Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746519 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
@SOZINN

Most of the redpill and game contents we are learning online, there are women who are following them and are aware of them.
yeah, girls re learning ND playing too

In a game dere most be a winner

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tobe1985: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Brilliant take.
As a man, women should never be the focus of your life.
It should even be the 3rd most important aspect of your life

CaveAdullam:

1. As far as I can understand and coming to that reality, I think men are seeking for what isn't in women's prescient. Men are loyal, kind, compassionate, intelligent, pragmatic, but they've been mesmerized to see women as their equal and thereby making them seek these qualities inherent in them in women.

2. Men must understand that women are ruled by emotions, fickle, weak and fluid. Only few women and of course who happens to be the exception are able to manage themselves effectively. The majority of women except being led by a man cannot amount to anything.

3. The problem is that on an individual level every one wants to score points with the other gender; men wants sex and women want fun and money.

4. The hope of civilization and anything the world will amount to be it more development or destruction rests on the shoulders of men. Leadership is a skill, if men decide to tolerate womens' exuberances, for the sake of pvssys rather than controlling them, there will be non stop to the menace of female entitlement which has a corrollary effect at home, workplace, politics, economics and society at large.

5. "Good/Real" women don't exist. If you want to get the "best" woman you must search for a society that still possess strains and fibres of real traditional patriarchy. However, you must also raise her there/in that same condition, and that's where the problem lies because taking her from that environment to a new one will completely change her behavior. Remember: women are fluid and fickle.

NB: "condition" here is not maltreatment nor withholding of welfare.

6. To get the best from a woman you must be able to blend yourself with her emotions and leverage it for good. This is going to a sword fight(emotion) with a sword rather than with a gun(logic). Because "good women" are not BORN BUT BRED!

7. You must impose your authority on a woman. People will say you're weak, dominneering, scared but the truth is that she's your property(you paid bride price right?) and you're just trying to maximise good results. That's same way mothers cater for their youngs.

8. Women don't come as a full package completely and same as men. There's always ying in the yang or vice versa. It's your duty to inculcate and extrapolate such qualities from her. Do you now see why many of the greatest scientists never really engaged full time with women? Someone even said that Jesus Christ is REDPILL! Lol!

NB: Women can only turn infants into teenagers. But an alteration from teenagers to both men and women; kings and queens is under the sole jurisdiction of a VIRILE MALE FIGURE!

9. All male that will eventually decide to enter long term relationship with a woman should start taking leadership positions anywhere they find themselves instead of shying away. Then and there they'll experience female hysterical behaviours, hubris and confusion in landscape position.

10. On a large scale, it will only take serious governmental policies and legislation to bring some level of sanity to present day society. Where the law is gynocentric men are reticent.

You can't differentiate a good(real) woman from a bad(fake) woman. To know and get a good one, you must bred it yourself. You want some omelettes? Break eggs.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Remember,
Alphas ATTRACT women to themselves. Hence they're "attractive". They are magnets. Hence the term "chick magnets".

Betas are ATTRACTED to women hence they chase women they find "attractive". With betas women are the magnets. Hence the Prize.

Any guy can be attracted to any woman. But it's a special man who can attract women to himself. That's the Alpha game.

In this game you go the furthest when you're attractive. That is, when you deal only with girls who find you attractive.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
I follow happenings on the Ashewo thread and it might interest you to know I don't drink, smoke or do transactional sex. Don't have to be a redpiller to follow this thread either.

I am not a redpiller because I don't agree with most of its ideologies. My views on abortion, religion, government policies and many other things don't correspond with Redpill ideology.

I fancy myself to be a very logical human being who operates exclusively on common sense and where my principles and Redpill align, I chook mouth and where they don't, I take the back seat.
Or have you seen me participating in any back and forth debates here?

I don't asslick anybody here, the highest compliment the core redpillers here whose principles do not align with mine can get after quoting me is a like and share, I rarely reply because I don't like participating in unnecessary arguments and if I am in the mood, I reply with banters, I will never join issues with anybody for clout, all man for himself and God for all.

I am only here because this group is the closest thing to "logical reasoning" on nairaland.
Most things discussed here are what any logical male should be able to discern by himself if he is observant of his immediate environment.

At the risk of repeating myself.
Go through my posts here, I only post whenever my personal principles and Redpill align.

Infact let me go back to ghost mode and watch you all do your thing.

Saviolamemphix:
Calibrator sits on dis table grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
I understand ur point but dis is a redpill thread. I respect ur views and contribution just kidding grin grin
Calibrator:
I follow happenings on the Ashewo thread and it might interest you to know I don't drink, smoke or do transactional sex. Don't have to be a redpiller to follow this thread either.

