Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746270 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShugaFly(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

He's an imbeci.le , a simp doing exactly what simps do, getting triggered over an argument with a masculine hybrid beast.

Rozcol was giving so many exits to stop the argument, I even ignored her but bitch kept trolling.

oko mi,don't take any thing here on Nairaland to heart this is one thing that I've actually learnt here over time and its good for your soul.Shall we talk about your worth now? don't chicken out,the other audio millionaire that has been killing broke hoes all over Nairaland chickened out when I was ready to meet him claiming he's not in Nigeria and all sort of rubbish and since then I've ignored anything that has to do with him no matter how hard he trolls me.So please be a man and prove your worth, I really want a husband from this redpill thread.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
oko mi,don't take any thing here on Nairaland to heart this is one thing that I've actually learnt here over time and its good for your soul.Shall we talk about your worth now? don't chicken out,the other audio millionaire that has been killing broke hoes all over Nairaland chickened out when I was ready to meet him claiming he's not in Nigeria and all sort of rubbish and since then I've ignored anything that has to do with him no matter how hard he trolls me.So please be a man and prove your worth, I really want a husband from this redpill thread.

Ok fight don finish. I'm not looking for a wife babe. Send ur Instagram handle.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
neyoohhh:

Ok fight don finish. I'm not looking for a wife babe. Send ur Instagram handle.
so what are you looking for, all these boys sef.You don't need a wife but you need what husband and wife do abi.smh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
so what are you looking for, all these boys sef.You don't need a wife but you need what husband and wife do abi.smh

Send Instagram handle. Simple

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Even thou you are a Troll, let me engage you and play dirty a little with you...

The guy I blasted is a fool but guess what Your own "MODA" is a Baztard..
You are just an empty Cavader marauding the thread to gain attention..
Only if the Slutty "MODA" of yours was able to flush you off a kitchen sink.. we would have had one less idiot in this space..

Go Fvck your "MODA" Smelly Hoe..

Run along little imp.

Seriously? That's all you could come up with? Haha. All I can say is "We no dey the same level bro" .
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Maturity speaks volumes redpillers embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Self/Mental control
Emotional Control
Sexual control and
Financial control
Having these 4 things Is very crucial both offline and online....
The moment you can take a deep breath and ignore ( online) or walk-out( offline) of certain irrelevancies, You'll save yourself from alot of stress and save time...
And yeah, IMHO ... The feeling of having these 4 attributes gives far more confidence and is far more pleasurable than sex or submission or whatever involves women...
#self-dev_tips

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rozcol:
I'm Rozcol let it remain so
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Also, I know we talk alot about spinning plates and sex first before anything, but i am Team Value over sex anyday anytime...
I cant be spinning broke/lazy/coconut plates just to fill my mindset( abundance mindset)...
I'm not saying everyone should be like me or something, my point is, given how hard you've worked to get to certain point you are, there are levels or standards you have to set so you don't be/live in a circle of low class people who have nothing meaningful to add to you except sex( which is valueless)
#self-dev_tips

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Yeah... Finally..
Your growth is hugely determined by the difference in the way you handled issues/humans previously and now..
Your body should not go 2 days without exercise and fruits.... Eat healthy and always put out a bright smile...
Live healthy, Stay cool, stay calm, stay organized, stay Redpilled...

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2021
your hustle will always be there,bitches won't.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ANTIFA: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
your hustle will always be there,bitches won't.

*inflation

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:55am On Jul 22, 2021
U no go make heaven cry cry cheesy
ABANGWABOI:

Even thou you are a Troll, let me engage you and play dirty a little with you...

The guy I blasted is a fool but guess what Your own "MODA" is a Baztard..
You are just an empty Cavader marauding the thread to gain attention..
Only if the Slutty "MODA" of yours was able to flush you off a kitchen sink.. we would have had one less idiot in this space..

Go Fvck your "MODA" Smelly Hoe..

Run along little imp.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Zabiboy:
Also, I know we talk alot about spinning plates and sex first before anything, but i am Team Value or sex anyday anytime...
I cant be spinning broke/lazy/coconut plates just to fill my mindset( abundance mindset)...
I'm not saying everyone should be like me or something, my point is, given how hard you've worked to get to certain point you are, there are levels or standards you have to set so you don't in a circle of low class people who have nothing meaningful to add to you except sex( which is valueless)
#self-dev_tips

I second this motion.
I believe in quality over quantity. I will rather choose to date daughter of a governor or president (maybe 2 to 5 max of such ladies) in my entire life than have a record of 200 broke valueless women in my diary

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2021
DAY 203, REDPILL 2021

Women and children want an equal side with men's comfortability, but will abandon the man when it comes to fighting enemies, taking responsibilities, staying awake at midnight.

