Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748464 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Negroid001:
Ya'll should check this book out...
This book made me realize some of these B.S I see in New York Times and some crazy things vaginarians can do..Like the part where he talks about Feminists so confused they partitioned themselves by race and sexual orientation...Did you laugh at the part he talked about man-spreading?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
caveadullam

I'm a bit disappointed king.

Women know this game by heart.
They started by elevating the ego of some of the strong pillers of this thread, succeded in getting the attention of one.

Then went on to execute their plans.

Do not quote any female moniker, even if she bears the same name with your mother.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Miracood2:
caveadullam

They started by elevating the who of some of the strong pillers of this thread, succeded in getting the attention of one.

Do not quote any female moniker, even if she bears the same name with your mother.
Let's not dwell on the issue. No one is perfect. Certain mishaps occur in our red-pill journey. Nevertheless, nothing can be taken away from CaveAdullam.

====
Let's forget this issue and focus on more relevant discussions.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darkelf: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
In addition, any thing you do as a man to improve on yourself is to become better and live life to the fullest

I personally don't think about chicks as the end-point of whatever worth-while venture I embark on. I do it for me and me alone

Because whatever gains I reap from it is for my benefit alone.

I want to make money to enjoy my life (and be a blessing to parents and siblings)

I esercise and eat healthy so that I can live longer to enjoy all the wealth I have created

Who get time to dey think about vagina people. These days I have gone to the extent of not replying some females when they chat me up (because I don't have time). I have even left many of their questions on whatsapp unanswered sef

If it's not business or career, me and vagina people no get any other thing to dey yarn (except you be my relative)

#Budding MGTOW Enthusiast, #Aspiring Redpiller

Good evenng brethren. I am darkelf and I am here to learn

Keep up the good work oga martinez39

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Martinez, I'm sorry I just have to grin
What happend over previous slides just proved that really no one is infallible

Please you guys should understand that this thread is a life saver for most of us here
And we purposely boomark/ refresh so as to get the reddish pill hot
Coming here to about 4 pages of EB from emotionally unstable people won't do us good.... Plssssss

HeartOfcity I see you bro
Where's this our Canadian bro.... Any nugget?

Well, we RICE by lifting Others smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
ubunja:

Pre-selection. That's what it is. As others have said already.

Pre-selection is when a man is already wanted by other women, or already "selected" before a woman accepts him. It makes the man wanted because him being already wanted vouches for him. It's like a letter of recommendation. The simplest way to see this in action is when you're single, no woman wants to talk to you. But when you get a girlfriend, suddenly all these women are interested in you. What has changed? A girl likes you now. And that broadcasts to all women that you're a good guy after all not some awkward loser.
Think of it like money. If you want to deposit your money do you choose a bank that looks broke or do you choose a bank that looks rich? Obviously the bank that looks rich. That the bank has its own money already broadcasts to you that your money is safe with them. Same thing. When a man has a woman, or women, it broadcasts to a woman that she's in safe hands with a man who knows what he's doing. That you've a girlfriend tells other women a lot about you instantaneously- that you can provide,, you're not stingy, you can fucc and you can protect. When you're single it's not easy for women to deduce these things and for any woman to get close and try to test you, it will take too much of her time and effort. So women rely on Pre-selection to get the job done. They want another woman to do the work on their behalf. To test and choose you first.

Why do women want married men? Pre-selection. Why do female friends steal each other's boyfriend? Pre-selection. Why does a guy who makes 1 girl pregnant usually make another girl pregnant soon after? Pre-selection.

Just like it's easy for a rich man to have more money because money goes to money; it's easy for a player to have more women cause women go to where other women are.
It's easier for a man in a relationship to get another woman than it is for a single man to get a woman. Pre-selection.

I can stop here or I can go on:
If Sandra is dealing with two men who want her: one, Lazaro who does everything and moves heaven and earth to show her. And two, Martinez, who doesn't do anything really to show her love, but instead has other women moving heaven and earth to show HIM they want him, who will Sandra choose?

Martinez of course.

Why? - - - - - - - > Pre-selection.

A Woman wants a man everyone wants. She wants that man to then ignore everyone and choose HER. That makes her feel more special than having only one man move worlds to prove his love. Women want to compete for a man. Not men to compete for them. When men compete over a woman Yes it's a special thing for her, but not as special as when she herself beats ten prettier women to get that one guy all women want. It's why women will literally exchange blows over a man,, that man is Alpha. But when men exchange blows over a woman, those men are Beta, regardless of who wins. A woman wants to win her man.
The man she wins she'll submit to,, but the man who wins her, ends up submitting to her in fear of losing her. Therefore the man she wins is her Alpha while she's his beta. Whereas,, the man who wins her is her Beta while she's his Alpha. Remember Alpha gets the power, Beta gets the fantasy. The chaser/competitor is the beta who gets their fantasy but does so at the expense of power.
What is Power in a relationship? Well when there are fight and disagreements, who usually apologizes and compromises to keep the other happy? The one without power. This must be the woman if a relationship is to work, and Masculinity and Femininity coexist peacefully. Women must have the fantasy, men must have the power. By "women must have the fantasy" I mean women must be the ones dating their dream man.

