Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748531 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Women are heartless wen dealing with men.

But but women are angels according to stupid Simps with no brain.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
wait o,he bought land and built on it in the girl's name while he doesn't have any to his name undecided

Saviolamemphix:

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Saviolamemphix:

This is not simping disorder but foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
wait o,he bought land and built on it in the girl's name while he doesn't have any to his name undecided

This might sound unbelievable, but I have seen this happen before. A guy built a good bungalow for his girlfriend in her name, but he didn't have a house to his name.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FROGMAN101(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Your best relationship ever won't come from the woman you loved or prioritized the most,it's the opposite, never forget this- Donovan Sharpe

Deeeeeeeeeeeep.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, looking at the trending news of celebrity marriage failures using tuface and psquare as a case study, it is safe to say that wife equals wahala, baby mama equals wahala. Now I ask, what's the way forward cos if one decides to go extreme MGTOW and not have kids, e get as e go be?
Seriously......

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Materials to improve ones understanding of the redpill philosophy;

The Redpill is not a political movement like Feminism or an ideology like religion, but it's a praxeology that employs tools of logic and empiricism to understand the intersexual dynamics between men and women, it's Amoral and descriptive in nature and it doesn't make any prescriptions or offer any solution but gives advices and make suggestions that would aid you in your Masculine path in life, the books and links are useful materials that would aid your understanding in your new reality after leaving your former bluepilled conditioning and also coping in these new awareness;
Since redpill covers the totality of what it takes to cultivate your Masculinity and attain your potential the following 7 subjects will cover every aspect of the praxeology in details-

1) Masculinity
2) Female Nature
3) Finance
4) Dark triads and Morality
5) Personal Development
6) Religion and ideologies
7) General Philosophies

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
DeusMagnus:
I don't know why guys like stressing themselves. You are just eager to date her whereas she just want to catch cruise. At this point, you shouldn't even be talking about dating again. Start acting like the boyfriend, push for another meet up and bang her. Period.

She wouldn't allow me to bang. She's going to allow everything else but no penetration.

As per acting the boyfriend role, I'm not expending my resources on her at all asides airtime I use in calling.

She picked up a fight with me few days ago when I didn't talk to her for a day. She told me a day before then that she sustained some injuries and wished her quick recovery. The following day, I didn't call her at all and the chat was so cold so the day after when we talked, she was reacting somehow to me but later told me she doesn't have any right to be angry at me, like she's not in position to be angry (stating because she is not my GF as the reason not to be angry) because I didn't call to check up on her for a whole day after she told me she sustained some injuries.

Yet, she tries to act like she's my GF and she's not denying she loves me. Just no Relationship cos she's not ready and no penetration no matter how deep the smooching and pressing gets.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
MASCULINITY
The following materials will help to navigate what it means to be a man in these mordern era as the standards for women have changed and how we can adapt to it so you can become the best version of yourself for yourself and people you altruistically deem worthy whether family,loved ones, friends, useful allies, benefactors, mentors, etc, it focuses solely on male issues

1)The Boys crisis

What is the boy crisis?
It's a crisis of education. Worldwide, boys are 50 percent less likely than girls to meet basic proficiency in reading, math, and science.

It's a crisis of mental health. ADHD is on the rise. And as boys become young men, their suicide rates go from equal to girls to six times that of young women.

It's a crisis of fathering. Boys are growing up with less-involved fathers and are more likely to drop out of school, drink, do drugs, become delinquent, and end up in prison.

It's a crisis of purpose. Boys' old sense of purpose—being a warrior, a leader, or a sole breadwinner—are fading. Many bright boys are experiencing a "purpose void," feeling alienated, withdrawn, and addicted to immediate gratification.

So, what is The Boy Crisis? A comprehensive blueprint for what parents, teachers, and policymakers can do to help our sons become happier, healthier men, and fathers and leaders worthy of our respect.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-boy-crisis-why-our-boys-are-struggling-and-what-we-can-do-about-it-e196869380.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
2) The myth of Male power
This book is one of the most well known books about men's issues in history. It's easy to see why. Warren Farrell goes into complete detail about men's issues and shows people about the other side of the equation that we usually ignore. It manages to get people to understand that men have issues to and society should be attempting to help them.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/myth-of-male-power-e195133716.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
DonMoel:

She wouldn't allow me to bang. She's going to allow everything else but no penetration.

