Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2735924 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by juicywales: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
No need for insult, bro
Kenogidi:

Why you tell am na, people like this are supposed to be left alone to learn from experience. Na mumu im be! grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kenogidi:

Why you tell am na, people like this are supposed to be left alone to learn from experience. Na mumu im be! grin

Lol... Baba I no still tell am fully cos I no say em go lazy to start afresh from the thread..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=juicywales post=103978980][/quote]

There are lots of wisdom on this thread bro, please go through it when the chance presents itself but don't let the hate get to you. Most people spitting hate here were once in your shoes, they were heartbroken and instead of working to become a better version of themselves to attract whatever or whoever they want, they settled for hate towards women, they are cowards cos they still patronize brothels and bargain for sex with the same women they claim to hate.

Don't be like them, please upgrade yourself to become a better version of yourself. You are gonna see a difference in your life and daily activities if you do.
Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...
Please, I need an advice. My girlfriend and her so called course mate kissed when she went to collect an assignment from him, I knew about this through their chats, because he asked the guy why he stopped the kissing session. I confronted her, and she denied, and she said what she was asking the guy was that "why he tried to kiss her" we had an heated argument which she said she'd keep distance with the guy. Fast forward to on Saturday, which was exactly a week after that incident, I still caught that guy flirting with my girl on whatsapp, without her dissuading him or anything. The guy was even telling her that since they kissed, that he can't get her off his mind. This confirmed what I saw last week that they actually kissed. She cried, apologized and promised that she won't repeat such again, and that she'll keep distance with the guy. Though, we are back together, but I can't just get the betrayal from my mind, because she's somebody I've always trusted, moreover I've really invested in her. Please, you guys should advice me on how I can handle the girl and this current situation.

Bro, I know the truth is bitter, but you need to hear it. That guy turns your girl on, he is her type of guy. He makes her pussy tingle. He is the type of guy her body yearns for. If he makes a move to bang her, she will accept. It's not her fault really, it's just what it is. He turns her on.

This is why we tell guys to go for girls that want them and not the ones they themselves want. A girl cannot resist advances from a guy that she is genuinely attracted to. It doesn't matter whether she is single, dating or married, if he turns her on, she will Bleep him.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...
Please, I need an advice. My girlfriend and her so called course mate kissed when she went to collect an assignment from him, I knew about this through their chats, because he asked the guy why he stopped the kissing session. I confronted her, and she denied, and she said what she was asking the guy was that "why he tried to kiss her" we had an heated argument which she said she'd keep distance with the guy. Fast forward to on Saturday, which was exactly a week after that incident, I still caught that guy flirting with my girl on whatsapp, without her dissuading him or anything. The guy was even telling her that since they kissed, that he can't get her off his mind. This confirmed what I saw last week that they actually kissed. She cried, apologized and promised that she won't repeat such again, and that she'll keep distance with the guy. Though, we are back together, but I can't just get the betrayal from my mind, because she's somebody I've always trusted, moreover I've really invested in her. Please, you guys should advice me on how I can handle the girl and this current situation.

I know it is kinda hard tho..but start taking this pill judiciously and u will know what to do..cos I don't think u have started at all..plus is it that u haven't being paying attention or what..issues like this have being treated here countless number of times undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
drealbenard:

Bro, I know the truth is bitter, but you need to hear it. That guy turns your girl on, he is her type of guy. He makes her pussy tingle. He is the type of guy her body yearns for. If he makes a move to bang her, she will accept. It's not her fault really, it's just what it is. He turns her on.

This is why we tell guys to go for girls that want them and not the ones they themselves want. A girl cannot resist advances from a guy that she is genuinely attracted to. It doesn't matter whether she is single, dating or married, if he turns her on, she will Bleep him.

Alaye weda the girl want u or not isn't the issue..hypergamy doesn't give a flying 747 f#ck abt that..jes sabi the thing and play the game with an open mind ie you have lost her even b4 it started

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Alaye weda the girl want u or not isn't the issue..hypergamy doesn't give a flying 747 f#ck abt that..jes sabi the thing and play the game with an open mind ie you have lost her even b4 it started

Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeHill(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...
Dump the BITCH! She's a HO.E. u will only end up miserable.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
juicywales:
Redpillers I hail o...

