Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2747219 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
OldbutGold:
If only I had seen this thread long before now, I would've averted the mistakes I made.
it's never too late bro.
you came at the right time.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
DieRich5:
nawao cry I nor pity am again.....mk she milk am well angry

Dude broke the bro code big time,he doesn't even get called to the national team often,2017/18 season he scored 29 goals for inter still didn't make it to the world cup.

Another culprit is Thibaut Courtios of Real Madrid and Belgium, stole Kevin de bryne girl.Would have been suspended from the national team subject to Kevin's approval but he declined.Both of them ain't on talking terms even when they're in NT camp

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OldbutGold(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

it's never too late bro.
it's never.

Glad I found the "goldmine"
I am already on a road to self rediscovery.

Feel so annoyed with myself.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
temi1290:

Dude broke the bro code big time,he doesn't even get called to the national team often,2017/18 season he scored 29 goals for inter still didn't make it to the world cup.

Another culprit is Thibaut Courtios of Real Madrid and Belgium, stole Kevin de bryne girl.Would have been suspended from the national team subject to Kevin's approval but he declined.Both of them ain't on talking terms even when they're in NT camp

wat wrong with this footballer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Whattt shocked
But why some guys dey do that kain rubbish,no self respect at all undecided

temi1290:

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
OldbutGold:

Glad I found the "goldmine" I am already on a road to self rediscovery.

Feel so annoyed with myself.
you should be happy, old mistakes don't define us.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
DieRich5:
why video ur self having sex......is dat normal

Her BF record it so as the video com take reach the person dat leak it

brands have already dropped her......why? Cus it not a sex tape ND I don't see any reason for dat

U said her man record it but she knows about it undecided

video ur self while having sex is abnormal act

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Always remember tongue

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BSsniffer: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
DieRich5:
video ur self while having sex is abnormal act

Don't you think not minding ones business and gossiping like a woman on social media is abnormal? Or spending hours talking about gender and women as a man? Cus i ain't getting the memo.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ladikwa(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guys my conscience always disturb me, when ever I want to use girls fo sex. when ever we are getting close to becoming intimate, I just start avoiding them. because I don’t want them to get hurt, even though I know they can very cold and wicked towards guys who love them. What might be the reason for this guys.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ladikwa:
Guys my conscience always disturb me, when ever I want to use girls fo sex. when ever we are getting close to becoming intimate, I just start avoiding them. because I don’t want them to get hurt, even though I know they can very cold and wicked towards guys who love them. What might be the reason for this guys.
ur a nice guy and u don't wanna hurt anyone feelings tongue
Don't play, if it Ain't you............

the evil me u can't run away from it for forever bro, either Dem hurt u or u hurt dem...........but u can have sex with Dem without hurting anyone na undecided sex is not a evil thing na

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
DieRich5:
wat wrong with this footballer undecided

MJBOLT:
Whattt shocked
But why some guys dey do that kain rubbish,no self respect at all undecided

Self-respect for c*nt mata?

Nothing about that is particularly shocking. Sports people and entertainers are notorious philanderers. Their WAGs are just as infamous for being adventurous.

An unwritten rule does exist though, like in the military. A maxim that's pretty similar to the regular "don't sh*t where you eat" apropos. Essentially to maintain comradery, WAGs are off-limits. Also, any sexual relationship that could trigger a scandal--like Terry or Giggs--is bad for optics and commercial reasons.

If you were to fall afoul of these rules, never let the secret get out.

This does not in any way mean the vast majority of professionals and WAGs in sports and entertainment aren't Kardashian-esque. They certainly are. Soldiers cheat all the time when they're deployed; just don't f*ck the wife/gf of the guy who'd have your back in a firefight. Entertainers, athletes, footballers do too.

Their WAGs are not left out. When the boys are away at training, locations, recording studios, match days, tours; they're getting their plumbing done. You have to realize the plurality of these women aren't chaste by design. In their single days, they flock to after parties and work jobs that give them the most visibility lying in wait like a leopard.

Granted, you have the outliers like Messi's wife and De Ligt's gf; but women are AWALT. Simply by association with other WAGs, it's not outside the realm of possibility that the fast lane calls out to them, if it hasn't already.

I know I'm painting with a broad stroke here, but I would never take a bet that the likes of Ronaldo's gf (she worked at a high end store), Casillas' wife (sports reporter), Pique's wife (entertainer) have been, are, and will always be faithful to the hunks they call partners. The same is true for the guys by the way. You could say, they're perfect for each other.