As per acting the boyfriend role, I'm not expending my resources on her at all asides airtime I use in calling.

She picked up a fight with me few days ago when I didn't talk to her for a day. She told me a day before then that she sustained some injuries and wished her quick recovery. The following day, I didn't call her at all and the chat was so cold so the day after when we talked, she was reacting somehow to me but later told me she doesn't have any right to be angry at me, like she's not in position to be angry (stating because she is not my GF as the reason not to be angry) because I didn't call to check up on her for a whole day after she told me she sustained some injuries.

Yet, she tries to act like she's my GF and she's not denying she loves me. Just no Relationship cos she's not ready and no penetration no matter how deep the smooching and pressing gets.
Kinda girls i like grin
She already got you in the web

Let her do more of the calls and texting
Fix an appointment with her then cancel it when she is already waiting or heading to your place

Go out and mingle with other ladies
Cus she is definitely mingling with other guys

When you eventually let her comes around
You let's her be for some time
She will indirectly initiate romance

If you have enough balls
You can play the same game she is playing on you all these while by
pre-intimacy & Romance her when you see she is enjoying it and want more
Just stop wear your trouser tell her you cant do this

She will want to know why you can't
Just don't give her any good answer
Let her keep wandering cheesy
Tell her you are not in the mood

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
3) The way of Men

A great read, far more intelligent than I thought it would be at the very beginning. Instead of a macho rallying cry full of cool manly stories and chest bumping, the author carefully starts at the beginning, and builds an intelligent case for our current lack of men who understand the way of man, and a few clues to get back on track, very sound writing from Jack Donovan

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-way-of-men-e33437967.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
4) Men on Strike

An important insight into the slow destruction of the masculine in today's society. This appears to be the result of complete ignorance of the function of men as concerns human relations,, AND of men in general. For some reason, the he feminist impulse is so self serving that it rejects anything other than it's own desires as unacceptable, and refuses to see how the feminine alone is not capable of supporting a healthy society. The book provides insights into what is lost without the masculine component, and how men are structured to support and protect women even to their own demise, whereas women are innately structured to seek their, and their progeny's safety and survival to the exclusion of all else by the avoidance of all conflict.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/men-on-strike-why-men-are-boycotting-marriage-fatherhood-and-the-american-dream-e60169745.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
5) The Manosphere

The Manosphere is a loose collection of blogs, books, and forums about men, male issues, and masculine interests. Covering areas of this vast "dirty snowball" like Pick Up Artists (PUAs) and Game, Traditional and Christian Conservatives, Wise Old Men, Puerarchs, Alpha Dads, Men's Rights Activists, (MRAs), Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) and other facets of masculinity in a post-feminist world, Ironwood has designed this book to be a survey and introduction, not an exhaustive study. Find out why men aren't getting married as much or as early. Find out what your daughter's chances of finding a "good man" really are . . . and figure out what constitutes a "good man".

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-manosphere-a-new-hope-for-masculinity-e184431444.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
6) No more Mr Nice Guy

This is one of the best self help books I have read. Perhaps because I was ready to hear what it had to say, or perhaps because it was just that good. The book clearly pointed out the underhanded ways I was trying to control and influence the relationship, all unbeknownst to me. The secret deals you make, or "covert contracts" as Glover calls them, were alive in my behavior and severely damaging the relationship. "No More Mr. Nice Guy" isn't about not being nice. It is, in fact, about being nice...but being nice to yourself so that you can unburden yourself from the shackles of your past and start working towards the life you have always wanted rather than towards the life you were programmed by your past to want. It explains why Nice Guys really aren't all that nice and clearly demonstrates how changes in behavior can dramatically transform your relations in a very positive way. While I've only finished this book about a week ago, I'm already noticing the positive aspects in my life and improvement in my relationships. This is not only true of my personal relationships, but also true of my relationship with myself. That said, this book, to a large extent, could also have been named "No More Ms. Nice Gal" since there is a lot that women could also learn by reading it, no only about the man in their life, but also about themselves and their relations.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/no-more-mr-nice-guy-e156832040.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
7) Is there anything good about men

Have men really been engaged in a centuries-old conspiracy to exploit and oppress women? Have the essential differences between men and women really been erased? Have men now become unnecessary? Are they good for anything at all?