Shet

Them done bang person babe again

cry

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
DeHill:

Dump the BITCH! She's a HO.E. u will only end up miserable.

Let him stop all emotional investment so it becomes easier.

Or.

Keep banging her. Go cold on her. Ghost her.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Or.

When I read to that point.. I felt pity for the dude..
He is financially and emotionally invested on the girl.. she has him under lock and key hence he can't easily pull the trigger and call off the affair..
We keep telling guys on nairaland never to invest on a lady and even if they want to do so, let it be so minimal but they don't want to listen.. now the dude is concerned on how to end it cos his investments would be gone as well..

He would keep on being confused till one day the girl would end it herself, and that would be when the real frustration would come ..

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
For a man to pretend to understand women is bad manners

For him really to understand them is bad moral - Henry James, on women's Nature

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
CR777:

Learn to read to understand, don't be quick to read just to comment.

That update you quoted has gotten more likes than your whole posts on this thread, I wrote it myself, it wasn't gotten from the internet like the copy and paste masters u worship here. I ain't petty and Nairaland means nothing to me but then again, It shows people who read to understand got the message, not my fault you couldn't see the bigger picture or message passed across.

U are free to support whoever u wanna support, but the last person u wanna openly confront is me, I'll bury u all with facts.
The fact that you focus on likes says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oyin2212:

The fact that you focus on likes says it all.

I know bro.
U see why it's a waste of time trying to explain to people who don't read to understand? They always miss the point.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
drealbenard:

Harsh reality, u nailed it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
CR777:

Harsh reality, u nailed it bro.
ATTRACTION IS BIOLOGICAL I AM SURE IF THE GUY HEAR HIS BABE IS BEING FUVKED HIS CHEST WILL NOW BE PAINING HIM I DONT KNOW WHY GUYS PUT THEMSELVES IN THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
To juicywales, and your girlfriend-kissing-some-other-dude story:

Your situation and the Red Pill is like trying to build a ladder to heaven as a kid: You keep using your time, and energy (both physically, and emotionally) to build the ladder while you grow up in ignorance.

One day, someone pats you on the shoulder, and shows you the bigger picture —a picture of space! Everything above earth!

You can now see other planets, our galaxy, and how our whole planet looks like an insignificant ball: You now see that even if you build all the way up to conquer earth, there's still no sign of heaven; You see how foolish you've been all your years, and you're thrown into denial by default.

You want to quit, yet you've invested too much.

Will you stop building? Will you rather continue?

Now, most humans would continue —at least, for a little longer. It's fine...it is recommended...we're not machines. However, some others will build till they die, even after glimpsing the bigger picture... and that's the sad scenario.

The day you take one more look at that picture of space and understand why you need to quit, is the day you truly swallow the Red Pill.

Now, here's the picture of your "space": I took 4 clear shots, all for you!

Pic #1. You can't give your girlfriend what she wants, and if you do, she'll no longer want that which she "wants." It's female nature (perhaps human nature, generally)

Pic #2. She will fûck that guy, and she'll enjoy every bit of it. She'll fûck him again, and again, and again...and when she's done, she'll fûck him 7 more times to seal it —and she'll swear with her life that she didn't fûck him —against strong evidence, maybe.

Pic #3. You can never change her, not even with marriage.

Pic #4. More heartbreaks are coming your way as long as you're truly with her (in your heart). Not just her, but you'll get these heart breaks I write of in every relationship you commit to truly in your heart.

So, my friend, it is up to you now.
Will you continue building to find heaven? Will you stop?

In any option you choose, the picture I REALLY want you to remember is #4, the last picture:

"More heartbreaks are coming your way as long as you're truly with her (in your heart). Not just her, but you'll get these heart breaks I write of in every relationship you commit to truly your heart."

Thank you.

I direct this post to juicywales (you might want to go back, and read it again), and I dedicate this post to Fatalveli (I hope you learnt something).

