Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2740812 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I am devoted to spreading the redpill amongst men because I started as a first grade simp when I was introduced into the dating sphere and I suffered for it. I’ll share my story here soon for everyone to read and know that this world is not a friendly place for boys and men. Thank you and all other contributors to this page.
I for like hear you story o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
These is the effect of wasting your prime fertility years whoring about and chasing Masculine careers due to a very weak feminized paternity figure, one being a billionaire doesn't mean one is an alpha in totality due to high socio-economic status in the heirachy among his fellow men, as these failure can't raise his daughters properly, all of them are brainwashed feminist indoctrinated in western educational institutions and can't find suitors to settle down with in their peaks years, now these one is aging and her value in the sexual market place has greatly devalued, and just like all mordern women she settles with pets channelling her maternal instincts to taking care of puppies instead of raising children
THIS LOOKS SO UNREAL AND UNIMAGINABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iwonafterall:

You spoke intelligently but you’re wrong nonetheless. There is such a thing as anecdotal evidence right?

Regardless of whether you smoke mildly or not, it still will damage your system, same thing with masturbation. It’s effect on a man is way different than that of a woman because women do not have semen and an appendage.

It’s really hard to draw the line between when you indulge casually and when you become an addict.

Can anyone here tell me truthfully that they have a strict timetable for wanking which they adhere to judiciously?

Mind you, your body can tell when you have normal sex versus when you self-service, and that’s why you feel differently even though it’s same ejaculation.

Sex is an exchange and as you give her, there is also something you’re taking from her either in her breath, sweat, vaginal juice or whatever to counteract or manage your loss.

Why do you trust science blindly at the expense of anecdotal evidence? Is there any animal that masturbates? Yet men are supposed to be higher animals right?

I was a serial masturbator from as early as 9 and for many years thereafter. I still struggle with the urges so believe me when I say flee from it. There’s nothing good about it. It’s evil

It will give you ED.
It can damage your dick nerves.
It can shrink your dick.
It can cause depression.
It will make you dull because semen and cerebrospinal juice have same components.
It will destroy your looks.
It will damage your self esteem eventually.
It will drain your energy and fill you with guilt which others can subtly pick up on but won’t know the cause.
It will make you age faster.
It will make you weak all the time.
It will distort your spirituality.
It brings bad luck.
It makes your manhood look ugly.
It will chase ladies away from you as they somehow can tell. I don’t know how.
It will destroy your normal body metabolism and cause you body odor and many other health problems.

I can go on and on. If after this, you still think it’s worth it, by all means carry on but I have done my bit in the betterment of men.

Nice one. I like what you said.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shuggaa: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

You sound like a Yahoo boy
You dey Benin?

UR guy man dey test her loyalty,I believe. ..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omo, naso I chop blocking unto say I no send birthday money or gift grin grin shocked

These daughters of eve ehn grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Iwonafterall: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
KiNg0G:

I can relate, just like Ck, once that shitx is in your system.... you need another heat to calm pressure.

Masturbatión, once that shitx is in your head, your fûcked bro grin grin grin grin so fûcked, because no how you try, you need just one touch to retain balance.

I agree 100%. Everyman should curse the day they discovered that shit. It’s when you decide to stop that you would realize you have a big problem on your hands grin

No pussy can grab you as tight as your hand can and that’s the beginning of sexual degeneracy.

I put it forth that sex does not even cure the urge for wanking. It’s a scary and vicious cycle with no known cure except sheer will and determination which would also require thesame energy you are dispelling, thus you’re likely to remain in a lethargic state which is highly conducive to the vice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Omo, naso I chop blocking unto say I no send birthday money or gift grin grin shocked

Don't be too direct.

Treat women like little children.

Infact treat every body else apart from you like little children.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Don't be too direct.

grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Austeeenxx: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Porsha Evans
The Kind of Google search I did to find this name
angry
May God cure us from konji.
Akshually, her name is hot4lexi

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shuggaa:

UR guy man dey test her loyalty,I believe. ..
Wetin you mean?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Austeeenxx: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
temi1290:

Lexi love

You na boss.
But you no dey like one of my guy wey fit identify ANY Instagram model by just looking at their asss. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by EaglePredict(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
In the ever-evolving world of online sports betting, we are seeing more and more creative markets as time marches on.

Here is a short but intensive video i just posted where i exposed one of those creative betting market options that has proven to be one of the safest and reliable

You will be surprised at how just this simple market options can make you always win your bets consistently

Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsM7R_JeHg

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iwonafterall:

I agree 100%. Everyman should curse the day they discovered that shit. It’s when you decide to stop that you would realize you have a big problem on your hands grin

No pussy can grab you as tight as your hand can and that’s the beginning of sexual degeneracy.