Responsibility is what separates the sexes, and since there can be no equal responsibility, therefore, the one with the highest responsibility must take charge of authority.

Authority forge through responsibility is what differentiates leaders from followers; fathers from children; men from women.

Authority: men take charge.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Zabiboy:

Self/Mental control
Emotional Control
Sexual control and
Financial control
Having these 4 things Is very crucial both offline and online....
The moment you can take a deep breath and ignore ( online) or walk-out( offline) of certain irrelevancies, You'll save yourself from alot of stress and save time...
And yeah, IMHO ... The feeling of having these 4 attributes gives far more confidence and is far more pleasurable than sex or submission or whatever involves women...
#self-dev_tips

Yes, this is true.

Self/Mental control - Few years ago, i didn't have the mental/self control needed and it affected my human-relationship in general ( both gf/bf relation and man-to-man relationship)

Emotional Control - likewise this. It is close to self control.

Sexual control - this is a major drawback or distraction for the modern man. It looks as if there is a race by men to see who will bang the highest number of pussy presently. There is an insatiable demand for sex/pussy and no matter how many models, celebrities or vixens that men bang, they can't just have enough of it. They want the next woman their eyes can sight - married woman, secretary working for them, best friend's beautiful daughters, mother-daughter clearing, sister-sister lashing, 3-some, 4-some, orgies etc The list is endless. Like people addicted just like cocaine snifers who can't have enough of it.
I have 2 colleagues - one boasted of lashing over a thousand women and still counting for the past 10 years. Going to 2/3 clubs a day, firing prostitutes anyhow etc.
I ask the other guy when he will retire or relax from different/multiple bangings and he said said he will continue lashing any woman that comes is lane or he can sight as far as his dick strength will carry. So far he is alive and breathing, he will continue to lash different women until he enters his grave.
Into her words - No time to stop or no control. Just keep lashing up and down like a he-goat. Anything, just anything on skirt.

Financial control - this i am still working on. To control the urge of impulse buying or impulse helping.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2021

Is okay to have feelings, is okay to feel jealous.
Buh learn to harness that shitxx. Control it

Don't be in love bro...BE ON LOVE.

#street drills.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2021

She saw me with TATs, so she assumed I do drugs...buh was surprised when they brought "ciroc, hennessy" I opted for apple juice.

Be unpredictable.
#streetdrills.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2021

It's about your lifestyle bro.
OG it's all about the way you live your life.

Do some dreadlocks, burst some holes in your face...get some ink on your skin.
Most especially take this redpills.

It's all about staying fresh... be different.

But bro, have been on LOW CUT since I was 17 that was what soot my taste... still playing This bîtches.

#street drills

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Hehehe

Some people are clearly typing faster than they can think...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Rozcol:

Wtf... really?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
dairykidd:

Wtf... really?
I play a lot,don't mind me
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

The fact u think that motherless fool is savage shows the sort of family u yourself comes from too.
I am beginning to get a clearer picture of the mindset of the unloved and vacuous men here.
Most of you all never experienced love from your families and looking at the fool u quoted, you would know he spent most of his life in a public face me I face you type of house, their signature or first thing people like him do is to insult people's mothers and think it's cool lol.
Well, some of us won't stoop that low no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021

How to break her wings.

This coming Sunday, take her out to a local brothel, relax in the bar, order some drinks while you both watch the views (hôes displaying merchandise and all)

Proceed Lodge her in that same brothel and fûck her like a bitch.

#street drills.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2021
ANTIFA:

*inflation
Yeah, inflation. But no matter the value it will still be called a hundred.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2021
KiNg0G:

How to break her wings.

This coming Sunday, take her out to a local brothel, relax in the bar, order some drinks while you both watch the views (hôes displaying merchandise and all)

Proceed Lodge her in that same brothel and fûck her like a bitch.

#street drills.

Try and date quality women bro.
It's obvious you roll with whores who are quick to exchange their bodies for a little cash.
Well, I never expected less, there's a general rule which states that we attract our kind.

Seek for an upgrade, once u upgrade, everything about u upgrades too. Stop being stuck in ur comfort zone, u can become better.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Rozcol:
I play a lot,don't mind me
I know

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

Lol..

I told all the Assholes here that I am the last man that would be trolled here and I won't clap back in a more disastrous manner..

I had to take that scumbag to the cleaners..
Others would learn and Avoid me like a pandemic while the senseless ones would still try and watch me rip off their heart from their Cadavers..

