Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748935 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Zabiboy:
I dunno if it's only me but tbh i dont know why people make sex look like something that it's not ....i believe there are thousands of things out there that can give you the amount of pleasure sex cant give... But lets not go there..
Finally, please, if you are having sex, please do it with someone with standard/class.. Sometimes while driving through and i see lazy/broke/ugly women with kids or even in the ashewo thread seeing the beings men are fvcking ( and still end up paying) , i still dont know how these men get erect tbh... But yeah...it is what it is.. Who am i to judge
100% agree

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021

So many of this guys here....are theory scripted niggas.they Just preach.

Buh tell you what am a full time game player.... before I discovered the redpill movement.

I don't support been broke.....or that bullshît about broke men fûcks Better..

I support been the boss...at all times....buh still money can't make you a man.
Even though am self.. made.

So you niggas, just go out there and get some good pucsy.

Keep this girl's.... beneath your feet... that's the plan.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

If you ain't getting pucsy, it's understandable.

Buh man... Don't shift your frustrations on we niggas, who are actually getting it.
This thread is not for this...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
This thread is not for this...

Don't worry mahn...I take them down.
Just tryna prove a point.

I still got some more to upload.

I want him to tell me... which is the ugliest.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WeJCKs(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Women nature for you, this might be someone her boyfriend will swear with his life that she is a saint.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
This thread is going to the dogs slowly, quite disheartening...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021

Come on mahn...I can go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Zabiboy:
I dunno if it's only me but tbh i dont know why people make sex look like something that it's not ....i believe there are thousands of things out there that can give you the amount of pleasure sex cant give... But lets not go there..
Finally, please, if you are having sex, please do it with someone with standard/class.. Sometimes while driving through and i see lazy/broke/ugly women with kids or even in the ashewo thread seeing the beings men are fvcking ( and still end up paying) , i still dont know how these men get erect tbh... But yeah...it is what it is.. Who am i to judge

So you still can't get erection?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
For me any man that is not trying to improve himself but only focusing on fucking several women and spreading his useless genes, only to be claiming *Alfa*...
The person is worse than a rich simp or any type of SIMP(s). Nonsense!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WittyLad(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Incase you forget that your target should be based on self improvement, don't also forget that women's hypergamy don't give a bleeding hoot about how much of your time and resources you have exhausted in commiting to her, when it's time for her hypergamy to get in play, she allows it fully. So any guy whose concentration, time and energy is being consumed by trying to please or impress any lady or saving a relationship, such guy would end up The LOSER!
Choose The Redpill
Be A Winner

#Witty

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Bros stop this.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
I rather be called a womanizer..... than a revered father....who self service in private.

If you ain't getting pucsy easily..... what are you in this redpill thread for.

Self improvement?..... shutta Fàck up bro.... you and I know your lieing my G..

I tell Bro.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

Myndd44,seun,Lalasticlala, please can you do something about this idiot derailing this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
just wanted to add the incident at FCMB where a man found out that his wife was cheating with her boss the managing director, note he was not a broke man,in fact her superior, these is just an anecdotal example, Hypergamy happens regardless of wealth or status
Compared to Adam Nuru (the FCMB MD) the late guy (Moyo Thomas' husband) was fvcking BROKE!!! Not a perspective, just the fvcking truth. Who was the simp here please? Who was the alpha male? Who was the victim of paternity fraud?
When we say many here got no clues how naija women are wired they look at us funny.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021

The thing is...I be dropping steady drillings about my lifestyle.

I don't care if it's redpill or not.

But trust me many of you simp niggas....can put it into good use.

The thing here....it has always been about your style and attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
I rather be called a womanizer..... than a revered father....who self service in private.

I tell Bro.

