Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749545 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kevincal144444:
There's this Facebook forum I dey disguise dey follow. Na one woman that gives relationship advice get the group. People come there once once, both men and women, to seek relationship and life advice and help from the woman and members of the group.

I was reading some posts in the group yesterday, and lady brought a case there to seek for advice. She said that her husband wants to travel abroad to hustle. She has been married to the man for 15 years, they have about 3 kids. The man is about 43 years old. But the problem is the man doesn't have all the funds required to travel out.

So the man now begged her to sale the two plots of land she bought when she was single, so he can use the funds to complete what he already have. That when he gets abroad and gets settled, he will bring her and their over to join him abroad. According to her, she has caught the man cheating once and the man apologised that he won't do it again.

So she's now skeptical if she should help him with the funds, hence the need for advice.

My people, una need to see the kind of advice people were dropping especially ladies. I no too shock sha because I already know their nature. Majority of the ladies told her make she no try am o. If at all anybody needs to travel out she should be the one to go and then bring the man and the kids over later.

This na woman wey the man marry put for house o no be girlfriend.

N.B; Always be brutal with women, never forego your comfort or happiness for any woman because you will surely regret it.

Its you i pity most oga, why? You completely carried away by immaginary post from public forum, you downloaded only negative comments from imaginary post, you assimilated it. Hook, line and sinker and want to use it to behave in real life.

Ur type, if they call you on phone that they need ur data from bank you will vomit it, cos u biliv everything online, the way you biliv what low lives are posting on this thread which can never ever hold water.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Did the lady know he was catching cruise? What was the reaction of the group when she called him a broke ass niģga? Just my last questions; hope you don't think I am intruding.

The guy should, for his self-respect, limit the way he associates with that lady. Familiarity breeds contempt.

The lady knew he was actually catching cruise. The point I needed there is the lady knows a lot of guys are in the group that could fell for her crazy antics, I wanted to quote her but didn’t because my middle name for that group nah MISOGYNY

What do you expect them to say no one responded.

To your last paragraph, have said it I don’t help people who don’t help themselves first. The dude in question values women validity a lot so no point convincing him cause he will only make me look like a fool...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fiscus105:

Its you i pity most oga, why? You completely carried away by immaginary post from public forum, you downloaded only negative comments from imaginary post, you assimilated it. Hook, line and sinker and want to use it to behave in real life.

Ur type, if they call you on phone that they need ur data from bank you will vomit it, cos u biliv everything online, the way you biliv what low lives are posting on this thread which can never ever hold water.

Mugu

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fiscus105:

If we see it online it is labeled "imaginary posts". While offline, it is labeled "NAWALT".

You are worst than the low lives posting in this thread because you keep following it. Nothing should concern you here. Go! "Awon higher life". "yeye fly".

Fvck off!

Sorry, have a nice day!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kevincal144444:

Mugu

If u re not clown, you wont believe what someone imagined and posted online and foolish guy like u want to experience it.

Yoruba adage . Words from wise will be heard from foolish.

Foolish people like you dance irrespective what the talking drum is saying, even if its mocking you, were will still be dancing

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021

She repost you on WhatsApp status, tagging loml, you dey get joy..... bros, one of my smallie de come my house na that time she go remember say she won make "phone call"

Let me explain..

When she won make call, na my tourch light she dey use..... just to make her friends know say She dey my crib..... discussing all sort of horseshit on phone to buy my mind to give me the impression say she dey clean.

Buh she nor know say OG nw full grown redpill

She do am first time, i bone, fit say she nor get card....

Did it again,i nor too reason am.

But when i come observe, na when are girlfriends start to call my line, pretending say them won speak with my smallie... Because they had the number saved on their phone...as her boyfriend. (Head nigga)

this girls and their girlfriends work together hand in hand, bros not doubt am...
They trying to give me the impression am the main nigga....while she has several side niggas...linesmen....var officials and the rest.

But you know, girls will always be girls... they ready to ride for their girlfriend... when a rich nigga is involved.... when the billing start... na everybody hand it go touch.

Too many tactics, this bîtches have, BROS IF YOU NOR DEY STREET........ TRY DEY STRICT.

#streetdrills.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gameboy727(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
KiNg0G:

She repost you on WhatsApp status, tagging loml, you dey get joy..... bros, one of my smallie de come my house na that time she go remember say she won make "phone call"

Let me explain..

When she won make call, na my tourch light she dey use..... just to make her friends know say She dey my crib..... discussing all sort of horseshit on phone to buy my mind to give me the impression say she dey clean.

