Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748865 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
I should watch a movie...
Like seriously this is your defense I should go watch a movie.
I choose not to comment further cos it's obvious what I'm dealing with.
am not taking the movie as yardstick to defend it but just for you to have clear-view of how women are manupulating men to make their way to the top
Beacuse some instancies that i can give you to understand what these these women are doing secretly to make their way to the top that you didnt know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oyin2212:

Wisdom.
Now that you have seen that the problem here is too much focus on women, can you fix it by dropping your own nuggets or will you just keep on complaining?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
emmaodet:

At the bolded - you are right.
It seems there is something driving the present day women, there is this fire, this determination that i hardly find in we men.
Maybe because we believe we are men and we think nature favours us more than women, we feel more relaxed when competing with women.
The modern woman is on fire - she wants to drive the best car, have her own mansion, chains of business and be free from man. There is a goal to pursue while for men, it seems none reason for the low morale

Have you not heard ?

According to Nairaland Alphapillers, The present economical situation in Nigeria couple with our Traditions,culture and Religion will never allow our women be fainancally independent from men.

Forget that more women are becoming fainancal and career wise.

Forget the fact that more and more men are losing their jobs and more women are replacing them on a daily basis.

Forget the fact that our young men are becoming too relaxed and lazy this days while our women are on fire.

Who Needs competitions and determination when Nature favours men the most.

Well according to Nairaland Alpha males and Alphapillers any man that concerns himself with the growing amount of self determined and independent women in our society is a pusssy asss Niggga and a Gold digger.

The Next 20 years is going to be an interesting time in Nigeria in particular and Africa in general.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Executer:

The way you keep hitting on this masturbation of a thing,it's obvious you are a chronic masturbator who has had his life wrecked by it and is now trying to salvage himself in hopes that if you make some money,you would be able to finally put your wretched and disfigured d**k in a couchie. smh

You came late, the party is over bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
DeSepiero:
We are taking posts here too serious and too personal. Redpill encapsulates bitter truths often hard to swallow.

There's redpill in every aspect of life and it's hard to master all.

If one poster here, eg ubunja is well versed in the aspect of women. Cool! That's why we're here.

This is romance section!!

If it's too centered on women and perhaps you have redpill truths in other aspects, drop yours or drop a link to your own thread.

I've seen Hardmirror and Martinez39s redpill posts about religion in the past. Nwaamaikpe posts redpill in politics through sarcasm too.

There are nairaland sections like business, investment, career, travel, religion and politics. Create redpill content in any of those, we will be very happy to link up and rub minds.

One love brothers!!
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
PrinxArthur1:
lol time will tell

My brother time will.

Sigmas are probably our last Musiline defense.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Skepticus:
Guys, there is a very dangerous idea being peddled here of late by some monikers who I believe, are doing it out of sheer ignorance (remnants of their blue pill indoctrination) and not out of malice. This idea comes in various subtle forms but goes against the foundational pillar on which every aspect of the manosphere from the red pill, purple pill, MGTOW, Men's right group etc, stand in relationship with WOMEN which is A.W.A.L.T (All Women Are Like That).

Some of these misguided ideas are being projected by these guys in their idealistic hope and morality (often hypocritical) that all women are not manipulating men to their hypergamic desires nor are CAPABLE of it in a world were women are highly amoral in their dealings with men who they view as disposables whether they consider him alpha, beta etc. You may see them throw around certain ideas that WOMEN ARE NOT CAPABLE of vices like cheating (with any kind of man), manipulating their way to the top, violent crimes etc. because women are smart to hide it from them. These men are still in the cold and it is imperative for us to clear them out of the delusions.

The problem most men worldwide always have with women they deal with romantically or not, that lead to their downfall for centuries is that they think the women they are dealing with is/are not putting herself first above his own desires, understanding and abiding by these masculine concepts specific mostly to men, LOYALTY and HONOUR.

Men are considered as the true romantics since we are expected to make sacrifices even at the risk of our lives to get love/sex and because we chase things for love and sex, we become ignorant of what women are doing or are CAPABLE of, to get what they want for us. This is what the red pill is here to make you understand. Most still project the remnants of their blue pilled thinking of ignorance on red pilled concept.

