Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749152 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin You also didn't ask if you should use anointing oil or petroleum jelly should you decide to masturbate.

I suggest you use your last cash to release, even your house rent; don't forget to buy Hollandia yogurt to pour on the hoè's ass and snap for everyone to see. After that, go for seven days deliverance at MFM. grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Peaceyw:

Chai, you jobless gan, where you dey see email for all this your multiple akant sef?
grin Imagine when all the accounts defending you are new accounts that are just 3 days old at most.... The usual script "I've been a silent follower so I had to create a new account to defend the OG" and all that crap.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021

Please keep it coming!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Tonero5200:
kingog like someone said you are giving this people too many attention.
why can't you Just ignore them, and keep on doing what you do bro.
a wise man once said, " if stones are thrown on you, use it to build a house".

we hold your views in high regards, please keep it coming.

Thanks bro, next time you are quoting me please use 0 instead o.
See them already saying your my alternate, because your airing your views.

If they throw me stones,am replying with guns, NUKES, missles...... that's what makes me a man.

They want me to leave, But am not going to do that like caliberator, who left but still coming this thread to read pills (that's cowardice)

They said if you can't beat them join them...but mahn this is the 21s century.....I tell you if you can't beat them.... stay and irritates them.. make them puke.... that's what makes you an Alpha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
The problem Is If you keep being Aggressive towards everybody. People might start avoiding you because nobody wants a "bittered and sadistic human". In this Life. So It's better you change for good okay.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

You don't give what's sacred to dogs nor cast your pearls before hogs.

If your true intention is maintaining the sanity of this thread, you will either stop fuelling his deflated ego by mentioning or responding to him or at least respond with reasonable rebuttals. The game both of you have been playing is childish and preposterous.

PS: I have strong respect for your office/occupation in real life, please act like the king you are.

Thanks.

Well Bro..

Sometimes we do engage low lives either for the fun of it or to expose their moronic assertions for others to see..

If you check my comments here, you would easily know of which side of the divide I fall in or have my allegiance, likewise my intentions of which is not to derail this beautiful thread or cause any form of rancour..

Maybe the words I use to respond to trolls here do seem too raw and vulgar to you.. Lol.. (my job makes me active both verbally and physically too hence I can engage any individual in either manner or form) But, I do understand your angle or point of view in respect to that..

You are held highly in this platform and I got maximum respect for your intelligence and the Lord's work you have been doing in this thread.. I would take your advice and reduce the attentions I give to him or his likes here..

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and popping the pills for the men here..

Much Respect.
#Bliv

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Trex4:
grin Imagine when all the accounts defending you are new accounts that are just 3 days old at most.... The usual script "I've been a silent follower so I had to create a new account to defend the OG" and all that crap.
He is fond of spawning new accounts to flatter and side his main moniker, attack opposition and those he dislikes, etc. Dude is a clown. He is a slave to his emotions, stupidity and ego. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Women will lie just to make themselves feel comfortable, and to gain your trust - so as to disarm you - before she exploits you for financial resources. Some lies can be incredibly convincing because women believe in their own bullshit, and the lies are a long-term play

Be very careful

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
That's wat happens wen u enta a woman's frame in a relationship. Sign of a weak man.
Martinez39s:
MJBOLT, Skepticus, CaveAdullam, ichidodo, Saviolamemphix, and others, what is happening here? Which kain advanced shit test be dis one? The man must have simped big time for the woman to confidently take things to this level. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6731145/she-pushing-me-wife-called#105392129

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joblessness is bad. Kingog sorry ashawo og get a life bro or just continue ur fuking spree and don't forget to use hollandia undecided undecided
Tonero5200:
kingog like someone said you are giving this people too many attention.
why can't you Just ignore them, and keep on doing what you do bro.
a wise man once said, " if stones are thrown on you, use it to build a house".

we hold your views in high regards, please keep it coming.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Peaceyw:

Chai, you jobless gan, where you dey see email for all this your multiple akant sef?
What do u expect from a fraudster grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drixlee: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please I take out time and thoroughly go through this thread to pick gems and so do all other people,think twice before you comment rubbish or do any other stupid stuff on here.its not a must you comment or shade anybody .Thank you all especially to caveadullam,ubunja,pansophist and martinez

