fall for the wiles and caprices of the tinkling bands of the society or the sirens of women.

He becomes evergreen and those that meets his standard are attracted to him; and he sifts, try and separate the chaffs from the wheat.

Authority: Stay Focus.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2021
ubunja:
is that a Muslim girl? Dude "inexperienced and naive" doesn't have to mean fully covered up, especially when ALL WOMEN IN ISLAM ARE ALWAYS FULLY COVERED UP. C'mon.

In many African cultures the inexperienced and naive virgins display their bodies and only cover up when they get spoken for.

In the culture I'm in at the moment, these below are what are considered Inexperienced and Naive women. They're virgins.....

And the last pic is right in line with this.
hehehe...

You are absolutely correct....

Did you know that in ancient African culture it was forbidden for a man to touch a womans breasts in public...

Even though they were uncovered....

The breast were only seen as a source of nourishment for infants and punishment awaited men that couldn't control their hands and sexual urges...

They were practically naked back in the day...

But they were still naive...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Women are smarter than men in relationships, for they settle down as their value drops, whilst men do as their value rises

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

You are absolutely correct....

Did you know that in ancient African culture it was forbidden for a man to touch a womans breasts in public...

Even though they were uncovered....

The breast were only seen as a source of nourishment for infants and punishment awaited men that couldn't control their hands and sexual urges...

They were pra[code][/code]ctically naked back in the day...

But they were still naive...
torture. Look but don't touch!! I would lose my hands quick....

Funny thing is that in such cultures nudity was/is not even a big thing you know. Female nudity became something big when the whites came and told our women to cover up. Then we started hungering for nudity..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
ubunja:
the best will always be How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It's an old classic

Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
ubunja:
the difference between prostitutes and ordinary women (squares) is that the first charges directly while the second charges indirectly

Stay woke.

The one who charges indirectly makes the most out of it. That's why former is hated by the latter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed

Nna men this Simping de different levels o.o.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nna men this Simping de different levels o.o.
Any attempt to put her in check or caution her will have him risking being butchered in the divorce courts. Dude is smiling in agony.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Anytime I tell my female friends that I can never touch a single mother with a ten foot pole, I am rebutted with the words "but your fellow male made her a single mother". My default reply is always "My fellow male also invented the aeroplane, do you see me getting free tickets on that basis alone?"

Let the dead bury the dead.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Calibrator:
Anytime I tell my female friends that I can never touch a single mother with a ten foot pole, I am rebutted with the words "but your fellow male made her a single mother". My default reply is always "My fellow male also invented the aeroplane, do you see me getting free tickets on that basis alone?"

Fatality leemaooo

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2021
If she always thinks she knows better than you, you’re wasting your time, she would give you headache, and you won't have peace of mind, a woman will defer to your authority only if she loves and respect you,

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Feminists are damaged women and failures using ideology to compensate for their misery

Very pathetic

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Calibrator:

grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
The sad fact that we can hardly differentiate the supposedly "normal" girls from wh*res speaks volumes about the state of our societies.

It's a blessing. The masks are now off. Be grateful cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
Any attempt to put her in check or caution her will have him risking being butchered in the divorce courts. Dude is smiling in agony.

Divorce court or not he shouldn't have agreed in the first place unless there's something they are not telling us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Divorce court or not he shouldn't have agreed in the first place unless there's something they are not telling us.
His wife doesn't need his consent. Even if they agreed to run a traditional household, the wife can change after marriage and insist on an open marriage. Women do this a lot; it's a bait-and-switch tactic. There is nothing the man can do, expect he wants to lose more than half of his net worth. He has to endure and smile sheepishly and pretend that he is okay with it. One thing we men and society don't realise and won't readily acknowledge is that this situation is psychological trauma and abuse for the man involved.

When Steph and Ayesha Curry were dating, and some years after the marriage, the household was purely traditional with Ayesha Curry playing the good, traditional, Christian wife who cooks, cleans and keeps her home. Most men looked up to this family and kept their nawalt dream alive. grin Recently, despite marrying a millionaire husband who gave her so much, she complained of not receiving enough "male attention." Not just that, she has changed and started "hoeing it up" on social media. There is nothing the husband can do than to endure the bait and switch and resulting psychological trauma. Imagine how he must have boasted to others or used his woman as a reference point to talk to others; now, his wife is putting shame to him and embarrassing him.