The red pill is not here to appeal to your hypocritical morality, pamper your fragile ego, give you excuses why you have failed in your purpose as a man or make you hate women for who they naturally are. Accept these bitter pills of truth and know your way around it.
The red pill is truly bitter as they say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

And when you ask men to prepare and elevate themselves for the inevitable storm that is associated to such independence, so as not to be on the losing side, they start insulting you and boasting how culture,traditions and Religion will never allow such thing happen in Nigeria...

I usually skip such monikers when they quote me.
I don’t have the time nor stress for the back and forth arguments.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you not heard ?

According to Nairaland Alphapillers, The present economical situation in Nigeria couple with our Traditions,culture and Religion will never allow our women be fainancally independent from men.

Forget the fact that more and more men are losing their jobs and more women are replacing them on a daily basis.

Forget the fact that our young men are becoming too relaxed and lazy this days while our women are on fire.

Well according to Nairaland Alpha males and Alphapillers any man that concerns himself with the growing amount of self determined and independent women in our society is a pusssy asss Niggga and a Gold digger.

The Next 20 years is going to be an interesting time in Nigeria in particular and Africa in general.

Hahahaha

I get u bro.
It will hit them like tsunami when it strikes.
Most men are hard to teach anyway

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Jessepaid:
Hehehe

Fainancal status guys make unna came and see something oooo. shocked shocked shocked

Chaiii this life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oyin2212:

The red pill is truly bitter as they say.

They can't handle the truth of its concepts at basic level that is why they hate it, or try to rationalize their blue pilled thinking into the harsh reality of the red pilled reality which always fails when you try to patch both in reality. Some get confused and stuck in the red pilled rage. This confusion leads others into strawman argument and fault finding that create unnecessary drivels that has no relation to reality.

With changing realities of feminist quotas for women to be in leadership positions, politicallly-correct liberalistic nonsense hitting the developed world hard and the developing world slowly but steady, some men are getting more confused and don't know how to handle this change. The recent debacle of the newly appointed CEO of GT Bank is one. I'm just out here laughing. The future will be an interesting one. It is well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you not heard ?

• I was told that we have deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the hoè/runz culture prevalent among our females and the prevalence of paternity fraud in Nigeria.

• I was told that we have strong deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the scarcity of virgins among females who are ripe for marriage and prevalence of premarital sex among the population.

• I was told that we have strong deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the fact that citizens live "sinful" on week days, most club on Saturdays and form holy on Sundays (that's if they go to church).

• I was told future gynocentrism cannot be a thing in Nigeria, despite the growing simp culture among our males, the rise of feminism and modernity among our females, the affirmative actions for females, etc.

• I was told we have Islam and the North... *coughs* I stop here before I die of laughter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:

• I was told that we have deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the hoè/runz culture prevalent among our females and the prevalence of paternity fraud in Nigeria.

• I was told that we have strong deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the scarcity of virgins among females who are ripe for marriage and prevalence of premarital sex among the population.

• I was told that we have strong deep cultural and traditional values in Nigeria, despite the fact that citizens live "sinful" on week days, most club on Saturdays and form holy on Sundays (that's if they go to church).

• I was told future gynocentrism cannot be a thing in Nigeria, despite the growing simp culture among our males, the rise of feminism and modernity among our females, the affirmative actions for females, etc.

• I was told we have Islam and the North... *coughs* I stop here before I die of laughter.

You're probably a Gold digger a broke one at that.

Tueeeeh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
neyoohhh:

It's going to be bloody bro.

The thing's I'm seeing, I'm even afraid to talk about it here but a part of me wants to expose it to you guys here, maybe you're seeing those things as well.

Today's naija women. .. hmmm sad

Oga talk ooo those that willing to listen and learn will maybe few but very much important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
The thing people like howfarbros doesn't understand is that this group is not a discussion panel meant for all ideas. This group is a red pill group for fuçk's sake. Also, calling blue pill ideas what they are and calling trolls what they are are not bad things. In this group, redpillers gather to drop red pill truths and discuss topics related to the red pill, and they rub minds on these issues to come to a better conclusion.

