Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2747546 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Boy, those aren't theories... they are common practicals which nigeria men can relate with..

Figured you still in school...so stop been naive..when ever you come online skip pass my post trust me you do well in life.

PATHETIC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Peaceyw:

PATHETIC
Don't worry, you will grow up.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Trash you say? I don't think everyone agrees with you on that man.

Any way have a good day.
Shit box....smh

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
To Whom It May Concern !

This once beautiful thread is spinning towards anarchy and clash of personalities. I saw it coming though cos where two or more intellectuals congregate disagreement is not far fetched.

However, the solution is to convince an opposing ideology with logic (provided he/she got clean trolling record) and not the usual -

“oh he’s got bluepill mindset”

“Ignore the beta simp”

The mistake y’all make is in thinking that everyone will agree 100% with your write ups.

Things can never work that way because each person gat peculiarities in real life from childhood, experiences, challenges, triumph routes, fundamental beliefs . . .

Hence, to curtail clash of ideology (which is not bad in it’s right), I implore all to filter nuances going forward.

Instead on shoving your concepts down people’s throats, drop baselines that can be developed and modified by individuals to suit their unique personality.

Like I said earlier you can never fit all man into a hole in an online platform.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Martinez39s?
Calibrator:
I will very much like to know what the Redpill ideology think of "Black Tax".

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Calibrator:
Martinez39s?
I will respond later.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Peaceyw:
My dear brothers in the redpill, something funny happened today that anytime I remember it, I just start laughing. Let me first give you some information; next week is my second semester exam. Back to story;
Last year November was my first semester exams, I sat beside this girl during accounting exam. Out of answer 5, I told this girl 4 when she started asking me for the 5th one was when I got angry and ignored her, she started begging me and was even rubbing my arm in the exam hall to make me tell her, I got angry and went to submit. After the exam, this girl never spoke to me so i told my friend everything that happened and he said that i bleeped up that i am not supposed to do like that, that i should have used that one has a chance to get close to her. I just said i wasnt interested in her so he died the matter

Okay....I saw this the other night... should have jumped on it.... but didn't really wanna ster things up.

Peaceyw:

Fast forward to today, this girl who haven't spoken to me since last year November came to me today, July 7, 2021 and said she remembered that I was the one who taught her accounting in exam, so I said "ehn, what now happen?" This girl said that she want to tell me thankyou and she stretched forth her hand and said I should shake her. Chai, I just walked away so she ran to my front and said "shake na" so I pushed her away although gently.
The whole thing that is even surprising me was her confidence, like she was so sure I will shake hands with her. Did she think I am desperate for a woman's touch that immediately I shake her, I will run to my room and use that hand to masturbate or what?
Women are fucking crazy.

This here you fûcked up.. you trying to Force bad boy and when you force it, becomes stale.. disgusting probably from your words I bolded... you still a fresher..but if you keep on with it...bro.. you not going to get pussy..

You be forming hardcore...but nothing for you.

Why not be arrogant n polite at the same time?

Let me tell you how a game boy handles situations like this..

the girl approached me....I knew very well she came because of the exam period we in....it's quite Easy and simple Just one sentence... will push her away...or make her come closer more... then i start getting some benefits from her....apart from sex.

Peaceyw:

"This girl said that she want to tell me thankyou and she stretched forth her hand and said I should shake her" Chai, I just walked away.

you bone her.... at first.... that's good....I applaud you for that.

Peaceyw:

so she ran to my front and said "shake na" so I pushed her away although gently.

She's working for it... the second time..
You Pushed her away... cheesy....thats childish bro..Not like that..

Me: lol... so you here for same accounting...?

Her: yes

Me : how about you book an appointment..5k oh you didn't know..I now charges that....(in a cocky way)

Her: come on.. acting all feminine and all...

Me:hey girl, it's all about " time" do you know esther? She already booked me this evening...n she's paying for it.

Sell yourself out to the crowd.... that's the style and attitude...she gone go away....but next time she sees you in that same campus.... they be value there.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Been a bad boy.... doesn't mean you have to be a cultist ... arrogant... brutal.. with no choice of words at all time....you don't force it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
@Peaceyw

You did nothing wrong.