Any self improvement that can't land pvssy and manipulate women to get wet is a failed one at the end of the day.......On a primal level before civilization and talk of purpose scammed us, men were only revered by quality of their farms and number of women and wives who surround them. Simple.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2021
CaveAdullam:
A troll today can be an intellect tomorrow. Jeshal came clean today but because you can't see above your narcissistic self, you keep spewing different trashes. First it was polyamory, then IZM/p!mping and now broke d!ck... Can't you see the inconsistencies?
You've claimed that this your level of OG game is not redpill but you don't see that you're the troll here, forcing what's not redpill into the guts of those who don't agree with you on what's not redpill.
Only a stupid person will not see beyond the sophistry you're spilling. You keep shooting yourself but can't feel the pain because you always want to be right and seen as the top dog; alpha omega, as if anyone is dragging anything with you. Your posts hasn't been coherent, you are just throwing words up and down in order to prove a point.
Alpha fvcks has always being the game. True redpillers know that it's wrong paying for sex or convincing any woman with his money. Broke d!ck or rich d!ck, inasmuch a man is not at the mercy of any pvssy and will
not pay or convince with a dime, sorry, he's alpha! That's attraction because everything revolves round the alpha.
If an alpha can up rise his game and gain money from women too aside fvcking her, I think, that's a double honour to his glory. It's game too.
Stop throwing emotional tantrums or subtle shots because some don't want to pay heed. State your point once and for all, and those that will need it will use it. Or you forget about it here since you said it's not redpill instead of using it to raise silly arguments.
Go calm your nerves bro.
There's trouble in paradise. grin
Let me back up a li'l bit. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

I tell Bro.

with the way they are posing and tweaking , I guess you paid for their services... Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Only a stupid person will not see beyond the sophistry you're spilling. You keep shooting yourself but can't feel the pain because you always want to be right and seen as the top dog; alpha omega, as if anyone is dragging anything with you. Your posts hasn't been coherent, you are just throwing words up and down in order to prove a point.
Stop throwing emotional tantrums or subtle shots because some don't want to pay heed. State your point once and for all, and those that will need it will use it. Or you forget about it here since you said it's not redpill instead of using it to raise silly arguments.
Someone finally sees the light. Welcome bro.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Some of you here don't even know the meaning of "troll".
Whenever someone disagrees with you, you call him a " troll". Lol.
Whenever someone disagrees with you, you begin to insult him.
You behave like kids suffering from inferiority complex.
You noticed too. grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
with the way they are posing and tweaking , I guess you paid for their services... Lol

Paid for what service?.

This what happens... when you are the prize.

They do to my biddings... they living in my world not the other way round.

Due to my style.. and attitudes.

Tell you what....I got one in my house since Sunday evening.... she ain't planning to leave yet.

Buh am opening the door for her This evening... to get the fûck out.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
snapshots from random women online grin I'll take my chances with research from a competent source

MJBOLT:
REDPILL 101:don't listen to what women say,watch their actions instead undecided yet you want us to believe broke niggas fvck better because of what random women say online grin
This sh1t is funny AF

Like I tire o. Posts by random hoes are the authority we should subscribe to to guide us now according to the infallible ones here. Online ratchet, clout chasing attention seeking hoes posting the most ludicrous things just to attract online traffic are now our reliable guides into polyamory and intersexual dynamics.
How are the "mighty" fallen grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nigeria will never allow women to out-earn men. We are not like western societies that are championing single independent ladies and single mothers. There's no government welfare package for single mothers in Nigeria.

We have financially independent ladies sure but they will end up getting married to feminine men, nature balances everyone bro
1. Why do you think Nigeria won't allow women to out-earn men?
2. How is it going to achieve that after failing to stop simple malicious things like corruption and terrorism?
3. What will happen in case women out-earn men in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As it stands currently there's nothing Redpillers can do about the growing number of musiline and fainancal independent women in our society. As long as the number of weak feminie men A.K.A SIMPs keeps increasing, independent and musiline women will be on the increase whether we support it or not.

More and more women are being empowered by the society. Go to most companies one or two women are occupying some of the top 5 position in those companies.

While more and more women are studying business management, administrations, accounting and other managerial career courses that will put them at the top, The men are busy studying mechanical engineering,Yahoo Yahoo,computer coding and other courses that will put them under the managerial authority of the women...

For now the men have the upper hand but what will happen when all the old geezers start dying off. Especially with the increase of feminine men and musiline women.

MBA's are overrated now... Programmers , engineers, scientists are heading businesses and are dominated by men.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DextrousDavid(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Affordable data is available 24/7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Any body that wants to believe that All Nigeria women are broke and insignificant are free to do so. As for me, I have dealt with countless women that I have noticed the slow but gradual growth of career and independent women in our society.

I personally don't do broke girls and I certainly don't deal with mentally insignificant women.

All My FWB are fainancally comfortable and are doing well in their choosing careers yet they are my sex slaves.