I put it forth that sex does not even cure the urge for wanking. It’s a scary and vicious cycle with no known cure except sheer will and determination which would also require thesame energy you are dispelling, thus you’re likely to remain in a lethargic state which is highly conducive to the vice.

When you see a drug addict you go know, it kills them from the outside.( Looking unkept n all)

But a masturbating addict kills from the inside, it's a slow poison.

It's better to be an homosexual...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akuruoulo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2021

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.

Simpleton did he deny it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Skepticus:

ProphetJeroboam, Dizzysh and some other monikers (I can't remember now) that started dropping deep red pill nuggets in recent months, give me (and other older regular monikers on this thread) the "morale" to keep pushing the red pill. Sometimes, it gets tiring having to "argue" blue pill crap that some folks spill here for whatever reasons.

Your perspectives are always refreshing. I like the fact that the red pill awareness/knowledge for men is deeply understood and well articulated by folks like you.
The Fedral Ministary Of Sisterhood are making sex scarce for men in order gain their resources. Nobody will question a woman for displaying intimacy gadget even some women are now using pet dog and pussycat to give the head but is forbiden for a man get himself involve in such act
On my conclusion woman find a physically manscline man attractive , a man ought to man-up to avoid being classfied as a weak man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JerkyChan(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kings please I need your counsel here.
I’ve known this girl for a while now and she’s the only girl among the girls I roll that comes close to the ‘girlfriend tag’

My personal aspirations takes precedence over everybody, followed by my family, then maybe relationships follow. Hence, when I make important life decisions, I keep the females out of completely.

Earlier this year I left for the UK for a 6 months course and this girl in question didn’t know until about 2 months later and she kept accusing of shutting her out of my life.

Without boring you further, I’ll be coming back home next week and she’s asked me to get her a phone when returning. This is my dilemmas.

Now the problem is not the cost of the phone, I’ve got the resources to get her anything I want. It’s the fact that she asked for it, and making me think she’s feeling entitled to it.

The imp in me is telling me to tell her to go fvck herself; but another part of me is thinking to get her the phone.

NB: She’s a nice girl, and I’m the first guy she’s dated (she’s 19); but i know women enough to know that a lot of things aren’t as they seem.

Gents, what do I do?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rilwayne001:

WHO NO CARE NO CARE [img][/img] cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iwonafterall:

GOD CAN CHANGE IT

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Don't be too direct.

THEN U AUTOMATICALLY BECOME FOOL /MUGU

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
KiNg0G:

When you see a drug addict you go know, it kills them from the outside.( Looking unkept n all)

But a masturbating addict kills from the inside, it's a slow poison.

It's better to be an homosexual...
INSANE THEORIES

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dabronze:
The Fedral Ministary Of Sisterhood are making sex scarce for men in order gain their resources. Nobody will question a woman for displaying intimacy gadget even some women are now using pet dog and pussycat to give the head but is forbiden for a man get himself involve in such act
On my conclusion woman find a physically manscline man attractive , a man ought to man-up to avoid being classfied as a weak man.
PLEASING Woman IS NOW PRIORITY THAN PLEASING GOD cry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
2dice01:
We keep on enriching the female Gender

With Birthday Photoshoot of less than 7k
An average girl will rake in nothing less than 50k money/gift from guys who won't even see her physically
SO THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HELP AGAIN ,MUST WE EAT FLESH EACH TIME WE HELP OTHERS ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidswhales(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
JerkyChan:
I’ve known this girl for a while now and she’s the only girl among the girls I roll that comes close to the ‘girlfriend tag’

My personal aspirations takes precedence over everybody, followed by my family, then maybe relationships follow. Hence, when I make important life decisions, I keep the females out of completely.

Earlier this year I left for the UK for a 6 months course and this girl in question didn’t know until about 2 months later and she kept accusing of shutting her out of my life.

Without boring you further, I’ll be coming back home next week and she’s asked me to get her a phone when returning. This is my dilemmas.

Now the problem is not the cost of the phone, I’ve got the resources to get her anything I want. It’s the fact that she asked for it, and making me think she’s feeling entitled to it.

The imp in me is telling me to tell her to go fvck herself; but another part of me is thinking to get her the phone.

NB: She’s a nice girl, and I’m the first guy she’s dated (she’s 19); but i know women enough to know that a lot of things aren’t as they seem.

Gents, what do I do?

Good one! Now, the advice i'd be giving you is based on the word "she's a nice girl" that I saw and secondly to know if your instinct about her feeling entitled is true.

Buy the phone, but do not give her the phone, I repeat do not give her the phone just yet.
Come up with whatever reasons telling her why you could not get her the phone she asked for.
Now take note of exactly what comes out of her mouth at that instance, notice her body language, expression etc.

