Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746204 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
Guy you no need all this na.
It's not leading anywhere.
Rest abeg.

Hahaha... this nor be fight na....nw cruise bro.

Check my stats on born2winxx....it speaks for me.

Màrtinez can't ignore me right from the arshawol saga we had.... till this moment... have already took his manhood and feed it to the dogs he is a lesser man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
DieRich5:
Simp keep giving this women mind
A broke girl will be insulting broke boys cus he's broke

She's broke, looking for a guy with money
She's gat money, looking for a guy who rich

Las Las mk everybody date dere level, with dis alots of girls will be calming down
You have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
neyo0h:
Coded babes everywhere with over stretched pussy mileage, boldly doing nasty stuff and it's only what I see on the internet. I wonder how bad it is in reality.
It's actually not that bad in reality. I'll probably get hanged by the balls here for saying this but you see this thing called social media? It's designed to brainwash all of us. Make the surreal our reality. Case in point: how many Unilag girls are there? Maybe 10-15,000. But Chidinma (a prostitute, junkie and killer) got all social (and mainstream) media attention.
Media is designed to exaggerate the ills and failings of society and make us focus on what kills us rather than what heals us. Focus us on the tiny black dot on the sheet rather than the remaining expanse of whiteness. Focus on what divides us rather than what unites us. Focus on the 1 thing that's wrong even when 99 other things are right.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
neyo0h:

I think it's best that way, sometimes I'm confused because I can't really get what's happening in Nigeria sef.

Coded babes everywhere with over stretched pussy mileage, boldly doing nasty stuff and it's only what I see on the internet.

I wonder how bad it is in reality.

It has always being like that, only that the patriarchal walls was able to debilitate it to a minimum. The advent of liberal culture: do what you like as far it makes you happy without hurting anyone, coupled with feminism gave them an opportunity to showcase what they really are.

We should be thankful for the internet because it gives us an ease to truly know what these women are capable of. The internet is a magnifying lens showing us what happens behind the curtain.

Women don't even know and understand themselves. Their epiphany always come when they've fitted themselves into dirty corners. They want the best of the best when in reality they're nothing. All of them begin to accept Jesus Christ as their saviour, develop "good" character, become heavenly choristers all in the hope of securing something reputable. They still hit big though because thirsty simps want to secure an overused pvssys for themselves.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
CR777:
I honestly think every guy deserves to be here, there are lots of knowledge embedded inside this thread. Wow, please is there a whatsapp group for this particular thread? I'd love to join if there's one.
MY GEE

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
The same person who was bitter with a bruised ego that he couldn't honour his word on settling amicably and moving forward is claiming I can't ignore him. After agreeing to settle, he kept attacking me. grin

The same person who kept orbiting this thread after the pay-for-sex saga to throw dirt on my identity and that of others (after we left him alone and moved on) because we opposed him, claims I can't ignore him. Lol.

The same person who kept referencing me in a negative light way before my parody and sarcasm which I did just for laughs with others claims I can't ignore him. Wonders will never end.

I cease taking this clown seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded....I don't need to monitor you...smelling nigga.

If you not a fàggot... Chronic wankèr.... why the so much hate on pucsy

Your low self esteem de smell around your post.... you only feel validated when you come online...on the redpill thread....to flex muscles.
I am disappointed. I gave you time to plan a better and harder hit, yet this is the nonsense you are coming up with... stupidly implying that hatred of vagiña implies homosexuality. This is a feminine way of thinking. Where is the logic? I am disappointed. I hereby withdraw all attention from you; you are wasting my time. Bye, son.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Silentgroper(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
KiNg0G:

At the bolded....I don't need to monitor you...smelling nigga.

If you not a fàggot... Chronic wankèr.... why the so much hate on pucsy

Your low self esteem de smell around your post.... you only feel validated when you come online...on the redpill thread....to flex muscles.
So a niqqa has low self esteem bcuz he chose to nt worship fish smelling puzzies. Nigga it's either u're a pussy ass niqqa, simp, woman wrapper, a fucqin white knight or all of the above.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
So a niqqa has low self esteem bcuz he chose to nt worship fish smelling puzzies. Nigga it's either u're a pussy ass niqqa, simp, woman wrapper, a fucqin white knight or all of the above.
He has low self esteem because he is delusional.

Are you his alternate moniker?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am disappointed. I gave you time to plan a better and harder hit, yet this is the nonsense you are coming up with... stupidly implying that homosexuality implies hatred of vagiña. This is a feminine way of thinking. Where is the logic? I am disappointed. I hereby withdraw all attention from you; you are wasting my time. Bye, son.

