Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2746002 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Marcus... some sources below;

Russel Warne.
Arthur Jensen.
Richard Haier.
Charles Murray.
Noah Carl. Etc.

PS: I'm not ready for this Marcus. Do have a nice time going through the links/Authors. Well done!

Thanks.

I will dig in.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2021
grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

See the results of low IQ Africans post colonialism what have we achieved , see UAE , Qatar who were also colonized by the British , just see what they transformed their nation too, see poverty ridden Mao's Communist China in the 20th century , now they are very close to super power having major dominance economically globally, even look at the statistics of black Americans and Britain's, they are failing in every major one from the problem of obesity, single motherhood parenting, divorce, lack of marriage, poor performance all as a result of the fatherlessness crisis which is their major problem yet due to low IQ and indoctrination with Cultural marxism for the educated ones they blame their problem on systematic racism and police brutality when the statistical evidence for it is very insignificant as cases of racism and police brutality are very rare but magnified by leftist mainstream media outlets, even compounding Africa's problem is that individuals with high IQ are living Africa to seek greener pastures in overseas countries hence developing their nation as new immigrants
you are digressing bro, is obesity, single motherhood etc a basis for testing IQ, capital NO ,Guy go and take Stanford Binet test come back and blabber again let me see you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Drenimarcus:

We should not. We have to keep learning(one of the rudiments of TRP).
Thanks.
I get you. Was being sarcastic. I just get emotional when a research from this "whites" is discriminatory on us blacks. I sometimes wonder if it supposed to go beyond just skin color.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2021
DAY 207, REDPILL 2021

Entitlement is due those that have their hands stained with the soil. Warriors are forged by wars and great thinkers by their pen.

Awarding respect and approbation as a result of physique and pretty looks is disheartening and a bypass of what's true. It's a vitiation of the hearts of those that want to truly make things work.

If what's required by Caesar is continually given to peasants, Caesar might be tempted to become a peasant.

Award and respect must be given to those who earned it and not those who demand it.

Don't fall for the halo effect, women and children must be encourage, force or lead to earn their insignia. And if they relent, they should be abandoned!

Authority: earn your respect.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin
. It exists too in ancient sparta. The AGOGE. It starts from 7 yrs. Those lunatics create a warrior state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2021
To be once defeatf is to find cause for an everlasting struggles to reach the top.
#self-development

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Brace yourselves. A storm is coming.

Seems like the US is about to get its first ever female president courtesy of the current Vice president who'll step in as per the US constitution. And we know what that means for all pro-women movements across the world...

Anyone in political discussion groups knew from Day 1 that this day was coming.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Let no voice but your own speak to you from the depth. Never let any influence but your own raise you in good time and bad times. Be a good listner but attend only to what matter to you
#self-development

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hahn(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2021
ubunja:

Seems like the US is about to get its first ever female president courtesy of the current Vice president who'll step in as per the US constitution. And we know what that means for all pro-women movements across the world...

This was obviously their plan from the onset.

Interesting times in the states grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Intellegence rules the world ignorance carries the burden #selfdevlopment quote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
ubunja:

It's the beginning of the end for the USA

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Lol this is how they test your IQ, because I did the Stanford binet test online and I was getting 130 but I know i am supposed to be way more than that for example "they ask you a Riddle in their own language English moreover, this doesn't mean that I can't speak or understand english, but because English is an alien language to me, I can't peefectly translate the question to my own language with minimal error, and this could contribute to a degree in failure in any IQ test done by Africans"
You have a point. But be honest with yourself: Which can you read and write better: your native language or English?

