Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741456 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'll just drop this and sleep.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purples25(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
After reading through this thread and almost going blind. I have reached a conclusion.

It's not that I'm cursed. The world is actually, just a wicked place.

Nothing to see here. Scroll past.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2021
DAY 261, REDPILL 2021

"Sneaky fucker strategy:" men supporting women in all of their campaigns, (even if it against men's nature and harmful to other men) and involving in self deprecation so that they can have an easy access to fvck these women.

This strategy might appear smart, yet, still remains a simp move. Manginas are disordered males!

Don't jettison quality for triviality!

Authority: don't betray your essence for nonsense.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 261, REDPILL 2021

"Sneaky fucker strategy:" men supporting women in all of their campaigns, (even if it against men's nature and harmful to other men) and involving in self deprecation so that they can have an easy access to fvck these women.

This strategy might appear smart, yet, still remains a simp move. Manginas are disordered males!

I don’t blame these women, it’s we men that keep fueling their fire.

I have a friend who always dance to women tune with the hope of getting pvssy in return funny enough he once termed me a misogyny in front of a lady just because I gave the opinion of “Never allow any woman to thrust you” without giving a room for explanation well, I like them girls sha they keep friend zoning him...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Dear men, always put yourself first.
Your self interest should come first before anything.
HODL commitment, don't be cheap with it.
Same way a woman would want you to wait till marriage before you sleep with her.

#masculinitysaturday

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2021
The next time you're in a discussion/logical argument with a feminist or a man supporting liberal culture and sexuality, ask him/her this question:

'Since liberal culture is alright, is it okay for people to have sex with animals?'

They would usually respond to the tune of seeking consent. Most would disagree with the question and their 'logical' justification will be that animals cannot give consent in sexual intercourse.

Now, an average person would be stuck at this point. However, counter with this:

'Did you ask for consent before killing the animals you eat everyday?'

This is a knockout question and would make anyone of them pause and have a rethink.

Liberal culture is damaging to the society's moral values and progress. Please speak up against it whenever you have the chance to. Nonchalance will only help to fuel the feminist imperative.

Even if western liberal culture should come to Nigeria after we have seen everything happening over there, at least don't make it easy. It's not right.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
grin cheesy
This lady has always been posting sh!t since time immemorial...smh

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 261, REDPILL 2021

I've said it before that the future battle against manosphere is not gynocentrism, feminism or the emancipation of women it is against the weak men to that can be easily be manipulate against men, the funiest part of it is that these weak men are at the top in every sector "GET YOURSELF PREPARED " cuz the battle is about to go down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Epositive(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lack of self-control, high libido, attention-loving spirit, financial gains, indecision, sexual greed among other reasons would make a girl cheat on you regardless of the intensity of love you both share.

On the flip side, a girl may not cheat on you if she is contented, sexually rigid, has low libido, does not enjoy sex or she's a virgin.

In essence, amongst other criteria, find a sexually disciplined lady if you don't want to be cheated on. The best you can get around is a virgin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oopps the room is dry grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just for laughs guys... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I present to you the coldest man alive, the first man to overdose on the redpill.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin Evening newspaper logic dismantled.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Evening newspaper logic dismantled.
Invincible, I love this show, waiting for next season

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
The next time you're in a discussion/logical argument with a feminist or a man supporting liberal culture and sexuality, ask him/her this question:

'Since liberal culture is alright, is it okay for people to have sex with animals?'

They would usually respond to the tune of seeking consent. Most would disagree with the question and their 'logical' justification will be that animals cannot give consent in sexual intercourse.

Now, an average person would be stuck at this point. However, counter with this:

'Did you ask for consent before killing the animals you eat everyday?'

This is a knockout question and would make anyone of them pause and have a rethink.

Liberal culture is damaging to the society's moral values and progress. Please speak up against it whenever you have the chance to. Nonchalance will only help to fuel the feminist imperative.

Even if western liberal culture should come to Nigeria after we have seen everything happening over there, at least don't make it easy. It's not right.
Did we even ask for consent self for the animals to become pets?

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
same question with locking them up (zoo).

Trex4:
Did we even ask for consent self for the animals to become pets?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:
After reading through this thread and almost going blind. I have reached a conclusion.

