Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749598 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
King0G, stop using alternate accounts when mentioning me, and stop pretending to be someone else. Use your real account like a man with balls.
How Do You Find Out?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lightway:

You want her, if not. You will tell her straight to her face that you will never sleep with her, kiss her or date her... Then she will stop... But you're still giving her green light
while a direct approach might ease the situation,she's got legit reasons for the green light.
if he chooses a direct confrontation,it might end up casting him.
After all,whats the big deal in a making a joke or saying hi to a fellow colleauge.
Assuming he wasn't redpilled,direct confrontation would've been ideal.
Lets not forget the fact that he's in a gynocentric society,whatever she says is what stands,he just gotta thread lightly and let things play out naturally.
Rikudo knows his game and i know he'll do us proud

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ronnnie:

Doentay Wilder is thier role model...
Look at the fight between Wilder and fury 3...Wilder put on Mass on his upper body and neglected his lower body...that led to his fatigue after fifth round Kos his upper body was heavier than his lower body(chicken legs) while fury's body was balanced Kos he had natural big legs to support his upper body so he had better stamina and endurance
You dey talk nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

You dey talk nonsense undecided
Did you watch the match or listen to the Post match analysis.....if I was saying nonsense then stats your own fact or opinion Kos am very sure you have none...if I was wrong you would have stated the obvious and given reasons why I was wrong..I train boxing(tho not a professional) and my trainer made this known to us as to work on your legs as well to have better stamina and endurance which Wilder lacked in that match...
You just criticize without contributing anything...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ronnnie:

Did you watch the match or listen to the Post match analysis.....if I was saying nonsense then stats your own fact or opinion Kos am very sure you have none...if I was wrong you would have stated the obvious and given reasons why I was wrong..I train boxing(tho not a professional) and my trainer made this known to us as to work on your legs as well to have better stamina and endurance which Wilder lacked in that match...
You just criticize without contributing anything...
Or maybe fury was just bigger than wilder

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Or maybe fury was just bigger than wilder
Fury is bigger due to having more body fat but Wilder has most muscles than fat while reverse is the case for fury...when fury has bigger legs (tho natural) than Wilder (who has thin legs)...
As a boxer,as you are working on your upper body to accumulate more muscles,you must also work on your lower part to be able to support the upper body and carry it's weight for a longer time....Take a look of Anthony Joshua workouts and see how he works on his legs as well as upper body...it's very important...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmaodet:

You are right bro. It is sickening when I hear that statement- she stood by me thick and thin. As if she is doing him a favour by being around him.
hey man

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
@rikudosennin,
hahaha,i love your post.
it was just too hilarious.
she really wants to smack those balls of yours lol.
she's already playing her game,you best be at alert.
a woman never backs down easily like a man would.
she knows you're different,her pussy sees alpha quality in you hence the non-stop green light.
its a work environment,pls dont give in to the temptress cuz she can use that to manipulate you in so many ways.
just have this in your heart,she's not your friend ,never will be.
the attacks are gonna keep coming even more direct than ever.
you got the upper hand cuz you know all their tricks.
Remember,her pussy is what's chasing you not her heart so you're in for a long ride.
Don't loose guard one bit and never be nice to her.

Thank you brother, I will continue to keep her at an arms length.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
On today’s episode of “Shiit Testing”. . . .

I wonder what she was thinking angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lightway:

You want her, if not. You will tell her straight to her face that you will never sleep with her, kiss her or date her... Then she will stop... But you're still giving her green light

Tell her what? cheesy cheesy The day I tell her all that is the day I get fired and get arrested for sexual harassment. Thank you all the same.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
exactly

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
King0G, stop using alternate accounts when mentioning me, and stop pretending to be someone else. Use your real account like a man with balls.
lol I swear bro I no be kingOG

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Martinez39s:

when last did you masturbàte?
your obsessions towards my name knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Battalion1:
lol I swear bro I no be kingOG
no your me, I wrote that shîtx, Martinez39s the renowned masturbàtor changed my life and taught me how to relate with emm girls.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
KiNg0G:
when last did you masturbàte?
your obsessions towards my name knows no bound.
Stop foòling yourself. No one is obsessed with you. Next time, mention me with this your main account like a man with balls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
Stop foòling yourself. No one is obsessed with you. Next time, mention me with this your main account like a man with balls.
You are such a kid