•• There is no evidence that you were trying to force being the bad guy. You simply were not interested in her for anything (even sex), so what's the need to form being the bad guy to impress a girl you are not interested in? Why would any logical person think you were trying to play the bad guy when you stated CLEARLY that you were not interested in her (not even for pùssy)? It was not written or implied in your post. You were not interested —simple!— and it's not by force to reason any girl's matter.

•• If you have shunned somebody and that person is still trying to interact with you when you clearly don't want him/her, that person has done wrong for interfering in your personal space and defying your personal boundaries. There is nothing wrong in pushing her aside GENTLY (you made it clear in your post that you GENTLY pushed her aside). You did nothing wrong.

Is it logical to waste energy, run game and make a conversation with a girl that you are not interested in for anything (even sex) when you can just keep silent, push her GENTLY, and go your way? Bro, you did nothing wrong. You were not trying to prove anything to anybody.

•• Don't fall for that guy trying to throw śhit at you because you recently wrote posts he didn't like. He wants to belittle your redpill/game knowledge and show he knows better than you because of your recent posts (which he didn't like). In typical fashion, he is trying to smear your identity by implying you are trying too hard; he wants to paint you as a guy who is arrogant, uncouth, brutal, naive and childish in your supposed pursuit at being the bad guy. That's just emotional, feminine and childish from him. His type is a laughing stock.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
@peaceyw

You were not trying to force anything. He got so emotional and bitter at your latest posts that he went to dig your account and posts to obviously smear your identity and belittle your knowledge of game and red pill. He wants to belittle you and show he is a master ahead of you. Don't reason his matter. wink

I hope I am not being a peaceyw assliçker. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
You see an average girl still living under her parents and probably have nothing in her account walking the streets with pride and zero manners merely because of that hole lying in between her legs.

Thanks to the constant attention from simps who are scattered everywhere. Every nook and cranny. At school, at work bust stops; even the so called "reputable" men, married men included.

She enters a place where there are older dudes you see them pouncing on her with attention and lame gestures in a bid to please her even without her greeting anyone.

One came to me yesterday where I and my friends were seated " my mum wants to see you" that's the first and only thing that came out of her 17,year-old stupid, overfed mouth while receiving a call or somethingsomething.

The way I replied her on the spot made her really sober.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Women have always been this way,just that social media made it more public...but men have lost what makes them MEN.
Sometimes I wonder why girls go after the so-called Bad boys,but now I don't blame them...those bad boys are the ones who show what left of masculinity and it has always been in a woman's blood to respond positively to such masculine energy...
It's not that she likes him being a cultist,Agbero,drug addict,Yahoo boy,or armed robber....but it's the immense confidence he project from being passionate about what he does that makes her wet from inside...

Men are growing weaker day by day....Bad boys are the remaining masculine Men we have in this society today

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
You see an average girl still living under her parents and probably have nothing in her account walking the streets with pride and zero manners merely because of that hole lying in between her legs.

Thanks to the constant attention from simps who are scattered everywhere. Every nook and cranny. At school, at work bust stops; even the so called "reputable" men, married men included.

She enters a place where there are older dudes you see them pouncing on her with attention and lame gestures in a bid to please her even without her greeting anyone.

One came to me yesterday where I and my friends were seated " my mum wants to see you" that's the first and only thing that came out of her 15 year-old stupid, overfed mouth while receiving a call or somethingsomething.

The way I replied her on the spot made her eyes wet.

When one elderly man is calling her Baby,you cant blame her...LMAO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
wwwtortoise:
To Whom It May Concern !

This once beautiful thread is spinning towards anarchy and clash of personalities. I saw it coming though cos where two or more intellectuals congregate disagreement is not far fetched.

However, the solution is to convince an opposing ideology with logic (provided he/she got clean trolling record) and not the usual -

“oh he’s got bluepill mindset”

“Ignore the beta simp”

The mistake y’all make is in thinking that everyone will agree 100% with your write ups.

Things can never work that way because each person gat peculiarities in real life from childhood, experiences, challenges, triumph routes, fundamental beliefs . . .