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
MJBOLT, Skepticus, CaveAdullam, ichidodo, Saviolamemphix, and others, what is happening here? Which kain advanced shit test be dis one? The man must have simped big time for the woman to confidently take things to this level. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6731145/she-pushing-me-wife-called#105392129

Some (toxic) women have what some refer to as "high school mentality". It manifests in a few ways like:
1. Shit tests - These are attempts to test your 'composure' and 'self control' as a "real man", sometimes used as a technique to test your boundaries/to see what they can get away with e.g. intentionally ordering too much food or expensive food at a restaurant (when you're paying of course) and just taking a few bites, deliberately going against your rules/instructions, using personal info against you sometimes accompanied with physical abuse, etc.

2. Attempts to change you or 'mold' you into the man (they think) they want, often by (perhaps unintentionally) emasculating you.

There are no winning scenarios with these two points because
1. Shit tests are often are sign of immaturity so if said tests are "beaten" they'll will be more as it typically continues indefinitely, sometimes escalating overtime.
2. If they can't change you they'll keep trying and if they successfully "change" you they themselves may not even be fully aware of it but they'll despise you for being "soft, submissive and easy to control". Like a child bored of a toy, you'll become contemptible to them and they'll likely set their gaze on a new, "better toy".
The only way to win the game is by not playing in first place.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Damaged women

Products of reckless whoring sprees with bad company during their prime.

It's a pity I have a dear client being trapped up by one. Not even with pregnancy...

It's either voodoo or his height of stupidity as a simp; A high grade simp for sure

Saucy woman at 30 with used and bleached up skin, butts and boobs that look 45. What was this handsome young man thinking??

Always in bra even early in the morning; sagged breasts. Very dull skin due to over bleaching in the past. Have I mentioned those bad teeth that look like that of a chronic smoker?

Multiple ear piercings; So large that they can accommodate the biggest nails.

A wife that looks more older than her husband even though she's younger.

She comes around her husband's shop unannounced just to prevent him from "cheating"... Even telling it to his face.

Simping is a sin sad

I weep for my follow man

Avoid Damaged Women!
Damaged/unstable people normally have "uniforms" they wear and can be used to identify them like tattoos, piercings and body mods, the more "conservative" ones just use heavy makeup, pushup bras, tight and/or revealing clothes, etc to get attention or adoration (signs of attachment issues)
Promiscuous women typically indulge in 'immediate' gratification rather than 'delayed' gratification so they tend to be impulsive/erratic and lack self control which could have detrimental effects on their mental, emotional and physical health. Many don't seem to discover or acknowledge their trauma/unresolved issues which should lead to self improvement and true growth, so they just "accept" themselves as is and enter relationships with that baggage, sometimes using (identifiable) comments (to rationalise) like:

"I need a man that can handle me."
"I'm speaking my truth" - (at some point in their lifes, a lot/most of their actions are powered by emotions so what they "feel" is right to do or say in that moment is right thing.)
"My body my choice."
"Going through my hoe phase."
"I'm a nice girl" - (like a guy being "nice" simply just to have sex, this comment is a red flag. Nice people don't have to tell other people they're "nice" because it shows.)

Some women may be childish but they're not dumb, they know what men want to hear so they simply "parrot" it to "catch" men but they don't actually do or believe what they say (cognitive dissonance--a somewhat common phenomenon with many women) e.g. Ayesha Curry speaking against thirst trap pics and later posting some or Billie Eilish who's against sexualization, posing in lingerie for a magazine cover.
Just like lying, pretending to be what they're not actually takes a lot of focus, attention and willpower (a finite resource) to keep up and they'll eventually slip up showing their true nature in the process.
"If you don't pay attention to how people behave, then you are gonna end up unhealthy." - Think Before You Sleep.

Also, "There's never one unhealthy person in a relationship" because healthy people don't linger in toxic/unhealthy relationships.
As for the "cheating" thing, there's a saying in Denmark--"A thief thinks everyone steals" so maybe she thinks he cheats because she does, maybe she subconsciously thinks she's not good enough for him, maybe she "got" him with something superficial like sex ("what you use to attract them is what someone else will use to attract them" ), maybe it's just insecurities or paranoia.

