Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741025 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
SOZINN:

To our esteemed red pill Kings breaking this rule.
Bloody well done.
Aswear the thing is painful

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
embarassed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
I hold nothing against you or anyone who engaged her. No one is perfect. As long we recognize our fault and decide to improve, there is no problem.

@emboldened
I perfectly understand. I have been there before. If one is naive, one is taken in by their ability to appear logical. They can appear logical because they the capacity for logic, but being the self-centered and solipsistic beings they are, they don't bow to logic like we men. Logic is simply a tool for them like everything else: it is used for gaslighting, plausible deniability, and pushing their preferred narrative and rationalizing any silly whim and desires of theirs. However, believe me, no matter how logical a female may appear to be, you will eventually see that they are all full of śhit and similar in their nonsense. grin

Their appearances of being logical will make the naive one think they are interested in debating righteously in order to come to a more logical conclusion and see the light of things. Don't fall for this trap again.

Good night.
You have been there before grin grin grin
I remember vividly

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Activist001:

That's a satirical account used for trolling progressive 3rd wave feminists. Lol.

It doesn't mean there are no feminists who think this way though.

OK, let's try again. grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
ubunja:
it was the strongest choosing I heard of in a while. I bet the breakup didn't hurt much
It was quite painful, to be honest

The relationship was a miserable one, The girl was seemly the prettiest girl in my set back then in secondary school same as me(fresh boy) I was the "HEAD BOY" then. At first, I had the power in terms of the power dynamics of the relationship was not afraid to break up with her I did in fact.

At some point in the timeline of the relationship I started feeling safe cause " she asked me out". Together with the constant bombarding of "shit test" I got from her passed some, failed some. I became needy and was losing the power I had in the relationship. I saw myself heading towards the simp lane. Remember this was my first relationship.

Finally broke up with her because it was "street knowledge" to break up with a girl before she enters the university to avoid stories that touches . I was quite redpilled back in the day but not deep in the knowledge as I am today especially after going through the entire 700+ pages of this thread. As a child, I observed some annoying attitudes from women( solipsism, narcissism, manipulative, hypergamy) but I could not define it. Another girl asked me out, after remembering my previous relationship I simply said no!!.

I remember going through your work back in then, I appreciated it but didn't practise of which I humbly regret.

I want to use this opportunity to thank:
ubunja
pansophist
bloodysperm
Martinez39s
SOZINN
Skepticus
CaveAdullam
Thedarkgamer and all other fine contributors to this thread, nairaland and literally the entire internet. I think I was heading to become a full time simp but was saved at a young age. Thanks once again.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
JESHAL:

Applying sophistry to win argument, typical of women who have the capacity for logic but fail to utilize logic in pursuit of truth but rather they create Rationalizations to justify why their own subjective interpretation of reality is truth, abusing the nature of logic to manipulate Emotions and win sympathy, playing the victim card to have the moral offensive, women don't engage in critical thinking and deductive reasoning based on sound observations and empirical research

Divorce is initiated because there is incentives to do so at the cost of the well-being of their children, mordern Western women prioritize their feelings above the well-being of their family because they have been indoctrinated to be strong, selfish and independent

Liberalization of divorce laws by allowing alimony, child support and biased child custody makes women abandOn and destroy their homes easily, not so in African Societies, if marriage is abusive and oppressive why haven't women globally rebelled against it in ancient time and even now, why will they be celebrating their wedding when they know they will be maltreated, why are mothers encouraging their daughters to marry, why are women choosing monster men who will beat them to marry in the first place, does it sound logical to you

Note- when women want to gaslight the immutable tenets of the redpill , I will respond to their write up not because I want to give them attention but because I want you to further understand their nature, their amoral thought process of creating narratives to further their agenda,learn from it

You're just trying to sound smart were it is not necessary. I don't know why you typed out this delusional, gaslighting and manipulative, probably regurgitated balderdash. What you wrote is filled with projections and I'd love you to point out were I wasn't being so-called "logical" just because my points and arguments do not confirm your bias. What other truth is needed that men cheat more and divorce is as a result of cheating, abuse and an overall dissatisfied married life on the part of men. If the cases were flipped, then men would be initiating divorce at higher rates. There are literally heaps of statistics, research, studies that say the same thing so I don't understand why you guys cling onto that delusional thread so much. You sound like a loser honestly.