I'll try not to absolve Icardi of any blames. But where he did screw up was sticking his d*ck in crazy. You NEVER do that. Wanda had a choreographed plan. Her partner had hit his ceiling and she wanted to level up; and I mean looking like that after 3 kids and with the way society place women on pedestals; of course she believed it was her divine right to land an upgrade. You'd be crazy to think Icardi was her first and only choice.

In fact, most men, including those calling her a wh*re and sh*t would have no problem joining her in the sack. They may not pull an Icardi, not necessarily because they're smart but because they're commitment phobes; but they almost certainly would tap. There is hardly any sexually active guy on this thread that hasn't clapped someone else's gf's/partner's/spouse's a**. I see all the objections against cheating and spinning plates; that does not f**l me one bit.

Icardi should have known Wanda was trouble. How did he expect a woman who agreed or pressed him to share a tasteless fam photo with the kids not to drag him on social media when they fall out. Wanda should have read the fable about the Scorpion and the Frog.

Courtois' problem was that his secret got out.

-Lord

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ladikwa:

The reason is the disconcerting notion you have that having consensual s*x is hurtful.

Sure, women wield sex as a tool to be used to achieve set objectives. However, you should know, besides its use as a tool; it is an activity they absolutely relish. When a woman is hurt because she had sex, the activity isn't the crux of their disappointment; it's the access they granted.

That's on them.

Think of sex as mutually beneficial; like sharing the tab on a relaxing vacation in Venice. If she's not stopping you, she's very likely enjoying the tryst, and that's all that should matter to you. In that moment, when she is moaning and creaming, it's like watching a movie or having a dance together.

Don't get caught in the Byzantine web of how a future her evaluates the bang. You have no control over that and it really is none of your business.

-Lord

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Lord Adam, you back bro? shocked
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Just noticed this guy is always on people status with his bluepilled advice, telling men to not dread their women by creating competitive anxiety and also men should take back cheating partners even if they are cuckolded they should work out the relationship, once a woman cheats on you, that's the end of the relationship,it shows she doesn't admire or respect you because for her to do such it takes emotional detachment of her from you to have the state of mind for cheating

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2021
Solomon Buchi is a male feminist grin
The guy don calm down,you should see his tweets from previous years.

BLOODYSPERM:
Just noticed this guy is always on people status with his bluepilled advice, telling men to not dread their women by creating competitive anxiety and also men should take back cheating partners even if they are cuckolded they should work out the relationship, once a woman cheats on you, that's the end of the relationship,it shows she doesn't admire or respect you because for her to do such it takes emotional detachment of her from you to have the state of mind for cheating

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
It's this guy that mostly insults and calls men animals right? Well, I'm not surprised though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
DAY 297, REDPILL 2021

You are a simp If you can't do it for a male friend in need but can for a woman who just hang her legs outside.

Bros before h0es.

Authority: don't be stupid!

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Haha i love today's message.
Many that claim to be redpilled will find themselves under this category.
They'll betray a brother in a heartbeat because of a vaginarian.
Well news flash!!,you're not a redpiller just a low life freaking hypocrite.

:-Pick a side already and stop deceiving yourself!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2021
Can anyone touch on GAMMA male cry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

no your me, I wrote that shîtx, Martinez39s the renowned masturbàtor changed my life and taught me how to relate with emm girls.

muna leave me na lolz ...martinez39z I'm from east oo king of from South mu bu nwa ABA oo onyeoma

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Battalion1:
muna leave me na lolz ...martinez39z I'm from east oo king of from South mu bu nwa ABA oo onyeoma
what manner of fuckery is this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Coach Greg Adams talked about issues like this in his book
https://www.nairaland.com/6817631/what-it-like-grow-old#107006412

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
This is how I feel when I see bluepilled men suffering for their lack of trp knowledge grin. The redpill is like a cheat sheet man,I can confidently say after almost two years of taking daily dosages and practicing this shit in real life! grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Finally I have been able to read from page 1 to 873. Wow! It’s been an amazing ride. I want to appreciate everyone that contributed to this great thread. Well done bosses

I am going to share few of my encounters with ladies both during my simping days and my redpill days

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2021
it's a cold world

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
During my Simping Days:

This incident made me stop chasing women and spending on them cos it made me realize that if a woman doesn’t want you all your efforts, gifts, money towards her will be taken for granted.

