Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748448 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 196, REDPILL 2021

You can manage somethings in life concurrently. But you can never do so when women are in the equation.

At the crossroad, you must either choose pvssy or purpose.

You can't ration it 50/50. Except you choose to remain average.

Choose pvssy or purpose and your wishes will be granted.

Authority: Be wise.
wisest letters I've read since today, sometimes you have strong demons to fight on the way yeah.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

A girl told me yesterday that a man that eventually marries a single mother is still supposed to pay the bride price according to tradition...

She's an Igbo girl...

I got so angry I just told her to shut up..

How true is her statement?

laff wan burss ma belle

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Itz better if a girl choose "u" and is best if she choosed u cuz she find u sexually attractive nt just becuase u work in a big place,wealthy background, high post etc. They are ready to pay even though u are doing ok.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tonnyray:
Not true. Higher than before yes but not more.
Probably like 45% now.

Exactly my point

Having women occupy 45% of a position that was mostly dominated by men speaks volumes in today's Nigeria. This is what I want we Men to understand. Women are gradually coming up the ladder.

How do Men control and dominate such women since there's a chance OUR fainancal status may fail to impress THEM ?

That is what I want us to discuss

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by shaboti: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Emotionss:
To those who still doubt the rise of Feminism in Nigeria, GTB just made a woman their MD.

We currently have MORE FEMALE M.Ds. in the fainancal sectors of Nigeria than men....

I wonder why our Culture, traditions and Religion should allow such thing to happen in a patriarch society like nigeria.
Why is this a problem?

Wouldn't you want your daughters to rise to the pinnacle of their careers??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by shaboti: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Exactly my point

Having women occupy 45% of a position that was mostly dominated by men speaks volumes in today's Nigeria. This is what I want we Men to understand. Women are gradually coming up the ladder.

How do Men control and dominate such women since there's a chance OUR fainancal status may fail to impress THEM ?

That is what I want us to discuss
You sound very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Nna ehh...there is diz girl that find me very sexually attractive.. Big 1 for that. She is ready to do anything just for me to be having sex with her. She work very close to our shop (thanx jah she in school according to her nw).. Typing..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
... She try many means to get me talk to her (standing by the side jst to greet, stepping out frm the shop whenever she site me) bt as a 24/7 busy guy(nwa boy) it didnt work, so one day she send her frnd (best 1 in crime) to cum and meet me face to face ...typing..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
shaboti:
Why is this a problem?

Wouldn't you want your daughters to rise to the pinnacle of their careers??
Men of low thinking are not tolerated here. Is that the main theme of the argument?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
You guys are fvcked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
...the frnd came to me and collected ma number na frm there everything start. She started telling me many thing abt me,girls can talk dirty if u dnt know. Will be back soon..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
I remember this incident na,the court first asked him to pay damages for neglecting his child(a child he didn't know he had).

Fatalveli:
You guys are fvcked grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emotionss:
Guys see me see Wahala ooo.

One of my FWB just woke up this morning and asked me the forbidden Questions.

Where is this thing heading too ?

Me I just replied her. No where other than the bedroom,kitchen or sitting room.

Madam said she is catching feelings and wanted something more.

I kukuma told her not to catch anything ooo because it will not be reciprocated as I am incapable of generating feelings and commitment for any woman.

She don fes go work with promises never to visit me again until I GIVE US A CHANCE.

If only she Knows she will be replace before this weekend, if only she Knows. Such a waste

Parallel stories everywhere lol. The worst part is that once they develop this "love" for you. Those feelings cannot be easily forsaken. Some of them will pretend like they are not hurt by those words and will verbalize feigned satisfaction. Only for the chores to get better and the sex to be initiated more frequently by her.

As an adroit individual when it comes to female matters, you just sit back and watch her feeble attempts to get you to change your mind. grin Women.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SOZINN:

Parallel stories everywhere lol. The worst part is that once they develop this "love" for you. Those feelings cannot be easily forsaken. Some of them will pretend like they are not hurt by those words and will verbalize feigned satisfaction. Only for the chores to get better and the sex to be initiated more frequently by her.

