Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748917 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lakadastickla: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Any self improvement that can't land pvssy and manipulate women to get wet is a failed one at the end of the day.......On a primal level before civilization and talk of purpose scammed us, men were only revered by quality of their farms and number of women and wives who surround them. Simple.

Damn cry

Is this what this thread has been reduced to?

Wow

Seems I’ll follow caveadullam’s footsteps in logging off nairaland for a while....

Ubunja’s PUA instructions gone wrong, is this the right mindset of an alpha male??

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Skepticus:

Drenimarcus, are you trying to mock Nigeria as the country having a lot of men who worship vagina over "common sense" in the world because of their high rate of "Paternity Fraud?

What happened to "Ebonyi men" being 125 percent (125%) red pilled or Zamfara muslim "Northerners" being 500 percent (500%) red pilled? Drenimarcus, you must be a liar.

The average nigerian society is a PATRIARCHY that would never legalize homosexuality and abortion. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a blue pilled beta in disguise even though, Bobrisky, James Brown and all, abortion clinics, are thriving in this "patriarchy". TUUUEEHHH!!

Personally, I want the Hisbah police to thrive in Kano and Zamfara States respectively, enforcing the Sharia Law, despite not arresting Umar Ganduje and Ahmed Sani for embezzlement/corruption.

Does it matter if the head of the Hisbah police was caught with one of the prostitutes he arrested in Kano hotels?

Abeg no vex again.
He doesn't know that our Culture,traditions and Religion will never allow fainancal independence of our women.

Even though our culture, traditions and Religion are becoming almost useless in the face of all the sexual and cultural immoralities presently taking place in Nigeria.

How can Nigeria women be fainancally independent when Nigeria is the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world. who the hell are they ?

Nonsense and women independence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I generally tend to avoid chooking mouth in arguments here but you are making solid sense.

Most guys here only have theoretical knowledge of women, most have never been in a long term exclusive relationship with the opposite sex which will expose them to virtually all the shenanigans of women.
They have never had to deal with excesses of the opposite sex first hand just theory which is even flawed because it is what is obtainable in the developed world is light years from the realities of third world countries.

A Redpiller in USA or UK is dropping nuggets based on his immediate environment, one other Redpiller is dropping nuggets from a fast developing sexually-liberal country like South Africa and as a citizen of a country where 90% live below the poverty line, you think everything you dose on will serve your best interests in Nigeria.

One of the so called very best Redpiller was even asking how ovulation and menstruation affect the female psyche the other day and I was thinking to myself "on what authority should a man judge and write about the female species if he doesn't even know the most basic things about them firsthand".

I am going back to the shadows.
Rant over!

Emotionss:

In as much as MEN STILL DOMINATE THE FAINANCAL SECTIONS of this world, that does not change or deny the fact that more and more women are becoming career and fainancal wise...

In as much as AFRICAN MEN are STILL The undisputed Head of the family, that does not change that fact that because of the current economical situation in Nigeria, Men are losing their jobs AND more women are becoming the bread winners of their families and we know what happens when a woman takes over the Fainancal responsibility of a family. Remember a Rich man can be broke tomorrow. If such happens how ready are you as a man. As a Redpiller.

As a Redpiller.
How ready are you mentally,emotionally,physically to tackle this challenges and still maintain your dominance over your women.. ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Thread has gone to the dogs. Especially the ashewo beer parlour simps.

It's funny how we let our ego define us. Our differences were meant to unite us and not divide us.

Ideologies will always be different. No doubt about that.

Ubunja and CaveAdullam, your inability to find a middle-ground is the reason this thread is all shytty now.

Imagine someone who pays for sex, boldly calling himself an alpha male or a redpiller.
It clearly shows the lack of self-esteem.

Redpill was meant to teach self-improvement as well as game.
Rollo spoke about game in his book.

Find a middle-ground you two. This thread needs to maintain its essence.

