Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748410 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
See what my childhood guy friend said to me on WhatsApp because of my regular Redpilled post on my status

He also blocked me too

Don’t post about redpill on your social media accounts. It shouldn’t be advertised. It will push almost everyone around you away because it’s alien to most people.

What I do is to act and play like a simp, it makes them think you are an easy target. Then patiently wait for when they try to take advantage and put the redpill to use. It leaves them wondering how you went from “blue” to “red”

If you chase them away, you’ll hardly get people to experiment it on. Both male and females.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
JESHAL:

The issue with women's right is very simple, follow logic and science, learn from history, what have women done these 21st century to build, maintain or advance civilization,even after receiving educational, legal and voting rights, asides allowing culturally destabilizing ideologies like LGBTQ and Feminism via post-mordernist and social constructs that have destroyed family values and units in liberal Western societies that they rename progressivism, Talibans to me have done nothing wrong as long as they understand what leadership entails to uplift their nation from poverty and transform their economy with their abundant and valued natural resources without sacrificing their cultural values, religion and culture whether man-made or from a divine diety, would always hinder the spread of gynocentrism via globalization as they are the only patriarchal pillars left for us these 21st century,I prefer a 100% male dominated society where women have secondary rights compared to men than a femcentric society where women are allowed to dominate via victim-hood privilege from a distorted and bastardized interpretation of reality from our ancestral past to vilify and demonize our ancestors as evil barbaric and oppressive men while giving themselves exclusive and special privileges like quotas, affirmative actions at the expense of men with merit because of their gender

I trust theocratical Taliban 100% rather than Social justice warrior progressive cultist to be in the interest of men and society in general, just look at the single motherhood crisis where women claim to be Better equipped for leadership than men , yet they raise degenerates in society virtually all the suicide victims, drug abusers, prisoners, gun shooters, are from their households, if they can't on a solo raise their children properly without a man how can we trust them with political power to govern a nation, I will hedge my bets with the Talibans anyday anytime

Awesome.

It's even worse in Africa because the African progressives confuse classical liberalism (economic liberalism )with cultural liberalism(woke degeneracy alluded in your write up).

Essentially they attribute cultural deviations as part of a necessary step forward, which signals more assimilation into leftists ideology, the bane of western civilization decline.

Liberty  in the modern world  means licentiousness (do as thy wilt/virtue of selfishness) , but it's true meaning is it's self governance (free if you govern yourself)which requires great discipline, cultural patterns and values that ensured the subordination of the abhorrent interests of the individual  to those of the family and of the society as a whole.

The Taliban doesn't need western value's, Africa doesn't need it either.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
neyoohhh:
Awesome.
It's even worse in Africa because the African progressives confuse classical liberalism (economic liberalism )with cultural liberalism(woke degeneracy alluded in your write up).
Essentially they attribute cultural deviations as part of a necessary step forward, which signals more assimilation into leftists ideology, the bane of western civilization decline.
Liberty  in the modern world  means licentiousness (do as thy wilt/virtue of selfishness) , but it's true meaning is it's self governance (free if you govern yourself)which requires great discipline, cultural patterns and values that ensured the subordination of the abhorrent interests of the individual  to those of the family and of the society as a whole.
Wisely put and expertly articulated.
Every civilization eventually declines though as the seeds of hedonism and licentiousness germinate, grow, take root and bear their sordid fruit.
The death of western civilization is a given.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Carchoice:

Don’t post about redpill on your social media accounts. It shouldn’t be advertised. It will push almost everyone around you away because it’s alien to most people.

What I do is to act and play like a simp, it makes them think you are an easy target. Then patiently wait for when they try to take advantage and put the redpill to use. It leaves them wondering how you went from “blue” to “red”

If you chase them away, you’ll hardly get people to experiment it on. Both male and females.
This Sh!t is funny ....on a wild note ,who would you pick? A liar or a Thief "two of them are close to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is why I laugh when I hear men saying enough of women's nature, let's talk about other things in the REDPILL.
Many are not patient enough to understand what the REDPILL stands for and what it is all about.
Kudos to the preachers of the REDPILL who are labouring day and night to bring men out of the bluePILLED state.