I am not a redpiller because I don't agree with most of its ideologies. My views on abortion, religion, government policies and many other things don't correspond with Redpill ideology.

I fancy myself to be a very logical human being who operates exclusively on common sense and where my principles and Redpill align, I chook mouth and where they don't, I take the back seat.
Or have you seen me participating in any back and forth debates here?

I don't asslick anybody here, the highest compliment the core redpillers here whose principles do not align with mine can get after quoting me is a like and share, I rarely reply because I don't like participating in unnecessary arguments and if I am in the mood, I reply with banters, I will never join issues with anybody for clout, all man for himself and God for all.

I am only here because this group is the closest thing to "logical reasoning" on nairaland.
Most things discussed here are what any logical male should be able to discern by himself if he is observant of his immediate environment.

At the risk of repeating myself.
Go through my posts here, I only post whenever my personal principles and Redpill align.

Infact let me go back to ghost mode and watch you all do your thing.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
The5DME:
Inhave a series of questions to ask bro. I need your permission before i proceed.
feel free

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calibrator:
100% me too bra.

Calibrator:
I don't asslick anybody here,
Gbamsolutely!
You nailed it bra.
Nothing more to add.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
A Woman Will seduce a man she considers attractive. While men seduce her, she's busy seducing the man that she herself wants.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
You really have to make me write that epistle?

I will let this slide but whine me one more time and you will know why Thor Odinson is my favorite superhero cheesy

Saviolamemphix:
I understand ur point but dis is a redpill thread. I respect ur views and contribution just kidding grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calibrator:
You really have to make me write that epistle?

I will let this slide but whine me one more time and you will know why Thor Odinson is my favorite superhero cheesy

lmfao grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aorseer: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's kinda of a dark clubs where you go and experience some weirdly sexual fantasies. That is where you see all kinds of women. Married and single committing sexual atrocities that makes Sodom &Gomorrah looks like child's play...
I know of such places in port harcourt, owerri and calabar. Entry is strictly by membership of invitation.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by The5DME(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
feel free

You made mention of going for girls who chose you right? Let's say I go out on an occasion and see a girl I think I like, do I just discard the idea of approaching her since you said we must only go for girls who chose us? What if I see a girl in the road that I might be interested in, what do I do? That means we have to stop approaching girls and wait to be chosen right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Skepticus:

grin grin

A few cowardly chamelons are sitting on the table you just shattered now.

"I'm not "red pill" yen yen yen... but still goes to share information that is familiar to those in the red pill.

"I don't like the red pill" yen yen yen... but hangs around the thread trolling for attention while digesting red pill contents.

If the red pill wasn't relevant to the beneficial cause of men and unplugging their minds from the lies they been fed by society, why are you here in the first place?

Follow and trust these types of shady, two-faced cowards at your own detriment!

Thank you my Gee...
Dem boys just dey funny me..
Dem wn form good boys so that Dem girls wey Dem dey eye for nairaland no go reject them because Dem dn identify as Redpiller..
Personally as far as ladies are concerned I no send any of them here, infact since my teenage age I no dey chase women online, I prefer in person, who online affair help, when I can stop a lady in my present locality and ask her out and start lashing her after..
Guy make I scatter the table..
The can only Wail..
Infact I go dey scatter the table from time to time..

I hail you Bro....
Have a nice day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Make Her pussy wet first, then make her your girlfriend. Always begin as a friend with benefits, just fvcking for lust, until she catches feelings for you. Then that's when you date her.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Calibrator sits on dis table grin grin

Na u sabi dat one!

What I know is that I'm not a red piller. God forbid that I join those cultists!

I don't know why I keep finding my comments here.

I just want to make my millions like an Old Gangster and blow 100k and above on Lekki/Asokoro pusssies all night. Then, I'll flood this thread with all of my photos. I'm a real Gee.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brunicekid(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
tobe1985:
They only way to know is to not be bothered about loving or caring about any woman.
Never count or show u are committed.
Unknowingly men show commitment unintentionally by chiking only one woman.
Tell every woman straight up that YOU DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP, YOU ONLY WANT TO Bleep.
that willl eliminate any potential deceptive woman.

This is BAD!!! Been Redpill does not mean you. Should be a fornicator, or not have the fear of God!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
The5DME:

You made mention of going for girls who chose you right? Let's say I go out on an occasion and see a girl I think I like, do I just discard the idea of approaching her since you said we must only go for girls who chose us? What if I see a girl in the road that I might be interested in, what do I do? That means we have to stop approaching girls and wait to be chosen right?
it will be far beneficial for you to go around looking out for girls who want you.