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sex that is being delayed is never worth it.
Gentlemen avoid, ignore any woman who tells you to be patient and give her time before she allows sex in your relationship.

A woman who is very much attracted to you won't make you wait for sex. A woman who finds you fascinating will make it easy for you.
Especially if the said woman delaying sex isn't a virgin(Red flag), do not be manipulated by a woman with the promise of sex at the end.
A sex you have to wait for is not WORTH it.

REDPILLERS, go where you are CELEBRATED not where you are TOLERATED.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
Important decisions shouldn't be made without your consent, if she begins making some decisions on her own without asking, know that your relationship is headed for the rocks.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
NeroStealth01:
Sex that is being delayed is never worth it.
Gentlemen avoid, ignore any woman who tells you to be patient and give her time before she allows sex in your relationship.

A woman who is very much attracted to you won't make you wait for sex. A woman who finds you fascinating will make it easy for you.
Especially if the said woman delaying sex isn't a virgin(Red flag), do not be manipulated by a woman with the promise of sex at the end.
A sex you have to wait for is not WORTH it.

REDPILLERS, go where you are CELEBRATED not where you are TOLERATED.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

You are not far from the truth. I once had an intriguing experience with one of these daughter of eve.

I once met a girl and after all the talking, she fell prey to my drills or so I taught. Everything went well from there onward and babe occasionally spent the night at my place. Only when I invite her though. This was during school days.

Two out of those nights, we did intense romance but she won't let me get down there. At first, I said maybe she's scared, that with time she'll loosen up but this incident continued. And the worst part is that she'll always tell me that when next she comes, we'll have sex. But when it gets to that next time, another story will come up.

As a sure guy, I said to myself that this won't continue o. I cannot live beside the river and be washing my face with spittle. Mbanu! It doesn't happen.

I set out a plan to either bang her and let her go completely. I invited her again, this was around 6pm. Usually, I'll wait till night to begin any form of romance which will result to her sleeping over but this time around, I dived straight in.

Babe came up with her similar jargons as expected. I made sure she knew I wasn't angry with her before sending her out of my place, of course with T-fare. Told her I had somewhere to go but girl became very angry and banged my door real hard on her way out cheesy I so much enjoyed it.

Fast forward to three weeks of silent treatment I gave her, babe was in my bed dancing shakiti bobo kiss. Up until I stumbled on this thread and ubunja write-ups, I still didn't believe I was able to turn this situation around.

One of my guys also used this same strategy on a girl that's be leading him on for years(from 200 level to 400 level) after I related the story to him and it worked perfectly. And this girl in question had a fiance as at that time. grin

Point is, don't get trapped by a woman's promise of sex. But if you do, find every possible means to escape from there because I can bet you with my all my life savings that you won't smell that coochie.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry

The female is futuristic!

Over to the patriarchs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6732957/saudi-arabia-first-female-soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Welcome to China.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:30am On Sep 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Welcome to China.
not a fan of China but nice one , this n*ggas (especially that Korean group called BTS) be acting girlish, painting their nails , spraying their hair, doing plastic surgery to give them this girlish looks, all this just appeal their female fans who encourage this delusion, then the blue pill men who sees that women attention are focused on this kind of men will start to emulate this traits there by creating more effeminate men SMH.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Welcome to China.
China, in their quest for world domination, has been glorifying and preserving masculinity among their men; they recognise the importance of masculinity. They have made it repeatedly clear that they will not condone the masculinity crisis of the West and femininity in men.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
DAY 246, REDPILL 2021

If you are always a 'yes' man in your relationship, she will exploit you to the extent of losing your own self, thereby placing your life in jeopardy just to make her happy and live a good life.

She will stay but may dislike you for too many 'no'. Too many 'yes' will hasten her exit.

Authority: maintain frame.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
China, in their quest for world domination, has been glorifying and preserving masculinity among their men; they recognise the importance of masculinity. They have made it repeatedly clear that they will not condone the masculinity crisis of the West and femininity in men.