Divorce isn't initiated because of any incentives. You guys take failed celebrity marriages and create false narratives about women being the ones "cashing out" when that's not the case for most people who aren't super wealthy. Most middle income people are not paying millions when it comes to child support. And last time I checked, the spouse who earns more in marriages are the ones who pay alimony. If the woman in the marriage is the higher earner, then she would be the one to pay. "Destroy homes easily" is very funny. This line of thinking suggests that a woman should stay in a hostile marriage no matter what because forfeiting mental, emotional and physical health/stability is much worse and not the damage the woman is subjected to. And that's why African societies will keep remaining backwards while the rest make strides in all aspects. Grow up abeg.

People still go into marriage because it is standard practice worldwide. In certain places tho, the rates keep plummeting and will likely continue and seep into other societies. As more women get educated, the birth rates will fall and marriage rates too will take a hit. This is the trajectory every developed society will likely take

Maybe men should be better people? Ever thought about that? No one has x-ray vision to know what lies in the heart of a man. A man can be "good" at first, and still turn out violent and abusive. This is your ilk's forte: victim-blaming, gaslighting, manipulation etc
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MASTERYANKEE: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Boss please don’t reply her again for the betterment of this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow you just can't hide how pathetic your sense of reasoning is.

Both of us know deep down that women cheat more than men. The only reason why it's seems as if men are they once who cheat more, is because men are not as stealth in their cheating game as Women.

Redpill is not trying to stop feminism. Redpill is telling Men to be mentally,emotionally,physically and fainancally ready to tackle Feminism and all its illusions.

Redpill is telling Men that women are not as inoccent as society wants us to believe.

Redpill is telling Men that women are not as special and irresistible as we're made to believe from childhood.

Redpill is telling Men To Know, understand and counter the manipulative, entitled mentality of the female entities.

Redpillers are not afraid of Feminism.
we are happy and ready for it. Those that are afraid of Feminism can not really call themselves Redpillers.

Personally I love the advancement of Feminism because it means women will gradually lose their " speacal status treatments".

Feminism is making more and more women frustrated, angry, depressed and desperate thereby making them easy prey to Men. So in some ways feminism is favourable to Redpillers.

More Women are now working and making their own money instead of being a suckerfish or a liability.

Women can now be killed in war or any related crisis.

Women can know join the military and Die as much as men.

So my dear No true Redpiller is affriad of Feminism.

I can't take you serious. Learn how to spell properly then get back to me.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Paswill(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2021
SOZINN:
This woman is one of the leading feminists with thousands (maybe millions) of female followers. I challenge you to show me a stupider comment than what you are about to read below.

Haha!

That account is run by a dude with a hairy chest and two large hairy balls.

Titania is a dude who tweets in the opposite. He is only (mostly) straight to the point when talking politics. Go through the account and see...

Modified:

The account is owned and run by Andrew Doyle. You can see more on wikipedia (search Titania McGreth).

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Hyerin:

If men weren't cheats or abusive then divorce rates won't be astronomical. You can't blame an effect without identifying and tackling the cause.

I don see alots of shit........ women Dy divorced men say Dem too good,nice ND Dem don't act like a man undecided
Also men hardly divorced
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2021
DieRich5:
I don see alots of shit........ women Dy divorced men say Dem too good,nice ND Dem don't act like a man undecided
Also men hardly divorced

Can you provide a percentage or data of this phenomenon?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Bothers of TRP
Those of us dat sin, arguing with da evil chicken cry
I'm fvckin sorry ND I know others do

We all make mistakes sometimes in life but most importantly learning from it, will keep you from doing it next time

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kuriosmynd: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Journey into redpill is really not an easy one...it's really brutal, especially when women still try to manipulate u while u try to apply redpill.... somehow..u lose many of them....cos redpill makes u less tolerant of bullshit.
The shit is we still need sex regardless...
And if these ladies keep acting like witch, we ghost them...and at thesame time, our sexual needs also suffer...how do u balance this shit especially before u become adept at game?...
Is it by masturbation? Or by wasting money on prostitutes to get that release; Which is mostly shitty mediocre sex with alot of guilt trips and self debasing effect? Not as easy as I thought to be honest....what's the way out?
It's annoying women control sex so much, especially the one we really wish to fvck from our mind...
I'm stuck in this disillusionment.and it makes me angry most times when I look at the helplessness and inevitable misfortune of most men in the dating game.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning guys. I am trying to find a particular active thread for "Working Out", can anyone mention me in the thread please?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Hyerin:

I can't take you serious. Learn how to spell properly then get back to me.

Can't take me serious because of tybo errors ?

I rest my case.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Don't add sex to the mix if you have a beneficial platonic friendship with a girl.