Don't try and force the REDPILL on anyone. A REDPILLER knows that REDPILL is AMORAL.
Men still balls deep in the bluePILL state will never understand what the REDPILL stands for, they will keep misinterpreting your words and the REDPILL teachings.
They don't know the fundamentals of the REDPILL, trying to explain things to them as a REDPILLER will be very hard and most likely all your efforts will be in vain. They will never understand you.

REDPILLERS, it is not enough to understand just women's nature, ensure your are vast in humans nature entirely.
Two comments is enough to know who is not worth the time it takes to type a message on your gadget.
Be very STINGY with your TIME.

#A PREACHER OF THE REDPILL TO REDPILLED MEN#

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dizzyyish:

"People with severe mental health (or emotional) issues don't have the self-awareness to realise they're doing something wrong, more importantly, people with mental health issues do not know how to contain their behaviour so the more comfortable they are around you the more they'll flip out of control." - Think Before You Sleep.

Familiarity > comfort > contempt.
Also, toxicity breeds more toxicity so if you let toxic people into your life their toxic traits will likely start 'rubbing off' on you.
I just have this innate feeling that Think before you sleep is actually Pansophist grin grin Don't know why.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
See what my childhood guy friend said to me on WhatsApp because of my regular Redpilled post on my status

He also blocked me too

He'll regret his decisions. Give it time smiley

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Trex4:
I just have this innate feeling that Think before you sleep is actually Pansophist grin grin Don't know why.

Somebody before confuse me with Skepticus, now you de confuse me with "think before you sleep". Me wey no get oyinbo accent. My accent is proper lagosian. But anyways, I see it as a complement because these folks are forking smart and I enjoy their contents.

But no, I'm not them. I'm pansophist.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
NeroStealth01:
This is why I laugh when I hear men saying enough of women's nature, let's talk about other things in the REDPILL.
Many are not patient enough to understand what the REDPILL stands for and what it is all about.
Kudos to the preachers of the REDPILL who are labouring day and night to bring men out of the bluePILLED state.

Don't try and force the REDPILL on anyone. A REDPILLER knows that REDPILL is AMORAL.
Men still balls deep in the bluePILL state will never understand what the REDPILL stands for, they will keep misinterpreting your words and the REDPILL teachings.
They don't know the fundamentals of the REDPILL, trying to explain things to them as a REDPILLER will be very hard and most likely all your efforts will be in vain. They will never understand you.

REDPILLERS, it is not enough to understand just women's nature, ensure your are vast in humans nature entirely.
Two comments is enough to know who is not worth the time it takes to type a message on your gadget.
Be very STINGY with your TIME.

#A PREACHER OF THE REDPILL TO REDPILLED MEN#

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
neyoohhh:

Awesome.

[

Solid base! Agree and Seconded!

To throw a little light @bolded, present Western culture is what no one should glamour for because the "values" it presents is degenerating in nature and poisonous. Western values of old shaped them into what the Western world is today. Those western values is what everyone should aim for and gravitates towards. In terms of philosophy, leadership, architectural designs, morality, the significance of God, economic principle etc. the West got it right until liberal progressivism visited and was literally entertained, which eventually corrupted the values that shaped and protected them for hundreds of years.

There must be a specification of values to know what each represents, to determine their effectiveness so that wheats and tares can easily be sequestered.

Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
martinez39s pls can you send your picture here let us see you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tonnyray:
Wisely put and expertly articulated.
Every civilization eventually declines though as the seeds of hedonism and licentiousness germinate, grow, take root and bear their sordid fruit.
The death of western civilization is a given.

Nothing truer can be said. The hypocrisy is out of the window. Yet, everyone glamours for a better society. However, life is as recklessness and careful as it is, each taking its turn and having humans as readily available tools that are expedient for any result.

Nothing can change the way nature wants to tour; the good and bad will always be there, however, different time frame and span. Or, probably, live concurrently. The best anyone can do is to be "gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent". Wanting the best and working towards it is good but the world at large doesn't give a fvck! We are after ourselves! Lol!