I see a 17 to 19year old boy anytime I read your post.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Andremalan731:
I have a very close friend who knows a lot about the red pill
He talks about the red pill all the time
He post about it every day on his WhatsApp status
But this my guy is aggressively simping for his girlfriend
He is investing a lot in this girl even with the fact that this girl has been showing hoe tendencies.
This girl still goes out on date with her toasters even with the fact that this my guy is paying her school fees in a private university
Bought her an IPhone
She is in one expensive catering school
Na this my guy still pay for the registration
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc
He has literally taking over as her father and this girl is still misbehaving and my guy still continue to invest

I don follow am talk tire, the thing almost cause fight between us
The guy said he will continue to invest in her whatever comes out of it he will take it like a man
Can you imagine ??

How can someone know a lot about the redpill and still continue to simp this hard.
No be juju be that

redpill is just a word. It's just a name, it's Just a title, like (pastors,imam) many preaches but don't do accordingly.

Even the strongest of men fell to the deceit and manipulations of women in the bible, don't be surprise 98% of hardcore redpillers can give you different quotes, but immediately they see a figure with yansh and breast the whole scenarios changes.

Everything it's in the mind, it's just some men just like over do it.

Here is a simple analysis
As for me

*if I see a girl and she get big back, I dey look yansh, especially if the yansh dey well ( that nor mean say, I go come go beg her make she open legs for me to enter) I dey my lane, I get eyes...so I must look before I throway face.
Redpill nor tell you say make you noi look yansh.

* Some guys go form hardcore, when dey see female, they go pretend not to look yansh, meanwhile deep down, they really won observe that yansh....but no, because them be redpillers them go throway face. (That's not the way to train the mind)

Ps: As a redpiller, nor let a female yansh and breast move you, that nor mean say you nor go look am.

observe am well, make you see say nothing de there, na sheet full am... than to ignore.

Look am well, then throway face!!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
KiNg0G:

redpill is just a word. It's just a name, it's Just a title, like (pastors,imam) many preaches but don't do accordingly.

Even the strongest of men fell to the deceit and manipulations of women in the bible, don't be surprise 98% of hardcore redpillers can give you different quotes, but immediately they see a figure with yansh and breast the whole scenarios changes.

Everything it's in the mind, it's just some men just like over do it.

Here is a simple analysis
As for me

*if I see a girl and she get big back, I dey look yansh, especially if the yansh dey well ( that nor mean say, I go come go beg her make she open legs for me to enter) I dey my lane, I get eyes...so I must look before I throway face.
Redpill nor tell you say make you noi look yansh.

* Some guys go form hardcore, when dey see female, they go pretend not to look yansh, meanwhile deep down, they really won observe that yansh....but no, because them be redpillers them go throway face. (That's not the way to train the mind)

Ps: As a redpiller, nor let a female yansh and breast move you, that nor mean say you nor go look am.

observe am well, make you see say nothing de there, na sheet full am... than to ignore.

Look am well, then throway face!!
you contradicted your statement by saying "nor let Nyash and breast move you, but literally you were moved by breast and Nyash, thats why you looked /glanced in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
you contradicted your statement by saying "nor let Nyash and breast move you, but literally you were moved by breast and Nyash, thats why you looked /glanced in the first place
no contradiction, you Just didn't get the concept.
looking at her big back does not generally mean am moved by it.