If someone comes here and decide to drop blue pill ideas all in the name of "this group should be opened to different ideas", and people push back, why doesn't that person leave to another section where his ideas are appreciated or create a thread that "accommodates those view points"? But no, the person will want to keep pushing and arguing. grin I also wonder why some people are deliberately acting like trolls were not here playing their mischief. I even exposed one with evidence who was initially playing victim when I called him out. grin Can't make this up.

In this group, we are not trying to win arguments or change anybody's mind by force. If you don't like what you see here, leave. Must we accept what we don't like or hate in the name of being "open-minded"? grin Imagine going to the Muslim thread and preaching Christianity and crying that the group is narrow-minded when you receive a backlash? You will never see me in the ashewo thread preaching red pill because that's not what that thread is meant for.

I've actually never read anything from you apart from policing the thread.

What's your redpill philosophy in a few words?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Fainancal status guys make unna came and see something oooo. shocked shocked shocked

Chaiii this life no balance at all.
the guy is sick, some simp still get sense small undecided
many re rich but only few knows how to use it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You're probably a Gold digger a broke one at that.

Tueeeeh
Tueeeeh!

You are the broke gigolo who is reducing the red pill to pusśy and getting women. We have Islam and the North and we have strong deep cultural and traditional values that will not allow feminism and gynocentrism to thrive here.

Tuueeeehh! Nansense!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
Tueeeeh!

You are the broke gigolo who is reducing the red pill to pusśy and getting women. We have Islam and the North and we have strong deep cultural and traditional values that will not allow feminism and gynocentrism to thrive here.

Tuueeeehh! Nansense!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
One way I spend my time on Nairaland is by reading the diaries of females. Very informative and entertaining.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please note this guys,
Don't try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued, and be careful about rescuing someone who wants to be rescued...
I know the smart ones will code!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
sweet7oyin:
Some guys think the only way you can be a beta male is by being her financial sponsor.

Lol

Ur time
Ur attention
Validation by giving unnecessary likes on social medias and comments on her stats
Etc

Your non sexual qualities are equals to her sexual qualities.

Girls don't need sex cause yh they can get it at anytime
If she goes out and feels like fucking
Thousands of guys would be ready.

But what she cant get is the non sexual qualities.
The one listed above.

Some guys are besties
Drivers
Status likers

Its soo sad
You see a girl posts a picture and she has 1000likes
And your wondering what are they liking.

Some guys even comment
Your beautiful
Would you date me??
And stuffs like that.

Like wtf
Why do guys act this way.

When a girl tells you she dosent need a bf
Most likely she has a bestie that is a guy
And that guy is giving her all the non sexual attention.

And she probably have other guys online validating her.

What every girl needs is your non sexual attention plus money actually
And what you as a guy need is her sexual attention.

When you go around giving your non sexual attention for free
You are a ..........
A girl would not go round giving her sexual attention for free

So many guys see women as queens and they forget to see themselves as Kings.

You know what i mean

Word!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Met this girl who stopped me on the road acting so friendly claiming that I look very familiar. Asked where she thinks she knew me she says she couldn't recall..

I said OK...

Asked her name she said patience. I told her I'm -----.

Asked if she'd wanted my number she said she doesn't have a phone that we'd see some other time. (wtf! I haven't seen you before)

Told her bye she said she needed just N50. I looked at her.

I checked my pocket, I had N500notes... She saw them, told me she wants to take a bike somewhere.

I shock... Before I could blink she's already calling a bike...

Me: (very amused) "How're you going to pay?"

She: But.... (I was long gone)

grin grin grin grin Bleep me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
LordAdam16:

Apologies for the delay in my response.

As always, I'll open with a disclaimer (when necessary):

I'm MGTOW. By default, I'm a proponent of 1 Corinthians 7:1. As such, it's fair to actively parse my comment for bias and I may not be the best person to listen to on purple pill matters.

That said, the good thing is quite a portion--if not a majority of commercially successful media personalities in the manosphere are purple-pillers. So there isn't a shortage of good advice from folks who've taken the same path you intend to and who you might better relate with on shared experiences.

Take this remarkable comment by pansophist for example ('twas a response to yet another blue-pilled complainant):

If you need a precis or a pocketbook guide to committed relationships for a redpiller in the 21st century, importantly by someone who is walking the talk, that's as concise as it'd get.

The template is reproducible and easy to grasp.