Coming to the pic below,, it's not a good feeling for a woman to see you trying to get other women but dismally failing because it broadcasts to her that you were lucky with her. And that fuccs up her hypergamy internally. She feels like a loser for dating you whom no woman wants.

It will make your girlfriend's ego sky rocket if she went through your phone and saw YOU turning down women in your DMs or texts. Her pucc would flow with the juices. And not because you're faithful,, but because WOMEN WANT YOU. She stays feeling like a winner. Listen, you can cheat on your girl, but if the female you cheated with is drop dead gorgeous, many times better than your girl, your girl will forgive you. By demonstrating you can get that woman who is a 10, your girlfriend who is a 7 feels also like a 10. How?. If a guy who usually fuccs female celebrities fuccs a nobody of a girl, that nobody will feel like one of the celebs. Pre-selection.

That's why being single is never an option. Always be dealing with women. That's how you get women.

The king! I concur!

After my second read, and outside observation and as far as I understand, pre-selection is multifactorial. So, in addendum pre-selection:

1. Ensures that a woman gets the best male to take care of her and her offsprings.

2. Slut shaming: when women see that they are unable to get a high value man that's already selected, they tend to slut shame the women engaged to these men. You hear them calling themselves gold diggers, wh0res etc. This is not an attempt to make the men aware and become vigilant but to stimulate the men to jettison their partners for them.
Some women had advised their female friends concerning their bad marriage and told to leave their husbands, but months later these same advisors gets pregnant for their friends 'evil husbands'.

In another scenario, when these advisors eventually make their friends elope from their partners, they go about gallivanting, garnering
emotional, sexual and antisocial escapades. Rather than improve on themselves, they all end up drowning together in uselessness and unproductivity. All this is to reduce competition! "If they can't choose me, they won't choose you too".

3. Women don't help women. Why? Because if they do so, they already made available a woman who becomes noticeable by their boyfriends, fiances or husbands. And since high value men don't go round, these women must protect the ones they've got by all means. And if it involves shadowing other women, it is a welcome development.

The way a woman becomes attractive to other men when a man upgrade her works same say as when women upgrade other women. They do donate gifts like pads, books, pencils, food clothes etc. But these things aren't bringing these women to the limelight to the extent they become a challenge. Observe very well, most of these charity works takes place in rural areas where competition is very low. If the same women were to help their counterparts nearby, hell will break loose as the game becomes intense and more competitive.

4. Women are emotional especially when it comes to the issue of sex. Every sexual encounter or intercourse lays an impression on them. Pre-selection helps to know if a particular man can meet up to that sexual impression or beat pass it. That's why a woman's body count doesn't matter as compared to the feelings she had during and after the sexual intercourse even if it was just one (1) guy that she did fvcked the whole time or even once. Hence, it is advisable for men to get virgin women as wives.

Once a man beat that impression or matches it, the woman keeps coming: Okafor's Law!

5. Women are jealous of themselves and don't really help themselves because they are average and can only help to that average level. Unlike men, they are creative and even when they raise other men they are still able to catapult themselves to another new dimension. Because of their creativity men find it enjoyable helping other men.

(Note: Jealousy is an emotion though, both men and women experience it and works differently for both men---to scare other men from their mates and territory---and women---to secure all her mate's resources for her and her offsprings).

6. Pre-selection for men works this way: if other men have had their way with her, it means she's an abandoned project; can't be able to support a home; unlucky and unstable; unloyal and highly risky.

So, pre-selection for women is to know the number of women a man has because it signifies good resources; while for men, the level of her chastity because it signifies good quality and fertility.

On this note, I draw the curtain here.

Thanks.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
^^^^

@CaveAdullam

Thanks for the contribution. May your wisdom abide and may your knowledge continue to increase.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin You sef get am. There are lots of things I could point out, but it's not everything one will always explain. Anyway, we move.

It was very obvious what the intention of that post was. I even felt that it was a subliminal diss to you.

I must admit I admire your ability to easily type a lengthy post but yet find it very difficult to lift a finger to reply any troll kudos. Some of us will learn sha.

To the second troll that invaded this thread, you seem sensible enough so get this into your head.
This is a male space, you don't invade my space and expect me to listen to you.
If you have any objection/question concerning the redpill you will do well to open a new thread for that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
grin grin You sef get am. There are lots of things I could point out, but it's not everything one will always explain. Anyway, we move.