As an adroit individual when it comes to female matters, you just sit back and watch her feeble attempts to get you to change your mind. grin Women.

@Sozin walahi I am not changing my mind Not After the sexual things she WILLINGLY participated in...

No impossicant.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Some guys be thinking they have a girlfriend somewhere when in reality, they are only trying to privatise a community project.

Conversation with someone's girlfriend this afternoon........

Her: Can you please accompany me to a Sallah day family reunion party?

Me: You are asking the wrong person, shouldn't you be asking your boyfriend?

Her: He is a Christian.

Me: So you excluded a Christian from your thoughts and think you will have any success asking an agnostic like me who doesn't practice any religion to attend an Islamic function. Don't you think you need another boyfriend who is compatible with you?

Her: That is why I am asking you na. You are the one who is doing anyhow because you see a fine girl falling for you.

Me: I am the wrong person to ask because even if I overlook my disgust for meat and religion, I am not looking for a girlfriend right now and can't risk my chances incase my future girlfriend is a member of your family.

Her: *left in anger*

My family members who have a Muslim majority sef no go see my brake light on Sallah day, na one yeye family reunion I go come go attend because of one bottomless hole. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
assinozick042:
Itz better if a girl choose "u" and is best if she choosed u cuz she find u sexually attractive nt just becuase u work in a big place,wealthy background, high post etc. They are ready to pay even though u are doing ok.
yeah man. Does she find you Financially Attractive or Sexually Attractive.

If she finds you Financially Attractive you'll open your wallet more than she opens her legs. If she finds you Sexually Attractive she'll open her legs more than you open your wallet. Such things

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
ubunja:
If she finds you Financially Attractive you'll open your wallet more than she opens her legs.
Only if you're stupid dawg. Only if you're stupid.
Real gees easily identify them and chop 3 or 4 times then kick her hoeing ass back to the streets without spending more than meagre eatery/uber money.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Whatever you did in the beginning to get her is exactly what you should keep doing to keep her. Seems obvious but most guys don't do this.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
wink

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
chukshobayo:
My question is what if a girl chooses you and you maintained frame and it led to sex but it was poor what follows after that?

Nobody wee tell you this..but the truth is you are ON YOUR OWN! Bruh! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Drenimarcus:
wink

All the Red Pillers know. Pussy first all else after. Just like women know, Money first all else after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
25 Dating Rules You Must Know

by Giovanni Casanova

The following list has been compiled as the result of insights on the discussion forum as well as my own personal experiences.

Now, in life there are sometimes exceptions to rules, but in general these rules should be followed. Also, some of these aren't "rules" per se, but more like observations or insights. Enjoy...

Rule #1

Don't reveal too much about yourself too soon. Remain a mystery.

Rule #2

Girls are not the only thing in life. Have other things in your life that excite you.

Rule #3

Do not become so invested in any one girl that you cannot simply walk away.

Rule #4

Confidence attracts women even more than good looks. This is why you see fat, ugly, or dumpy guys with hot chicks.

Rule #5

Desperation repels women. You will attract more women when you don't care if you're attracting women.

Rule #6

Use the phone only to set up dates. Not to talk about weather, current events, how her day went, etc. Save that conversation for the date.

Rule #7

First dates should be short and creative. NO "dinner and a movie". Things involving some activity are best: pool, bowling, roller blading, mini-golf, dancing, etc. Keep it FUN.

Rule #8

Do not give gifts early in the relationship. Doing so makes it appear as though you are attempting to purchase affection.

Rule #9

Girls will test guys to see how much they can skate by with. Do not be tempted to give in. Speak your opinions, stand by your convictions, and don't put up with excessive amounts of BS.

Rule #10

There is no such thing as a "soul-mate" or "the one". It doesn't exist. There are millions of girls out there, though, and many of them have the traits you are looking for.

Rule #11

Don't put any woman up on a pedestal. You risk not being able to reach her. Women are people too... or so I'm told.

Rule #12

If a woman disrespects you or your time, particularly early in the relationship, don't hesitate to get rid of her. NEXT!

