Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,052 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2704245 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bbbwings: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
ubunja:
Let's trigger some gents who have forgotten a woman has many needs and she fulfills them through many men....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
since we do not see who these women fvck whether broke or rich then why should we believe what they say online undecided like I said earlier,I will pick research from a competent source
Here in my hood,the girls are running after the Yahoo boys,these same Yahoo boys are the ones having wives and baby mamas everywhere undecided

ubunja:
so you actually think you'll see a woman fvck a broke guy? Have you even seen a woman fvck a rich man? Do women call you when they fvck?

I didn't think so.

But look at your own hood. Which guys are girls fighting over? Which guys are impregnating women? Which guys are women getting caught red handed with? You and me both know who. And it's not the rich men.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
The issues being discussed have led me to make this post:

Everyone has his opinion on the broke vs rich matter. But, I believe that most people here do not fully understand the situation in question. That is why we are seeing different responses. I just want to add another perspective to look at things.

Inasmuch as we believe in female hypergamy, it doesn't mean that it is an absolute variable in the equation. Women will always try to find the best available guy to pair with, and that is what hypergamy postulates. Now, in some situations, the best guy may not match up to their romantic ideals, but they will still pair with him nonetheless and get additional benefits from other sources when her 'rich guy' is secured. It is a survival strategy.

To be honest, I don't know why a lot of people get angry over this when it's quite simple. I think it's because we are used to getting girls through money and material means and not through pure emotions felt by both parties.

A woman might marry a rich man, but still desire someone outside her marital home. The rich man is usually overweight (due to poor eating habits and/or excessive food intake), egotistical (because he is rich and everybody treats him like gold because they want to be in his gold books), polygamous (not saying that it's wrong, but in this period it's unusual and the girl may not feel secure because she doesn't have her man all to herself), etc. He may be unable to have good sex too.

Now what is the woman to do? She is already rich and living a glamorous huband via the rich husband, but she is not enjoying her marriage. Her husband is fat and she does not gain pleasure when they have sex. He also never has time for her because of the nature of his job and whenever he does, it's only unfulfilling sex and probably treating her like a slave. Afterall, he bought her, so she's just his trophy wife. This situation might be different with another rivh man but there are still some underlying factors there.

Alas, what is our woman going to do? She notices the driver who is a young man that recently graduated from the university, but due to the nature of the country and his lack of connections takes a job as the rich man's driver. She looks at him and he's everything her husband is not. He is tall, muscular, funny etc. (all the good stuff). She begins to be infatuated and steals looks at him whenever she can, she always makes sure that he is the one driving her and she tips him generously.

Now, do not be mistaken, our young man is broke and can barely support himself and his family. If she were younger or to pick a spouse, it would most likely not be him. However, she has secured her luxury ticket through her husband and she wishes to really enjoy life. The young man is caring, passionate, has a 'boyish' energy, etc. She can't help herself (it might not be love, but there is definitely an attraction). He knows how to make her laugh and listens to all her problems (unlike her rich husband who never has time), he has a great body and she also notices the positive looks he gets from other ladies (unlike her husband who only gets such looks when he flaunts his cash), he makes her feel young again by gauging her imagination and giving her a fun time (unlike her husband who makes her go to his formal parties and meet his older friends). Do you notice what is going on here?

With women, the imagination is everything. You have to engage her and keep her wondering about you. Yes, if you are broke there is a possibilty that she will reject you. However, one thing most people fail to understand is that if you show ambition, it can play a part in hypergamy. Say you like playing football or love writing, if you are passionate about what you do, it is a turn on for her. This is because it makes you seem like a driven man with goals and there is a possibility of achieving your goals someday. So you don't need to be rich to activate that hypergamous instinct in her.