If u are a female indeed i pity ur sorry brain, though i understand guys masquerading like females.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

If u are a female indeed i pity ur sorry brain, though i understand guys masquerading like females.
We don't quote 'f' monikers bro. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by karkinase(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Guys how do you handle when ur girlfriend complains of not showing emotions, for instance my girl complains that I dont cry, shocked I don't show am scared to lose her and all dose Telemundo stuff .

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
karkinase:
Guys how do you handle when ur girlfriend complains of not showing emotions, for instance my girl complains that I dont cry, shocked I don't show am scared to lose her and all dose Telemundo stuff .
stay cold and let her keep complaining. the moment you slack and bitchify yourself, she's gone.

37 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by karkinase(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
sajmark:

stay cold and let her keep complaining. the moment you slack and bitchify yourself, she's gone.
I understand all this women very well..they want you to simp .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
The more expensive or thoughtful the gift you give a girl, the greater the risk that she will subconsciously begin to think she is too good for you. Never break the bank for her. Be as cheap as you can be!!! - Fella in Versace

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Amperes:

No need to be emotional on this, he has stated some facts, i expect you to also counter with facts so we can all learn. One thing is clear, masturbation is a dangerous habit just like habitual drinking, smoking, sex addiction, gambling addiction e.t.c It is also dangerous to encourage masturbation as opposed to 'the real thing" as there is a very big likelihood of becoming addicted which is where the real problem lies. However, the facts stated by CAPSLOCKED are very valid; masturbation cannot lead to STI's, unwanted pregnancies, SIMPING, pesdestalizing pussy e.t.c These are facts that speak for themselves. The reason why Men simp is because they feel that is the sure way to get pussy. Women have been manipulating men with pussy or "the hope of pussy" for a very long time. What if that power was taken away from them, what else would they manipulate men with. BTW women masturbate more than men, they dont just come out to admit it.
Masturbation should never be encouraged. Learn game.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Masturbation should never be encouraged. Learn game.

Reak Talk
2 people you hardly see masturbating.
1.You hardly see a player masturbating
2. You hardly see a man who has decided to be redpilled masturbating.

Its the jack n jills of this world, the mr nice guys who always wait last, the guys who feel they need to do favors for a woman to get the pussy but alas never do then resort to masturbating.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:31am On Sep 19, 2021
DAY 262, REDPILL 2021

Don't put more work than necessary because you don't have an infinite supply of time and energy.

This is especially true of women.

Authority: be smart.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021
karkinase:

I understand all this women very well..they want you to simp .
women like bad guys most times because they feel they can change them, the more she tries but fails to change the bad guy the more obsessed about him she becomes... but the moment she successfully changes the bad guy (see finish), she automatically loses interest because the new him wasn't the person she fell for.
example is the 2baba and Annie Idibia saga, she married a player with hopes of changing him... the more she fails to change him the more obsessed about him she becomes.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2021
purples25:

The world was fine until eve came and here we are.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Hehehe.....

Saw this on Facebook today...

The men that make her heart beat and feel all giddy are the bad guys and alpha males...

The men that make her feel warm and secure are the beta simps...

And these are they men they were encouraged to get married to for provision of security and warmth...

You can't unsee it once you've seen it..

Even if you don't immediately see it, it will come to you because you are aware of it...

Take your pill today..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Hehehe grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2021
most of us have been at the receiving end of this grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe.....

Saw this on Facebook today...

The men that make her heart beat and feel all giddy are the bad guys and alpha males...

The men that make her feel warm and secure are the beta simps...

And these are they men they were encouraged to get married to for provision of security and warmth...

You can't unsee it once you've seen it..

Even if you don't immediately see it, it will come to you because you are aware of it...

Take your pill today..

The goal is to make her feel both.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
It starts from her demanding small data money of #200, next thing you're buying her lunch, next thing you are paying for her school fees, next thing you're buying her phone,next thing you're funding her lifestyle,next thing you're paying for her rent, all those resources you should have channeled to profitable ventures, whether she's giving you sex or not is irrelevant, your strength ( money from your sweat) is going to her when there is no future with her

Moral lesson
Beware of the small seeds of Simping, they become thick forests after their growth when years have accumulated, and at that stage even the redpill might not be able to save you

PS; it's good to have a redpilled brother around you online and especially offline to keep you in check so you won't err, and even if you err in your ways they put you back on track, one daughter of Eve almost got me today from an unexpected temptation if not for my redpilled roommate

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.