Some say let us enjoy the decline, others say lets proffer immediate solution and the remaining are walking on the width of the fence. Regardless of the path we tend to follow, we will bear all consequences; both intended and unintended, either directly or indirectly. There's no escape route! Lol!

Redpill though not infallible might seems to pander the male's ego, but in essence, in helping men, it is also helping women and trying to structure the human society. Foolish women and simps don't see this, rather they will like to fuel their overrunning ego. For example, redpill say: "men, don't engage damaged women". Wise men will listen. Wise women will see it as "women uphold your dignity and value, don't allow hedonism makes you become a damaged woman". Idiotic simps and fellows will say: "we are all humans, nobody should be judged by their pasts or refuse to live the life they choose".

Hope you see why this world is a crazy place. Lol!

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
See what my childhood guy friend said to me on WhatsApp because of my [/b]regular Redpilled post on my status

He also blocked me too

This is a grave mistake.

Once exposed to TRP and the truths encoded therein, a lot of people act like a child with a new toy. They go about broadcasting it to whoever will listen. Interested or not.

Although this is understandable because TRP is knowledge that brings an unparalleled form of enlightenment. It makes you feel somehow superior and you just want to publicize it even if it's just to show that you know better.

But the fact is TRP is esoteric knowledge not meant, or even fit, for public consumption. It is infamous and anti-social. In fact, if everyone has access to TRP and proceed to practise it, it'll ruffle the fundamental fabrics of society. A society built on blue-pilled foundation will be destabilised by unsolicited exposure to TRP.

No one wants that.

Don't preach TRP.
Don't hurl it at people.

Only reveal it when they come searching earnestly for it. Even then, give them a soft landing. Perhaps with a book that doesn't even mention TRP but conveys TRP truths nonetheless. Esther Vilar's The Manipulated Man is ideal for this.

Blatantly uploading contents that hint at a red pill awareness on platforms where you have friends, colleagues, clients or relatives who suffer from chronic blue pill conditioning will win you no favours. It is more likely to make you lose valuable contacts/relationships.

In a blue-pilled world, TRP is abnormal and largely unwanted. Never talk about it. Never admit it to anyone. If someone even brings it up, your default response should be "what's that?"

The more red pilled you are, the more blue pilled you must appear to the public. Keep your knowledge to yourself and practise it in silence.

One of Robert Greene's wisdom:
LAW 38: Think as you like, but behave like others.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Carchoice:

Any redpill that isn’t getting u pussy is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kantebets:
Any redpill that isn’t getting u pussy is not worth it

What's so special about pussay?

And why do you think the red pill is not worth it for certain set of men who have elevated their minds beyond the natural urge of seeking vagina which is everywhere?

I don't diasgree with you. I'm just curious

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

He also blocked me too

Brotherly, the trick to this redpill thing is to appear blue-pill but hardcore redpill within. Quit posting those things on your status, not everyone will be saved.

I opened a WhatsApp group where I helped a lot of men to redpill. Men who are broken to pieces. Guess what, they've all gone back to their simping ways

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
pansophist:

Somebody before confuse me with Skepticus, now you de confuse me with "think before you sleep". Me wey no get oyinbo accent. My accent is proper lagosian. But anyways, I see it as a complement because these folks are forking smart and I enjoy their contents.

But no, I'm not them. I'm pansophist.

You sure? Well I don hear your accent sha... Confirm Lagos accent

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dizzyyish:

"A man's facade of strength is his weakness (ego), a woman's facade of weakness is her strength (victimhood)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXYZqZTpk0E

(A short [5 minutes] discussion on why women live longer than men. Can skip to 3:10)
The lady (with the pink top) claims to be a "strong, independent" woman while playing the "victim" at the end.
They are neither, "constantly shifting between pretending to be strong or a victim. They puff their chest because they know challenging them is deeply frowned upon, they play the victim for easy perks."
(Child support is for the child[ren] while alimony is for the spouse)

Notice how she 'reverts' to a childlike voice, changing her demeanour and mannerism in the process.
Also notice how the female reporter (who I assume should be taking a neutral stance) ignored the lady's jab at the man divorce but defends the lady when he asked about her alimony (to be fair, he jabbed first at her when he said "When men are married to women who scream like you, they want to die sooner." )

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Skepticus:

What's so special about pussay?