Another thing is, women love to feel. That's why they are very emotional. Taking her on regular dates where you people eat dinner, watch movies etc will not have the same effect as taking her on action dates where you guys play games, run around and have fun etc. Women like to be lively and hate boredom. You can make her happy, angry, sad, etc but she will not tolerate boredom from you. If she is bored in your relationship, she will look for that source of liveliness from somewhere else. They like to feel young again and having fun with them can make a huge difference. Most men, however, are not original and send the same type of texts (Hello, How are you, How was your night? etc), the same regular dinner dates, the same words (which have been overused and lost their value). With women, you have to engage her more than that. That's why it's advised that you should be spontaneous, mysterious etc. (Maybe I'll talk more on this in my telegram group)

One more situation where 'broke' men may trump 'rich' men is that they are less formal. Rich/civilized/educated etc men may treat her formally, without caring if she is having fun and feeling any emotions from the encounter. However, these poor/brash/uneducated men do not care about literature, cryptocurrency or care about hyper text markup language. These broke guys just make her laugh, make her feel good and have a fun aura around them. They are not subdued by how to make money, different stocks to buy, responsibilities etc. They just try to survive each day and live their lives to the fullest. Girls like that too because it reminds them of childhood where there were no responsibilites and repercussions for your actions. From my personal understanding, this is another factor that can attract the girls.

Now, back to the woman in our example. Her husband has none of those qualities that I mentioned above. What does she do? As fate would have it, one day she found herself talking to the driver and she then found herself together with him on a bed. She had sexually fantasized about his body and having sex with him. Now it's time. He makes her feel like a woman and screws the living daylight out of her. He is dominant and she is submissive. He makes her feel good and she orgasms in the course of the intercourse. At the end of the day, Okafor's law takes place. She is attracted to him and the sex. The broke man has nothing to do (so he has sex with different women and is experienced), he makes her feel good, blah blah. You get the gist.

Now she is in between a rock and a hard place. She loves her husband for his money but she loves the driver for his sex and his masculine nature.

What am I trying to say here?

It is not a constant. The above instance could still occur but in a different perspective. I'm just trying to show you some possibilities of rich women with broke men. It's possible but it doesn't mean every broke guy can score a rich woman. It doesn't mean that all rich men are chumps, fat and have bad sex. It can be the reverse. It doesn't mean that being poor=good sex r being rich= bad sex. It doesn't also mean that poor men all have great bodies and rich men don't. Some rich men are handsome and some are not, some rich men have great bodies while some do not, some rich men understand how to handle women and some do not, some rich men have a good d*ck game while some do not etc. Same applies for broke guys.

That's a problem with men. We are too rigid and hardly change our opinions on issues.

We have all heard or seen rich women having sex outside their home and most times with someone that is considered below her level. Different factors are at play in such situations.

I hope I have given you a new perspective concerning this broke-rich disagreement, and even if I haven't, at least you've seen why it can happen.

Don't just think it's impossible. If you are a masculine man(rich or poor) and you understand how women work and how to make them feel good, then you will get scores of girls (rich and poor).

P.S Not edited or proofread, so ignore any errors.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Everyone has his opinion on the broke vs rich matter. But, I believe that most people here do not fully understand the situation in question. That is why we are seeing different responses. I just want to add another perspective to look at things.

Inasmuch as we believe in female hypergamy, it doesn't mean that it is an absolute variable in the equation. Women will always try to find the best available guy to pair with, and that is what hypergamy postulates. Now, in some situations, the best guy may not match up to their romantic ideals, but they will still pair with him nonetheless and get additional benefits from other sources when her 'rich guy' is secured. It is a survival strategy.

To be honest, I don't know why a lot of people get angry over this when it's quite simple. I think it's because we are used to getting girls through money and material means and not through pure emotions felt by both parties.

A woman might marry a rich man, but still desire someone outside her marital home. The rich man is usually overweight (due to poor eating habits and/or excessive food intake), egotistical (because he is rich and everybody treats him like gold because they want to be in his gold books), polygamous (not saying that it's wrong, but in this period it's unusual and the girl may not feel secure because she doesn't have her man all to herself), etc. He may be unable to have good sex too.

Now what is the woman to do? She is already rich and living a glamorous huband via the rich husband, but she is not enjoying her marriage. Her husband is fat and she does not gain pleasure when they have sex. He also never has time for her because of the nature of his job and whenever he does, it's only unfulfilling sex and probably treating her like a slave. Afterall, he bought her, so she's just his trophy wife. This situation might be different with another rivh man but there are still some underlying factors there.