Rule #13

Never be the one that says, "I love you" first.

Rule #14

The challenge is part of the fun. Don't short-change the girl. Let her pursue you. The harder something is to obtain, the more valuable it is perceived to be.

Rule #15

If a girl cheats on you, she is gone. No exceptions.

Rule #16

Never date a girl who has more problems than you do.

Rule #17

Do not date girls from work. Work is stressful enough.

Rule #18

Dating is a "numbers game." Accept the fact that you're going to get rejected more times than not. Suck it up and get back out there.

Rule #19

Where women are concerned, pay more attention to what they do than what they say.

Rule #20

Realize that women are tricky, lying, manipulative, devious, scheming, sneaky, cunning, calculating, shrewd, and Machiavellian creatures. Love them anyway.

Rule #21

Bros before hoes. Any girl that can be stolen from your best friend isn't worth stealing from your best friend.

Rule #22

Stay away from your ex. Chances are that you won't be able to get back with her. Chances are also good that if you DO succeed in getting back with your ex, you'll wish that you hadn't.

Rule #23

Women communicate in two modes: the way things are, and the way they WISH things were. Whenever in doubt, assume it's the latter choice.

Rule #24

Women desire attention the same way that guys desire sex. Give attention sparingly. This is your currency.

Rule #25

If you aren't sure about when to bend or break a rule, go with your instinct. If it's wrong, that's a good lesson for next time... and there's always a next time.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by boninho: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
ubunja:
yeah man. Does she find you Financially Attractive or Sexually Attractive.

If she finds you Financially Attractive you'll open your wallet more than she opens her legs. If she finds you Sexually Attractive she'll open her legs more than you open your wallet. Such things

Nothing can be traded for pure raw desire. It doesn't depend on money, status, etc. Those things don't get the pussy wet

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
boninho:

Nothing can be traded for pure raw desire. It doesn't depend on money, status, etc. Those things don't get the pussy wet
You're preaching to the choir. We're on the same page.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Listen to this song, Pedestrian at Best by Courtney Barnett.

I think it shows a perspective in which some women view men's behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/272045249605562/posts/2366671946809538/?app=fbl

Y'all go check out this video on fb..wahala for who carry woman matter for head o..make money sabi game and you are good to goe...hypergamy is non sympathetic..it is a respecter of nobody

I wan mad!! Now I understand when dey say death to simps

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
pansophist:

Haaaa, hermaphrodite don enter nairaland? grin
E SHOCK YOU

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emotionss:
Guys see me see Wahala ooo.

One of my FWB just woke up this morning and asked me the forbidden Questions.

Where is this thing heading too ?

Me I just replied her. No where other than the bedroom,kitchen or sitting room.

Madam said she is catching feelings and wanted something more.

I kukuma told her not to catch anything ooo because it will not be reciprocated as I am incapable of generating feelings and commitment for any woman.

She don fes go work with promises never to visit me again until I GIVE US A CHANCE.

If only she Knows she will be replace before this weekend, if only she Knows. Such a waste

Mah Nigga cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
HOW WOMEN CLING TO RICH MEN grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Men are not the Prize.
Women are not the Prize.
Any gender can be the Prize.
You are the Prize only if your partner loves you MORE than you love them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Men are the fucking prize wen it comes to a serious relationship/marriage mehnn

U first
Ur purpose second
Ur woman and everything else third

Period!!!

KNOW UR WORTH KINGS, A KING CAN MARRY A PEASANT LADY AND TURN HER INTO A QUEEN BUT A QUEEN WON'T EVEN LOOK AT A BROKE MAN'S WAY

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emotionss:
To those who still doubt the rise of Feminism in Nigeria, GTB just made a woman their MD.

We currently have MORE FEMALE M.Ds. in the fainancal sectors of Nigeria than men....

I wonder why our Culture, traditions and Religion should allow such thing to happen in a patriarch society like nigeria.

So Nigeria is now gynocentric ahbi??

We have female senators and reps members nko SMH!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ProfDave123, sutst and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.