Panophist drops by once in a while, but he knows for fact that soon, with men bickering like a little b***h, expect the thread to die a natural death. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
when they can't get pucsy.... they downplay men...who gets it.

Same tactics.

Buh real gees are playing it back stage.

This is not ashawo thread na bro. What's all these rubbish? Ain't nobody gives a bleep how many women you sleep with. WE DON'T CARE.

Quit with the childish pictures and validation seeking. You're a Man, behave like one.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Skepticus:

Drenimarcus, are you trying to mock Nigeria as the country having a lot of men who worship vagina over "common sense" in the world because of their high rate of "Paternity Fraud?

What happened to "Ebonyi men" being 125 percent (125%) red pilled or Zamfara muslim "Northerners" being 500 percent (500%) red pilled? Drenimarcus, you must be a liar.

The average nigerian society is a PATRIARCHY that would never legalize homosexuality and abortion. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a blue pilled beta in disguise even though, Bobrisky, James Brown and all, abortion clinics, are thriving in this "patriarchy". TUUUEEHHH!!

Personally, I want the Hisbah police to thrive in Kano and Zamfara States respectively, enforcing the Sharia Law, despite not arresting Umar Ganduje and Ahmed Sani for embezzlement/corruption.

Does it matter if the head of the Hisbah police was caught with one of the prostitutes he arrested in Kano hotels?
TUUEEEHHHHHHHH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
DextrousDavid:
Affordable data is available 24/7
get out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2021
Was good while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg no vex again.
He doesn't know that our Culture,traditions and Religion will never allow fainancal independence of our women.

Even though our culture, traditions and Religion are becoming almost useless in the face of all the sexual and cultural immoralities presently taking place in Nigeria.

How can Nigeria women be fainancally independent when Nigeria is the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world. who the hell are they ?

Nonsense and women independence

Apologies accepted.

There is light at the end of the toilet!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Isaacmacdon:

It's funny how we let our ego define us. Our differences were meant to unite us and not divide us.

Ubunja and CaveAdullam, your inability to find a middle-ground is the reason this thread is all shytty now.

Imagine someone who pays for sex, boldly calling himself an alpha male or a redpiller.

Panophist drops by once in a while, but he knows for fact that soon, with men bickering like a little b***h, expect the thread to die a natural death. undecided

The thread is gradually going to the dogs. I think it's time I enter ghost mood.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Skepticus:

Apologies accepted.

There is light at the end of the toilet!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Damn cry

Is this what this thread has been reduced to?

Wow

Seems I’ll follow caveadullam’s footsteps in logging off nairaland for a while....

Ubunja’s PUA instructions gone wrong, is this the right mindset of an alpha male??

We don't have to pretend that for all the success of a man, if he's not sexually fulfilled, he still won't get that psychological balance, except you want to disprove Sigmund Freud psychosexual theory.
Look at all our politicians, u will be amazed at how much they waste on pvssy, scouting for it all around the world in exotic places....A man without pvssy is not a fully happy man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

As far as I'm on this thread, I'm red pilled. Who are you to tell me what is the red pill? I do what I like and I make my own rules. If i come from some other thread to argue and choose sides, without contributing anything, how is that your business? If I self improve, make money and spend on women, how is that low self-esteem? Remember, women's hypergamy makes them attracted to and fûck ONLY wealthy men in Nigeria.

You better leave this thread and go make money. Red Pill Nonsense TUUEHHHH!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
@calibrator, HYPERGAMY is based on OVULATORY realities these is an EVOLUTIONARY scientific empirical FACT,check Rollo Tommasi preventive medicine, I don't know why people here want to separate female sexuality from their hardwired BIOLOGY using their anecdotal experiences when the statistical FACTS are there, your Narcissistic and solipsistic attitude make you feel you are above what is proven,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,WILL BE FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH BADASS REDPILL MEMES TO CRACK Y'ALL UP AND revitalize THIS THREAD VERY SOON

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ashawo terrorist have invaded the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
SOZINN:
There are different levels to simping.
Some are more annoying than others. grin
when you think you've seen it all...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
You know what?