Alas, what is our woman going to do? She notices the driver who is a young man that recently graduated from the university, but due to the nature of the country and his lack of connections takes a job as the rich man's driver. She looks at him and he's everything her husband is not. He is tall, muscular, funny etc. (all the good stuff). She begins to be infatuated and steals looks at him whenever she can, she always makes sure that he is the one driving her and she tips him generously.

Now, do not be mistaken, our young man is broke and can barely support himself and his family. If she were younger or to pick a spouse, it would most likely not be him. However, she has secured her luxury ticket through her husband and she wishes to really enjoy life. The young man is caring, passionate, has a 'boyish' energy, etc. She can't help herself (it might not be love, but there is definitely an attraction). He knows how to make her laugh and listens to all her problems (unlike her rich husband who never has time), he has a great body and she also notices the positive looks he gets from other ladies (unlike her husband who only gets such looks when he flaunts his cash), he makes her feel young again by gauging her imagination and giving her a fun time (unlike her husband who makes her go to his formal parties and meet his older friends). Do you notice what is going on here?

With women, the imagination is everything. You have to engage her and keep her wondering about you. Yes, if you are broke there is a possibilty that she will reject you. However, one thing most people fail to understand is that if you show ambition, it can play a part in hypergamy. Say you like playing football or love writing, if you are passionate about what you do, it is a turn on for her. This is because it makes you seem like a driven man with goals and there is a possibility of achieving your goals someday. So you don't need to be rich to activate that hypergamous instinct in her.

Another thing is, women love to feel. That's why they are very emotional. Taking her on regular dates where you people eat dinner, watch movies etc will not have the same effect as taking her on action dates where you guys play games, run around and have fun etc. Women like to be lively and hate boredom. You can make her happy, angry, sad, etc but she will not tolerate boredom from you. If she is bored in your relationship, she will look for that source of liveliness from somewhere else. They like to feel young again and having fun with them can make a huge difference. Most men, however, are not original and send the same type of texts (Hello, How are you, How was your night? etc), the same regular dinner dates, the same words (which have been overused and lost their value). With women, you have to engage her more than that. That's why it's advised that you should be spontaneous, mysterious etc. (Maybe I'll talk more on this in my telegram group)

One more situation where 'broke' men may trump 'rich' men is that they are less formal. Rich/civilized/educated etc men may treat her formally, without caring if she is having fun and feeling any emotions from the encounter. However, these poor/brash/uneducated men do not care about literature, cryptocurrency or care about hyper text markup language. These broke guys just make her laugh, make her feel good and have a fun aura around them. They are not subdued by how to make money, different stocks to buy, responsibilities etc. They just try to survive each day and live their lives to the fullest. Girls like that too because it reminds them of childhood where there were no responsibilites and repercussions for your actions. From my personal understanding, this is another factor that can attract the girls.

Now, back to the woman in our example. Her husband has none of those qualities that I mentioned above. What does she do? As fate would have it, one day she found herself talking to the driver and she then found herself together with him on a bed. She had sexually fantasized about his body and having sex with him. Now it's time. He makes her feel like a woman and screws the living daylight out of her. He is dominant and she is submissive. He makes her feel good and she orgasms in the course of the intercourse. At the end of the day, Okafor's law takes place. She is attracted to him and the sex. The broke man has nothing to do (so he has sex with different women and is experienced), he makes her feel good, blah blah. You get the gist.

Now she is in between a rock and a hard place. She loves her husband for his money but she loves the driver for his sex and his masculine nature.

It is not a constant. The above instance could still occur but in a different perspective. I'm just trying to show you some possibilities of rich women with broke men. It's possible but it doesn't mean every broke guy can score a rich woman. It doesn't mean that all rich men are chumps, fat and have bad sex. It can be the reverse. It doesn't mean that being poor=good sex r being rich= bad sex. It doesn't also mean that poor men all have great bodies and rich men don't. Some rich men are handsome and some are not, some rich men have great bodies while some do not, some rich men understand how to handle women and some do not, some rich men have a good d*ck game while some do not etc. Same applies for broke guys.

That's a problem with men. We are too rigid and hardly change our opinions on issues.

We have all heard or seen rich women having sex outside their home and most times with someone that is considered below her level. Different factors are at play in such situations.

I hope I have given you a new perspective concerning this broke-rich disagreement, and even if I haven't, at least you've seen why it can happen.

