Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2738724 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2021

Imagine make senator wives and rich sugar mamas dey fvck koboless boys who lack redpilll knowledge but our OGs in the house who are redpilll gurus never see senator wives Toto fvck before cry o wrong na sad

GrammarNazi1:

They will soon come to tell you it's Festac.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Azurevermillion:
I watch a movie and i was wondering 'Is there a way to make a woman put her husband interest first before her child?'.
hell no, it's beta she loves our kids More Dan me ND I also do same

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Having excessive spare cash in hand points to the fact that your dreams aren't big enough.

Will not explain.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Calibrator:
Having excessive spare cash in hand points to the fact that your dreams aren't big enough.

Will not explain.

Self explanatory.

Supported 100%

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
MJBOLT:

Imagine make senator wives and rich sugar mamas dey fvck koboless boys who lack redpilll knowledge but our OGs in the house who are redpilll gurus never see senator wives Toto fvck before cry o wrong na sad

because they are not in this thread do not mean they lack redpill knowledge,some people are born with the pill,for instance I don't even know there is something called ALPHA,untill I read ubunja miseducation post,it then I realised that I do most of the things he talks about,for examples before I came acrossed his post,I don't like buying things for girls out of my family or looking for their attentions,when I'm around them I always keep silent,so unfortunately when anyone of the see me around my friends arguing or joking,they do say they can't beleif that I can talk like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
See d way una Dy talk rich anyhow
How many people rich for dis country
80% of people re poor in dis country

Even if rich woman fvck broke boy, she's d alpha not u

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
DieRich5:
hell no, it's beta she loves our kids More Dan me ND I also do same
ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
COOL10:

Nigerian men are just not used to getting chosen by the girls we admire grin. That's the problem.

We would rather allow them broke shame us into getting that money and then fund their lifestyle while they end up getting pregnant for the average Saliu wey no get direction in life.

Little wonder Nigeria is so high on the Paternity fraud list. Who do you think these married women are getting pregnant for?
Who do you think are the real fathers of those children? The rich?... I laugh

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
instead make Dem dey preach self development,them dey preach brokeness/poverty and how to depend on rich women financially through sex undecided.
Later Dem go beat chest dey claim alpha,Alpha wey no fit talk for where him fellow men dey because Dem get money and e no get.

DieRich5:
See d way una Dy talk rich anyhow
How many people rich for dis country
80% of people re poor in dis country

Even if rich woman fvck broke boy, she's d alpha not u

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Women move faster than men grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Anyone in support for female independence is a feminist and these very ideology is antithetical to the redpill praxeology
Whether you support them or otherwise it doesn't matter.

You should learn how to live in a world full of independent women.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
E shock me.
Dear lawd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As it stands currently there's nothing Redpillers can do about the growing number of musiline and fainancal independent women in our society. As long as the number of weak feminie men A.K.A SIMPs keeps increasing, independent and musiline women will be on the increase whether we support it or not.

More and more women are being empowered by the society. Go to most companies one or two women are occupying some of the top 5 position in those companies.

While more and more women are studying business management, administrations, accounting and other managerial career courses that will put them at the top, The men are busy studying mechanical engineering,Yahoo Yahoo,computer coding and other courses that will put them under the managerial authority of the women...

For now the men have the upper hand but what will happen when all the old geezers start dying off. Especially with the increase of feminine men and musiline women.

Bro don't put computer coding in that list

anyone that learns computer coding is one step away to hitting great wealth....... that's where the world is headed now

And I encourage men who have the time and the means to opt for computer programming and software engineering. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor as a man if you're savvy in these areas

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who is we?
I don't understand undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
You gents should stop troubling MJBOLT about this broke guy sex thing. He has made up his mind and no amount of reasoning with him will change that. Just accept his view and leave him to it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
In your dealings with women.
Expect anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
drLammy:

I laff when I see some people's comments here
The few number of redpillers we have in this space thinking they can change what's coming or what's already here.
The best for any male on this space is to make good use of Red pill information so you will be totally aware and save yourself and perhaps men that are willing to be saved.
Currently, Naija is breeding an outrageous number of simps
Or is it not the same Naija a pretty lady with good curves will most probably get a Job ahead of you even when she's underqualified?
International communities or NGO's will rather employ a lady claiming to balance gender equality.
It's everywhere already, but maybe some guys can't see it or feigning ignorance.although I don't know where some guys resides that it isn't clear to them this ladies are getting more independent with each passing day.