"You're different from other Redpillers" was all it took for supposed Experience Redpillers to Abandon their FRAME and start seeking for validation.

Well it's not surprising.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KAM3KAZI: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
davidswhales:

Ubunja! I sometimes wonder where your wisdom comes from. All you said up there is nothing but the truth and every guy who has dated , still dating must have experienced and will always experience Pre-selection. Thumbs up bruv for the wonderful and detailed explanation. God bless

I swear to God!
Where does this knowledge come from?? Abi Ubunja get three heads??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
As a Redpiller, you have to constantly upgrading and updating your FRAME.

More 30% of those viewing Redpill threads on any social media platforms are women (feminist)
They are not just viewing, they are also learning and planning on how to counter/manipulate any Redpill mentality they come across in the future......

Please guys keep leaning and updating your mental,emotional,Fainancal and physical FRAME because whatever you know today might become obsolete tomorrow..

The fight to remain at the top of the game is an everyday something.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

I swear to God!
Where does this knowledge come from?? Abi Ubunja get three heads??
Ubunja's knowledge of red pill/game is second to none on nairaland. His maturity is exemplary. I learnt a lot from Ubunja. He has my respect and I would recommend anyone to read his miseducations. Once again,

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Ubunja's knowledge of red pill/game is second to none on nairaland. His maturity is exemplary. I learnt a lot from Ubunja. He has my respect and I would recommend anyone to read his miseducations. Once again,

Ubunja is a god and i want one thing from him.

Tell me how to keep a baby mama in check because i have one too. I have applied all redpill knowledge on her as gf it worked wonders but not a baby mama i need help.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
One of the easiest ways to manipulate a man, is through compliment.

A man that is not Emotionally matured and vigilant, can easily be manipulated/Un-framed by something as simple as a Compliment from a woman...

Another way womenn/feminist easily manipulate men is through guilt.
If you're not constantly on game mood, this vagina entities will make you feel guilty for simply being a man with standards.... They will soo bitch about your FRAME and standards that if you're no careful, you will find yourself compromising your standards and expectations.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Martinez39s:

Quoting a female shouldn't be a big deal sometimes we just quote them for them to display their stupidity or just for fun.

E.g see her reply to my question, doesn't that prove woman's nature? You should know better women will always come in and one of us will wanna have fun wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
leetylee:
Ahem... They always seek for a validating approval to entitlement.
Most times i ask myself if this Man is a genuine Cleric.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Miracood2:
caveadullam

They started by elevating the who of some of the strong pillers of this thread, succeded in getting the attention of one.

this what I was saying that nobody be boss forget how many redpill dose you swallow, that's why you need the pill continuously, I am not shading anyone , I just trying to tell nobody be 100% for this game, lower your expectations he,'s a human just like you and me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Most times i ask myself if this Man is a genuine Cleric.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Ubunja is a god and i want one thing from him.

Tell me how to keep a baby mama in check because i have one too. I have applied all redpill knowledge on her as gf it worked wonders but not a baby mama i need help.
The dynamic of leverage has changed. She is more settled and she now has a child for you. Let me guess (I could be wrong), the child stays mostly with her, you send money regularly and pay them visits sometimes. Am I right?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
and another thing I notice nobody here they claim say in they make mistake, it makes here more uptight and looks strict if you make mistake better voice it out, and redpillers in the house if person make mistake make una no crucify am instead correct him, this is not a military camp we are all here to learn, I come in peace.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
The dynamic of leverage has changed. She is more settled and she now has a child for you. Let me guess (I could be wrong), the child stays mostly with her, you send money regularly and pay them visits sometimes. Am I right?

What da Bleep man How did you know?

So how do i tame her? I think it is a different game now if i go she uses her hypergamy to get richer men if i stay i must marry her which two elderly women that love me said i shouldn't not with her past( they are not women supporting women type) they 60plus women who love me like a son.

CaveAdullam help!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Quoting a female shouldn't be a big deal sometimes we just quote them for them to display their stupidity or just for fun.

E.g see her reply to my question, doesn't that prove woman's nature? You should know better women will always come in and one of us will wanna have fun wink cheesy
Maybe do it on another thread, let's reserve this for redpill issues.
I just schemed through 4 pages,not much to take home tonight. cry

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Smartb0y:

Maybe do it on another thread, let's reserved this for redpill issues.
I just schemed through 4 pages,not much to take home tonight. cry

Apologies my man it may not be me next time, i shit you not someone will reply. I give you my words.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
posty56:
this what I was saying that nobody be boss forget how many redpill dose you swallow, that's why you need the pill continuously, I am not shading anyone , I just trying to tell nobody be 100% for this game, lower your expectations he,'s a human just like you and me.
Being redpilled is a continuous journey that doesn't end till death. No redpiller is infallible and there are times when there are lapses; what will show if you a redpiller is if you recognise your mistake and plan to do better next time. Mistakes and lapses are one of the ways redpillers grow and one cannot tell what lapses he will make: it usually comes without warning. This is not to say that there are no things one should outgrow with time. Everything is a lesson and there should never be any expectation of perfection. I too have made brief slip-ups in the past. Sometimes, lapses get you back on track in a certain aspect.