Hence, to curtail clash of ideology (which is not bad in it’s right), I implore all to filter nuances going forward.

Instead on shoving your concepts down people’s throats, drop baselines that can be developed and modified by individuals to suit their unique personality.

Like I said earlier you can never fit all man into a hole in an online platform.

Opposite of up is down likewise White is Black in the same vein opposing logic in a red pill idealogy is blue pill and unless you want the thread to really really go to the dogs then you have to point this out to fellow young readers who might not know better and this is so much easier calling out the snakes in the grass because most of them here are always trolls or exhibit troll-like characteristics....... Imagine you come across a Miseducation topic and start opposing it claiming logic etc Yeah it's an online forum thus there will be differing views but you have to point it out so that those following the Miseducations or this thread in particular will better negotiate how to jump and pass this concoction of blue pilled views.....@peaceyw..Hey man, what did we say about pigs,sh**t and wrestling?..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Calibrator:
I will very much like to know what the Redpill ideology think of "Black Tax".

Thank you.
Calibrator:
Martiñez39s?
I have looked into this black tax thing, and I have been aware of this phenomenon. I didn't know it had a name.

My PERSONAL take is as follows:
•• Have it in mind that you don't owe any body anything. No one is obligated to pay black tax to anyone.
•• It is not incumbent on any child to take care (financially or not) of any relative, sibling or parent. Only do so because you want to. The exceptions are your wife and kids.
•• Most parents, especially African parents, don't realise the fact that they don't deserve any trophy, benefit or accolade for being good and responsible parents. If you consciously and deliberately choose to become a parent, it is up to you to pick up the responsibility that comes with it.
•• Children are not retire plans for parents' old age. It is the responsibility of parents to plan for their old age, not put the responsibility on children. As two adults consider raising children, they should also plan for their old age. It's not by force to give birth. Children have their own elderly years to worry about too.
•• It is good to learn how to say "NO". It is not incumbent on you to inconvenience yourself or sabotage yourself or financial plans helping out people who you are not responsible for. It's okay to put yourself first as the red pill dictates.

typing...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
typing...

It's okay to appreciate your good and responsible parents, but them fulfilling their responsibilities and being good parents should never be leveraged against you to sabotage and exploit you or make you feel that you owe them anything.

@Calibrator, my take is open for debate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Love, like desire, is only legitimate when it's uncoerced and unobligated.
Men believe in love for the sake of love, women love opportunistically.
= Rollo Tomassi.✍️.

Ever wondered why your mother, sister, gf suddenly develops deeper love and respect for you when your situation changes? lipsrsealed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Whenever she fûcks up badly, a slap one or two will set things right... never you walk away like a weakling my Gee... you got mend the fûck up right there.

That's physical dominance.
shocked AH
Martinez39s come and see o

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronnnie:

It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Well said!
Martinez39s:
typing...

It's okay to appreciate your good and responsible parents, but them fulfilling their responsibilities and being good parents should never be leveraged against you to sabotage and exploit you or make you feel that you owe them anything.

@Calibrator, my take is open for debate.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ronnnie:
Have you not seen a man in his 40s pleading on his knees to a girl because of pùssy? Or a man in his 50s laughing at what any sane person would consider insult from an 18-year-old girl because of the breasts, pusśy, and ass she possesses?

Those who place hope in simps to have sense will be disappointed unto anger and utter disbelief.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Have you not seen a man in his 40s pleading on his knees to a girl because of pùssy? Or a man in his 50s laughing at what any sane person would consider insult from an 18-year-old girl because of the breasts, pusśy, and ass she possesses?

Those who place hope in simps to have sense will be disappointed unto anger and utter disbelief.
It's the desire. They just can't rise above it.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PussyIsAWeapon: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
15 tweets about “Weaponized Vaginas” that may cause yours to sew itself shut

By David Futrelle

"Weaponized Vaginas" are more dangerous than guns. From abortion to accusations of early sexual experiences; No age group safe from terror.

— Gary Campbell (@souperfan2012) November 22, 2017

I’m glad all of my sexual advances were met with strong acceptance and everlasting bliss.

I’m also glad I’m not terribly wealthy. Because the common denominator with these “victims” is how much money a weaponized vagina can earn them.