We all learned English as a language of instruction from childhood and it is the language we're most proficient in, whether we admit it or not, so English in particular is not an excuse for low performance in IQ tests. If the test were set in your native language, you would perform even worse, because it would be harder to read, therefore harder to understand.
The problem is failing to have a full grasp of the language of instruction, which could be English, your native language, or any other language, which could also be do to relatively low IQ.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tizozo: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Faboosuarez:
I have the book, gimme ur email make I send am to yu
impeniabets@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

See the results of low IQ Africans post colonialism what have we achieved , see UAE , Qatar who were also colonized by the British , just see what they transformed their nation too, see poverty ridden Mao's Communist China in the 20th century , now they are very close to super power having major dominance economically globally, even look at the statistics of black Americans and Britain's, they are failing in every major one from the problem of obesity, single motherhood parenting, divorce, lack of marriage, poor performance all as a result of the fatherlessness crisis which is their major problem yet due to low IQ and indoctrination with Cultural marxism for the educated ones they blame their problem on systematic racism and police brutality when the statistical evidence for it is very insignificant as cases of racism and police brutality are very rare but magnified by leftist mainstream media outlets, even compounding Africa's problem is that individuals with high IQ are living Africa to seek greener pastures in overseas countries hence developing their nation as new immigrants
Exactly.
Language is never an excuse for low IQ performance. The Americans were colonized by the British. The Americans took their language, English, and did wonders with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ambitiouschap17: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Please do anyone have the book, judge this cover it's by an Instagram Thot, I have forget her name

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2021
ubunja:

We all knew Biden was a trojan horse for Kamala Harris administration.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Junnior:

You have a point. But be honest with yourself: Which can you read and write better: your native language or English?

We all learned English as a language of instruction from childhood and it is the language we're most proficient in, whether we admit it or not, so English in particular is not an excuse for low performance in IQ tests. If the test were set in your native language, you would perform even worse, because it would be harder to read, therefore harder to understand.
The problem is failing to have a full grasp of the language of instruction, which could be English, your native language, or any other language, which could also be do to relatively low IQ.

Thanks.
I can do both but,my can efficiently translate my own language better, so as you, because if I start using semantics,Ambiguous words you will find it difficult to give answers to most question thrown at you,more so English is not the First language of instruction in Nigeria, "partly......it is but, mostly private schools"

In China, schools make use of local languages like Mandarin, Cantonese to Teach even Math

Now extrapolate this to Nigeria imagine telling an average Nigerian student(Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba) to find X In their local languages (this is mostly their nightmare in Maths) because this reduces any form interest they have in this particular subject "math"

Ask yourself because we do not need research to make conclusion on this , who among the two students will excel more (one being taught in English or his local/first language) ?

Take into consideration that my claim of bursting 130 is not even average, it is considered high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
drealbenard:

It's the beginning of the end for the USA
USA and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealbenard(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
yes. They outsmarted us there. We will see how it plays out but once it happens the world will have taken a corner. Things won't ever be the same after.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
NEVER EVER MARRY OUT OF SENTIMENT IF YOU MUST MARRY.

Treat marriage as a very serious business deal involving partners who must contribute to finances. Whatever form of contribution depends on your pocket.

A married colleague (lower level) collapsed today because of financial issues in his family. Can't still fathom why a man living well below the poverty line will wife a financial liability.

Guys, don't let your erection lead you to your grave.

Even if you want to do baby mama parolz, in the name of whatever you believe in, CONSIDER YOUR DAMN POCKET.

Cos redpilll or not, a lot of niggas here would not watch their kids go naked and hungry whether they wifed the mom or not. That means either ways, you get to spend money.

Life is all about the money. Money is all about the numbers.

Don't allow your erection or emotional instability (whether positive or negative) lead you to doom.

That "Love" thing only goes a very short way.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
WOKE MEN WORLDWIDE grin grin

forever stuck in improvement wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OMG. That last comment grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin
fvcking true grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
And she might be more harsh than Obama or Biden self When it comes to forcing her leftist and progressive policies. Even people in her party will be scared of her. Interesting times ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
ubunja:

It's all propaganda bro.........Biden might be old but he's healthy and articulate

Warren Buffet is 90 but still kicking and still holds shareholders' meeting in his company Berkshire Hathaway

Biden will complete his tenure, what I doubt is if he'll contest for re-election
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
ubunja:

Honestly, i do not think this guy will last long. I watched his interview with a reporter last week and man was just rambling,and was entirely incoherent. If Kamala becomes the president, we don die cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olembic: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
America structure and institutions is bigger than any president elected. She can't do jack even if she becomes president. She will do her part and leave at the expiration of her tenure.

Nothing in America or the world will change.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: geospirit, Rukevwe999(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.