And why do you think the red pill is not worth it for certain set of men who have elevated their minds beyond the natural urge of seeking vagina which is everywhere?

I don't diasgree with you. I'm just curious
conquering pussy is a sign of top masculinity which itself is one of the traditional qualities of real top class men
You say redpill teaches self development,in all its facets and how to launch one to become an all round top man
Testosterone is male hormone which drives ambition,strength and sex drive as well as masculinity
I wonder how a guy with high levels of testosterone can’t get a pussy it’s either he is gay or something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Regex:

I opened a WhatsApp group where I helped a lot of men to redpill. Men who are broken to pieces. Guess what, they've all gone back to their simping ways
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kantebets:
conquering pussy is a sign of top masculinity which itself is one of the traditional qualities of real top class men
You say redpill teaches self development,in all its facets and how to launch one to become an all round top man
Testosterone is male hormone which drives ambition,strength and sex drive as well as masculinity
I wonder how a guy with high levels of testosterone can’t get a pussy it’s either he is gay or something is wrong somewhere

Hmmmm let me think �. You see bro this particular "conquering pussy is a sign of top masculinity" facade is the reason why we are where we are today.
I won't deny that we all just want to make a thousand bucks and Bleep some fresh pussy.

But this conquering pussy that you are just saying aren't valid.
Tell me apart from scientist that tell you pussy do this and that benefit, what have gained since you been conquering this pussy?

Caesar wanted to conquer Cleopatra's pussy, we all know what happened next.
It's the "men should conquer pussy" that we have so many NBA players paying child support in the west.

Look bro having pussy does not change anything in you and coochies only can not define your masculinity. Your masculinity is who you are as a man and what you do and don't do simple.

The redpill teaches about self development to make you a better and to see the world at a different lens or prospective.

Our biggest problem as men is we are too rigid and that might turn out to be our downfall. just like the issue of collecting back a gift you bought for a girl cause you caught her cheating (which am sorry to bring up) which we all know if the roles was reversed, a woman will not hesitate to get back her gift.

Pussy (in my own POV) can never be the reason for masculinity. We men, keep saying that "we can't hold our plug from connecting to any socket but you don't know which socket might blow up your plug"
Am not trying to diss you and please don't get me wrong, am just trying to smooth a few rough edges that's all. if pussy is your thing please by all means have your full of it��.

But pussy does not determine any masculinity and the red pill is not about getting pussy but about the nature of women and life in general and how that relates to you, if you are good in decoding this, then more pussy to you.

Please we all are learning so you can always correct me if am wrong��
#no hard feelings

Special thanks to all you guys still spreading the gospels like caveadullum, martinez39, bloodysperm, aomine etc. and to others I didn't mention. Keep up the good work.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
hazard7:

Hmmmm let me think �. You see bro this particular "conquering pussy is a sign of top masculinity" facade is the reason why we are where we are today.
I won't deny that we all just want to make a thousand bucks and Bleep some fresh pussy.

But this conquering pussy that you are just saying aren't valid.
Tell me apart from scientist that tell you pussy do this and that benefit, what have gained since you been conquering this pussy?

Caesar wanted to conquer Cleopatra's pussy, we all know what happened next.
It's the "men should conquer pussy" that we have so many NBA players paying child support in the west.

Look bro having pussy does not change anything in you and coochies only can not define your masculinity. Your masculinity is who you are as a man and what you do and don't do simple.

The redpill teaches about self development to make you a better and to see the world at a different lens or prospective.

Our biggest problem as men is we are too rigid and that might turn out to be our downfall. just like the issue of collecting back a gift you bought for a girl cause you caught her cheating (which am sorry to bring up) which we all know if the roles was reversed, a woman will not hesitate to get back her gift.