Had a 2013-2020 friendship with a quite comfortably rich girl, the only cost I incurred during the course of the friendship is what I spent buying her a quality face cap I think in 2017. She has always been into me, I was actually on her case before meeting my then girlfriend (now ex).
We meet up every now and then for 7 yrs but I have reprogrammed my mind to start seeing her as a lil sister.
Long story short, during last year lockdown, I zeroed my mind and shifted her pants for the first time and during the whole lockdown, she was literally breaking curfew to come and see me thrice every week for knacks.

After lockdown, I resumed my grind and naturally start having less time for her, she was raising hell then I calmly asked her if I have ever had time for her in the first place if not for the idleness caused by lockdown, she knows that I am naturally a busy bee, she refused to understand.
Always asking me if my busy schedule does not allow me to knack other girls, told her that I do actually have lots of sex, she then replied "why not with me?"
She thinks the fact that she doesn't demand anything from me should catapult her to the top of my female priority list by default.

As of today,
Friendship over!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2021
My Redpill Brothers Abeg make unna forgive me for breaking our Rules. It will not happen again.

I have no tangible excuse.

I wanted to confirm something ... grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Calibrator:
Don't add sex to the mix if you have a beneficial platonic friendship with a girl.

Had a 2013-2020 friendship with a quite comfortably rich girl, the only cost I incurred during the course of the friendship is what I spent buying her a quality face cap I think in 2017. She has always been into me, I was actually on her case before meeting my then girlfriend (now ex).
We meet up every now and then for 7 yrs but I have reprogrammed my mind to start seeing her as a lil sister.
Long story short, during last year lockdown, I zeroed my mind and shifted her pants for the first time and during the whole lockdown, she was literally breaking curfew to come and see me thrice every week for knacks.

After lockdown, I resumed my grind and naturally start having less time for her, she was raising hell then I calmly asked her if I have ever had time for her in the first place if not for the idleness caused by lockdown, she knows that I am naturally a busy bee, she refused to understand.
Always asking me if my busy schedule does not allow me to knack other girls, told her that I do actually have lots of sex, she then replied "why not with me?"
She thinks the fact that she doesn't demand anything from me should catapult her to the top of my female priority list by default.

As of today,
Friendship over!

I have been in such situation before.
The most anoyin thing about such friends turned lovers, is they Always want to change or take control your lifestyle.... Me I have learned from that experience. E get some girls I will never sex no matter the what.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
SOZINN:

OK, let's try again. grin
Is it a lady that is pummelling her to be pregnant?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2021
SaintBeehot:
Any solution to this boss?

DAY 214, REDPILL 2021

1. Women soothes the hardness in men via romance, hence, it is said that both sexes are complementary. In the exception of romance and reproductive advantage, men don't "really" need women to the extent women need men. In other words: men want women and women need men. And it's both biological and evolutionary regardless of how hard/redpilled/dark triad you think you are.

2. Women are very emotional, they intend binding a man by such intricacy of romance because they need men for their survival. And if the man becomes engrossed in romance, he will lose focus.

[b]"...ejaculation is short because men aren't expected to throw all their energy into women.This is an evolutionary signal that many men aren't cognizant of because the thrill of romance is enticing" ---- CaveAdullam.

3. The positive vibes that kicks off a relationship doesn't tarry for long, if she's interested in you, she must be interested in your ambitions, however, it is difficult because it opens a lid in them giving them an opportunity to corruption.

Loyalty, trustworthiness, faithfulness and not romantic love keeps a relationship going. But since such virtues are difficult to get in most individuals these days, it's better to concentrate on your goal and should in case you find a woman that fits in appropriately, good luck!

4. As a man that's interested in romance in your journey of life, you must find the particular space to fit romance, though, attaining balance is rare, kudos if you can. But it's better to become obsessed by purpose because obsession with romance is neediness and women always abandoned needy men despite the fact that they want an avalanche of romantic experiences.

Authority: put yourself first.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Activist001:
Bros over hoes everyday twice on Sunday.

A bro just saved this simps' life after his wife contacted a hitman to terminate him so she can claim all his savings, investments and insurance.

Funny thing, she was a single mom with 2 kids when he met her. Dude married this lady even after her own mother warned him.

Y'all need to watch this video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyQDo_VoaM
The cases of women slowly poisoning their husbands and that of women hiring hitmen to kill their husbands is more common than you think.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Is it a lady that is pummelling her to be pregnant?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK, let's try again.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Feminists are some of the dumbest people you'll ever come across.
They deserve to be ignored, seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Since I've passed the rage phase of TRP I've come to realize a few things:

Do not make your being red pilled obvious to women, at least in your initial stage of meeting/interacting with them as this will help you evaluate them easily.

Never hide it from others (men) for them to see the beauty and effectiveness of it. Set an example.