Wait for at least a month(If you can wait for more than a month, it would be much better so as for you to see her true nature)to see her behaviour towards you whenever you guys see, or whenever you chat or call her.

Now some of the things you should watch out for are:
Does she still act cool with you? Is she still being nice? Has she been giving you attitude or mood swings? And a whole lot more that you know of personally.

If she passes all the tests, you definitely can give her as a surprise after a month. If she does not pass the test, just know that shes into you cause of your status, what she can get from you and so on. Dont fail to discard her immediately if shes not the kinda person you need except you wanna keep eating her cookie (well thats up to you ), but whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE HER THE PHONE, IF SHE FAILS PLEASE.

PS: Be very careful and not let Pussy judge your actions, because once you get a taste of it, without being logical, THE CAT would definitely get you, and that would judge your actions, hence giving her the phone immediately, which means the purpose of buying the phone to shit test has been defeated making you extremely vulnerable to her future manipulations(if truly she is, though all girls are manipulative, just that its of varying degree.keep this in mind always!)

Feel free to do whatever you want with the phone you bought with your money if she doesnt pass the test. I suggest you use it personally or give your dad, mom or any of your siblings whos much in need of a good phone.
That feels and sounds much better and they'd feel much appreciated than an entitled gf.

You welcome grin

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
DieRich5:
undecided
If she can't say yes the first time pls just forget it............
I disagree..... CAN'T YOU TRY TO KNOW SOMEONE BETTER BEFORE LETTING THEM INTO YOUR LIFE ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
[s]
Iwonafterall:

You spoke intelligently but you’re wrong nonetheless. There is such a thing as anecdotal evidence right?

Regardless of whether you smoke mildly or not, it still will damage your system, same thing with masturbation. It’s effect on a man is way different than that of a woman because women do not have semen and an appendage.

It’s really hard to draw the line between when you indulge casually and when you become an addict.

Can anyone here tell me truthfully that they have a strict timetable for wanking which they adhere to judiciously?

Mind you, your body can tell when you have normal sex versus when you self-service, and that’s why you feel differently even though it’s same ejaculation.

Sex is an exchange and as you give her, there is also something you’re taking from her either in her breath, sweat, vaginal juice or whatever to counteract or manage your loss.

Why do you trust science blindly at the expense of anecdotal evidence? Is there any animal that masturbates? Yet men are supposed to be higher animals right?

I was a serial masturbator from as early as 9 and for many years thereafter. I still struggle with the urges so believe me when I say flee from it. There’s nothing good about it. It’s evil

It will give you ED.
It can damage your dick nerves.
It can shrink your dick.
It can cause depression.
It will make you dull because semen and cerebrospinal juice have same components.
It will destroy your looks.
It will damage your self esteem eventually.
It will drain your energy and fill you with guilt which others can subtly pick up on but won’t know the cause.
It will make you age faster.
It will make you weak all the time.
It will distort your spirituality.
It brings bad luck.
It makes your manhood look ugly.
It will chase ladies away from you as they somehow can tell. I don’t know how.
It will destroy your normal body metabolism and cause you body odor and many other health problems.

I can go on and on. If after this, you still think it’s worth it, by all means carry on but I have done my bit in the betterment of men.

[/s]

NEXT TIME, KINDLY JUST CALL ME AN IDĮOT AND LET'S ALL MOVE ON, INSTEAD OF SUBJECTING ME TO THE WORLD'S WORST REPORT. GOD!!

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
JerkyChan:

Gents, what do I do?
Buy her the phone bros, nor be uk use o.. brand-new sealed, receipt in her name and everything.

Infact try add power bank join am...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow shocked ... Simps always learn the hard way cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
trust me,those guys never learn anything.if money enter hand,Dem go continue from where Dem stop.

heartofcity12:

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

I disagree..... CAN'T YOU TRY TO KNOW SOMEONE BETTER BEFORE LETTING THEM INTO YOUR LIFE ?
u can't see a girl today ND ask her to be ur GF na.......u too be doing things like chatting, hangout.......... I'm only saying if u ask a girl to be ur GF ND she didn't give u any better reply......so don't ask her again if she didn't respond to u sooner........ meaning she don't like u bro tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
Dem be fool angry if I see any man do dis shit, I go call am insult am, tell the guy wat he don't know

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
This thread has been on fire lately cheesy

Una weldone

For those seeking advice on the girls they are wooing.

My general advice is..
Hope she is not the only woman in your life??
Its always easier to get into a woman's heart when she is just one of many wink
U tend to make very right decisions when u hv other options..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
trust me,those guys never learn anything.if money enter hand,Dem go continue from where Dem stop.

No doubt grin grin
They’re the major reasons behind these girls entitlements.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinez39s(m), forke(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.