Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2736710 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Her brain may not reset to default tho because she might be getting attention from some other nigga higher than you .but with ur analysis and discipline from his side..hanty wee get the jeck say u no dey her grip again o and would want to test the waters to know if truly ur new found swag is genuine na so free pussy take dey come
Girls sees different young and rich folks everyday...das why money don't move some.
No matter the attention a girl gets from billionaires.....once she sees a guy who got a different style...aside money...she hasn't experience before...she will try to fight it... but deep down..she be like whose this guy... that's what makes you special.

A man with style and attitude....is valuable than mark zuckerberg..(wealth.. innovation.. combined) to them ladies.

Note: not talking about the society.

How many girls have you seen ready to die for bill gates...elon musk...Jeff bezos?.

But I tell you...I know some girls that can die for omah lay that just came out on mainstream just last year.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeweltz(f): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
So I can't believe Martinez39s is in my DM begging for pussy. Hian..I though red pillers don't deal with pussy? Even luminous is pm me tongue tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
You might see them updating status..I don't play with broke guys....
Looking for a rich boyfriend..dangote...n the rest...adenuga pickin...bro that's a lie..the way this female brain's are wired is just something else.

Yes no one likes a broke fellow..even me as a guy don't like myself when am broke.

But All they want is a well to do man... who can put his shitxx together at all time

You wanna claim to have style and attitude when you are broke? How's that even possible.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
Looking for a rich boyfriend..dangote...n the rest...adenuga pickin...bro that's a lie..the way this female brain's are wired is just something else.

Yes no one likes a broke fellow..even me as a guy don't like myself when am broke.

But All they want is a well to do man... who can put his shitxx together at all time

You wanna claim to have style and attitude when you are broke? How's that even possible.

bro i ve been seeing your comments your a real g. you know how it works

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
I wanted to comment when you guys were accusing all those saying the girl might be innocent. You guys got riled up and quickly branded those who said anything close to that as simps.

The story didn't add up to me. It is indeed possible that girl was just used as a bait and as someone to take the fall. And this is coming from my own logical standpoint. It has nothing to do with whether she's a girl or whether she is pretty or ugly. There's no way that girl would have been able to kill the man like she said.

Sometimes, it's good to wait and allow events unfold well before rushing into conclusions.

For me, I thought it's either of two things:
--She killed him while he was asleep (her story is false) or
--She was used as bait and made to take the fall for some reason I am not sure of.

Now, evidence that points towards the latter has come up:

https://www.nairaland.com/6624114/how-usifo-ataga-killed-family#103157596

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
There is no Nobility in Poverty, Set your priorities straight...... make the money nowwwwwwwww

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
xfactordv:

bro i ve been seeing your comments your a real g. you know how it works
Thanks I appreciate you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
We Really Need to investigate why we have an Extremely high amount of Widows is our society.

The amount of men dying of stress related illness is becoming worrisome.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Thanks I appreciate you bro.
" a man with style and attitude" bro throw more light on this. i need to up my game.
also throw more light on " a man that can put his shit together" i need to develop that attitude but how

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emotionss:

Majority of the craziest and most perverted women I have encountered (sexually) are those innocent looking sister agatha, Mary amaka dressing and hajib wearing women forming holy holy up and down. The freakiness of this set of women is unimaginable

Any man that still approach or judge a woman innocence base on her physical appearance is in on an everlasting surprise.

Example: Chidinma Ojukwu cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Miggs:
It is official.Suleiman regularly visits this thread.Hi Suleiman
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
xfactordv:

" a man with style and attitude" bro throw more light on this. i need to up my game.
You've been hearing the words....
*Swag(teenager's).........class.....style... pride..n all....all this are old school bro.... don't let no one fool you.... saying it's the 21s cenntury.. saying it's immature.

You see alot of people saying money na be the koko....I rather cry in a lamborghini and all of that shitxx... ..but bro money can't make you a man but your mindset can.

A man with style and attitude got his life covered in his own hands... with the limited resources he has...he can put that into good use.

You never see some kind girls when go just come...tell their fellow girl friends say I like this boy style.... they just met him within 20min.. hence the greenlight's.. (why didn't she say...I like this boy money?.)

* It could be the way the guy talks...the way he express himself....

* It could be the way he dresses (simple outfits..but it always fits him...due to his physical physiques.

* It could be the way he smile.. but sexy n arrogant with his words grin

*It could be his calm nature outside wink but fire on the inside.

*It could be the way he spends on himself.... live life to the fullest....I don't care kinda shît.