Don't just think it's impossible. If you are a maculine man(rich or poor) and you understand how women work and how to make them feel good, then you will get scores of girls (rich and poor).

Damn this is enlightening bro. You can write o.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Like I said before, go calm your nerves bro because nobody here is stating that men should show women they can provide in order for them to attract women. All still believe in Alpha fvcks beta bucks. A rich redpiller by now should be able to understand the game and come to the reality that being rich makes him an easy targets for gold diggers and must guard himself always.

Like it or not, everything revolves and boils down to hypergamy. Don't get confuse about it.

You say overdose on redpill, lol! You've not seen anything yet, thank God you're still here and as the day rolls by you will see what overdose of redpill in me means. Take a chill, grab a popcorn. Welcome on board!

Can't be a party to your back and forth arguments.

Have a nice day.
you can express your point without telling me to go calm my nerves because you're giving the impression that I'm raving when it's in fact a calm discussion. That's a Manipulation tactic that I would rather you don't use.

So you all believe in Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks. Maybe let's start at the beginning. If you can indulge me.

What does alpha Fvcks beta Bucks mean in the Red Pill?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Exactly what MrColdsweatt did is repeating itself over again in these thread, not everyone must agree with your point of view, let's learn how to entertain meaningful discourse even if the other party doesn't see things from our perspective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Enjoy!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Don't just think it's impossible. If you are a masculine man(rich or poor) and you understand how women work and how to make them feel good, then you will get scores of girls (rich and poor).

Love your perspective very detailed just wanted to add the incident at FCMB where a man found out that his wife was cheating with her boss the managing director, note he was not a broke man,in fact her superior, these is just an anecdotal example, Hypergamy happens regardless of wealth or status

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheDarkGamer wrote a whole thread lol.

These dudes don't want to hear anything about broke dudes. I have even made it clear over and over that SEX and RELATIONSHIPS are two separate things. But guys don't want to hear it.

I'll say it again: Broke guys fvck better. But women prefer to date a man above their station. Still guys will get angry.

And broke does not equate to good fvcker as you have said. Yes. Still a broke guy is likely to hit it far better than a rich man. For reasons already given: he's compensating for his lack of money and has more time and energy for sex.

It's very logical. But this is one issue red pillers here are not prepared to be logical about. Guys will shout Masculinity is logical but then pick and choose when to be logical. Smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
JESHAL:

Possibly that's why Kings had eunuchs whose dick were cut off, remember women ovulatory realities is a very big component of HYPERGAMY, it's an ancient mate guarding strategy employed by Monarchs of old

Yeah, exactly. No matter how comfortable a woman is, she will still have the desire to Bleep a man that tickles her fantasy. Broke or not.

Now, we use 'Broke' because it's at the basic level. If a broke guy can get numerous women when he has nothing, imagine when that same broke guy becomes rich. Won't he be able to direct his money to more profitable endeavors rather than using his money to get women?

Remember women will still want to f**k him, broke or not. So the question now is, what can a man do to be desired by women at the basic level?

Simple! You wait to be choosen. The kind of desire that makes a women wet for a man (broke or not) can not be forced. It has to come naturally. This is the key to getting women.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Exactly what MrColdsweatt did is repeating itself over again in these thread, not everyone must agree with your point of view, let's learn how to entertain meaningful discourse even if the other party doesn't see things from our perspective
damn I missed that coldsweatt episode. Will have to go back and read through the pages. Is he that guy who promised to get this thread banned?

Anyways, I personally don't mind if people believe otherwise about this Broke Guys Can Fvck debate. What fascinates me is Why does the topic get everyone, or most, so emotional? Why does it rub people the wrong way? Can someone explain to me why?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Love your perspective very detailed just wanted to add the incident at FCMB where a man found out that his wife was cheating with her boss the managing director, note he was not a broke man,in fact her superior, these is just an anecdotal example, Hypergamy happens regardless of wealth or status

Exactly. You understand.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kenogidi:

In Nigeria abi where are?... talking trash bro!
In this thread we don't act like animals,we are civilized. If you have a better argument on the subject matter, you state it. You don't go about calling people's opinion trash when you don't even have anything to say.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
@ubunja, in as much as a "broke" guy bleeps better, what if that broke guy becomes "financially stable" or more like becomes rich. The dick game doesn't leave him, it is still with him. He still knows how to touch and hit the right spots in a woman. He still knows how to suck that pussy very well.
He will not all of a sudden start to give a crappy sex because he is not accustomed to such. Even if he doesn't have the luxury of time as before but anytime he wants to give his woman sex, he does it excellently. He still believes in quality over quantity.