Some years ago I had a crush on a coursemate of mine after we had graduated. Noticed she started drawing closer to me but I wasn’t redpilled armed to know how to manage the situation so I simped. She was into modeling at that time so I took it upon myself to become her manager. I hooked her up with few modeling gigs even tho she wasn’t paid I sometimes footed her bills to attend the events. I managed her to an extent that her pictures was on some Nigerian newspapers. I did all these cos I thought doing them will buy her heart and make her love me angry

We became so close that we could chat and call from morning till night without being bored. She showed signs of green light but I was so foolish to think being nice to a woman will make her reciprocate my feelings towards her.

While I was doing all these I was struggling financially. I took the bull by the horn and asked her out which she rejected :- when I asked her her reason for rejecting me she said she needed someone that is a hustler and someone that can take care of her luxury desire (meaning someone that is financially capable).

As a simp I thought maybe I could stay as a friend maybe one day she would change her mind. But she never did cos I kept asking her every year for 4 years and she kept giving me the same answer. So I got angry and blocked her on all platforms. A friend of mine asked her why she rejected me cos he knows her cos we’re all course mates. Her response was that it came as a shock to her cos she has taken me as a friend and brother grin

Fast forward to few years later I got a job in one of the telecom companies and I noticed she started drawing closer to me. What gave me the mind to cut all ties with her then was when she posted a guy on dreadlocks and tattoos on her WhatsApp status with the writeup “MCW my padi, the only one that understands me” Hahaha. So while I was doing church boy and a good guy, she wanted a badboy with dreads and tattoos. I wasn’t surprised cos her ex was a yahoo boy in the south.

But my question was why has she started finding me attractive now that she feels I have a good job?? She was 24 then and she’s 28years now and time is no longer on her side. Now she wants to use me as her retirement plan after whoring around and giving her best years to “bad boys”. She is currently dating a guy that I’m too sure she’s the one that choose him which confirms the statement that men should allow women chose them and not the other way round. It’s really true that alpha bleeps and beta bucks.

Now I’m the one doing shakara for her. And I have noticed that whenever I reply her messages it’s as if she has found salvation ; she now calls me fine boy and Abuja big boy cheesy grin

I am going to share more, and how I changed from being a good boy to a redpiller after reading Ubunja posts and my sexcapade as an Abuja bachelor using he redpill grin

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2021

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021

one rule

If she don't text, don't text.

#streetdrills

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Out of fun and adventure, I joined a group in Abuja where people (girls & men) hook up to knack their brains out. So I posted pictures of my Dick which is one thing I’m proud of. Before I knew it I started getting calls and WhatsApp messages. I discovered through that platform that most high class ladies don’t need your money or gifts; they’re more attracted to your physique, handsomeness and big Dick if you have one.

I had a lady call me via the platform after seeing my Dick and she would literally start crying whenever I refuse to pick her calls or hang up on her. I swear to God this girl can make even a pastor to backslide with her huge backside and pretty face. This is a girl that wealthy men simp over. She’s not poor cos she’s actually from one of the wealthy family in bayelsa.

When she heard I was in Lagos, she sent her cook to prepare a food tray and some designer wears and send to me. Going deep into the underground of the street opened my eyes to the knowledge that every woman has a sexual fantasy that she can’t carry out with “good guys”. Most women desire bad guys cos only with them can they fulfill their sexual fantasies. While good guys are scared to ask girls for anal or fisting, bad guys are bleeping asses and fisting girlfriends and wives of simps.

A friend of mine in Abuja actually has a wife of an army colonel that he f*cks like a slut. The woman sends him nudes and even supports him financially simply because he’s available to help her bring out the wh*re in her. Even that so called church girl that you think is different from the others also have a sl*t side that she wants to explore but unfortunately she can’t explore with someone that takes her serious. While she is friendzoning the “good guys” so that she can return to them for marriage, she is also looking for a “badguy” that wants to explore and do shit with her. That’s while most ladies get turned on when you tell them how you plan to hang their legs on the ceiling and pound their puss* until they can’t walk properly.

Most financially independent women don’t need your money, infact they even get angry when you try to give them money. Some of them just want to try out new sexual styles with a bad guy while they keep a “good guy” as a serious boyfriend.

With your 6 packs, fine face, big Dick, and redpill mindset, you can actually raise the amount of money you need to set up yourself as a man cos the truth, women are more richer than men in Nigeria. You will be surprised That that small girl that is asking you for airtime or urgent 2k has more money in her bank account than you.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is this some kinda sexcapeds series or what?

Please, we don't need those details here, you can take it to the ashawo thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steep, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), heartofcity12, Wotowotoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.