In Is There Anything Good About Men?, Roy Baumeister offers provocative answers to these and many other questions about the current state of manhood in America. Baumeister argues that relations between men and women are now and have always been more cooperative than antagonistic, that men and women are different in basic ways, and that successful cultures capitalize on these differences to outperform rival cultures. Amongst our ancestors---as with many other species--only the alpha males were able to reproduce, leading them to take more risks and to exhibit more aggressive and protective behaviors than women, whose evolutionary strategies required a different set of behaviors. Whereas women favor and excel at one-to-one intimate relationships, men compete with one another and build larger organizations and social networks from which culture grows. But cultures in turn exploit men by insisting that their role is to achieve and produce, to provide for others, and if necessary to sacrifice themselves. Baumeister shows that while men have greatly benefited from the culture they have created, they have also suffered because of it. Men may dominate the upper echelons of business and politics, but far more men than women die in work-related accidents, are incarcerated, or are killed in battle--facts nearly always left out of current gender debates.

Engagingly written, brilliantly argued, and based on evidence from a wide range of disciplines, Is There Anything Good About Men? offers a new and far more balanced view of gender relations.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/is-there-anything-good-about-men-how-cultures-flourish-by-exploiting-men-e185729650.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, looking at the trending news of celebrity marriage failures using tuface and psquare as a case study, it is safe to say that wife equals wahala, baby mama equals wahala. Now I ask, what's the way forward cos if one decides to go extreme MGTOW and not have kids, e get as e go be?
Seriously......
Wife or woman no b wahala especially if you sabi Game wella...Inside Marriage, Game allows you to whip your wife in line anytime she tries messing up...The unfortunates simps who find themselves as celebrities are just victims of their own circumstances. What do you expect when you perpetrate the blue pill narrative in mainstream media and in all aspects of your life? Just like that, no mystery, no dissociative consonance or whatever tis called...These dumb simps of celebrities just swallow everything hook line and sinker. Didn't they see the life of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Dede Mabiaku etc those OGs that knew how to get women in droves and keep them in check.. Well, if you must play with fire be prepared to get burnt..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
08), The war against boys
In the war against boys, as in all wars, the first casualty is truth. In this updated edition, It gives readers the best and most recent information on “where the boys are.” It says who is warring against them and why; It describes the best scientific research on the issues in debate; and It shows readers the high price we will pay if we continue to neglect academic and social needs of boys. I also suggest solutions.

This book explains how it became fashionable to pathologize the behavior of millions of healthy male children. We have turned against boys and forgotten a simple truth: the energy, competitiveness, and corporal daring of normal males are responsible for much of what is right in the world. No one denies that boys’ aggressive tendencies must be mitigated and channeled toward constructive ends. Boys need (and crave) discipline, respect, and moral guidance. Boys need love and tolerant understanding. But being a boy is not a social disease.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-war-against-boys-how-misguided-policies-are-harming-our-young-men-e175907341.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
As arshawol dey old, the customers dey small.

bros, she get limited time to style for you... while you got the upper hand... you just dey urge, because you won fûck .... nor be so.