We can go on and on bro

Style and attitude is part of the redpill movement my gee...but men don't just wanna talk about it...so as not to be labelled immature and all.

But tell you.

Tony elumelu got style
Richard mofe damijo...his he on forbe list? But that nigga got style.... you saw his dance on instagram last month?....go see young ladies comments n all... getting wet down there.. just for his dance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Calibrator:
This is why I threw the question in the thread the other day "How many people can claim confidently Redpill for their mother and female relatives offline?
female relatives cheesy who Dem help, even my sister am redpill to her but not my mom I just can't

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

It's fûckin rude for a girl to ask a guy this question....means she already placed herself above you... during all your meetings n all

This where the fûcked up leads to bro..... left to me if an object ask me this kinda question... it's an opening for me to display whose the man here...bro... like for real.... you had an opportunity to redeem your simp assx but you lost it bro.

She be blocking my assx off the next minute bro... if she cant deal with my response!.. trust me.

For real bro she should be asking you "WHAT ARE WE" not the other way round.

This got me laughing hard... You are on point... Exactly what I would have said if I saw the post early.. Gee do you know about mode 1

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emotionss:
We Really Need to investigate why we have an Extremely high amount of Widows is our society.

The amount of men dying of stress related illness is becoming worrisome.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
CaveAdullam:

On this one, the feminist coven are still sleeping or probably still imagining how one of their own messed up big time. If a woman kill a man it's self defence against rape and it's good. But if a man kill a woman, it's crime against humanity and he must rot in hell. What a crazy society we live, full of bunch of idiots!

A stupid girl commits murder and instead of people to make sure the court of law brings justice and send her to jail, they're all debating on her facial look, smoking video, big butts pictures and her age. No one is even talking about the struggle the victim had with death before he finally gave up the ghost. No one talks about the amount of supplications he made for his life to be spared. He would have gave his all for his life but that tiny little b!tch: CHIDINMA OJUKWU, took his life like a broad day blood sucking evil vampire. The man is guilty of infidelity quite alright, but that doesn't warrant his gruesome death!

The way many people are even rooting for her as if it's a political campaign explains that the society we live is in a simping state of mess. Crime is crime and anyone found guilty must pay for it.

So unfortunate that the late billionaire didn't see this coming or probably miscalculated and fell for her innocent looks. Hell is not worth competing with a woman's fury when it starts manifesting; it's innocent but deadly.

Brethrens be wise as a serpent around serpents and wise as serpent around doves. The doves of this day have claws of wolves.

Well done!

Bro when her case came up.. I know Nigerian men will never disappoint...i swear... Look at that fool Reno..

Bro what if I tell you that if Ataga had survived his injury...many Nigerian Simps will call for his arrest... So disgusting...how can logic be so far from people...

They should hang that girl and be done... All other stories coming up are lies....if she goes to prison.. She end up serving Sex for favours to those corrupts prison guard...i just know...

This women need to understand there are consequences for your action....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Junnior:
I wanted to comment when you guys were accusing all those saying the girl might be innocent. You guys got riled up and quickly branded those who said anything close to that as simps.

The story didn't add up to me. It is indeed possible that girl was just used as a bait and as someone to take the fall. And this is coming from my own logical standpoint. It has nothing to do with whether she's a girl or whether she is pretty or ugly. There's no way that girl would have been able to kill the man like she said.

Sometimes, it's good to wait and allow events unfold well before rushing into conclusions.

For me, I thought it's either of two things:
--She killed him while he was asleep (her story is false) or
--She was used as bait and made to take the fall for some reason I am not sure of.

Now, evidence that points towards the latter has come up:

https://www.nairaland.com/6624114/how-usifo-ataga-killed-family#103157596
she killed the man and withdrew money from his account.. Every other thing doesn't matter... This isn't nollywoood... next story!!

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

*Swag(teenager's).........class.....style... pride..n all....all this are old school bro.... don't let no one fool you.... saying it's the 20s cenntury.. saying it's immature.

You see alot of people saying money na be the koko....I rather cry in a lamborghini and all of that shitxx... ..but bro money can't make you a man but your mindset can.

A man with style and attitude got his life covered in his own hands... with the limited resources he has...he can put that into good use.

You never see some kind girls when go just come...tell their fellow girl friends say I like this boy style.... they just met him within 20min.. hence the greenlight's.. (why didn't she say...I like this boy money?.)

* It could be the way he dresses (simple outfits..but it always fits him...due to his physical physiques.

*It could be the way he spends on himself.... live life to the fullest....I don't care kinda shît.