You need logic?

Very soon your " left hand" go tell you.

Monkmode my foot.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Don't mind him. He is in his emotional state: a state of childish and feminine display. He will be alright.

Have you gotten 10k from the OG for the pandemic? Please do so he will post it here to measure diçk size (like they do in the ashewo thread) and prove he is a better man. Hurry!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
raptex:
I found out later that it was a post from a fake account. I've taken that post down.
OK

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Don't mind him. He is in his emotional state: a state of childish and feminine display. He will be alright.

Have you gotten 10k from the OG for the pandemic? Please do so he will post it here to measure diçk size (like they do in the ashewo thread) and prove he is a better man. Hurry!

Don't cry boy... trust me I hold no grudge's against MASTÛBATORS...who fûcks themselves with their hands but when you come hear... claiming hardcore redpiller... when we know you are just not getting pucsy.... thats what annoys me.

By the way click that thread... you adequately need it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Can you all now see it isn’t varying opinions derailing the thread, but mens over bloated ego?

Varying opinions is what makes it interesting, but the endless arguments are born out of ego.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
It's actually not that bad in reality. I'll probably get hanged by the balls here for saying this but you see that thing called social media? It's designed to brainwash all of us. Make the surreal our reality. Case in point: how many Unilag girls are there? Maybe 10-15,000. But Chidinma (a prostitute, junkie and killer) got all social (and mainstream) media attention.
Media is designed to exaggerate the ills and failings of society and make us focus on what kills us rather than what heals us. Focus us on the tiny black dot on the sheet rather than the remaining expanse of whiteness. Focus on the 1 thing that's wrong even when 99 other things are right.

You are on point man. I agree with you about the effects media has on the population as they feed on human emotions. Media concentrate on shallow conspicuous holes that don't really matter while neglecting important issues. What media houses are concerned about is what will put their national government on a good light.

But what you must understand is that women have their own media: instagram, facebook, YouTube, snap chat, tiktok etc. Which is not controlled by the government, hence, they're able to display what they like because it isn't against governmental codes and conducts. Humans can't hide their nature for too long no matter how much they suppress it, it always come out betraying them.

The media is one of the freedom women sought for, though that freedom came cheap without any form of drudgery on women's part, yet, it really exposes women.

Everything women display via social media accounts is what happens in reality, however, they do it surreptitiously in real life, though, some now got guts to openly display their dirty linens. Reason: because they gain from it and not limited/taxed by the government, unlike Journalists and other national news reporters that must ingratiate the government for their daily bread.

Thank.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
The ashawo thread is looking like a virgin compared to this thread in the last few pages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Anybody who has introspectively studied the bible will realize the female gender actually have far more in common with the devil than the male.
1. They both wanted to usurp authority. Why did it never cross the mind of Adam to attempt becoming "like GOD"?
2. How can 2 walk together except they are in agreement? Why was the devil comfortable approaching only Eve though Adam had been in physical existence much much longer (only GOD knows how long)? There definitely was a nexus he could sense and relate to and with.
3. Both are angry because they both have but a short time. A sizeable frustration of the other gender is that they have but a short 10-15 golden year period before they are no more worth reckoning with in the reproductive and sexual market. Most bickering of theirs stem from this reality and understanding just as much as the excesses they exhibit in their golden years.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:

You are on point man. I agree with you about the effects media has on the population as they feed on human emotions. Media concentrate on shallow conspicuous holes that don't really matter while neglecting important issues. What media houses are concerned about is what will put their national government on a good light.

But what you must understand is that women have their own media: instagram, facebook, YouTube, snap chat, tiktok etc. Which is not controlled by the government, hence, they're able to display what they like because it isn't against governmental codes and conducts. Humans can't hide their nature for too long no matter how much they suppress it, it always come out betraying them.

The media is one of the freedom women seek for, though that freedom came cheap without any form of drudgery on women's part, yet, it really exposes women.

Everything women display via social media accounts is what happens in reality, however, they do it surreptitiously in real life, though, some now got guts to openly display their dirty linens. Reason: because they gain from it and not limited/taxed by the government, unlike Journalists and other national news reporters that must ingratiate the government for their daily bread.

Thank.

Thanks , very insightful and true.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by offset67(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lordcassy:
Redpill Brethren..
There are various aspects of the redpill that some may choose to see and ignore and it's fine.
To me, I joined the redpilled to rediscover my masculine purpose, I have been drawn into the feminine drama bullshit, that our society is Or becoming.
You do men before you a disservice, if you can not grow and become the best man you can be, all because of hoes. You can be on your purpose and still be these hoes...if that is what you want.
Most of you, don't want to live in a conservative society, but rather enjoy the liberal near hedonistic society we live in but I can tell for a fact most of your problems comes from living in this liberal society.. Imagine in the time where women have never been wider and more Loose, most of you still can not get that pussy...that is why you are here..to make yourself into what women want.. To improve and become a better "alpha" lol... so that you might get that pussy.. And that is good...

