Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748436 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
@Kaymicheal852, first of all, second chances are not sagacious. Plus there are way too many red flags. The first step is to end that nonsense, if he is not ready to do that then he still wants to be used. She's lackadaisical and a fûcking idiot.
You don't attempt to recondition your relationship with a woman who has failed numerous tests. You ditch her and move on. A parasite is a parasite, you can't bend your way around it.

If she had better options, she won't be with your friend (how can you not know this). She is in her phase. Step aside and let her explore harlotry. Jeeeeeeeeez.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Unpussified: 3:28am On Jun 25, 2021
RikudoSennin:

I need peace and I am not getting it. Its better to be separated before I get HBP.

I agree. Wish you luck in ur next chapter

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeweltz(f): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
I've really read a lot here and I wonder what marriage would look like few years to come,good and responsible men are gradually going into extinction. Another sad part is seeing very young men of 15yrs hovering around these place to learn evil from ubunja and his cohorts. It is well

How I wish the mods ban this thread. They reek of evil
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Unpussified: 3:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
REDPILL IS GOLDEN

I have a friend that I have been trying to Redpill but he thinks I'm weird and odd

He have a fiance that they co-habitate and the guys works and he is a nice awesome guy

We met as an apprentice from my boss side and we became good friends,and I have noticed he complains that her babe don't always appreciate him

The babe always threatens to pack out anytime there is little quarrel and the guy was the one footing the bills and even establish her girl

They later fight on Monday morning and they girl told me they can't get married,he always beg her anytime she wants to pack

He later chat me up on Monday and he is confused and sad and heartbroken so I tell him not to beg her again and he should ghost her

So he ghosted her and she never come home on Monday night and on Tuesday afternoon she informed my guy she is coming to pack but to her disbelief my guy don't beg her

She later come and pack and leave ,and later start posting on WhatsApp that she will never receive a ring from a bad man

As a blue pill guy ,the thing pain my guy but I tell him not to do anything and he listen to me and buy Tuesday night babe start to regret and start crying and buy Wednesday morning she can't take the ghosting anymore and she cry and beg her mom to beg my guy

Her mom later call and then invited him to their house when she goes to her workplace and she start begging him as a good mother should do ,and that the girl is stupid and should be grateful for all the guy have done for her

Meanwhile the girl father is dead and the her mom is too old to finance her but the girl still no get sense that my guy Na her saviour

Yesterday night my guy later call me and told me that she call and beg him on the phone that she is sorry while crying

She is coming back home tonight

My guy have to believe me now he wants to get redpilled now ,I just told him not to ever send the girl away unless she misbehave too much because I know if my guy start reading UBUNJA miseducation ehhhh ,he might get overdose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U did good man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Jeweltz:

How I wish the mods ban this thread. They reek of evil
I think there's something secret about them cult or so,I'm still trying to find out
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Oyin2212:

Ubunja goodday. Is your website Miseducations.com?

Cause there's a new website called that with your write-ups.

Is it legit boss??
you can use it but it's not something I'm running myself that's why there's no exclusive content of any kind on it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Ubunja I'm in severe pains... Ha now, you have started putting money on your edible write-ups!

Hmm... well you gat to make money sha...

Won't forget your good deeds!
believe me, if I were to start selling my writeups I wouldn't sell them to the red pillers - you guys are too cheap and never pay for anything.
I would reformat everything for women and simps. They're the ones more than willing to invest in knowledge.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2021
DAY 176, REDPILL 2021

I'm not here to convince you but to confuse and convince you... no confuse you... sorry... wait... I come again...deceive you.

Make up is the first superficial stage of a woman. Her admission into the next stage is dependent on this first---makeup----prerequisite. If she is successful here, she will be successful in advance level of manipulations.

This is one of the ladies that call men broke, ugly, short, impotent, but yet can't be able to handle her natural outlook without artificial enhancements. Hahahahaha!