When it comes to politics and future events my fingers are always crossed because one cannot tell the particular way events will unfold. There are too many narratives and sticking to one or few of these narratives might be a bad bet. Hence, just take lessons regardless of how things goes.

China as it seems is working towards global power, preserving virility is one of best and underpinning factors in establishling this. And from many indications, the West, especially America is on a decline and many has correlated it to the decline of the Roman Empire. If things progresses this way, China will be likened to Rome before her decline.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand might be playing politics or not, because feminists are now bold to protest in the streets of Arabia. The government is decreasing its intensity on some previous female sanctions. (Not against this per say, women are not slaves, however, this is how female supremacy/joustling for power starts, because men wants to act lenient or appreciated as civilized beings).

Unlike politics, human nature is certain even though there are many things yet uncovered by science, data and technology. So, regardless of how politics play, we can be able to predict the behaviours or actions of political players whether male or female.

As the dice rolls, lets watch how these political games goes.

Thanks.

Cc. Skepticus, Posty56.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2021
They have made it repeatedly clear that they will not condone the masculinity crisis of the West and femininity in men.
In what ways has China made it clear?

Martinez39s:

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
The woman is not slapping him hard enough,she needs to do better so his brain will reset finally

Some people might be into BDSM... Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:

When it comes to politics and future events my fingers are always crossed because one cannot tell the particular way events will unfold. There are too many narratives and sticking to one or few of these narratives might be a bad bet. Hence, just take lessons regardless of how things goes.

China as it seems is working towards global power, preserving virility is one of best and underpinning factors in establishling this. And from many indications, the West, especially America is on a decline and many has correlated it to the decline of the Roman Empire. If things progresses this way, China will be likened to Rome before her decline.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand might be playing politics or not, because feminists are now bold to protest in the streets of Arabia. The government is decreasing its intensity on some previous female sanctions. (Not against this per say, women are not slaves, however, this is how female supremacy/joustling for power starts, because men wants to act lenient or appreciated as civilized beings).

Unlike politics, human nature is certain even though there are many things yet uncovered by science, data and technology. So, regardless of how politics play, we can be able to predict the behaviours or actions of political players whether male or female.

As the dice rolls, lets watch how these political games goes.

Thanks.

Cc. Skepticus, Posty56.
very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Greetings my fellow men, I am always happy to see this thread flourishing.

I however want to appeal with you lot, to reduce the side talks, tantrums and quarrels.

Some of us actually are very busy offline and come here once in a while, and most of the time, we just read silently without commenting.

I will share my life growth for the benefit of all, atleast it could help buttress the benefit of this thread.

Up until last year, I have thought trp men were extremists who have decided that they don't want love in their lives, I would read ubunja miseducations, martinez memes, but would end up just arguing with myself and hating them.

I was very active then in Ashawo thread, and had a lot of money flowing into me during lockdown, had a lot of girl friends, plus the never ending supply of olosho's which were a lot cheaper during lockdown. I thought I was living the dream, and I thought it was impossible to go a day without naking.

I came across this thread late last year, I took interest quickly because Luminouz was active, I did like reading his post at the ashawo thread, also there was this Cave guy that was relating most things to evolution, his posts challenged me logically, Pansophist too would make so much logical and brain bugging posts, then it downed on me that a lot of smart people were here, and I was humbled and started reading/practicing the thread from the first page.

Just in a space of less than a year of practice, my life have moved up a great tangent. I first of all cut off with my numerous girl friends, had a hard time stopping the ashawo life, but after many relapsing, I can proudly say I have regained control over my sex appetite.

I have improved my looks a lot too, and I now notice that I attract more ladies than I have ever done, plus having enough money to take care of your appearance wouldn't be a big deal if you stopped doing father Christmas for random girls.

I have found different ways to have fun which are not sexually related, and yet still fulfilling.

My only regret is that I didn't take this up sooner, I wouldn't have splashed away a lot of money during lockdown, but there's growth all round regardless.

My point is; then, this thread concentrated on giving out life saving tips and now, you can go on for five or more pages without gaining anything.
I wish we could could reduce that.