Some guy said men have ego and all.. Well some guys redpill or not are going to be losers...there is difference between ego and confidence..
If as a man, you do not know you are the head.
If as a man, you do not see yourself as a provider
If as a man, you do not see yourself as driven bad ass, a leader a conqueror... Well you are probably a loser and will never amount to something great...
These qualities are not egos... They are in your
DNA..INGRAINED IN acid... They are who you are...
You guys tend to forget, It was all blue pill thinking that drove us to this point... you get good at getting pussy and still believe in a society that cucked you in the first place and will probably cuck your son.

I fail to see the logic.. You men are leaders come to term with it...You might not have it in you to lead men or a country.. But if you can not lead a woman and your children(patriachs)
what can I say, you are a loser and probably should not pass on your genes.

Some of you, talk about pussy so much, and I can not help to think that.. It is all for some back water ghetto hoe... You are living in squallor, you are not part of the people making rules in the society or the world, shit your are probably working under a woman because you refuse to add value to yourself and your problem is ghetto pussy...
Don't you see how bleeped up that is...

Women are more driven than men.. Oh my god that is such bullshit... Sometimes I ask who did we offend in Africa... Jeez.. We have some of the most passive guys ever And some guys believe this... The fucking world was built by men...go to tribes that have not developed and study for God sake...

Women are more logical... Honestly is the thread filled with losers that believe this... Women being emotional and not logical is what led you here in the first place..jeez are Practically learning how to manipulate her emotionally... Damn...
Understand, the reason she played mentally and put you in the friend zone is not that she is smarter than you..it is because you were a dumb ass who did not know shit..

Men are more driven
Men are more logical
When there is too much pussy...most men lose their drive
When face with pussy.. Most men lose their logic...
Mystery, one of the baddest pua artist out there, almost killed himself.

Anyways be men and have a long life

Ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Whatz going on here?? I thought I was lost. U guys should die this matter. Sheath your swords and move on.
Damn!!

We need more pillz angry. Aomine, where art thou? I need some cracking up grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The media is one of the freedom women sought for, though that freedom came cheap without any form of drudgery on women's part, yet, it really exposes women.
Everything women display via social media accounts is what happens in reality, however, they do it surreptitiously in real life, though, some now got guts to openly display their dirty linens.
I understand your point and I definitely agree it is a reflection of what actually resides intrinsically in women generally. My take however is, it is easy to be easily misguided by the vocal, visible few. There are at least 100 million women in Nigeria. Give or take we say 20 million have social media accounts. How many are actually debasing womanhood with tiktok, Onlyfans etc. I still strongly believe things are designed to be exaggerated in favor of a negative narrative. Both genders suffer it. "Men are scum"will keep gaining ground because the media will always only be awash with news of rapists, wife beaters and abusers, cheating husbands, name it.
In Nigeria alone over 1000 marriages will probably celebrate their anniversary daily. You will only hear of the 1 or 2 divorces.
Every Unilag girl is likely to be on instagram, what percentage of these are selling pussy with it?
But thirsty niggas follow only the thots (that is why they keep having massive followership some in hundreds of thousands) and go on to complain all women are hoes. Sister Nkechi who dresses decently on her IG page (@nkblessed_wears) and tries to push her fashion designing hustle will be struggling for 200 followers, @sexy_wetlipzz is already on 144,000 followers- impacting their worldview of women.
In reality, there are a hundred times more Nkechis.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Right

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
I hope he sees this. angry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is why you should worry less about females. Be your own happiness, motivate yourself. #trp.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
If he's not too busy playing around to notice grin
Cos I cannot comprehend the audacity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Feminists and equal pay pushers don’t see these men, it’s the top earners they focus on. They’ll ignore STEM courses to study communications, yet expecting humanity to adjust for their needs.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
heartofcity12:
Maybe the husband is facing financial hard times, and the wife is making money. That is one possible explanation of the audacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
They’re feeling the effect, a lot of men will be redpilled at some point in time. Men are waking up. No one should wait that long to get a girl tho. #trp

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
If he's not too busy playing around to notice grin
Cos I cannot comprehend the audacity.

Lol grin. Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PhillipPHD(m), Hedgefunds, Fattprince23, Sunnystooth(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.