If you outrightly show you're red pilled when meeting them, women will avoid you like mosquitoes avoid the smell of mosquito coils. They're not comfortable with it and that's not a good omen.
You've got to conceal it a bit so that you can be approachable.

Don't make it glaring.

Note: This is for those in the final stages of TRP. If you're not, their whims and manipulations might overpower the little pills you've taken and drag you back to square one- Blue pill.

God bless TRP, God bless us all

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2021
This Is a long read, but please be patient with me

I've been a guest on NairaLand for quite a while, far back as 2012.
But just had the impetus to register this year
This is not me trying to bring in the religious card
This is not me trying to cause division amongst men here
But aside church, i feel the safest here in this MANOSPHERE
My ever eternal gratitude goes to GLYCOSIS. (bro wherever you are I pray the Almighty bless you! You saved a young king from imploding you saved me from regrets) ubunja, Haddon they also helped. I stumbled on this thread two days before my breakfast� [/b]You confuse beauty with character....[b] And when I saw that I was unplugged from this matrix.

My story is also the same as Thedarkgamer and also KennyKing, where as young naive secondary school students, we fall in love with that NAWALT Bs and we get burnt
I fell for she was homely (afterall she was always home, hadn't gained admission then Christian sister)
I mean what didn't I endure in the relationship? Though it was my first I did my very best to steer the relationship well but this virgin lightskined babe was hell bent on frustrating me
With all I've read here the closure I needed was that she was indecisive. But why ask a guy out only for you to make his life a living hell?!
And on my part why worry about the things I couldn't change?�

My brothers if you still see this movement as something that hates women, you're in for a big shocker!
Aspirin patriarchs and those that don't want to... Before marriage you know what I mean
Swallow this pill see take in gazillion of it then with your intuition and spirit you'll sail through!

P:s the pic below was the breakfast that they served me� as you can see ive a dump site on my WhatsApp where I keep things.
Thanks and God bless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
dontai:
lol, you remind me of that old Yoruba movie 'Lagidigba' (it's a film staring Sola Sobowale, late Orisabunmi and co. they said they are fed up with men, that they are too controlling. now they angrily went and set up their all female town inside a forest, made Sobowale their king. After some time they think about how they will be multiplying, they now came up with the idea of sending their maids through fanfare to the world of men, to be impregnate and they will all came back with the pregnancy. Trouble started when some of the ladies started giving birth to a male child, if you gave birth to a girl you are a blessing but any one who gave birth to the contrary will be castaway or kill with the baby). it's such a chaos!
Where they started killing male babies
shows that women can't stand the rationality and intellectual competence that masculinity possesses when it comes to decision making even in their own kingdom.

They know that females ruling over males is naturally inappropriate and politically imbalanced.

It also portrays their height of emotional aggressiveness.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MetalJigsaw:

They started killing male babies
shows that women can't stand the rationality and intellectual competence that masculinity possesses when in comes to decision making, even in their own kingdom.

They know that females ruling over males is naturally inappropriate and politically imbalanced.

It also portrays their height of emotional aggressiveness.

My question now is what are men doing about this emotional aggressiveness towards the male child ? Or are we going to continue deceiving ourselves that all is well with Us and the female entities ?

How long are we going to live in denial about the dominance war currently going on against men ?

For how long are we going to underestimate the aggressive nature of our females ?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
While the Women are Uniting and seriously strategizing on how to Demoralize and dominate Men, The man on the other hand is busy Simping, relaxing and living in pass glory...

Women no longer see themselves as their worst enemies. No. that believe and mindset is changing faster than the speed of light. To the Modern Day Woman, Men are their Common and only Enemies and they're uniting and strategizing on how to eliminate that threat.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Since I've passed the rage phase of TRP I've come to realize a few things:

Do not make your being red pilled obvious to women, at least in your initial stage of meeting/interacting with them as this will help you evaluate them easily.

Never hide it from others (men) for them to see the beauty and effectiveness of it. Set an example.

If you outrightly show you're red pilled when meeting them, women will avoid you like mosquitoes avoid the smell of mosquito coils. They're not comfortable with it and that's not a good omen.
You've got to conceal it a bit so that you can be approachable.

Don't make it glaring.

Note: This is for those in the final stages of TRP. If you're not, their whims and manipulations might overpower the little pills you've taken and drag you back to square one- Blue pill.

God bless TRP, God bless us all

Oh trust me. Women will gradually become more aware of your silly manipulative tactics. The awareness only needs to hasten and I will do my bid by urging more women to read on this stuff, so they can understand what they're getting into. It's best if you lot start saving up and investing in sex dolls because you can only keep up an act so far.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
@SOZINN @Activist001

Here are the quotes of renowned feminists.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GravityDefier and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.