And to the person hailing the Northern Nigeria, mehn I don't even want to go there cuz those guys are the worst Simp I've ever seen in my life
Presently their modern boys are being manipulated to taking one wife as against their normal polygamy
Its a trend and there's nothing any redpiller can do about it as the Simp far outnumber the masculine men. We can only arm ourselves with redpill awareness and when you finally get a chance at making laws put your brothers interest first

They keep allowing ego and sentiments to cloud their judgment.

Let's use the last 3 BBNaija as an example how many of the male house mate are as successful as their female counterparts outside the house ?

More and more men are losing their managerial jobs to women in Nigeria. Go to banks, IT firms, Breweries,media houses, multinational corporations and see how women are gaining ground on the top managerial positions that was mostly dominated by men few years ago...

While our young men are busy dominating the menial jobs, construction jobs, Yahoo Yahoo, Driving jobs and other stress related jobs, the women are busy gunning for the managerial and other higher paying jobs. Yet some of us find it hard to accept that more and more women are becoming fainancal independent in Nigeria....

The purpose of Redpill is not to stop that evolution, but to equip men with the Mental and emotional maturity to deal and counter any negative issue that will arise as a result of that..

More and more men are losing their jobs on a daily basis thereby making the women the bread winners of their families.
As a man who depends on his fainancal status to dominate and control your environment how do you handle such situations if you're not mentally, emotionally and physically prepared for it.

How does a man that earns 200k a month attracts the attention of a woman that earns 500k a month if he's not mentally, emotional, physically different from other men.

As a Man. Without your fainancal status, Do you have the required mental, physical and emotional maturity to make a statement for yourself and impress others (men and women alike) if you're not a true Redpiller. ?

The world is changing how many men are ready for such change ?

I intend to remain a king in my little kingdom and for that I will continue to watched, abserve, adjust and improve myself when necessary while still maintaining my Redpill masculine mentality...

Any man that wants to remain in 1999 delusions about women independence is free to do so.

Time will tell.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
Whether you support them or otherwise it doesn't matter.

You should learn how to live in a world full of independent women.

Redpill is not a social or political movement, it's a logic based amoral, apolitical praxeology that shows behaviors of men and women with respect to inter-gender dynamics, it's up to the individual choice to do what he wants with the redpill truths, these not a dogmatic forum with doctrines to enforce behaviors like religion or ideologies, that's why there is diversity from MGTOWS, PATRIACHS,PUA's, from people (specifically men) in different demographics ( age, religion, ideologies, experiences, Societies, race)

Personally my adaptation to the redpill objective amoral truth with regards to gynocentrism, female nature and Masculinity is going to be affected by my subjective bias based on my personal experiences and by what I want to utilize with the knowledge available with me which I can't disclose due to personal reasons, my influence is on a micro- level limited to my small social base online and offline

But what's healthy for civilization on a macro-level is healthy intact family units with father figures where each gender function optimally in their evolved gender roles where men function optimally as providers and women function optimally as homemakers and nurturers, women entering the workforce, the removal of shaming mechanism, pursuit of hedonism due to gynocentrism and the sexual revolution has altered the natural heirachial order , aspiring neoreactionaries with the redpill wisdom can enter into the political and economic sphere to further the interest of men by pushing policies and laws that would ensure order in civilization within their sphere of influence whether on a local, national or global level depending on the size of their ambition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Asekhamid:
POWER OF EMOTIONAL DETACHMENT

-i know this word must be new to some people here,but this isnt just a word,but when put into action,becomes a very powerful word.

Now what is Emotional DETACHMENT?

Emotional detachment can be defined In Many ways depending on how you understand it...but you can simply say emotional detachment is just removing any form of emotions from an outcome.those emotions include happiness,sadness,jealousy,angry etc

Now have you ever wondered why when you put all your mind and body Into doing something,it sometimes NEVER gives you the result you seek,but when you seem to take your mind off it,RESULT COMES..That is Emotional detachment..
The act of being emotional Detached is called stoicism or indifference..when the outcome of an event cannot affect your present mood..
Emotional detachment is just have that I don't care attitude and accepting that there are things in life you can and cannot control so why stress yourself over it..