=======
What has happened has happened, let's not make a big deal out of it and beat CaveAdullám down. Believe me, what happened takes nothing away from CaveAdullàm: things will only get better from here. We move.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Apologies my man it may not be me next time, i shit you not someone will reply. I give you my words.
All good bro, there will always be outliers but it's ok, we move either way. wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
posty56:
and another thing I notice nobody here they claim say in they make mistake, it makes here more uptight and looks strict if you make mistake better voice it out, and redpillers in the house if person make mistake make una no crucify am instead correct him, this is not a military camp we are all here to I come in peace.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Being redpilled is a continuous journey that doesn't end till death. No redpiller is infallible and there are times when there are lapses; what will show if you a redpiller is if you recognise your mistake and plan to do better next time. Mistakes and lapses are one of the ways redpillers grow and one cannot tell what lapses he will make: it usually comes without warning. This is not to say that there are no things one should outgrow with time. Everything is a lesson and there should never be any expectation of perfection. I too have made brief slip-ups in the past. Sometimes, lapses get you back on track in a certain aspect.

=======
What has happened has happened, let's not make a big deal out of it and beat CaveAdullám down. Believe me, what happened takes nothing away from CaveAdullàm: things will only get better from here. We move.

caveadullum , stuff is not a case to me, I know he wanted to put that troll in his/her place, I just wanted to use it as an avenue to voice some certain things, I notice the uprightness here , I sometimes to post go they fear me grin, if I make mistake I come here to read caveadallum post and other OGs post in the house to get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

And it will be me of course! Sure 100 odds.

Stake your cash or coins here and I promise that you'll never regret. Bet on this and I'm 100% serious!

Lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
CaveAdullam:

And it will be me of course! Sure 10 odds.

Lol!
Abeg drop your red pill nugget by 6am tomorrow. I wan use am break my fast. Broke mastubator like me never chop since morning.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
What da Bleep man How did you know?

So how do i tame her? I think it is a different game now if i go she uses her hypergamy to get richer men if i stay i must marry her which two elderly women that love me said i shouldn't not with her past( they are not women supporting women type) they 60plus women who love me like a son.

CaveAdullam help!
Well, let Ubunja and CaveAdullam answer. I hope they do if they have time; others will be benefit from their contribution. I feel sleepy and I have to call it a day.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
posty56:
caveadullum , stuff is not a case to me, I know he wanted to put that troll in his/her place, I just wanted to use it as an avenue to voice some certain things, I notice the uprightness here , I sometimes to post go they fear me grin, if I make mistake I come here to read caveadallum post and other OGs post in the house to get sense
Don't let anything scare you. Post wetin you wan post, I dey your back. Even if I don't agree with what you say, I recognise and respect your right as a redpiller to venture any opinion of yours on this red pill thread. I dey your back. Goodnight.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
The end game of all what happened pages ago was to provoke a reaction from REDPILLERS and people failed.

This is why I do say as a REDPILLER, female nature is not enough. You should learn also about human nature.

Nobody will care about all what you've done in the past just because of a little mistake or a little shift from your normal way of things, your past deeds and sacrifices are forgotten with the speed of light. People who cheered you and admire you before will come for your head.

True, it was agreed that no one should quote trolls and females here. But I don't see that as enough reason for REDPILLERS to bash each other, most especially bashing those who have been posting contents consistently since the beginning of the year up on till this very moment without missing or taking a single DAY OFF! Come on people, only females and bluePILLED men are ungrateful.

The trolls came for attention true, but that wasn't the only game they came to play. They came to provoke a reaction, immediately I saw one said "I didn't mean to get anyone into trouble" I knew they truly came to get someone in trouble. Right then I knew they came to sow a seed of discord amongst REDPILLERS. As a REDPILLER, you need to understand that this is a game of chess. Don't rush to failure, don't be baited by pawns.

REDPILLERS are supposed to be logical. Learn to read and digest before you reply, slow down on your keyboards.
I have noticed that a lot of people here don't read the full gist before replying, the first thing that provokes them is what they jump at. One person is enough to call a derailing member to order.

Not everything is worth your reply. Sometimes the best thing to do is to read, smile and move on.
Trolls are not worth the time it takes to type on your gadget.

I have said it before, "To take the REDPILL is a little bit easy. The hardest part of the REDPILL journey is to stay REDPILLED and maintain a solid FRAME".

Trolls and females will come for attention and also to provoke a reaction amongst REDPILLERS, we mustn't give them the satisfaction of both.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (2208) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.