— Frank d'Anconia (@LoveToLead1) January 18, 2018

Don’t let the weaponized vagina created to hurt men convince you that there will not be penance for false accusations. Because acting like a victim is more than unattractive it only makes you prey.

— Robert A. Green (@RobertAlenGreen) December 24, 2017

This weaponized Vagina crap is getting out of hand , we must punish those who use sex as a weapon, this must not trend. https:///ZObz56kSfC

— Ken white (@Kenwhite4444) April 25, 2017

This is one woman I do not want to date She has weaponized her Vagina
There seems to be a WAR ON MEN

— Crocodile News (@crocodilianews) January 30, 2018

I told you guys… vagina has been weaponized.
For the time being, you're better off taking "matters" in hand. pic.twitter.com/8RegEZgino

— Charles Hayes (@hazenoff) January 15, 2018

The Democrat Party and their Fake News Media have politically weaponized the Vagina to use against their Political Opponents…Pure Communist Alinsky Tactics… The Assault Vagina is the New Political Weapon of choice for the desperate Democrat Party and their Fake News Media… https:///Ur1bJdUWMP

— LouisianaFool (@LouisianaFool) December 21, 2017

Wow your picture is even hotter than the voice had me thinking. Hope that’s not harassment I have been trying not to commit it since the democrats weaponized the vagina and made me a walking risk management nightmare.

— Robert A. Green (@RobertAlenGreen) December 20, 2017

Vagina has been weaponized. This is not a drill. Get a 2d waifu. A woman used to be able to take half your shit, when she was your wife. Now, a woman from 40 years ago can accuse you of something, and you lose your whole life's work. Pussy ain't worth it.

— Charles Hayes (@hazenoff) December 16, 2017

A recent study shows that female humans have weaponized their vaginas to suck the male's will to live out of their souls.

— Edge Pleb (@PlebofKekistan) October 12, 2017

You think it’s bad that the FBI and DOJ have been weaponized? There’s nothing more lethal than when a woman weaponizes is her pussy. @NYorNothing

— Maestro Amedeo (@MaestroAmedeo) March 30, 2018

Yep…..those sexbots are gonna look pretty cheap in about a year after all the job losses, firings, real and false litigation, and weaponized pussy yet to be identified by Gloria Allmedia and her crackerJack ass-master Lisa….!!!

— KeepAmericaGREAT (@MAGA2020too) December 14, 2017

Nothing says "sincere" like a porn star LovePeddler claiming that somebody sexually assaulted her! How do you assault a weaponized pussy? #nitwits

— Frank d'Anconia (@LoveToLead1) October 31, 2017

Exactly, some women weaponized the pussy, then it becomes worthless! Wow I just described the majority of divorced women! Lol �

— David__Kaino (@David__Kaino) January 20, 2018

Weaponized vajayjay is now fully implemented…..be guided accordingly. No closed door meetings, no dining, no drinking, have a chapparone if you are CEO/Board memeber. NO Christmas Parties or "Choir Practice" after work……..Have fun in the "weaponized" vj chronicles….! pic.twitter.com/D5LjR0331P

— KeepAmericaGREAT (@MAGA2020too) November 29, 2017

Here’s a BONUS TWEET that’s more baffling than anything else:

WHEN THE SOVIET UNION COLLAPSED THEY WEAPONIZED 3 THINGS, THE INTERNET, MONEY AND THE VAGINA! TWO ITEMS ARE COMPLICATED SO FOLLOW THE MONEY!