Pussy (in my own POV) can never be the reason for masculinity. We men, keep saying that "we can't hold our plug from connecting to any socket but you don't know which socket might blow up your plug"
Am not trying to diss you and please don't get me wrong, am just trying to smooth a few rough edges that's all. if pussy is your thing please by all means have your full of it��.

But pussy does not determine any masculinity and the red pill is not about getting pussy but about the nature of women and life in general and how that relates to you, if you are good in decoding this, then more pussy to you.

Please we all are learning so you can always correct me if am wrong��
#no hard feelings

Special thanks to all you guys still spreading the gospels like caveadullum, martinez39, bloodysperm, aomine etc. and to others I didn't mention. Keep up the good work.
u have a great point but one question I would like to ask is : Do you think a man who is not successful with women can claim to be a complete man?
Doesn’t redpill teach about self development which is aimed at being near complete as a man
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kantebets:
u have a great point but one question I would like to ask is: Do you think a man who is not successful with women can claim to be a complete man?
Doesn’t redpill teach about self development which is aimed at being near complete as a man

I don't know it depends on how you see it.
Maybe being successful with women could in itself mean different things to different men.

It's just like saying having money or not makes a man or breaks one but if I say so, I will be saying nonsense cause money value is higher than pussy value(at least that is what I think).

Success with women is relative cause it could mean banging them, having them fall in love with you, or something like that. But enough of my long epistles. Here is what I think

- I think (focus word: think) that it is essential a man knows about the manipulative nature of women and how he applies this knowledge to the "said" women that for me are successful.

Just because you get pussy doesn't mean you are a lady's man. it might just mean you had this rock-like frame or the moment was good or she was that Hot but for you have got it means you are doing something right.

Summary: Success with women is relative to all and subject to the individual but to me it's simply knowing about the feminine wiles and tactics and how to counter and defend against it.
That to me is a success with a lady.

Abeg me no sabi ooo so you fit correct me too
As you be senior man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zabiboy:

grin grin

It is really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Do good and good will come to you, One good turn deserves another, Karma, etc. grin
You seriously wish life was this lucid and uncomplicated. Well, I wish so too but let me be candid with you. The right or good deeds you conform to will not pull nature's legs and force it to reward you with what you "deserve".

That man or woman whose exertions are abhorrent by your standards, might not "suffer the consequences" in time to come. Such beliefs as well as those tripes I began this message with are nothing more than sophistry because even till this day, they have not been scientifically proven. I mean, if life was this straight forward then why do bad things happen to good people?

Do what you ascertain to be right, because the right deed itself is worth doing. But the question remains, will you receive a good reward for your actions or a bad one? I can only predict what my conscience conceives to be right or worthy for a fellow human. I do not have the correct answer to that question but guess what, neither do you.

Tomorrow is pregnant but I can't tell you for sure that it's a baby in there. What it carries is unknown. Take it or leave it.
I do wish you life, long enough to accomplish all that you want (that seems to be the most important of all).

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 4:00am On Aug 25, 2021
REDPILLERS, it takes courage to achieve greatness, it takes courage to be successful.
Don't just sit wishing things were different, better or easier for you. Things will never be different if you are not willing to work hard and make the difference.

Find a purpose, stay true to your purpose and be RUTHLESSLY devoted to your purpose. Staying consistent on your purpose and goals creates a kind of madness in you(also called BLISSFUL madness), that's makes you believe everything is possible for you.
Find your stance in life and stay FIRM!

Do not be distracted from your purpose. Keep your eyes laser FOCUSED.
Stop playing it safe. Get more COURAGEOUS, get more AGGRESSIVE with pursuing what you want.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2021
I think Patrice O'Neal is the greatest Red pilled man of all Time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2021
DAY 237, REDPILL 2021

All forms of help rendered in the workplace must be handled as a mini business transaction. Ask your (female) colleagues what they will give you in return or your benefits from the envisaged proceeds.

Your salary don't cover extra work done, so seek for payment for the extra works you do.

But be careful the way you go about this, because those you refuse to help today will never help you tomorrow when you need them.

Authority: be smart.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.