Understand: all women put on different superficial modes. As a man, you must look beyond the surface and stir the water within. Facial beauty doesn't correlate with virtues. Even many will fake virtues in order to get hold of you. You must be very knack in dealing with all women so that you'll not fall flat for their games.

Makeup is a litmus test, if she's always on makeup, avoid or have nothing serious to do with her. These kind of women are capable of abandoning you when situations gets tough for you, and it's better you test and understand the nature of your followers before you start leading them, else, they make you lag behind in your journey.

Makeup is the culprit but there are other delinquents behind a woman's crime.

Authority: Sift, try and separate the wheats from the chaffs.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
ubunja:
you can use it but it's not something I'm running myself that's why there's no exclusive content of any kind on it.
Oh I'll love to be in on the exclusives anywhere they are. Just show me the way, I appreciate. Your miseducations are the bomb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 176, REDPILL 2021

[b]I'm not here to convince you but to confuse and convince you... no confuse you... sorry... wait... I come again...deceive you.

Make up is the first superficial stage of a woman. Her admission into the next stage is dependent on this first---makeup----prerequisite. If she is successful here, she will be successful in advance level of manipulations.[/b]

This is one of the ladies that call men broke, ugly, short, impotent, but yet can't be able to handle her natural outlook without artificial enhancements. Hahahahaha!

Understand: all women put on different superficial modes. As a man, you must look beyond the surface and stir the water within. Facial beauty doesn't correlate with virtues. Even many will fake virtues in order to get hold of you. You must be very knack in dealing with all women so that you'll not fall flat for their games.

Makeup is a litmus test, if she's always on makeup, avoid or have nothing serious to do with her. These kind of women are capable of abandoning you when situations gets tough for you, and it's better you test and understand the nature of your followers before you start leading them, else, they make you lag behind in your journey.

Lol this particular write-up is funny but true especially at bolded.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2021
ubunja:
I really wish we could talk more on the nuances and the Grey areas. That's where most of the fun and the truth is.
Handling nuances is dependent on how flexible the mind is in the reception of new information and how rigid it is not to fall for all information. It's a one by one(1*1) matrix. Custom and traditions will not make people really see the nuances and understand the grey areas because they're too accustomed to a particular confinement, hence, the black pill for those who can't handle the truth as revealed by the redpill.

We can't easily draw out the nuances except when faced with new information making it possible for easy identification. As we hit different lanes, we'll definitely encounter the nuances and parse them accordingly.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 176, REDPILL 2021

I'm not here to convince you but to confuse and convince you... no confuse you... sorry... wait... I come again...deceive you.

Make up is the first superficial stage of a woman. Her admission into the next stage is dependent on this first---makeup----prerequisite. If she is successful here, she will be successful in advance level of manipulations.

smh. You can say it again about this makeup thing. These girls mostly don't know the use of it. While I like makeup tastefully done, fact is these girls use it to hide ugliness instead of accentuating beauty, which is the real use of it. Like that thing you posted. That's a horror show.

Damn!

Most girls just need to stay away from makeup and deal with their skin issues first.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Handling nuances is dependent on how flexible the mind is in the reception of new information and how rigid it is not to fall for all information. It's a one by one(1*1) matrix. Custom and traditions will not make people really see the nuances and understand the grey areas because they're too accustomed to a particular confinement, hence, the black pill for those who can't handle the truth as revealed by the redpill.

We can't easily draw out the nuances except when faced with new information making it possible for easy identification. As we hit different lanes, we'll definitely encounter the nuances and parse them accordingly.

Thanks.
I hear you.
On a slightly different note, I really wonder if this thread will ever regain the game-focusedness of the first 5 to 10 pages. Seems like we've abandoned raw game for motivational speeches and dating advice.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
oyolohi:

Lol.

One question: what's the difference between dying with a billion naira in your name/dying empty?

Remember, in death, there is no pain/regret of not enjoying your money. And realistically, you're most likely not to die now.