At the end of the day, he goes to add up to that statistics of a rich guy forks better. So it really is not cast in stones.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
^^^^^
We must learn to embody both ( me included ) to really understand what true Masculinity entails

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
drealbenard:

Yeah, exactly. No matter how comfortable a woman is, she will still have the desire to Bleep a man that tickles her fantasy. Broke or not.

Now, we use 'Broke' because it's at the basic level. If a broke guy can get numerous women when he has nothing, imagine when that same broke guy becomes rich. Won't he be able to direct his money to more profitable endeavors rather than using his money to get women?

Remember women will still want to f**k him, broke or not. So the question now is, what can a man do to be desired by women at the basic level?

Simple! You wait to be choosen. The kind of desire that makes a women wet for a man (broke or not) can not be forced. It has to come naturally. This is the key to getting women.
what if nobody choose you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ninejaywon:
@ubunja, in as much as a "broke" guy bleeps better, what if that broke guy becomes "financially stable" or more like becomes rich. The dick game doesn't leave him, it is still with him. He still knows how to touch and hit the right spots in a woman. He still knows how to suck that pussy very well.
He will not all of a sudden start to give a crappy sex because he is not accustomed to such. Even if he doesn't have the luxury of time as before but anytime he wants to give his woman sex, he does it excellently. He still believes in quality over quantity.

At the end of the day, he goes to add up to that statistics of a rich guy forks better. So it really is not cast in stones.
Broke guy Fvcks better hinges on broke having time and desiring to prove himself through sex. All which a rich man lacks.

Yet if broke fvcker becomes rich he can very well become Rich good fvcker. That man has a name. I think they call him the Thorough Man. He's the man romance novels are based on. I'm thinking he's that Christian Grey from 50 shades of Grey. He's pure gold. And all women dream of him.

Only problem is that rich men, by and large, tend to get lazy, go out of shape, suddenly get too busy, have too much ego to do things broke man can do in bed. All which are things that give the broke guys their chance in the first place.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ninejaywon:

As soon as you get rich, you do not feel the need to impress ladies with great sex anymore as before. They are even the ones who try to impress you.

So there you go, his sex game may not be that great again.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
wink

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abba114:
what if nobody choose you

No matter how broke a guy is or how ugly he feels he his, there will always be a particular set of women that will fancy him. The problem is, many guys are not attracted to the women who find them attractive. Hence they go for the women they themselves are attracted to and that is where the issue of money comes in.

For you to get a girl who is not genuinely attracted to you. You will need money, but such attraction is not natural, it's forced. So while you might have gotten your own fantasy girl with the help of money, she will still be on the lookout for her own fantasy guy.

But there is another way, it is the way of the choosen. Work on yourself (physically, mentally, emotionally) in other to became the best version you can be. Then sit back, relax and you will choosen by women who want you (not need you, but want you).

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gents, if your red pill can't prepare you for realities such as this pic below, then it's not complete. Because this is the future. Women are coming up and we can't ignore this.

Remember (not that I believe that event will happen) but you're the same ones who like to quote that verse about 7 women getting hold of 1 man telling him they'll provide for themselves but they only need his surname. Are you really ready for that Supposed future of female independence?

See where South Africa is at now.... This is coming to a country near you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
ubunja:
Gents, if your red pill can't prepare you for realities such as this pic below, then it's not complete. Because this is the future. Women are coming up and we can't ignore this.

Remember (not that I believe that event will happen) but you're the same ones who like to quote that verse about 7 women getting hold of 1 man telling him they'll provide for themselves but they only need his surname. Are you really ready for that Supposed future of female independence?

See where South Africa is at now.... This is coming to a country near you.