You are right!

JESHAL:
@calibrator, HYPERGAMY is based on OVULATORY realities these is an EVOLUTIONARY scientific empirical FACT,check Rollo Tommasi preventive medicine, I don't know why people here want to separate female sexuality from their hardwired BIOLOGY using their anecdotal experiences when the statistical FACTS are there, your Narcissistic and solipsistic attitude make you feel you are above what is proven,

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Calibrator:
You know what?

You are right!

Being sacarstic doesn't change the science, it's not a matter of right or wrong, it is empirically proven truth , it's doesn't give a damn about my or your subjective interpretation of it's objective amoral truth

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
As a Redpiller it is of extreme importance that you develop An attitude of EYE CONTACT in all your dealings. you will be surprised of it's advantages...

Also develope an AURA OF AUTHORITATIVE SILENCE.
Let you posture, dressing, movement DO most of your talking for you. Whenever you decide to speak, let it be straight to the point and authoritatively frank with a touch of naughtiness and sarcasm here and there (depending of the situation)

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who is the narcissist here?

You are just looking for a reason to argue.

If I refute your points, argument!

Now, I chose to take the higher ground and concede, argument!

Who do una this kind thing?

JESHAL:

Being sacarstic doesn't change the science, it's not a matter of right or wrong, it is empirically proven truth , it's doesn't give a damn about my or your subjective interpretation of it's objective amoral truth

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nigeria will never allow women to out-earn men. We are not like western societies that are championing single independent ladies and single mothers. There's no government welfare package for single mothers in Nigeria.

We have financially independent ladies sure but they will end up getting married to feminine men, nature balances everyone bro

my sec school was 75% female teachers, as female teach our young boys they become more weak and feminized. While the girls are much masculine and forming "Feminist" . The male teachers are also weak, The girls easily have their way with them.
I am afraid the change is coming... its a matter of "when and how"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
As a Redpiller it is of extreme importance that you develop An attitude of EYE CONTACT in all your dealings. you will be surprised of it's advantages...
Also develop an AURA OF AUTHORITATIVE SILENCE.
Let you posture, dressing, movement to most of your talking for you. Whenever you decide to speak, let it be straight to the point and authoritatively frank with a touch of naughtiness and sarcasm here and there (depending of the situation)
Agree 100%.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:

Let you posture, dressing, movement to most of your talking for you. Whenever you decide to speak, let it be straight to the point and authoritatively frank with a touch of naughtiness and sarcasm here and there (depending of the situation)
Nice point, read something similar in the book "Art of the seduction"

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
The thread has gone to the dogs yen yen yen yen...
When we say majority here just lip-sync red pill they call us names.
Where do alpha males run off with their tail between their legs because stray nomadic males have entered their "territory"?
I guess only on a "red pill" thread.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:

Let you posture, dressing, movement DO most of your talking for you. Whenever you decide to speak, let it be straight to the point and authoritatively frank with a touch of naughtiness and sarcasm here and there (depending of the situation)

Facts.

Also, don't be rigid with it. In some situation, it might be necessary to do the opposite, to gain leverage. It works in manipulation.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Skepticus:

Facts.

Also, don't be rigid with it. In some situation, it might be necessary to do the opposite, to gain leverage. It works in manipulation.

Yea that is why I added naughtiness and sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
I miss pansopist

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tonnyray:
Where do alpha males run off with their tail between their legs because stray nomadic males have entered their "territory"?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
One of the greatest hoax in human history is having Men believing that their greatest purpose of existence is being a provider and a protector of the female entities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tonnyray:

It might also be because They no longer have the patience to be arguing back and forth on that particular topic.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, Sanialee, Didi233, mablie(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.