P.S.
"It's one thing to fûck a female, it's another thing to fûck her without your heart. Keep your heart out of the vàgina. It belongs in your chest." —Me.

— oyolohi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
oyolohi:

The Red Pill is like trying to build a ladder to heaven as a kid: You keep using your time, and energy (both physically, and emotionally) to build the ladder while you grow up in ignorance.

One day, someone pats you on the shoulder, and shows you the bigger picture —a picture space! Everything above earth!

You can now see other planets, our galaxy, and how our whole planet looks like an insignificant ball: You now see that even if you build all the way up to conquer earth, there's still no sign of heaven; You see how foolish you've been all your years, and you're thrown into denial by default.

Now, most humans would continue —at least, for a little longer. It's fine...it is recommended...we're not machines. However, some others will build till they die, even after glimpsing the bigger picture... and that's the sad scenario.

The day you take one more look at that picture of space and understand why you need to quit, is the day you truly swallow the Red Pill.

Pic #1. You can't give your girlfriend what she wants, and if you do, she'll no longer want that which she "wants." It's female nature (perhaps human nature, generally)

Pic #2. She will fûck that guy, and she'll enjoy every bit if it. She'll fûck him again, and again, and again...and when she's done, she'll fûck him 7 more times to seal it —and she'll swear with her life that she didn't fûck him —against strong evidence, maybe.

Pic #4. More heartbreaks are coming your way as long as you're truly with her (in your heart). Not just her, but you'll get these heart breaks I write of in every relationship you commit to truly in your heart.

In any option you choose, the picture I REALLY want you to remember is #4, the last picture:

"More heartbreaks are coming your way as long as you're truly with her (in your heart). Not just her, but you'll get these heart breaks I write of in every relationship you commit to truly your heart."

Thank you.

I direct this post to juicywales (you might want to go back, and read it again), and I dedicate this post to Fatalveli (I hope you learnt something).

P.S.
"It's one thing to fûck a female, it's another thing to fûck her without your heart. Keep your heart out of the vàgina. It belongs in your chest." —Me.

— oyolohi

What's a nigga even doing with a heart! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
aomine:
ATTRACTION IS BIOLOGICAL I AM SURE IF THE GUY HEAR HIS BABE IS BEING bleeped HIS CHEST WILL NOW BE PAINING HIM I DONT KNOW WHY GUYS PUT THEMSELVES IN THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS

It's not easy watching what we love slip through our fingers, that shit is painful bro.
I nearly had a heart attack when the match between Colombia and Argentina ended in a draw and penalty ensued.
Firstly, I love Messi, his precision, accuracy and delivery is second to none, this natural love for him has blinded me to the talents of Ronaldo, Neymar etc and as a Barcelona fan, the little man called Messi has made me and millions of others smile on countless occasions, watching that penalty against Colombia, I saw myself silently praying to God to let Argentina win grin
I felt football and the god of soccer was being unfair to Messi, imagine winning everything with ur club but not one major title with ur country, I also didn't discard the fact he might retire soon cos of age and even if he doesn't, there's no guarantee he's ever gonna reach the semis or finals in the Copa America again. Now imagine my joy when he finally clinched that title against Brazil in the finals.

This is just attraction based on football levels, now imagine how some of us feel when something we love dearly is bout to slip away grin grin.
I really feel for the guy who reported catching his gf cheating, he must be going through a lot right now, the more you spend or invest on a lady, the harder it is to let go or not be perturbed when she fvcks up.

Like someone here said, nobody was born a man, u must grow into a man. Guess that's what makes us real men, the ability to accept harsh realities whether it favors us or not. This is why I believe every man should seek for that upgrade to become a better version of himself, there's no competition, the only competition is to be better than who we were yesterday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Still doesn't change d fact ur mum is a cheap hoe who fuks hood rats for a living undecided

E pain am bloody bastard cheesy wink

Your mates are out there hustling to make a living all u can do is come here to b a cheap thirsty attention Seekin troll. I don't blame u if only dat bastard u call a fada used a condom on dat cheap hoe u call a mother. SMH undecided
CR777:

It's Slut and not Slot, you didn't just have a wacky upbringing, you wasted your parents, guidance or whoever wasted their money sending u to school cos u still ended up daft.