Why you MUST BE EMOTIONALLY DETACHED with a woman:-
Women are known as emotional beings as we all know,they get so emotional when things don't go thier way...maybe it is time to the fact that they don't produce as much testosterone as men according to biology.
Men produce more of this testosterone that why we have more and better control of our emotions...
Emotions is considered a feminine trait that is why women get pissed off seeing a man with this trait and simps have alot of this trait in them.
Am not saying it is bad for a man to shows emotions but don't overdo it...be strong to accept life as it hits you rather than whyne about it..

A woman emotion has a direct impact on thier Mood so that is why she can be happy now,sad the next minute,jealous the other minutes and then angry....Trust me when I say the cycle goes over and over again..
Now you are asking what you can do when this happens?...the truth is you can try and be there with her and you might get the result by making her feel better but the question is how long before she become worse again.And if you think that since you helped her once,you can help her again..you will be damn disappointed as she might even attack you for trying to help her...YES,that's how they can be...They reason with thier present emotion and not logic
So if you find yourself in this position. What is the best thing to do..the answer is to do NOTHING..Detach yourself from the situation and make her come to you herself(she will) and by then you will have control and power over the situation...
Don't get mad or angry at them for how they act(except they really pushed you to the wall) and just let her be when she is acting up...DETACH yourself and remove all emotions from the situation you are facing with her.Just go about doing your own thing and she will come back to you..But don't hope or wait for her because by doing that you are still adding emotions..
Funny but Girls find it Attractive and very masculine when a guy is emotionally detached...you become a treasure in thier eyes and they look up to you.. because of this they will decide ways of making you emotional for example by pulling away,calling or chatting with other guys in your presence and using sweet names,delaying your text,ignoring your calls,some may even attempt a fake break up etc...all this just to get you to be emotional (TESTs)..... You become a PUZZLE that they are trying to solve by all means...
But even when all this happens,maintain your guard as a man and be Emotionally detached and this girls will love you more and things will start going in your favour.

Any questions can be asked and I will answer..
My own personal experience on Emotional detachment coming next
Kudos man

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Susily:

Bro don't put computer coding in that list

anyone that learns computer coding is one step away to hitting great wealth....... that's where the world is headed now

And I encourage men who have the time and the means to opt for computer programming and software engineering. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor as a man if you're savvy in these areas

My point is our young men are not taking managerial career paths as serious as the females counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
MJBOLT:

Believe what you want

A guy worth a meagre 10m is broke compared to a Genevieve Nnaji or one Senator's wife. They might not go for the lowest of the lows but wouldn't mind going down for a good D

Fact!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Redpill is not a social or political movement, it's a logic based amoral, apolitical praxeology that shows behaviors of men and women with respect to inter-gender dynamics, it's up to the individual choice to do what he wants with the redpill truths, these not a dogmatic forum with doctrines to enforce behaviors like religion or ideologies, that's why there is diversity from MGTOWS, PATRIACHS,PUA's, from people (specifically men) in different demographics ( age, religion, ideologies, experiences, Societies, race)

Personally my adaptation to the redpill objective amoral truth with regards to gynocentrism, female nature and Masculinity is going to be affected by my subjective bias based on my personal experiences and by what I want to utilize with the knowledge available with me which I can't disclose due to personal reasons, my influence is on a micro- level limited to my small social base online and offline

But what's healthy for civilization on a macro-level is healthy intact family units with father figures where each gender function optimally in their evolved gender roles where men function optimally as providers and women function optimally as homemakers and nurturers, women entering the workforce, the removal of shaming mechanism, pursuit of hedonism due to gynocentrism and the sexual revolution has altered the natural heirachial order , aspiring neoreactionaries with the redpill wisdom can enter into the political and economic sphere to further the interest of men by pushing policies and laws that would ensure order in civilization within their sphere of influence whether on a local, national or global level depending on the size of their ambition

concerning your last paragraph. In a perfect world this would be happening. Thing is, there are forces invested in seeing quite the opposite of that happen.

The money and opportunities being thrown at women in education and business is insane. Gvts worldwide are working overtime to ensure female independence. That thing is happening. No religion, no movement and no group can stop it.
It can be interesting to discuss what this means for the red pill and men in general.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
neyoohhh:

True, but they might just topple you guys over.

There's momentum, ngos, willing citizens all who love the western lifestyle.

I asked a feminist yesterday if she'll take Arab styled patriachy with social protection or western freedom's without social protection, she chose the later.

They're coming!

Feminism + lgbt ... Danger!

That is what we're trying to say.

Our women now do things that 10-15 years ago they wouldn't dire.

We now have NGOs in Nigeria willing to assist women fight their husbands and traditions.