Pic 1: the "nawalt" in 2015.
Pic 2: the traditional "nawalt" recently made her husband take this picture and posted it on social media. Tell me if the alarm bells aren't ringing.
Pic 3: the Christian, traditional "nawalt", a mother and wife at that. Na so! grin The husband said he approved; did he have a choice?
Pic 4: Lol. The "nawalt" back then. Where did it all go wrong? Steph is now getting what he didn't bargain for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
^^^^
Asides scoring pussy, the red pill gives you insight and enables you make informed decisions when it comes to women. A man can't say he is a redpiller and yet trust women to keep their vows and not play them. Red pill makes you smart, but it doesn't make you invincible.

Btw, I am really surprised that you act like the man has a say or choice in this matter. Many men will rather rationalise their cuckholdery and losing position, and act like they approve and are okay with it, instead of swallowing their pride and admitting they were played and they made dumb assumptions. Thanks to the marital laws, the man is caged. It's a common saying in America that "it is cheaper to keep her."

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Be logical, not emotional, so that you don't fall. There is no NAWALT anywhere.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
https://www.gospelherald.com/articles/67047/20161005/ayesha-curry-mixes-christian-faith-with-food-while-honoring-god-with-husband-stephen-curry.htm

Read the above article written back then in 2016 when false nawalt Ayesha Curry was playing the nawalt game and masquerading as a staunch God-fearing woman and wife. Then she wrote a cookbook titled "The Seasoned Life: Food, Family, Faith, and the Joy of Eating Well." As reported, she combined her Christian faith, love for her husband, and gift for cooking (she knows how to cook) in that book. Lol.

See your nawalt. Pic 1 is from the article. Pic 2 is the same nude she took for Sweet July magazine in 2021. In her own words, when she took this nude, she said “For me, that was the moment that brought about my fresh start and made me realize it was time to recharge, reboot my system, and get ready for all of the beautiful moments, triumphs, and life lessons I hope 2021 brings.” Na so!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
A lot of people can laugh at Will Smith all they want, but if they were in Will Smith's shoes, they would not do shit. They would realise that the marital laws can be weaponized by your wife to render you ineffective in cautioning her and putting her in check. In fact, you will just have to compromise and endure in agony for "peace to reign" and hope that she won't divorce you.

Didn't Odion Ighalo's wife throw a subtle threat at Ighalo using the divorce laws? Point is, never trust a woman not to use the bait and switch, and never trust a woman not utilize any freedom and advantage. It is silly to assume and trust women; redpillers ought to be smart in this regard.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
Be logical, not emotional, so that you don't fall. There is no NAWALT anywhere.

As I said earlier I will never allow myself to be manipulated in anyway talk more of such extreme level.....

IF ever (A very Big IF) I decides to get marry, their must be a prenuptial agreement concerning MY properties in case of incasecity.

Knowing the kind of life I live and how one unfortunate vagina entity might wake up one day and accuse me of something I make sure I record everything I do with any woman and that includes Sex, phone calls,chats, outings and so on.
I have worked to hard to be where I am today and I refuse and will continue to refuse to be manipulated by anyone talk less of a woman...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Martinez39s:
https://www.gospelherald.com/articles/67047/20161005/ayesha-curry-mixes-christian-faith-with-food-while-honoring-god-with-husband-stephen-curry.htm

Read the above article written back then in 2016 when false nawalt Ayesha Curry was playing the nawalt game and masquerading as a staunch God-fearing woman and wife. Then she wrote a cookbook titled "The Seasoned Life: Food, Family, Faith, and the Joy of Eating Well." As reported, she combined her Christian faith, love for her husband, and gift for cooking (she knows how to cook) in that book. Lol.

See your nawalt. Pic 1 is from the article. Pic 2 is the same nude she took for Sweet July magazine in 2021. In her own words, when she took this nude, she said “For me, that was the moment that brought about my fresh start and made me realize it was time to recharge, reboot my system, and get ready for all of the beautiful moments, triumphs, and life lessons I hope 2021 brings.” Na so!
Played so well. You know my babe is older than me and we are having no problems. Though its a distance relationship. She's very submissive and caring in fact as ubunja would say she chose me I only followed with the flow. But first I'm not cut out for marriage and then with all her qualities and still study her with suspicion. Either she is trying to trap me into marriage or she is trying to use this bait and switch method. But either ways I'm never believing in NAWALT.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
A lot of people can laugh at Will Smith all they want, but if they were in Will Smith's shoes, they would not do shit. They would realise that the marital laws can be weaponized by your wife to render you ineffective in cautioning her and putting her in check. In fact, you will just have to compromise and endure in agony for "peace to reign" and hope that she won't divorce you.