People who grew up witnessing their mom's sleeping around always think all women are Sluts like their own moms, sorry to disappoint u, not every woman is as slutty as your mother bro, mine is a pharmacist.

Does your own mother and sisters even know u hate, insult and scheme against them now? Oh, u only spit trash online and keep quiet offline cos u are still being fed at home by mama, do u even know what it means to be a real man? Haha. Keep being a lowlife, don't upgrade u hear.

Be here hating women for wanting and desiring the sort of life you can't afford.
Shey ur fellow men making this money and making pussies wet with the quality of life they live have two heads?
Fool, don't look for a way to upgrade or better your already miserable existence, Keep patronizing brothels or masturbating all ur manly essence out, that's if you ain't gay already.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lately I've been on a journey to better myself and I realised that music plays a major role in determining whether one is/will be a Simp/Beta male or an Alpha.
too much listening to musicians who constantly glorify/overhype women with their lyrics and music can make your transition from bluepill to redpill very difficult, as you are feeding your mind with doses of the bluepill which your mind must act on consciously or unconsciously.
I recently fully switched to listening to hip hop and rap songs and all I can say is that it does great work to the mind because instead of constantly glorifying women, hip hop/rap artists mostly sing about themselves, how awesome and powerful they are, how rich they are or want to be, how loyal their circle is, and lastly about the true nature of women.
listening to hip hop music is also a great confidence booster and I recommend it to anyone who isn't already game.
we can't change the world unless we change ourselves!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Quoteit: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oyin2212:
The thread has gone to the dogs

I'm afraid so my brother. When I observed the speed with which new pages were added I thought the thread must have struck gold in a diamond mine. I'll revert back to reading from where I left off (page 150).

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
So she's gonna be getting 3.6million dollars every year until she dies shocked

Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
Dude still lost the war despite all the money spent, the health crisis, and smart move.
Damn! That's a whole lot of money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2021
oyolohi:

The Red Pill is like trying to build a ladder to heaven as a kid: You keep using your time, and energy (both physically, and emotionally) to build the ladder while you grow up in ignorance.

One day, someone pats you on the shoulder, and shows you the bigger picture —a picture space! Everything above earth!

Pic #2. She will fûck that guy, and she'll enjoy every bit if it. She'll fûck him again, and again, and again...and when she's done, she'll fûck him 7 more times to seal it —and she'll swear with her life that she didn't fûck him —against strong evidence, maybe.

Thank you.

P.S.

— oyolohi
I absolutely did. As always, thanks for the dedication, you are highly appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeHill(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Or.

GBAM! U've said it all!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Take a broken guy, fix him and he will love you forever. Take a broken girl fix her and she will leave broken, damaged ladies is a no no for redpillers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Go disappoint the next guy sweetheart, I'm busy lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Someone asked a wise man: How do we persuade those idiots?

‘There’s no need to persuade them,’ the wise man replied, ‘nor is there any possibility of persuading them. It will only waste your time. I generally stop explaining and choose to echo them. I say to them, ‘Yes, you’re right.’

The other person objected. ‘How can that do? You are escaping reality and not facing the problem head-on!’

The wise man replied, ‘Yes, you’re right.’

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
DAY 204, REDPILL 2021

Feminism is not about equal rights. It's all about female supremacy which is tantamount to societal decline and degeneracy.

Feminism is like a sheep in wolf clothing, it tends to be innocent like a child in its infant stage, then it proceeds to acknowledge the assumed oppression of women in its adolescent stage and lastly, in the adulthood stage, it unmasked itself, reveal it claws, destroys the women she pretended to help, mislead the children it pretended to uplift and pull the men backward.

Briefly, feminism is cancer.

Authority: shun feminism.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2021
NOTHING EASY LIKE A FEMALE WHO IS INTO YOU

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by haweezii(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Gaming tips

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (2204) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.