Sometime ago, I lived this way, you know, like... "Na wetin person chop be him own." but I later stopped being scared of death after realizing that nothing matters after death.

I went off this thread and started saving and investing not minding "enjoyment" and tomorrow. I saved everything, invested almost everything without minding if I died in the process or not —I overcame that fear!

Before I clock 30, due to this financial decision and my current return on investments, I will be nothing less than a multimillionaire. Sometimes, I look at the money in my name and just wonder. Just within a year, and I changed everything for myself —All thanks to overcoming that fear for dying without enjoying.

BTW can't your immediate family, or charity enjoy your money if you don't? Lol. You can only feel the pain if alive!

The takeaway here is that, in death all these wouldn't matter, and you're most likely to live than die! It's logic bro.
Boss!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed
I have always asked what of the "boy child" Every time girl child, girl child!! Always hearing the feminist Marxist statement " educated the girl child and you educate the society " I am always like what of the boy child that literally built civilizations...

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2021
ubunja:
I hear you.
On a slightly different note, I really wonder if this thread will ever regain the game-focusedness of the first 5 to 10 pages. Seems like we've abandoned raw game for motivational speeches and dating advice.
I really liked the raw game you were spitting around that time until GLYCOLYSISS had an issue with it because he said he intended this group to be solely "redpilled", though he took a u-turn on this and tried to reconcile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2021
A Guy posted a video of himself and the babe

Babe posted hers too but used a sticker to block the Dude's face

As a friend na.... I advised the Guy... Gave him some red pill nuggets... I was happy a Guy was about to be liberated cheesy cheesy

Only for the guy to end up apologizing to the Babe because she accused him of listening to me and he didn't believe her story.

Now a Guy has gone blank on me....I guess he even deleted my number all because of a Hoe cheesy cheesy

Never again.... Will I help any Fool.... They should even wallow in their foolishness while we keep on eating their babes.

I'm tired abeg!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:

A degree doesn't make you special,
it shows you're analytical capabilities.

Build a real-time circle of wealth

Money in the bank is stagnant,
Invest today money in the future freedom

- Gain the steps to enter the market
- Make passive income in dividends
- Learn emotional control.

Start investing!

Save your future self worry
Legend

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2021
I’ve always wanted to ask about the dude that complained of pains after hitting the gym

Can’t seem to remember his monicker but I hope he’s fine wherever he is

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:
A Guy posted a video of himself and the babe

Babe posted hers too but used a sticker to block the Dude's face

As a friend na.... I advised the Guy... Gave him some red pill nuggets... I was happy a Guy was about to be liberated cheesy cheesy

Only for the guy to end up apologizing to the Babe because she accused him of listening to me and he didn't believe her story.

Now a Guy has gone blank on me....I guess he even deleted my number all because of a Hoe cheesy cheesy

Never again.... Will I help any Fool.... They should even wallow in their foolishness while we keep on eating their babes.

I'm tired abeg!!!
@ the bolded grin

I’m not saving anybody... they need to go through those heartbreaks themselves. Hopefully they find TRP in their quest for solution

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
thinking of opening a redpill fb page where all these being taught here and many more will posted for liberation.. dish out ideas..render services..connect with people..and other self developmental strides for the awakening of men..whatcha say??
Try Telegram,
Facebook,twitter Marxist wouldn't allow you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Trex4:
https://www.nairaland.com/6619085/chidinma-ojukwu-how-stabbed-michael

The thing scaring me apart from the murder is that she still went ahead to withdraw money from his account after killing him. It takes a certain mindset to do something like that.

They always say a simp and his money are soon parted, but with the worst of all skanks, a simp may also part with his life. There could be more to this story than the public confession the slut made and it's unfortunate that a life was lost in all of it. As the case gets to the court, more would be revealed with time. I'll give my opinion based on the information out at the moment.