Here's how I do it.
When I meet a girl I'm not checking how hot she is, I'm checking if I have caught her eye. Yes I'll take note of her looks, but I'm looking at her eyes and how she looks at me.
If it's a group of girls I just scan their faces looking for the one whose eye I have caught. That's who I focus on and start investigating if she's what I like. Luckily in Southy most girls are generally pretty so you're almost guaranteed to like any girl who shows interest. That is, on a surface level.

Cut down on focusing on the girls you like. Try to seek for the girl you like among girls who like you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
tobe1985:
Nobody is saying that you cannot get women without money.
I got my fair share of pussy when I was a broke student and Entry level worker. But with money combined with your game and your looks women just flow in without any obstruction.

That's the point

Just what I've been trying to say since the first day I crashed in here. Thanks doc!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tonnyray:
You're wise bro.
Plenty delusional folks here can't relate that some of us have been on both sides of the divide.
There are babes for every kind of guy.. at every level. You shouldn't need a brain transplant to assimilate that. Even cripples and dwarfs date and marry. There's something called options.

A pretty village mgbeke called Chioma dates/fvcks Emeka (the vulcanizer/bicycle repairer) in the village. She moves to Lagos to stay with her aunt. She starts dating/fvcking Ambrose the Sienna interstate transporter. Her Direct entry admission into Unilag finally clicks and she begins dating/fvcking Nosa (the marketing officer, GTB on campus). Do you see a trend? It's all about fvcking options.. all ruled by innate hypergamy.

Why should broke Uniben guys not fvck Uniben girls? Weren't we all broke and fvcking fellow students while on campus?
But woe betides you if you don't get your sh!t together and establish yourself in society ASAP after school. Same gorgeous Yetunde you were steadily fvcking in school has moved on with some other dude who's got it going on in life.. while you are here bragging on big d1ck and fvcking prowess which in reality exists only in your puny mind to keep your entire mental framework from caving in and imploding completely.
Spitting theories detached from reality gets really irksome.

The word "reality" is the keyword. You should have emboldened it. Ride on bro!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. As far as I can understand and coming to that reality, I think men are seeking for what isn't in women's prescient. Men are loyal, kind, compassionate, intelligent, pragmatic, but they've been mesmerized to see women as their equal and thereby making them seek these qualities inherent in them in women.
2. Men must understand that women are ruled by emotions, fickle, weak and fluid. Only few women and of course who happens to be the exception are able to manage themselves effectively. The majority of women except being led by a man cannot amount to anything.
3. The problem is that on an individual level every one wants to score points with the other gender; men wants sex and women want fun and money.
4. The hope of civilization and anything the world will amount to be it more development or destruction rests on the shoulders of men. Leadership is a skill, if men decide to tolerate womens' exuberances, for the sake of pvssys rather than controlling them, there will be non stop to the menace of female entitlement which has a corrollary effect at home, workplace, politics, economics and society at large.
5. "Good/Real" women don't exist. If you want to get the "best" woman you must search for a society that still possess strains and fibres of real traditional patriarchy. However, you must also raise her there/in that same condition, and that's where the problem lies because taking her from that environment to a new one will completely change her behavior. Remember: women are fluid and fickle.
NB: "condition" here is not maltreatment nor withholding of welfare.
6. To get the best from a woman you must be able to blend yourself with her emotions and leverage it for good. This is going to a sword fight(emotion) with a sword rather than with a gun(logic). Because "good women" are not BORN BUT BRED!
7. You must impose your authority on a woman. People will say you're weak, dominneering, scared but the truth is that she's your property(you paid bride price right?) and you're just trying to maximise good results. That's same way mothers cater for their youngs.
8. Women don't come as a full package completely and same as men. There's always ying in the yang or vice versa. It's your duty to inculcate and extrapolate such qualities from her. Do you now see why many of the greatest scientists never really engaged full time with women? Someone even said that Jesus Christ is REDPILL! Lol!
NB: Women can only turn infants into teenagers. But an alteration from teenagers to both men and women; kings and queens is under the sole jurisdiction of a VIRILE MALE FIGURE!
9. All male that will eventually decide to enter long term relationship with a woman should start taking leadership positions anywhere they find themselves instead of shying away. Then and there they'll experience female hysterical behaviours, hubris and confusion in landscape position.
10. On a large scale, it will only take serious governmental policies and legislation to bring some level of sanity to present day society. Where the law is gynocentric men are reticent.
You can't differentiate a good(real) woman from a bad(fake) woman. To know and get a good one, you must bred it yourself. You want some omelettes? Break eggs.
Thanks.
Absolute unadulterated truth.
GOD bless you bro.
This is what I signed up for.
This is why I'm here.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Brothers, I'm not saying you shouldn't fvck and dump but just be careful with the kind of women who can't easily handle being dumped. If possible, pray to whatever you believe in to help you fvck successfully and not being caught up by nemesis after dumping.