But when i come observe, na when are girlfriends start to call my line, pretending say them won speak with my smallie... Because they had the number saved on their phone...as her boyfriend. (Head nigga)

this girls and their girlfriends work together hand in hand, bros not doubt am...
They trying to give me the impression am the main nigga....while she has several side niggas...linesmen....var officials and the rest.

But you know, girls will always be girls... they ready to ride for their girlfriend... when a rich nigga is involved.... when the billing start... na everybody hand it go touch.

Too many tactics, this bîtches have, BROS IF YOU NOR DEY STREET........ TRY DEY STRICT.

#streetdrills.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:

3.If you refuse to play the game, then you're the biggest loser; you lose more than those that lose by playing, because you have neither experiences nor knowledge gained.

Again, you will still be dominated, ruled and controlled by those who played and win. Even the losers would have gained knowledge on how to play and win when you faced them mano a mano on a micro scale. (Remember: game abounds in every nooks and crannies of the earth).

Thanks.

I disagree with you here, Cave. Even, personally not subscribing to the embolden.

This is it; Martinez39s and i were never burnt before coming in terms with The Redpill. And, I don't think either of us have been into any romance relationships, if I'm not mistaken.
Yet, we have more experiences and knowledge than most of those who have have engage in one or two's. Of course, you can say it's only theoretical!

Using your logic, you implied that before anyone can have experiences or knowledge, one must be involved in a romance relationships, or marriage; even, to one's own detriment.
Is it that subverting of logic? Or am i the only here not understanding?

If what you implied is anything to go by, i don't think we gonna be having relationship issues, with divorce cases skyrocketing; even, when the same person get engage to different partners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kevincal144444:
never forego your comfort or happiness for any woman because you will surely regret it.

+ 5.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

+ 5.

Boss, so you dey here. cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Did the lady know he was catching cruise? What was the reaction of the group when she called him a broke ass niģga? Just my last questions; hope you don't think I am intruding.

The guy should, for his self-respect, limit the way he associates with that lady. Familiarity breeds contempt.

ANY MAN NOT ONLY BELONGING IN SUCH GROUPS BUT ALSO COMMUNICATING HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME FOR ALL THE PISS THEY GET.
HOW CAN A MAN WITH FIRM BALLS ONLY SEEK TO VENERATE AND VALIDATE WOMEN, BELONG IN POINTLESS GROUPS WITH THEM SO AS TO ENTERTAIN THEM? THIS IS WHY MANY MEN SUFFER AND NOBODY RESPECTS THEM. WHAT ARE YOU PROFITING FROM COMMUNICATING ONLINE WITH WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT YOU? ERECTĮONS?
I GO OFF FOR A FULL YEAR AND THE INTERNET IS STILL THE SAME; WOMEN POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR TOES AND MEN DYING IN THE COMMENTS, BEGGING TO SNIFF THE LAST CHAIRS THEY SAT ON. TODAY'S WOMEN AND MEN DESERVE EACH OTHER. IT'S NOT ME THAT WILL GET INVOLVED IN ALL THIS MENACE.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:

I disagree with you here, Cave. Even, personally not subscribing to the embolden.

This is it; Martinez39s and i were never burnt before coming in terms with The Redpill. And, I don't think either of us have been into any romance relationships, if I'm not mistaken.
Yet, we have more experiences and knowledge than most of those who have have engage in one or two's. Of course, you can say it's only theoretical!

Using your logic, you implied that before anyone can have experiences or knowledge, one must be involved in a romance relationships, or marriage; even, to one's own detriment.
Is it that subverting of logic? Or am i the only here not understanding?

If what you implied is anything to go by, i don't think we gonna be having relationship issues, with divorce cases skyrocketing; even, when the same person get engage to different partners.

Did you read this line:..."Sunk cost fallacy comes into play when you stick into a particular mechanism that will definitely lead you nowhere. For that reason, you must first understand the nature of the game, the conspicuous pathway shown to all but that leads to lose and the inconspicuous pathway that leads to success but known by only the few. Since people win, you must finagle your way to winning."

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Welcome back Caplocked missed ur bitter truths bro..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
KiNg0G:

Let me explain..

#streetdrills.
You talk too much

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
So I was reading tonight and I came across this

Then the thought came to my mind: during divorced or after why are the kids left with the woman and not the man when there are scientific papers on what fatherless children turn out to be?

You can read for yourself
https://thefatherlessgeneration./statistics/

The greater message here is
BE A FATHER

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Redpill isn't easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
sulmeza:
You talk too much
okay, i go try limit am, maybe once every 2weeks. hope that will make your father happy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2021
The most dedicated REDPILLERS are those who came to the REDPILL after being burnt by females or those who realized they wasted all their lives serving and satisfying women.