We now have lawmakers passing laws in Nigeria that is favourable to women and the girl child.

The me too movement and sisterhood movement are gaining grounds everyday in Nigeria yet WE men refuse to accept the reality on ground we still believe the Nigeria women of 2000 is still thesame as Nigeria women of 2021... For how long are we going to be in denial ?

Redpill is telling us to be mentally,physically,emotional,fainancally ready for the Woke movement that is taking place around the world be we in Nigeria are saying no need for that our Culture,traditions and Religion well never allow such to happen. If only we know how weak culture,traditions and Religion is becoming in this age and time.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss
Your post reminds me of a post on nairaland front page last year or earlier this year by a woman who complains about her husband that slaps her all because he lost his job and she told him to help her wash plates she would use to serve her costomer in her food business,since she's the one taking care of him and their children after he lost his job

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

That is what we're trying to say.

Our women now do things that 10-15 years ago they wouldn't dire.

We now have NGOs in Nigeria willing to assist women fight their husbands and traditions.

We now have lawmakers passing laws in Nigeria that is favourable to women and the girl child.

The me too movement and sisterhood movement are gaining grounds everyday in Nigeria yet WE men refuse to accept the reality on ground we still believe the Nigeria women of 2000 is still thesame as Nigeria women of 2021... For how long are we going to be in denial ?

Redpill is telling us to be mentally,physically,emotional,fainancally ready for the Woke movement that is taking place around the world be we in Nigeria are saying no need for that our Culture,traditions and Religion well never allow such to happen. If only we know how weak culture,traditions and Religion is becoming in this age and time.

I agree and can see it , the voices of resistance (they will be labeled evil) will deem out gradually until there's no resistance left.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
[/color]
MJBOLT:
[color=#006600]
LGBT can never work in Nigeria,the backlash won't be funny

Yet we have people like bobrisky, James Brown, charly boy daughter and many more like them moving freely and making names for themselves.

I currently know of two lesbian clubs in port harcourt and one in Abuja. LGBT IS already in Nigeria they may not be as noisy as their western counterparts, but make no mistake they are already in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Osas187:
Emotionss
Your post reminds me of a post on nairaland front page last year or earlier this year by a woman who complains about her husband that slaps her all because he lost his job and she told him to help her wash plates she would use to serve her costomer in her food business,since she's the one taking care of him and their children after he lost his job

I remember the post.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
COOL10:

Nigerian men are just not used to getting chosen by the girls we admire grin. That's the problem.

We would rather allow them broke shame us into getting that money and then fund their lifestyle while they end up getting pregnant for the average Saliu wey no get direction in life.

Little wonder Nigeria is so high on the Paternity fraud list. Who do you think these married women are getting pregnant for?
Who do you think are the real fathers of those children? The rich?... I laugh
Facts bro

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Calibrator:
Religious rebel like me, I must mark 666 register cheesy

Let me use this opportunity to share an experience.
Always let these daughters of Eve to know where they stand to avoid misconceptions.

Once invited a new FWB catch over and after every every, we were famished and wanted to eat before continuing to drill for oil.
Then she said "this one that you don't eat meat, how will I cope with kitchen duties when we marry".
Took me a split second to recover, then calmly replied her that my pseudo vegetarian diet is my future wife's headache and shouldn't be her concern.

Babe was like "so you don't have plans to marry me?"

With the same calm tone, I replied "are we even dating that you are thinking about marriage? If you see any serious guy who wants to marry you, better don't hesitate on my account"

We are still fucking till date by the way.
I feel you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Man is never dressed in such a way as to awaken sexual desire in the opposite sex, but it is very much to the contrary with woman. By the age of twelve she is already disguised as bait. The curves of breast and hip are exaggerated by tight-fitting clothes, and the length of leg, the shape of calf and ankle are enhanced by transparent stockings.

Her lips and eyes beckon, moist with make-up; her hair with gleaming tints. And to what purpose, if not to stimulate the male to ever-increasing, everlasting sexual desire? She will offer her wares like goods in a shop window – apparently so near and,
at a price, so easily obtained. No wonder men think there is no greater happiness than to make enough money to pay for such tempting merchandise.

Culled from "The Manipulated Man".

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Man, God bless that brother that dropped the THENX workout on youtube. Just back from the gym and decided to top it off with the THENX guy. For those chickening out with workouts, try that THENX guy on youtube. His workouts are 10mins max and very apt!
Aswear the guy sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.