A: Be certain of what you want.
B. Know what you'd compromise on and what you wouldn't compromise on.
C. Be willing to take your leave if she fails to meet her end of the bargain on a key benefit in the "no compromise" column.

===

Now, maybe you want to hear what I have to say on the subject. In which case, I'd oblige.

I'd answer your question first. Then touch on the wider subject matter for emphasis

---

Your question was:

Seeking women who are into the culture of previous generations is still possible in traditional climes like ours. However, times are changing for everyone and she'll inevitably be influenced by the changes. Especially if you reside in an urban setting or your own attempts at self-improvement offer her the opportunity to see first-hand what 'modern' women are up to and the complete insanity they can get away with.

Now you might be fortunate that she stays traditional ad infinitum. But the odds of that are low.

---

You may have heard the expression:

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, and Weak men create hard times.

This is relevant because by definition, culture is the way of life of a particular group of people. We are at the "good times create weak men" stage, which explains the changing culture. Thinking you can flip the script as a one-man army is wishful thinking.

To be accurate, we've been down this road before. In times of weariness and disaster, women don't care about rights. They just want to be safe and have access to resources. Of course, men have to bear the brunt of it and pay with our lives. However, when hard times are over and things are blissful, they get their rights without much prodding.

Ancient Egyptian women during the Middle Kingdom had more rights than modern Egyptian women. Why wouldn't they? The Empire was the dominant power on the planet, there was zero unemployment, little to no social mobility, and the concept of Ma'at meant everyone knew their place and their roles in keeping the empire running.
Spartan women had more rights than Athenian and even Persian women. Why wouldn't they? Their men subjugated a slave population that outnumbered the native Spartan population and they were feared on the battlefield. Like today with Western women having machines perform all their menial tasks. Spartan women had slaves do all their menial tasks.
Likewise with Roman women (citizens) compared to their contemporaries.

With the end of World War II and the ensuing prosperity and bliss, the same thing is happening with Western women.

===

Now in the past, because of existential threats, there were hard limits to how much leeway women could get when times were good.

Today, most of those existential threats are no more with sovereignty, rules of engagement, war crimes, the ratification of fundamental human rights, mutually assured destruction and other fail-safe mechanisms.

As such, eventually that culture of previous generations that you fondly reminisce about will die out as simping becomes the gold standard. And those of us who live in urban settings or in the West/West-leaning conclaves are on the front-row.

This explains why it is not accurate to use some of the enduring longstanding marriages of yesteryears as templates for today. Ma Adeboye will not tell Pa Adeboye to go sleep on the couch after an argument. Joke Silva does not expect Olu Jacobs to share the chores 50:50. So while they celebrate their golden jubilees and you're fantasizing about replicating it or using them as #relationshipgoals, understand that the pillars and culture that made that possible are not available to you.

To get to that same point, be prepared to be chewed inside out and embark on a wildly different and rigorous journey.

===

Thus, if you still decide to go for committed relationships, even though contemporary culture puts you at a disadvantage; the last thing you want to do is hope to find a unicorn. The idea of unicorns is that they're rare. Not enough to go round, are always sought after even if they're spoken for, and that at the end of the day, they're still horses.

A traditional woman is still a woman. And to give a lucid instance, most of the diaspora men who failed to realize that fact by inviting "women who are into the culture of previous generations" from Nigeria were sharply lectured with cold, hard horror experiences.

The best you can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Mind you, this is not as nihilistic as it sounds. This is not to mean that you would not have happy times in a committed relationship or marriage as a purple-piller. Especially if you continue to improve yourself and apply TRP nuggets shared here.

Heck, there are a lot of purple-pillers who say the good times are worth the risk and eventual lull periods. In any case, it's not my place to question your reality. That's one of the few good things about the current climate and one I hope more TRPillers take advantage of, you're at liberty to do whatever makes you happy.

Just remember that as investment bankers say "past performance is no guarantee of future results" and ensure you've made appropriate preparations or contingency plans should you become a statistic. Because we only hear complaints after the women have showed their wild side. But when modern men are feeling like Jay Z thinking they have their partners wrapped around their fingers, rather than make hay while the sun shines, they're usually reckless both in words and deeds.

Don't be reckless.