The lesson to learn is that a simp(s), mind-altering drugs and a prostitute (or prostitutes regardless of age who need to be very masculine and aggressive/violent to survive on the streets) are usually a bad mix with stories that never end well. Having worked in such settings, i know what these "hustling" girls are capable of doing from robbing clients to setting them up for murder. A lot of them have cultist (street gang) affiliations and also diabolical.

The worst, was allowing a street-hardened hoe access to your money (typical of Nigerian SIMPs trying to show off) when she could get you robbed/killed for the money or get her criminal counterparts (often males) to do the job for her. I just hope guys in the "regular" habit of picking hoes (and their immature, idiotic counterparts on nairaland fond of boasting about, and posting pictures of their dirty hookers) learn from this. If "street" no dey "smile", know say these girls nor get "joy".

My happy take out of the whole issue is that a high achieving simp has "probably" been saved from a lot of problems in life if he had ended up "saving" this super-damaged hoe when she is ready to "settle down", the romance section of nairaland also "saved" from horrible and annoying stories like "wife stabbed husband to death" "Help me! my wife changed few months after our marriage" etc grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Jerry59:
@ the bolded grin

I’m not saving anybody... they need to go through those heartbreaks themselves. Hopefully they find TRP in their quest for solution
grin cheesy

To even think that the Girl that manipulated him to delete my number sent me a message yesterday cheesy cheesy

Hoe was asking whether we can talk... Didn't even answer the Fool

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
I really liked the raw game you were spitting around that time until GLYCOLYSISS had an issue with it because he said he intended this group to be solely "redpilled", though he took a u-turn on this and tried to reconcile.
yes I remember, but by the time he reconciled, a lot of goodwill had been lost.
And why are people so intent on separating the Game from the Red Pill? Smh

Can we link up on whatsapp this evening and talk business?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2021
You call that girl 24/7 that has orbiters around her giving her free validation and attention, how many times did you call your father and mother who truely care for you, just because you are feeling one stupid emotional sensation you think is love/ affection

Bro you are a stupid beta, just like the rest of them, you lack wisdom and understanding by showing you prioritize her time over those of your loved ones who truly care, feelings be damned use your brain bro, that's the only thing that can save you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2021
She most likely told your friend that you want to tear them apart because she refused your advances.

She is trying to contact you to egg you on and manipulate you into implicating circumstances she will use for saintly validation in the eyes of your friend.

Nezzjnr:

grin cheesy

To even think that the Girl that manipulated him to delete my number sent me a message yesterday cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2021
ubunja:
yes I remember, but by the time he reconciled, a lot of goodwill had been lost.
And why are people so intent on separating the Game from the Red Pill? Smh

Can we link up on whatsapp this evening and talk business?
No problem. I will available around 7:30 PM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

grin cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Calibrator:
She most likely told your friend that you want to tear them apart because she refused your advances.

She is trying to contact you to egg you on and manipulate you into implicating circumstances she will use for saintly validation in the eyes of your friend.

Lol

That'll be so foolish of him if he ever thinks that I can do such.

What Are our guys turning to

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
ubunja:
I hear you.

The floor is open for all. If we take a single narrative or pathway(raw game), definitely, other narratives, pathways and alternatives (motivational speeches, dating advice etc.) will be silenced. Trees roots in different directions; branches in different directions and bears fruits in different directions but yet stemmed in one position.

Every man will share in parts revealed to him as the rabbit hole is complex. Remember: you always say that everyone should stick to their level of game. Inasmuch what is being shared is within the confinement of the goal of the thread, it is well accepted.

There are more to this game more than we can ever imagine, so there's no need to hasten about anything. We will definitely hit the nails when seen by the hammer, only that time and chance is unfriendly towards us.

Thanks.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

grin cheesy

Go Bleep abeg, if dem give you chance.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
RAGGA40:
Women are weaklings, treat them like dead materials/organisms, be guided.

Guy why sooo bitter.

This statement does not represent Redpill at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekhare and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.