Women are highly neurotic, one minute they are all over you, the next minute they have detached. Always remember: women are emotional, fickle and fluid!

As you fvck your way, may the good Lord help you not to fvck the daughters of Delilah! Chidinma Ojukwu learnt from the deepest of the deep. However, be careful! Even though crimes like this exist in low/average scale, be careful!

Anyways, the picture below is simply explaining the privileges women have over men in respect to the law (of England and some Western nations too).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's better to loose her and make her respect you by not negotiating and supplicating than for you to have her by negotiating or using money

You must value your self respect
No lady should treat you like trash because of your sexual urges

Don't tolerate Nonsense from any girl due to your need for pussy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
She's not the only one, they are plenty women out there don't loose your self respect to condole unruly behavior from disrespectful and mannerless bitches and endure bullshit

Get out there and spin plates
If she doesn't feel your vibes, cut your loses and move on fast

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FROGMAN101(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
I love reading your stuffs Bloodysperm

Thanks for spreading the gospel to these lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Make what you will of this.

To be clear, I am referring to the part where she sends him money.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
FROGMAN101:
I love reading your stuffs Bloodysperm

Thanks for spreading the gospel to these lots.

You're welcome bro.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
A Woman Will seduce a man she considers attractive.
While men seduce her, she's busy seducing the man that she herself wants.
This is the right way to women.

There's a common tenet in the redpill: rejection is better than regret. Inasmuch I believe in the efficacy of such statement and how it can help men handle rejection not only with women, I still have some underlying disturbances with it.

It is drawn out that men shouldn't be afraid of rejection and see it as nothing which becomes conclusive with the statement: "have an abundance mindset". But it must be understood that a woman gets a full boost of ego when she rejects men. It's an insignia of honour for her. On the side of the man, though with an abundance mindset, he'll still feel bad about the whole scenario but will definitely subside shortly.

Assumably, If a man approaches 50 women in a particular Tuesday, lets say about 20-30 women, will respond with giving out their phone numbers depending on his level of game. But if he places himself amongst 50 women, that same number of women---20-30 or even more will take him straight to bed. This is chosen! Or what the redpill also call Genuine desire. Men want women to spell it out loudly, women won't, hence, the greenlight approach.

But the downside is that men want some particular kind of women via approach/chasing and waste time and years, while neglecting the women that will not give them headache via chosen. However, if he wants a particular kind of woman, he must place himself in the atmosphere of those women, then, from there, he will be chosen . In such atmosphere, game, money, looks though always necessary will be of minimal or no use.

Genuine desire saves a man's time with women.

Thanks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
WORK ON YOURSELF and LEARN THE ART OF SEDUCTION:

Work on yourself to attract them. Learn the art of seduction to seduce them. Thats all you need.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by xfactordv: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
ubunja:
it will be far beneficial for you to go around looking out for girls who want you.

Here's how I do it.
When I meet a girl I'm not checking how hot she is, I'm checking if I have caught her eye. Yes I'll take note of her looks, but I'm looking at her eyes and how she looks at me.
If it's a group of girls I just scan their faces looking for the one whose eye I have caught. That's who I focus on and start investigating if she's what I like. Luckily in Southy most girls are generally pretty so you're almost guaranteed to like any girl who shows interest. That is, on a surface level.

Cut down on focusing on the girls you like. Try to seek for the girl you like among girls who like you.
so the plan is to WORK ON YOURSELF and LEARN THE ART OF SEDUCTION:

Work on yourself to attract them. Learn the art of seduction to seduce them. Thats all you need.

cool??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Me and a customer (a woman)

Me: I so much love this Oritse Femi song... Hes so talented. Its sad to know that he's not been singing lately since he got married.

Her: Good for him.. He's now a responsible man

Me: shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
Whether you are REDPILLED OR BLUEPILLED, BRETHREN PLEASE ALWAYS PAY YOUR TITHE TO GOD SO THAT YOU WILL PROSPER BEYOND IMAGINATIONS .
Stay PILLED ANYWAYS cool
Am sorry to say this pls dont preach gospel on this thread ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BrodaBenad and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.