1. Enter every relationship with a clear idea of what you expect to get out of it and what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

If you're going in because you prefer to raise your kids in a nuclear family and are willing to sacrifice your individuality, many of your dreams, some of your cherished friendships, amongst many other things. Then by the gods, if years later she becomes insufferable that it begins to affect the family unit and your kids well being, read her the Riot Act.

2. I have to repeat this, have a clear idea of what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

Everything has a price. Including entering a marriage or a committed relationship. It might not sound like a big deal now. But 12 years later, you'd wake up, look at her face as she sleeps and wonder "how the f*ck was I so arrogant to believe I could deal with this sh*t for decades".

3. If you're improving yourself, she should be too.

If you choose to overlook this or tolerate her nasty, that's your prerogative and should be your choice. Don't be knackered into believing that while you're working on yourself and literally sucking up to your boss to maintain your lifestyle and not lose her, that her flaws are a package deal that you MUST accept without her even attempting to work on them.

In the 21st century, that's a pile of crap. If marriage is work, you should not be the only one stacking bricks.

4. Live in the moment, enjoy the little things, and soak up the experiences.

Because it might not last, it might be all that gets you through the bad times, it might be your only respite when you look back on your misadventure, or even be a critical reason why your marriage, civil union, or committed relationship lasts.

5. Have an insurance plan.

Whether it's walking away, getting a mistress, separation, signing a prenup if you're in the diaspora, having a sizable nest egg that can't be touched even if she goes scorched earth; never as a rule of thumb let yourself be at the mercy of a woman (or any human being for that matter).

Don't tempt fate! And don't let anyone guilt-trip you into thinking looking out for yourself means you don't "love" her enough. That should go both ways, if she "loves" you enough, she should want you to be happy if things don't work out.

6. Doing all these things and more does not guarantee anything.

People discover new things about themselves. Circumstances change and people react differently to change. Also, everyone has a breaking point.

===

In fairness, I'll admit, it is depressing.

Most guys out there are just looking for dependable companionship, respect, and appreciation and are willing to walk to the ends of the earth for any woman who'd provide that or even the mere illusion of that. Unfortunately, they have to go searching through treacherous terrain for something their grand and great grand fathers probably took for granted.

That said, in the voice of Eneke the Bird, "Since [hunters] have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching."

Be like Eneke the Bird.

-Lord

Burst my brain!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
okrikaboi:
Every time I come to this thread it is the same thing I notice here. For fncks sake the redpill is not about getting laid or having an harem filled with women it is about bringing back the real masculinity of a man. This includes the traditional role of the man to shape society as he socializes with fellow men (the bro code which no one talks about here) how he must treat women (treat women how they ought to be treated and they know their place they are just grown up kids) and how he should raise children and make meaningful contributions to society. There are different stages of the redpill mind you a man is not fully mature till his early forties ironically a woman starts to rot at that age. Many kids here are trying toive by standards they are not ready for. Know what you should be doing in your formative years as you spread your wild oats. That guy dropping redpill nuggets everyday only talks about masculinity in the light of women. A woman might test your masculinity but know that society and fellow men will test it too. But for a woman only a man could put her in her place. Be productive women outnumber men a time will come you will run away from too much sex but that is if you understand the times.
Guys here drop knowledge on the various aspects of the Red Pill they each are interested/expert in.

Just as the red pill has many aspects, guys here are interested in various aspects. If you see that there's an aspect we're neglecting don't wail and complain about it. Just get right into it and cover that aspect. It's really not hard. When I personally came to Nairaland I saw hardd0n's thread and it was informative but I felt he didn't go deep enough. I talked about it once or twice. The went ahead and started the Miseducations, presenting what I saw as lacking.

Same with you gents always complaining how so and so only focuses on such and such. Guess what?? That so and so is playing his part. Now play yours and fill in the gaps. No man knows everything and at the same time we can't all write about the same thing. I really wish you gents always crying could just play your parts.

For example, If you value self-development and my talk on sex sex sex is boring you to death, chip in with those gym routines, dietary insights and skin care regimes. No one is stopping you. And your contributions are welcome. If you feel family life is ignored, jump right in with that knowledge.
Just stop with the whinning. Contribute already.