REDPILLERS who never got burnt in the dating game or in their relations with female, find it very easy to accept the REDPILL teachings because it has been ingrained in them right from birth to be ANTI-NORMS.
This doesn't mean they don't have the deeper understanding of the dating game and female nature

The REDPILL is here to free men from the shackles of society bondage.
Make use of the REDPILL in the way you see fit.
The REDPILL is AMORAL, Make what use of it you can.

The REDPILL creates HARD MEN. HARD MEN rule the world. This is the way, this is what the REDPILL is meant for.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2021
china declares war on simps, Nigeria should do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSJQB9LmLXw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Rillycool:
Being the nice guy and a sissy who wears his heart on his sleeve gets you no where with women

DAY 254, REDPILL 2021

Bad boys are sugars!

Good men are foods!

1. For short term mating, women always prefer bad boys or men higher in dark traits( psychopathy, machiavellism, narcissism) because they are risk takers, can maneuver in dangerous situations, and adventurous: indicates that these men can protect them and will also reproduce kids who will inherit such traits.

In long term relationship, loyalty, honesty, faithfulness, humility, kindness are the indicators.

2. However, society is filled with men at both extremes----too nice or sociopathic. Women will always prefer the later because of their genetic advantage. Unfortunately, these men are later referred to as deadbeat dads because they don't cater for their offsprings or commit easily, hence, the ubiquitousness of single mothers/baby mamas and lost kids. Balanced men on the scale of nicety and sociopathy is the ideal, but since they are unique and not ubiquitous, women will use their h0e phase to get quality kids from bad boys and settle down for Simps when they hit the wall.

3. Sociopaths mate easily unlike nice guys but the embargo for the former is that their antisocial behaviours is not condoned by society and most times are haunted while nice guys roam freely.

4. To be successful with women and not want to be haunted by the state and society is to embrace the paradoxical nature of the men standing at the neutral point. Which is: kind not nice; dominant not a dictator; confident not aggressive; truthful not boastful; assertive not arrogant; honest not timid, smartness not cowardice.

NB: within and outside the dating corridor, the extreme or higher dark triad may deem needful/necessary but not (always) helpful. Balance is key!

Authority: positive masculinity.

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2021
sajmark:
continuation
Lol King Harald.... Vikings series

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by light93933: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2021
The redpill would advise you dump a cheating bitch. But I don't keep to this rule.
My logic: At some point, you want to fucckk. Rather than paying a prostitute for sex, it just makes sense having sex with the cheating bitch with a condom. And sometimes, she buys the drinks, pays the hotel bills.
The only thing is just that I know I ain't ending up with her.

And if we want to be honest with ourselves,
most of these bittches cheat. How many will you dump? At some point, she will cheat.

But then, it is very easy to come online forming "Redpill Alpha", when in reality, the shit is difficult to be fervently dedicated to.

Finally, if I get married, cheating is something I really do not pray to experience. Cos I don't think i can tolerate a cheating wife, and i really do not want a broken home for my kids. Omo, even if you're strong, there are experiences that break you into bits.
Azurevermillion:
Redpill isn't easy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6747146/man-shares-experience-hotel-receptionist

When a male receptionist did something similar back then he lost his job and apologised. Wonder why it's like this for men.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Trex4:
https://www.nairaland.com/6747146/man-shares-experience-hotel-receptionist

When a male receptionist did something similar back then he lost his job and apologised. Wonder why it's like this for men.

My guy, this society of ours is full of damn hypocrisy in all ramifications...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2021
timayorlaptop:
HP Folio 9480m
4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Core i5 @2.6ghz
Keyboard light
14” screen size
Size- medium
PRICE : 135,000 NAIRA

which state are you base?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by light93933: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Society: A lady would treat you right if you are caring, and you give her your time.

Me: I see females dwelling with toxic guys who don't really give a fucckk about them. They beg these G's for attention, and will do anything for that attention.

It's crazy but, I found out that the way to a woman's heart is never falling in love with her. Once you fall in love, you start making mistakes that make her see you as weak. Being inlove comes with vulnerability. And vulnerable comes with weakness. Women don't like weak men.

E get as the life be sha. Weird.

I wish life was as simple as a woman loving and being faithful to a caring guy who really wishes her well.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
It did not start in Nigeria. Also, it will not end in the west.

Coming soon........... grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 254, REDPILL 2021

Bad boys are sugars!

Good men are foods!