Didn't Odion Ighalo's wife throw a subtle threat at Ighalo using the divorce laws? Point is, never trust a woman not to use the bait and switch, and never trust a woman not utilize any freedom and advantage. It is silly to assume and trust women; redpillers ought to be smart in this regard.

Since the western men knew all this what stopped them from having a prenuptial agreements ?

The answer is simple. They believed in love, allowed themselves to be blinded and manipulated by it before they realize their mistakes, it was to late to do anything about it without being fuccked

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Martinez39s:

Even the Bible said a woman can be divorced in a case of adultery with just a letter of Divorce. No 50-50 no property sharing. Isn't their culture shaped by the Bible? Or their culture shaped the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
As I said earlier I will never allow myself to be manipulated in anyway talk more of such extreme level.....
The post you quoted was intended for everyone, myself included. Depending on where you find yourself and the situation you allow, any manipulation can hook you. I trust you to stay safe.

IF ever (A very Big IF) I decides to get marry, their must be a prenuptial agreement concerning MY properties in case of incasecity.
I don't know about Africa, but in gynocentric western societies, prenups are useless. They are simply glorified toilet papers for divorce judges.

Knowing the kind of life I live and how one unfortunate vagina entity might wake up one day and accuse me of something I make sure I record everything I do with any woman and that includes Sex, phone calls,chats, outings and so on.
This enormous stress is reserved for those who are trying to play smart while submerging their heads in the plantation.

I have worked to hard to be where I am today and I refuse and will continue to refuse to be manipulated by anyone talk less of a woman...
Good. The red pill is a long journey. There are many things we don't know in the red pill; so we must humble ourselves, keep learning new stuffs, keep our minds open, and keep revising what we already know so we don't lose guard.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
martinez39 what is your job if i may ask? or are u just a jobless man who is obsessed with female's problems
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
Since the western men knew all this what stopped them from having a prenuptial agreements ?

The answer is simple. They believed in love, allowed themselves to be blinded and manipulated by it before they realize their mistakes, it was to late to do anything about it without being fuccked
Prenups are useless. There are glorified toilet papers for divorce judges. The best thing they could have done is not get married, simple. No one can play the system. Jeff Bezos could not, who is anyone?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
fattprince:

Played so well. You know my babe is older than me and we are having no problems. Though its a distance relationship. She's very submissive and caring in fact as ubunja would say she chose me I only followed with the flow. But first I'm not cut out for marriage and then with all her qualities and still study her with suspicion. Either she is trying to trap me into marriage or she is trying to use this bait and switch method. But either ways I'm never believing in NAWALT.

When a woman is desperate for commitment from a man, she pretends to be feminine, submissive and supporting. Na when she succeeded in wining your commitment that is when you will begin to see her true colors gradually.

Before you know you go open topic for Nairaland on how your loving submissive wife/girlfriend have changed all of a sudden and how she is making your life unbearable.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
fattprince:

Even the Bible said a woman can be divorced in a case of adultery with just a letter of Divorce. No 50-50 no property sharing. Isn't their culture shaped by the Bible? Or their culture shaped the Bible.
Many Americans are Christians, and these Christians propagate the misconception that America is a Christian nation. USA is a secular nation; one of the pillars of the constitution is the separation of church from state.

The divorce laws are not mandated to align with the Christian doctrine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good day guys.
Something is getting me upset,e get one babe for my yard,she just parked it though,na This month go make her 5 month, she has a boyfriend oh,but from teh look of thing it a long distance relationship cuz the guy dey always come once once,stay like a week then go back..,the guy na nice guy from the look of thing,me and am never talk before na just greetings.

My problem with this babe is that she bleeps too much and moans aloud.just 5 month for yard guys were don bleep this babe don reach 6 minus her boyfriend wer dey come oh,surprisingly when ever her boyfriends comes around the way those other guys dey space eh,e go shock u,no be her bleeping be my wahala,na the way she dey moan,this gall too dey shout or moan,if na for afternoon or maybe towards evening e for better, but dis gall loves fucking around 2 am to 3 am early momo
Actually my problem is that her widow is close to mine and also my other neighbour has 3 kidds that are still growing up,which is bad for Their brain..my Plan was to just keep quiet till when ever she bleeps again and start shouting na to wake up for night go stand for her widow tell am say na wao,if u moan small small wetin go happen,u no know say na midnight be this....cuz am fed up..

Tbh,the gal dey give me green light ,na me no wan answer cuz I no like yard matters,e too dey bring familairity..

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2206) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.