PS; thanks to all that post here, the real gainers of this thread don't really comment.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface's brother said Tuface is dying slowly. Of course he's talking about emotional health but then again, poor emotional health could eventually lead to a decline in physical health.

These women will drain you financially, emotionally and then claim it was all your fault.

Save yourselves.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE MAN

1. Work hard enough; have a good accommodation, car and most importantly enough resources to support another adult for the rest of her live.

2. Don't ever try being selfish, always put the needs of those around you before yours'. A lot of people will actually praise you for this.

3. Whenever you are in the public, put the needs of ladies first, if there are limited seats, you shouldn't be sitting when a lady is standing, it show's bad upbringing. If you see a random lady in need, don't hesitate to assist.

4. Importantly, look for one beautiful lady, and take care of her for the rest of your life. Promise her heaven and get sex in return.
Ultimately go to the alter and vow never to leave her or stop your duties even when age kicks in, which reduces all her value, from the beauty to the sex. (Most lose more than half of their vaginal glycogen circulation by 40, making sex shitty) But that shouldn't bother you though, she gave you her best years and is willing to let you take care of her for the rest of her live.

5. While you are at it, make your marriage a legal one so even if you despise her later on when her value has dropped, the court can still take away your resources to ensure that she is well taken care of.

6. Stop growing as soon as you have kids. All your resources should be focused of investing in them, and if they make it, at least they will take care of you during your old age.
Infact, if you cannot afford some of the things your children want, don't hesitate to apologize, and blame yourself for not being able to do so.

7. Stop having fun as soon as you have a family, going out with friends, having a drink are all signs of irresponsibility, that money spent on fun could have met one or two of their wants.

8. Finally and most importantly, don't hesitate to teach your sons how to treat women, how to take abuse from them and do nothing, and how to end up being just as responsible as you.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
4ckz:
HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE MAN

1. Work hard enough; have a good accommodation, car and most importantly enough resources to support another adult for the rest of her live.

2. Don't ever try being selfish, always put the needs of those around you before yours'. A lot of people will actually praise you for this.

3. Whenever you are in the public, put the needs of ladies first, if there are limited seats, you shouldn't be sitting when a lady is standing, it show's bad upbringing. If you see a random lady in need, don't hesitate to assist.

4. Importantly, look for one beautiful lady, and take care of her for the rest of your life. Promise her heaven and get sex in return.
Ultimately go to the alter and vow never to leave her or stop your duties even when age kicks in, which reduces all her value, from the beauty to the sex. (Most lose more than half of their vaginal glycogen circulation by 40, making sex shitty) But that shouldn't bother you though, she gave you her best years and is willing to let you take care of her for the rest of her live.

5. While you are at it, make your marriage a legal one so even if you despise her later on when her value has dropped, the court can still take away your resources to ensure that she is well taken care of.

6. Stop growing as soon as you have kids. All your resources should be focused of investing in them, and if they make it, at least they will take care of you during your old age.
Infact, if you cannot afford some of the things your children want, don't hesitate to apologize, and blame yourself for not being able to do so.

7. Stop having fun as soon as you have a family, going out with friends, having a drink are all signs of irresponsibility, that money spent on fun could have met one or two of their wants.

8. Finally and most importantly, don't hesitate to teach your sons how to treat women, how to take abuse from them and do nothing, and how to end up being just as responsible as you.

Lol...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
KiNg0G:

Thanks bro, next time you are quoting me please use 0 instead o.
See them already saying your my alternate, because your airing your views.

If they throw me stones,am replying with guns, NUKES, missles...... that's what makes me a man.

They want me to leave, But am not going to do that like caliberator, who left but still coming this thread to read pills (that's cowardice)

They said if you can't beat them join them...but mahn this is the 21s century.....I tell you if you can't beat them.... stay and irritates them.. make them puke.... that's what makes you an Alpha.
Been observing you for sometime now and I must say this ... You are a real niqqa bro, let them say what ever the want to say.
you are the realest alphamail in here bro...
Keep the alphamail flag flying
Laffs in mockery grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, toolate2fail(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.