— james m breen (@corlearjbre) July 19, 2017

https://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/04/02/15-tweets-about-weaponized-vaginas-that-may-cause-yours-to-sew-itself-shut/
[img]https://twitter.com/MarkYoungTruth/status/958002726385930240/photo/1[/img]
[img]https://pics.me.me/my-pussy-nightmare-no-argument-there-30448490.png[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Met a young slim gal with just average pretty face recently at a bar. She stays next building to the bar. She would come there to charge her phone and roll with the bar tenders.
After much green light that day. I gave her attention. She said shes a new intake ND1 in a poly in that town. she's just 18 and few weeks in that town. she was down to whatever I was up to after few days..but I only wanted to kill time and gist...I called her a couple times I was at d bar to come sit with me and gist..bought her drink..and suya one other time. I asked to know her place...I wasn't too interested in fvcking her actually...I touch her how I feel..press boobs, ass..and all when I stroll to her place at night with highness..lol
Now the point I want to make is this.....You will marvel at the number of calls she receive while I'm with her..I mean this is an average looking gal with innocent face o..and these guys be talking with serious tone on phone, while same gal replies in bedroom voice while I'm there fiddling with her boobs or rubbing her ass.. imagine if she was a very hot gal.
Guys needs to wise up and take those gals less serious...
Then after over two weeks since I dropped in her place..I messaged her around 7pm..dint deliver..also her call..then I strolled there.

Our innocent looking gal had already camped a guy in her room...lol...I knocked..after reluctantly coming to open, she came to meet me at the veranda and told me she has a visitor. I told her she never told me she had someone fucking her till day break..lol...her mouth was shaking then she told me it's her boyfriend....that he came from another University in next state....
I Sha left formin angry..dint create scene though..
She started messaging me to not be angry..blah blah ..well I wasn't angry really...was only observing and catching cruise.
Went to her place today when she said shes at home, I fiddled with her as befor, she apologized, I whinned and shamed her abt collecting doggy behind me...she made some silly apoligetic replies abt her relationship..well who cares....
Collected her friends number who was showboating herself wen she came in, I've met her with her before Sha...........While there, same guy was calling according to her..and some others.and this young gal was acting normal while I was fiddling with her nipples and ass and all.....Now to reiterate the point, this is an innocent looking and averagely pretty gal...then imagine the attention from guys and opportunity for depravity to be financed by willing male admirers if she were very hot and quite endowed.
May God help guys wise up and stop pursuing gals with all seriousness and resources...Just catch cruise and leave....
Then for ur serious babe..if u look well..u will see shocking tins

@1st bolded: FROM YOUR NARRATION, SHE WAS "DOWN" TO WHATEVER YOU WERE UP TO AFTER FEW DAYS, BUT YOU ONLY WANTED TO KILL TIME AND GIST, LIKE REALLY BRO? THE SAME TIME YOU USED TO KILL COULD BE USED TO DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE THAT WOULD ADD MEANINGFUL IMPACTS TO YOUR LIFE, IF ITS NOT ON SELF DEVELOPMENT,THEN IT ISN'T WORTH TO KILL YOUR FIRST NATURAL ASSET(TIME) FOR, TRUST ME.

@2nd bolded: I think you also need to make use of ur own advice as well, if you had taken her(the girl) less seriously like you claimed, then why revolving around her world (calling, texting and strolling to her house? I bet you like her to have a thing with but u seems to find it shameful to admit on here (yet, it's obvious already from all u gisted us), so glaring..

@3rd bolded: she told you that she had a "visitor" out of the remaining respect she had for you (even though you could have been the one in the room with her,but u seems confused and dry), then you went ahead to to display your insecurities by mentioning that "someone is f*ckin her till day break", plus you leaving there forming angry only depicts you a loser, and she apologized because she's still young and probably haven't enough exploitation because ( naivety= substantial feminity), plus the fact that she still need you around for one reason or the other, e.g she sees u as someone who could provide financial aids, protection, e.t.c

@last bolded: You just squeezed out what's left as a respect for you in her as you failed another shit test by going to her place when she told you that she was at home.. you already placed her on a pedestal and don't be surprised if she soon treat you like one of her Fans...

In conclusion: From all you narrated, I could simply deduce that how you feel about her in reality contradicts how you portrayed that you feel here online, that said, you probably need to be sincere to yourself on what you want from her, RELATIONSHIP? (Too many red flags already, so it's a no go area for this option, except if you accept to eat and keep crumbs from the meal of the university guy and other guys you haven't discovered yet),
FWB?, But if you don't see any of the options above visible (then why the need to exhaust so much energy, time, and resources on something you aren't gaining from?)
Always remember that we are to be cautious about how much of our precious assets we use and what we achieve/gain..