Have a nice day man..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2021
CR777:

The fact u think that motherless fool is savage shows the sort of family u yourself comes from too.
I am beginning to get a clearer picture of the mindset of the unloved and vacuous men here.
Most of you all never experienced love from your families and looking at the fool u quoted, you would know he spent most of his life in a public face me I face you type of house, their signature or first thing people like him do is to insult people's mothers and think it's cool lol.
Well, some of us won't stoop that low no matter what.

You are now scared of quoting me directly..
Kid.. I bring Grenades to a Hand slap contest...
I told y'all Cunts that I am the last man to be insulted or trolled here..
Now you are WAILING here .. grin grin grin grin over your "MODA" but it doesn't change the fact that she suffered a Group Intimacy scenario when she was barely 13.. I am not apologetic to the fact that she became a social misfit and raised a Buffalo that is now Wailing under my post..

I SPENT most of my life banging her GORY hole till I decided that it is enough and sent her back to the street she belongs..

Feel free to WAIL more..
One more trash from you and I annihilate you the more..
WAILER..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2021
oyolohi:

You see? That's a problem.

Guys,
This man already has kids with this woman. Should he divorce her now, and divide his work time raising the kids? Or, perhaps, he should get married to another lady who'll assist him? A lady who'll also want her personal kids...which equals more trouble for him? Any decisions he make will have an adverse impact on him. He has been fùcked.

I always sound like a mad man to some of my friends and relatives when I tell them to accept, and anticipate such heart breaks before going balls-deep (a.k.a marriage) into commitment to any woman. As a matter of fact, anticipating heart breaks isn't enough, but men have to understand that it is imminent.

Just that those who hate heartbreak, and are smart enough to understand that heartbreak is inevitable, are too smart for marriage. And why not? It's a lost game. grin

I've studied the historic past, and present of biological creatures —especially gender dynamics and reproduction patterns of mammals, especially primates.

It's not just that Men like stress (actually, they don't). Neither do Women understand how they function: It is way beyond everything society tells you —and only our DNA knows exactly what it is up to behind the scene.

My greatest advice to any human, especially the men of this thread, is to realize that they're (we're) just animals.

If you still think you're not an animal, or that you have a higher purpose as a Homo sapien, then you might still believe reproduction and marriage has higher meanings: if that's the case with you, that means you're not yet ready to live a life of bliss. LOL. You can as well swallow the Blue Pill, and go back to sleep believing marriage and reproduction define you as a man.

I won't say much.

— oyolohi
Ive gone through most of your posts, and I’ve realised you’re most likely older than me. I can’t help but imagine having someone like you as an elder brother.

The other day when I asked to learn from you, I wasn’t talking of programming. Although that’ll be a great addition.

Like several other great minds, if you ever feel the urge to pass this knowledge down to someone, I like to think I’m the right person.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are now scared of quoting me directly..
Kid.. I bring Grenades to a Hand slap contest...
I told y'all Cunts that I am the last man to be insulted or trolled here..
Now you are WAILING here .. grin grin grin grin over your "MODA" but it doesn't change the fact that she suffered a Group Intimacy scenario when she was barely 13.. I am not apologetic to the fact that shope became a social misfit and raised a Buffalo that is now Wailing under my post..

I SPENT most of my life banging her GORY hole till I decided that it is enough and sent her back to the street she belongs..

Feel free to WAIL more..
One more trash from you and I annihilate you the more..
WAILER..

Haha, I can't quote u mehn, u expect me to quote someone who rants like a mad man while insulting people's parents? I can never reach that level with u, u lack real content plus you are a lowlife too.
It's not surprising we have a lot of your likes on this beautiful thread, it has helped me decipher your overall level and the category to place you.

The fact you insult people's parents shows ur class and level of exposure. Kids from the ghetto are mostly that way, it shows most of u are still kids fronting as men, you have normalized insulting people's parents cos you hate your own parents and ur angry at them for being poor, you obviously still need lots and lots of growing up to do and a bit of real exposure. Quote me when u come up with real contents, Boko haram would have done a wonderful thing if they had eliminated a lunatic like you instead of the Victor Obinna Nwusulor on ur profile they killed even though there's a high possibility of the both of you being the same just like the saying "show me ur associates and I'll tell you who u are" . We would have had one less idiotic fool forming bravado.

I suggest u work hard so ur own kids don't get to be exposed to the sort of ghetto-like training you had while growing up, otherwise, your own son might not just insult you but also keep beating u up any chance he gets in the future when your bones must have started drying up, nobody is gonna blame him, u normalized it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: austinereds(m), Dream25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.