We can go on and on bro

Style and attitude is part of the redpill movement my gee...but men don't just wanna talk about it...so as not to be labelled immature and all.

But tell you.

Tony elumelu got style
Richard mofe damijo...his he on forbe list? But that nigga got style.... you saw his dance on instagram last month?.
but ned doesn't have style, but pot belly and still got, a hot chick

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

*Swag(teenager's).........class.....style... pride..n all....all this are old school bro.... don't let no one fool you.... saying it's the 20s cenntury.. saying it's immature.

We can go on and on bro

But tell you.

Tony elumelu got style
Richard mofe damijo...his he on forbe list? But that nigga got style.... you saw his dance on instagram last month?.

thank you so much for clearing it up for me. Now i know what am missing.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

That's hypergamy for you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
With all honesty bro..... here's a simple illustration.

Show a girl from burkina faso or any of the far africa countries a pic of richard mofe damijo and a pic of Ned nwoke.. to chose who she might likely fûck.

Note: both are in their 60s

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raalsalghul:

If I'm being honest, I'm tired of hearing the bold especially in the immediate the environment where we find ourselves: world's headquarter of poverty riddled with hyper inflation, serial devaluation, insecurity, potential famine, unemployment amongst a few others.

I'm not saying we should not try due to the aforementioned factors which could also set one back whether male or female as environment is also a big determinant of whether you succeed or not. I'm just saying we should try to narrow it down and include the Nigerian factor in our write ups: something which I feel we've consistently failed to do here (except for maybe Emmaodet). I might be wrong as I've not had the time to peruse through all the write ups.

I don't want to believe it's a one size fits all situation.

Prove this, prove that, high value man this, high value man that. Na this same Nigeria we dey where only about 5% of the population can boast of a thousand dollars in their bank accounts.
yh i agree with you.
The "high value man" is relative.
I have checked many sites on this but the most realistic to me shows only 15percent of Nigerians earn 350k monthly and above.
So yh the average man in nigeria earns around 100-150k per month.
So I believe its relative and subjective to your environment asin where you live.
High value in abuja is different from one in osun state

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

With all honesty bro..... here's a simple illustration.

Show a girl from burkina faso or any of the far africa countries a pic of richard mofe damijo and a pic of Ned nwoke.. to chose who she might likely fûck.

Note: both are in their 60s
Nigerian gals will prefer Ned.. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyyoh: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Infact the hot chick dropped her hot guy to settle for an old man with a wife .

These bros , think game is more powerful than money.. i mean money that is long.

Good to have game but know you're fcked without money.

Funny tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is AOMIME IN DAA HOUSE?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerian gals will prefer Ned.. Why?
Simple bro... that's why I toke you to burkina faso.

Because we are in nigeria.
Both are from nigeria.

Nigeria girls knows their networth.. influence..and all she stands to gain....her personal needs..... but deep down bro...deep down bro...tell me if regina daniel ain't masturbating 24\7 to some guys pic?

Can money grease that hole?

even You self... who you go pick to be your papi..in your next life to come.. between those two

Who nor like better thing.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lordcassy:

This got me laughing hard... You are on point... Exactly what I would have said if I saw the post early.. Gee do you know about mode 1
I want to know about mode 1 bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
neyyoh:

Infact the hot chick dropped her hot guy to settle for an old man with a wife .

These bros , think game is more powerful than money.. i mean money that is long.

Funny tongue
Eggzactly, some people are underrating money? While game is good, i mean very good, When a poor guy with game meets a wealthy man without game, the winner is obvious!. Ladies will always follow cash because it guarantees their provision, security and their children future.

Game plus Cash though is unbeatable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Simple bro... that's why I toke you to burkina faso.

Because we are in nigeria.
Both are from nigeria.

Nigeria girls knows their networth.. influence..and all she stands to gain....her personal needs..... but deep down bro...deep down bro...tell me if regina daniel ain't masturbating 24\7 to some guys pic?

Can money grease that hole?

even You self... who you go pick to be your papi..in your next life to come.. between those two

Who nor like better thing.

overall, Money wins!.. I get your point though

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
neyyoh:

At the bolded is what have been talking on... you can't have game without money.

I never said game is more powerful than money!

Money can't make you a man....but your mindset can (style and attitudes)

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded is what have been talking on... you can't have game without money.

I never said game is more powerful than money!

Money can't make you a man....but your mindset can (style and attitudes)
lolz.. So a Poor man with game will eventually lose to a rich man without game?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (2204) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MadeMan01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.