#streetdrills

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
FEMALE NATURE
The materials aids us in our understanding of women with relation to us and their amoral mating strategy, their biological, behaviorial and psychological differences, mordern gynocentrism and feminism, so we can equip ourselves in our dealings with them whether they are our relatives, colleagues at work, boss, girlfriends,sexual partners etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
1) The Anatomy of the female power

The author has brought up things that men hardly think about in relation to the women in their lives. Of course any feminist-minded female or puzzy whipped male would disagree due to their personal experiences or beliefs, but Chinweizu has very, very valid and strong points that readers of both sexes have to consider if they are honest about themselves and the environment we live in. After all, you have to wonder why this little book was banned and by whom. I'll leave you with one of the quotes form the book, "Men may rule the world, but women rule the men that rule the world"...and that was before feminism. The book is banned in the USA

https://www.pdfdrive.com/anatomy-of-female-power-a-masculinist-dissection-of-matriarchy-e166360335.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
2) Google ideological echo chamber

Damore was an engineer at Google who published a memo detailing how differences between men and women that are driven by biology/genetics (rather than social training) may explain why Google has more male engineers than female engineers.

Specifically, he asserted that because male IQ is more variable than female IQ, there are more men with the genius level intelligence (IQs of 130+) needed to do rigorous engineering work.

What Damore said was true; it is indeed factually correct to say that male IQ is more variable than female IQ.

However, because what he said was politically incorrect (it is politically correct to say there are no psychological differences between men and women), Google fired him, and the mainstream media painted him as a misogynist.

The mainstream media calling James Damore a misogynist, when anyone who has taken an hour to read his actual writings knows he’s simply a man who is honest about the existence of gender differences that are driven by biology/genetics, has caused trust in the mainstream media to deteriorate

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://felleisen.org/matthias/Articles/the-google-memo.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjCyK_QhePyAhUNxBQKHQRCAI0QFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0dW7r-Ck1-DEbUTfttVG4y

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
3) The empress is naked

Are women oppressed today? If so, why is it that they live more? Why are they happier?

Long-time political activist Adam Leonas examines the arguments about the oppression of women, and shows that all the supposed disadvantages are essentially trade-offs against much worse alternatives.

He takes a fascinating look into the biology of the sexes, to find where female superiority and male weakness is located: sex. He argues that the point in history when the prehistoric gender balance was overturned was during "the worst mistake in human history": the Agricultural Revolution, where what he calls "the Female Coup d'etat" took place.

The author, maintaining a radical humanitarian perspective, concludes that in historic societies, capitalism included, women's power is greater due to their control over sex. He proposes ways for men to deal with their disadvantaged position, as well as ways to remedy the gender balance in society as a necessary prerequisite for equality and social peace

No free pdf, download these app via the link and download on it
https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjLuI20huPyAhVb6-0KHWzqAoMYABAAGgJkZw&ae=1&sig=AOD64_2r6WaxdfI9lmYIykmUsYoLc2GYuw&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjD0IS0huPyAhWi2uAKHbGEDToQ3ooFegQIAxAB&adurl=intent://details%3Fid%3Dcom.light.reader.books%26inline%3Dtrue%26enifd%3DAMO2QMZcjs1MXn0_ladQVpSeHoLK7ZLBHduUhthdFov2ZCwehCIFCcP1IndhwyyhpVleP1XsFwWFoWc7Jtsx8I6050hV4U5JZaOFCj9UiLOpXCskrEEDcqZh1Fgj9g%26referrer%3Dgclid%253DCjwKCAjwj8eJBhA5EiwAg3z0m_jlEQPq1pJXZAOtZLQNEdwRdY51At4pd8QLE925HsC8R4_PevCinRoCrmQQAvD_BwE%26gref%3DEkQKPAoICPCPx4kGEDkSLACDfPSb-OURA-rWkldkA61ktA0R3BF1jnUC3il3xAsT3bkewLxHj8968KKdGgKuZBAC8P8HARjO2MKhAiIIGAUgATABOAc%23Intent%3Bscheme%3Dmarket%3Bpackage%3Dcom.android.vending%3Bend%3B

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
4) illimitable men redpill Constitution

The crude work of illimitable men summarizing the realities of the inter-gender dynamics between men and women which is rooted in a pragmatic and realistic lens by employing the tools of logic, empiricism and sound observations

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://docshare02.docshare.tips/files/31713/317136476.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiN3Im_h-PyAhU84eAKHehsCowQFnoECCgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AgjD63AeKZes_i08QxEWZ

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
5) On women

The only thing new in the world, is what has already been forgotten. Red Pill Wisdom is something that has been rediscovered and is growing in popularity, mostly out of necessity in the face of an increasingly hostile culture. Before the dawn of the 20th Century, men had no illusions as to their own nature, the nature of women, and the nature of the world. In On Women, Schopenhauer laid out the nature of women as he saw it, offering up an early version of Red Pill Wisdom.