Always hold frame
Self Development first always
No room for distraction
Like I always say: #RedPill is Life
Thanks for sharing, I also learnt from your story
#Witty

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Peaceyw:

Someone that said we are posting theories is now posting theories, Pathetic
even my 10 Yr old daughter would laugh at the shiit he's posting. Hilarious.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let your 10year old daughter keeps laughing..this ain't no competition....for me to suck a dîck...I rather finger a pucsy..

#i be dropping more hilarious stuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Okay....I saw this the other night... should have jumped on it.... but didn't really wanna ster things up.

This here you fûcked up.. you trying to Force bad boy and when you force it, becomes stale.. disgusting probably from your words I bolded... you still a fresher..but if you keep on with it...bro.. you not going to get pussy..

You be forming hardcore...but nothing for you.

Why not be arrogant n polite at the same time?

Let me tell you how a game boy handles situations like this..

the girl approached me....I knew very well she came because of the exam period we in....it's quite Easy and simple Just one sentence... will push her away...or make her come closer more... then i start getting some benefits from her....apart from sex.

you bone her.... at first.... that's good....I applaud you for that.

She's working for it... the second time..
You Pushed her away... cheesy....thats childish bro..Not like that..

Me: lol... so you here for same accounting...?

Her: yes

Me : how about you book an appointment..5k oh you didn't know..I now charges that....(in a cocky way)

Her: come on.. acting all feminine and all...

Me:hey girl, it's all about " time" do you know esther? She already booked me this evening...n she's paying for it.

Sell yourself out to the crowd.... that's the style and attitude...she gone go away....but next time she sees you in that same campus.... they be value there.
Dude, you are truly PATHETIC, you are beneath ME, your existence is a waste of breathing space.
You said have a nice day that was why I didn't say anything to you again because I thought you were done engaging me and you wouldn't reply me again. But you had to stoop to this? FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Infolenka: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guys, I need your opinions on this question.

Let's say two guys are are interested in a girl. The girl is a 20 year old virgin, but she's pretty, tall, sexy as hell and very intelligent. She likes them both.

She loses her virginity to guy A. She allows him to fuçk her in every position and do everything sexual he wants with her. But she doesn't date him in the end.

In the end she dates guy B and remains loyal and committed to him.

Who would you rather be? Guy A or Guy B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
ichidodo:
Opposite of up is down likewise White is Black in the same vein opposing logic in a red pill idealogy is blue pill and unless you want the thread to really really go to the dogs then you have to point this out to fellow young readers who might not know better and this is so much easier calling out the snakes in the grass because most of them here are always trolls or exhibit troll-like characteristics....... Imagine you come across a Miseducation topic and start opposing it claiming logic etc Yeah it's an online forum thus there will be differing views but you have to point it out so that those following the Miseducations or this thread in particular will better negotiate how to jump and pass this concoction of blue pilled views.....@peaceyw..Hey man, what did we say about pigs,sh**t and wrestling?..
No vex jare, the guy just annoyed me, I will ignore him from now onwards

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Infolenka:
Guys, I need your opinions on this question.

Let's say two guys are are interested in a girl. The girl is a 20 year old virgin, but she's pretty, tall, sexy as hell and very intelligent. She likes them both.

She loses her virginity to guy A. She allows him to fuçk her in every position and do everything sexual he wants with her. But she doesn't date him in the end.

In the end she dates guy B and remains loyal and committed to him.

Who would you rather be? Guy A or Guy B
You sef think am.
Pump and dump bro

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
@peaceyw

You were not trying to force anything. He got so emotional and bitter at your latest posts that he went to dig your account and posts to obviously smear your identity and belittle your knowledge of game and red pill. He wants to belittle you and show he is a master ahead of you. Don't reason his matter. wink

I hope I am not being a peaceyw assliçker. grin
That is what he is trying to do, that was why I said he is beneath me, I will ignore him from now on.
The guy is just so fake, when he first came, he was saying paying for sex is better, suddenly he is dropping redpill theories on the thread just for attention. He is pitiful to be honest. PATHETIC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
All these hoes know what a broke nigger brings to the bed.
Only Nairaland redpillers don't know. Lmfao

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: traware(m), Fattprince23 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.