Their fainancal status Does not stopped them from being my intimacy gadgets.

Their delusion about feminism never stopped me from fuccking the living daylight out of their holes any time I want too.

In truth I like going after all this beautiful high class lady's because personally they are the freakiest and adventurous in sex and the easiest to dominate and manipulate..

Part of My duty as a Redpiller is to humble arrogant independent women.

I am not where I would love to be in this stage of my life, but I an in is a position where I can confidently approach anyone (No matter how high or independent they think they're ) and strike a conversation with them. Telling me to avoid independent women is somewhat impossible for me. I like going after them. Humbling an independent woman is more satisfying than sex.

At my level with women I can confidently tell you guys that sex is overrated and does not worth the time and attention giving to it by Most Men..

Whether independent ooo. Dependant ooo as long as you're a woman that catches my fancy I will have you laying naked on my bed in 2-3 weeks time. Unless the opportunity did not present itself...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2021
It seems like Calibrator was right after all.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Redpill is not a social or political movement, it's a logic based amoral, apolitical praxeology that shows behaviors of men and women with respect to inter-gender dynamics, it's up to the individual choice to do what he wants with the redpill truths, these not a dogmatic forum with doctrines to enforce behaviors like religion or ideologies, that's why there is diversity from MGTOWS, PATRIACHS,PUA's, from people (specifically men) in different demographics ( age, religion, ideologies, experiences, Societies, race)

Personally my adaptation to the redpill objective amoral truth with regards to gynocentrism, female nature and Masculinity is going to be affected by my subjective bias based on my personal experiences and by what I want to utilize with the knowledge available with me which I can't disclose due to personal reasons, my influence is on a micro- level limited to my small social base online and offline

But what's healthy for civilization on a macro-level is healthy intact family units with father figures where each gender function optimally in their evolved gender roles where men function optimally as providers and women function optimally as homemakers and nurturers, women entering the workforce, the removal of shaming mechanism, pursuit of hedonism due to gynocentrism and the sexual revolution has altered the natural heirachial order , aspiring neoreactionaries with the redpill wisdom can enter into the political and economic sphere to further the interest of men by pushing policies and laws that would ensure order in civilization within their sphere of influence whether on a local, national or global level depending on the size of their ambition

It's a good thing that you express your mind freely and clearly.
But as a considered senior Redpiller you had more time to think before typing the last paragraph of your comment.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
You call yourself a redpiller and you claiming you don't like pussi.

What are you taking this pills for?

To wànk it off in your apartment... with Vaseline.... then come in here to form stunch.

Or maybe you got erectile dysfunction.... low self esteem...

No matter what....the true redpillers are out there.

Getting shitxx done.... destroying pucsies.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
which street is that??tell us we are all waiting.
Why the senator wives and sugar mamas never fvck you undecided abi your dick no good undecided

MJBOLT:

Imagine make senator wives and rich sugar mamas dey fvck koboless boys who lack redpilll knowledge but our OGs in the house who are redpilll gurus never see senator wives Toto fvck before cry o wrong na sad

Guy burst my brain. grin
Plenty sorry wankers just philosophizing bullcrap instead of facing what is really worrying them in life head on like real men ought to.
I’m really looking forward to seeing all these ripped 6-pack guys on this thread that are chopping Senators’ wives, the Linda Ikejis, DJ Cuppys
and Toke Makinwas behind the scenes. Can you please snap their LV or Hermes bags when next they come to collect your sweet d!ck?
Last last if you organize a meet up 98% of these our 6-pack, big d!ck guys here will disappear and NEVER show up. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2021
In as much as MEN STILL DOMINATE THE FAINANCAL SECTIONS of this world, that does not change or deny the fact that more and more women are becoming career and fainancal wise...

In as much as AFRICAN MEN are STILL The undisputed Head of the family, that does not change that fact that because of the current economical situation in Nigeria, Men are losing their jobs AND more women are becoming the bread winners of their families and we know what happens when a woman takes over the Fainancal responsibility of a family. Remember a Rich man can be broke tomorrow. If such happens how ready are you as a man. As a Redpiller.

As a Redpiller.
How ready are you mentally,emotionally,physically to tackle this challenges and still maintain your dominance over your women.. ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Echowas: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
100% agree
true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Valwezzy, TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.