I have eyes, that's what my sight showed me to see, why deprive myself from nature.

same way she's looking at my wristwatch, checking out my attire or my car.

we look each other throway face that's all.

you see me, I see you. balance diet.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
PETUK:
hey man

Hello bro.
I tried chatting you up on WhatsApp but I guess your number is not on it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
exactly

Exactly.
This is the mentality.
Anybody that wants to stay should stay else should get the Bleep out.
No lady is doing a man favour by dating him or staying beside him.
The sky is big enough for all birds to fly

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Astrid4:
Good morning Kings

Well, for me rather than not playing the game at all, I will play fail and learn many times to pick the gain the necessary life knowledges and experiences for future relationships.
For me, the more ladies I meet, woo, date etc. I makes me get better and better from my mistakes on the long run.
Practice they say makes perfect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:56am On Oct 23, 2021
l love to hear statements like
"You have changed"
"You are now doing big boy for me"
"Are we fighting?"
[img]https://c./JmOACZuFjksAAAAS/thanos-infinity-war.gif[/img]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Love only exists in the imagination of most men...
While most men are "loving" their girl, each girl is busy making a calculated decision of which circumstances is best for her, which guy is most attractive to her, which guy is best for her, when she should get married etc... A woman's "love" of a guy is largely conditional upon the provision of good sex or resources (money)... most guys feel hurt when their "love" is unreciprocated - well here you have your answer....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2021
luminouz:

That shiit is real. But only works on rich dudes not a broke redpiller like me. Which girl wan use 1M do kayanmata on me,only to end up drinking sour gaari? grin
They're fake bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2021
DAY 296, REDPILL 2021

Simp: you neglect relevant things so that both of you can be satisfied and assume happiness.

Beta: you succumb to her demands so that she can be satisfied even if it is to your own detriment.

Awakened: you do the needful but convinces her about the importance of such.

Transcendental: you do the needful and don't give a fvck whether she decides to stay or exit.

Authority: be smart

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Think4Myself:

He's a simp for defending someone that's being cyber bullied??
What does that even have to do with redpill
This isn't redpill undecided
hold it there,who is cyber bullied here,the tiwa herself who intentionally did what she did,a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler and rude boy has always acted stupid.
Do you think his opinion would stop anything or comments online,rudeboy as well as tiwa is daft but they are popular.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Love only exists in the imagination of most men...
While most men are "loving" their girl, each girl is busy making a calculated decision of which circumstances is best for her, which guy is most attractive to her, which guy is best for her, when she should get married etc... A woman's "love" of a guy is largely conditional upon the provision of good sex or resources (money)... most guys feel hurt when their "love" is unreciprocated - well here you have your answer....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2021
BigBashiru:
Why are girls 18-25 mostly unwilling to settle down?
Because they have estimated the demand from guys, seen the demand is very high, and estimate the demand will continue to be high....which is why they kind of postpone marriage - notice the female folk only always do what is best for them...

Why are women 25 - 35 willing to settle down/ marry?
It is not because they are "mature" but because they have seen visible signs of ageing in the body and have seen they are becoming less and less competitive in the sexual market place and want to maximize the small piece of their sexual market value that is left.

Is a woman a help meet?
i do not believe that women are help meets - these are extremely selfish creatures who only always do what is best for them. For a woman to be in a long term relationship with you, she has to believe you are the best for her; this also explains why they tend to jump ship when they feel they have seen a better guy. And they are also primarily out for your money so no most are not help meets.

What is in marriage for a man?
Aside children and maybe companionship (in case of medical emergency), many men see no reason to get married... At 32 when a woman is getting married, the guy at 32 is in his prime while the girl is no longer in her prime - so marriage is cheating guys....cos the girl no gree get married in her prime....

My money is mine while his money is ours....
This is the female national anthem of selfishness in marriages. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
hold it there,who is cyber bullied here,the tiwa herself who intentionally did what she did,a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler and rude boy has always acted stupid.
Do you think his opinion would stop anything or comments online,rudeboy as well as tiwa is daft but they are popular.
She intentionally leaked her sex tape? undecided
This isn't redpill man!
Tiwa savage is a hoe?? How??
She had sex with her man and it got leaked, how does that make her a hoe??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
BotafogoJunior:
lol, Dem see Wizkid post about it Person wey Dy close pass rude boy ND don even eat her for sure.............as a guy shouldn't have post anything cus who video Dem when having sex? I Dy reason say na she posted it jor, she gat no shame at all......see her 4 stage ND the way she Dy talk
female celebrities re shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.