This brief essay and accompanying quotes provides men with an important perspective on the Red Pill.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Schopenhauer,Artur/OnWomen.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiS7LfJiuPyAhXJhVwKHXIUAoIQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw06OB_RpbApX9ch-GxNL6kT

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
6) The Feminist Lie

Feminist ideology has seeped into every aspect of our society. This book is a sobering true story of tragedy, suicide, and murder directly caused by feminism. It not only chronicles true stories that show feminism's discrimination against men, it's backed by peer-reviewed research. Additionally, it includes investigative journalism that proves feminism was never about equality. The reality is that feminism doesn't just victimize men. It also victimizes women, children, families, and communities.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-feminist-lie-it-was-never-about-equality-e194966213.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
NeroStealth01:
Sex that is being delayed is never worth it.
Gentlemen avoid, ignore any woman who tells you to be patient and give her time before she allows sex in your relationship.
A woman who is very much attracted to you won't make you wait for sex.
Not always true. As alike as women are fundamentally, they are not all wired the same as it pertains to sex. Too many factors emerge as variables and come into play here.
It takes you as a man to decipher who is trying to game you and who is being true to her "convictions".

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
7) The End of Men

Men have been the dominant sex since, well, the dawn of mankind. But Hanna Rosin was the first to notice that this long-held truth is, astonishingly, no longer true. Today, by almost every measure, women are no longer gaining on men: They have pulled decisively ahead. And “the end of men”—the title of Rosin’s Atlantic cover story on the subject—has entered the lexicon as dramatically as Betty Friedan’s “feminine mystique,” Simone de Beauvoir’s “second sex,” Susan Faludi’s “backlash,” and Naomi Wolf’s “beauty myth” once did.

In this landmark book, Rosin reveals how our current state of affairs is radically shifting the power dynamics between men and women at every level of society, with profound implications for marriage, sex, children, work, and more. With wide-ranging curiosity and insight unhampered by assumptions or ideology, Rosin shows how the radically different ways men and women today earn, learn, spend, couple up—even kill—has turned the big picture upside down. And in The End of Men she helps us see how, regardless of gender, we can adapt to the new reality and channel it for a better future.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-end-of-men-and-the-rise-of-women-e194419359.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

He's a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
08) The flipside of Feminism

The Flipside of Feminism exposes the lies at the core of the feminist agenda: there is no difference between men and women, the hook-up culture is liberating, women are oppressed victims in the home and office, and children are fine when left all day in daycare. Those who consider themselves 'socially liberal but fiscally conservative'

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-flipside-of-feminism-what-conservative-women-know-and-men-cant-say-e165510472.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
9)The Unplugged Alpha

Cooper has taken the entire corpus of manosphere acquired wisdom and compiled it into a concise, well-written, and relevant literature review. I read the book in a 7 hour time-frame and was riveted to the content, and made numerous highlights and underlines on greater than half of it's pages. This reviewer is in his mid-fifties, and has had life experience that concurs with Coopers observations and suggestions, making this book a collection of phenomenological facts that are universal across cultures, and time, whether backwards, or forwards. There is no misogyny in these pages, nor is there any hint of black-pill histrionics, or radical anti-feminism.

The corpus of this work is carefully crafted to not offend, but report the facts; hard-won facts that came about on the battlefield of love and life. The book feels academic, as if it was written by a degreed post doctoral fellow, which is refreshing. There are hard-truths here for men, and for humanity as a whole regardless of whether one is male, female, non-binary, or anywhere on the gender-identity spectrum. I say this because no matter where a person is on the spectrum, the facts in this book will not change. They exist the same way that mathematical laws of physics apply

Download light reader App from playstore and download it on it

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.