The storm is inevitable. Even here in Nigeria, the number of educated girls is on the increase. More women will venture and likely succed in the same career paths as men. More women will become independent in future. More women will stop needing a man and will only want the men that makes them wet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
drealbenard:

No matter how broke a guy is or how ugly he feels he his, there will always be a particular set of women that will fancy him. The problem is, many guys are not attracted to the women who find them attractive. Hence they go for the women they themselves are attracted to and that is where the issue of money comes in.

For you to get a girl who is not genuinely attracted to you. You will need money, but such attraction is not natural, it's forced. So while you might have gotten your own fantasy girl with the help of money, she will still be on the lookout for her own fantasy guy.

But there is another way, it is the way of the choosen. Work on yourself (physically, mentally, emotionally) in other to became the best version you can be. Then sit back, relax and you will choosen by women who want you (not need you, but want you).

Learn game, take action,Spin multiple plates , face rejection , build your personal tribe of women that are seduced by your game , simple as ABC, if you as just broke and doing nothing, you will get no result, whether rich or poor , go out there and make approach with different women, build rapport, when she feels your vibes collect contact if not move on(note she might not reject you that doesn't mean she's feeling your vibe, you have to instinctively tell by the cues she's giving), fix dates , create sexual tension, get her to your place, mission accomplished, repeat process with other women and then create the abundance you want

Note- you must not develop feelings for any of your plates so you won't fall into one-titis trap, they are solely for sex

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
drealbenard:

The storm is inevitable. Even here in Nigeria, the number of educated girls is on the increase. More women will venture and likely succed in the same career paths as men. More women will become independent in future. More women will stop needing a man and will only want the men that makes them wet.
and now is as good a time as any for guys to start practicing the game of attraction. I have a feeling many men don't want that future tho. They like women dependent. Atleast if they practiced the game of Chosen and provided for women who want them. It would be better

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
he is based in Dubai and UK which means he is most likely not broke,show me a broke nigga from a slum fvcking a senator, I'll wait.

Stuff is relative.

Someone can be based in dubai and still be broke.

A photographer based in dubai with a networth of 8 million naira is still broke when compared to a senator who has a networth of over 200 million naira.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Learn game, take action,Spin multiple plates , face rejection , build your personal tribe of women that are seduced by your game , simple as ABC, if you as just broke and doing nothing, you will get no result, whether rich or poor , go out there and make approach with different women, build rapport, when she feels your vibes collect contact if not move on(note she might not reject you that doesn't mean she's feeling your vibe, you have to instinctively tell by the cues she's giving), fix dates , create sexual tension, get her to your place, mission accomplished, repeat process with other women and then create the abundance you want

Note- you must not develop feelings for any of your plates so you won't fall into one-titis trap, they are sole for sex

True, but here is the thing. You can't really control who you attract. Genuine attraction does not really require you to do anything, you are chosen as you are. Hell, sometimes, I find my self running away from some women that find me attractive, especially the married ones.

You mentioned collecting a girls number, but what about a scenario where you meet a girl and she's the one asking if she can be coming to visit you in you house without you even asking? Most girls give out their no just to catch criuse with some guys. If she really wants you, she will locate you down to wherever you are without you doing anything.

And another thing, making money should be for ourselves, not for women. Women can be gotten without money, or rather, women will come wether broke or not broke. If they want you, they will come. Believe me, I know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
The funny thing about this dick game nonsense is the fact that women like Linda and Genevieve will never fvck a broke nigga who is still struggling with life and another thing is that most broke niggas with so called good dick fvck equally broke girls like them.

You can never tell. That's why they call it shadow sex club. A broke fine boy could be dicking Linda right now for all we know. Women are good at hiding this things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
This polyamory shiit is lit. Alphas win always with women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
ubunja:
and now is as good a time as any for guys to start practicing the game of attraction. I have a feeling many men don't want that future tho. They like women dependent. Atleast if they practiced the game of Chosen and provided for women who want them. It would be better

The foundation for such a future is already being built with the massive amount of money that is being spent in an effort to educate the girl child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
he is based in Dubai and UK which means he is most likely not broke,show me a broke nigga from a slum fvcking a senator, I'll wait.

Did you ever think from a perspective that he was from the slum and the senator sponsors his Dubai and UK trips. That's what Ubunja is saying are the benefits coming with that good dick. Make them pay for the sex.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2191) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.