That's why I never stop posting what I like because a lot of you come here and act like you knowledgeable more than us guys here BUT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA BUT BUSY THROWING SHADE ON SOME GENTS WORKING HARD TO KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE HERE FLOWING. Just disappear already with your noise.

Shoutouts to all the guys regularly posting and sharing knowledge, ubunja, Martinez, Adallum, phansophist and all the others. Don't let these whinny guys get you down.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The essence of not saying "NO" blatantly is because as humans we're interdependent. No man can do all things by his own abilities as he must definitely require the assistance of others as he climbs the ladder to victory.

Definitely, one way or the other; directly or indirectly, he will certainly require her help, and since women have a record book of emotions, they will crosscheck to determine if you are on the dark or light side. You get right.

Hey caveadullam, but you said women don't appreciate your good gestures as time passes. Yes, they don't, and that is why you must reward her on a MUTUAL SCALE: YOU DO FOR ME; I DO FOR YOU. Now, she knows that you always deliver if she does her part, and don't have an idea about the prize of the current need you definitely want her for. Rather than been a simp that gave her whatever she wants without any form of labour on her side. You must be frugal with your coins, knowing when to give the least or highest coin. In a mutual relationship no one suffers. However, you can as well become PARASITIC as a form of leverage on your side. Don't allow others become a parasite on yourself.

Life is a game: you must be coquettish in all your approach, maintaining balance or knowing when to go to the extreme as per particular time.

Redpill is beyond the intersexual dynamics.

Thanks.

Hallelujah.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have you not heard ?

And yet Nigeria doesn't have good light supply, water supply and road network but gynocentrism will come into Nigeria in the next 20yrs yeeeeeeehhhhh

Omo mumu people dey sha SMH!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Susily:

Seems you're an expert in masturbation, since you keep touting it

Can you tell us the traits of masturbators since you seem to know who masturbates and who doesn't
THEY SLEEP A LOT
THEIR BODY HARDLY REACT WHEN THEY'RE WITH OPPOSITE SEX .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigJoe19:
I'm really happy reading this thread.

Same here man. I've been religiously following from page 1.
I'm currently on page 140 (December 12) and - unlike other threads - I don't want to skip pages to catch up from page 690 or wherever the 'latest' page is.

Happy new year to the folks on this page. It's not yet Christmas if you go wayback 140. The journey is slow but impactful.

Respect!!!.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
ubunja:
Guys here drop knowledge on the various aspects of the Red Pill they each are interested/expert in.

Just as the red pill has many aspects, guys here are interested in various aspects. If you see that there's an aspect we're neglecting don't wail and complain about it. Just get right into it and cover that aspect. It's really not hard. When I personally came to Nairaland I saw hardd0n's thread and it was informative but I felt he didn't go deep enough. I talked about it once or twice. The went ahead and started the Miseducations, presenting what I saw as lacking.

Same with you gents always complaining how so and so only focuses on such and such. Guess what?? That so and so is playing his part. Now play yours and fill in the gaps. No man knows everything and at the same time we can't all write about the same thing. I really wish you gents always crying could just play your parts.

For example, If you value self-development and my talk on sex sex sex is boring you to death, chip in with those gym routines, dietary insights and skin care regimes. No one is stopping you. And your contributions are welcome. If you feel family life is ignored, jump right in with that knowledge.
Just stop with the whinning. Contribute already.

That's why I never stop posting what I like because a lot of you come here and act like you knowledgeable more than us guys here BUT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA BUT BUSY THROWING SHADE ON SOME GENTS WORKING HARD TO KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE HERE FLOWING. Just disappear already with your noise.

Shoutouts to all the guys regularly posting and sharing knowledge, ubunja, Martinez, Adallum, phansophist and all the others. Don't let these whinny guys get you down.

The recognizable KING OG has spoken. The rest can fvck off!

Martinez39s, are we going to give Ubunja crates of Heineken or the brewery? Or, fresh thick thighs?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetpel(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
"I don't believe you will be successful and have a good dick"- Kevin Hart (Zero bleeps given 2020)
"When I had a good dick, I had nothing" -Kevin Hart (Zero bleeps given 2020)

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hustler1277: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
CR777:

You came late, the party is over bro.
bro please help a brother fix his hustling tool (fish hook ) so he can continue looking forward
abeg
Firstbank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.