1. For short term mating, women always prefer bad boys or men higher in dark traits( psychopathy, machiavellism, narcissism) because they are risk takers, can maneuver in dangerous situations, and adventurous: indicates that these men can protect them and will also reproduce kids who will inherit such traits.

In long term relationship, loyalty, honesty, faithfulness, humility, kindness are the indicators.

2. However, society is filled with men at both extremes----too nice or sociopathic. Women will always prefer the later because of their genetic advantage. Unfortunately, these men are later referred to as deadbeat dads because they don't cater for their offsprings or commit easily, hence, the ubiquitousness of single mothers/baby mamas and lost kids. Balanced men on the scale of nicety and sociopathy is the ideal, but since they are unique and not ubiquitous, women will use their h0e phase to get quality kids from bad boys and settle down for Simps when they hit the wall.

3. Sociopaths mate easily unlike nice guys but the embargo for the former is that their antisocial behaviours is not condoned by society and most times are haunted while nice guys roam freely.

4. To be successful with women and not want to be haunted by the state and society is to embrace the paradoxical nature of the men standing at the neutral point. Which is: kind not nice; dominant not a dictator; confident not aggressive; truthful not boastful; assertive not arrogant; honest not timid, smartness not cowardice.

NB: within and outside the dating corridor, the extreme or higher dark triad may deem needful/necessary but not (always) helpful. Balance is key!

Authority: positive masculinity.
Oh so that's she true meaning of positive masculinity. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
evening newspaper pro max lipsrsealed
Her marriage with the dog will still end in divorce

WildPrimate:
It did not start in Nigeria. Also, it will not end in the west.

Coming soon........... grin

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

OTHER 70+ GUYS ON HER WHATSAPP FEEL THIS WAY.
THE ENDLESS CALLS, TEXTS AND GIFTS FROM TONS OF RANDOM THIRSTY MEN IS WHAT WOMEN LIVE FOR. THIS IS WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY LOVE KEEPING MALE FRIENDS AND WOULD PREFER TO BE IN MEN'S COMPANY THAN WITH THEIR FELLOW WOMEN.

THE THINGS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO FOR THEM IS HOW THEY SURVIVE, AND THE MORE YOU STRUGGLE TO GIVE HER WHAT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN YOURSELF THE MORE OTHER MEN ALSO FIGHT TO PLEASE HER.
BY THIS WAY, SHE'S ALWAYS REPLENISHED WITH ATTENTION, AFFECTION, AND ASSISTANCE WHILE YOU'RE LEFT LACKING.

SHE WAS NEVER INTO YOU, MATE. A GIRL WHO'S INTO YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST SIMP FOR YOU. IF SHE WAS INTO YOU, YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NAGGING. HER PICTURES AND UPLOADS AND ONLINE PRESENCE AND IGNORING YOUR CALLS UPSET YOU AND SHE KNOWS THIS, BUT THIS IS THE DRAMA SHE LIVES TO ENJOY AND SHE'LL NEVER SET YOU FREE. SO YOU MUST FREE YOURSELF.
AND YOU DON'T NEED WOMEN TO HAPPY. FLUSH ALL OF THEIR CONTACTS FROM YOUR PHONE AND KEEP WHATEVER DEALINGS WITH THEM STRICTLY TRANSACTIONAL RATHER THAN EMOTIONAL.

That's the truth right there, focus on yourself, if a girl really want to have sex with you, she won't make it hard for you, no need to impress her, a girl knows what she want, they are the game

TRP is Golden, all men gaz take the pill but don't take it overdose. Women are beautiful creatures when you understand them, be the beloved not the lover, let her do the loving herself because she have many loving her already before you. Let her do the choosing.

If a girl don't want you she will need you meaning if she don't want you, she will friendzone you... if you put yourself first she will want and need you... You don't need a woman to be happy and you can't force a girl to want you.. women need all men but want few...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
AMEN!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WiszyFraud: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
light93933:
Society: A lady would treat you right if you are caring, and you give her your time.

Me: I see females dwelling with toxic guys who don't really give a fucckk about them. They beg these G's for attention, and will do anything for that attention.

It's crazy but, I found out that the way to a woman's heart is never falling in love with her. Once you fall in love, you start making mistakes that make her see you as weak. Being inlove comes with vulnerability. And vulnerable comes with weakness. Women don't like weak men.

E get as the life be sha. Weird.

I wish life was as simple as a woman loving and being faithful to a caring guy who really wishes her well.

Going through your posts, it’s obvious you’re still playing along with these biitches instead of putting them in their rightful position.. undecided

SIMPing (no matter how little) is not good for your health. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye, IAmHim1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.